Confirmed: Queen’s iPod includes Obama’s speeches
posted at 7:37 pm on April 1, 2009 by Allahpundit
Hey, you never know when Hopenchange fee-vah might strike. She could be sitting there, listening to show tunes, and suddenly think, “You know what I’m in the mood for? Obama’s 2004 convention speech.” Only a quick menu-scroll away.
And to think, you guys thought this gift wasn’t special.
Uploaded onto the iPod:
* Photos from the Queen’s 2007 White House State Visit
* Photos from the Queen’s 2007 Jamestown, Va., Visit
* Photos from the Queen’s 2007 Richmond, Va., Visit
* Video from the Queen’s 1957 Jamestown Visit
* Video from the Queen’s 2007 Jamestown Visit
* Video from the Queen’s 2007 Richmond Visit
* Photos from President Obama’s Inauguration
* Audio of then-state senator Obama’s speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and
* Audio of President Obama 2009 Inauguration Address
Here’s the songlist. Believe it or not, Jake Tapper’s eating crap from the left for blogging this story even though, had Bush pulled something like this, (a) it would be in constant rotation on MSNBC and likely have been the top story on “Countdown,” and (b) the same nutroots morons who are hassling JT would have wet themselves with glee over the hay they could make from it. Exit question: How’d Team Barry forget to pre-load that ass-covering speech on race he gave last year — which, I believe, was the last time he dared to utter a syllable on the subject? Isn’t that supposed to be the greatest work of American literature since “Huckleberry Finn” or something? Way to cheap out on the Queen!
Breaking on Hot Air