Video: FEMA camps conspiracy theory debunked by … Glenn Beck?

posted at 7:30 pm on March 28, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via Screw Loose Change, observing that any man capable of driving the Alex Jones crowd into a lather with stuff like this can’t be all bad. I agree. Sure, I may goof on him from time to time, and yeah, I might play the occasional drinking game while watching his show, but I give him credit for performing a public service here. And for his taste in debunkers: Popular Mechanics did a bang-up job tearing down 9/11 Truth. Can’t wait for the full report on this next Monday.

Update: Some people are having trouble getting the video to play. If so, try watching it on its YouTube page or else follow the link above to SLC and watch their version.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

We’re sorry, this video is no longer available.

Upstater85 on March 28, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Works for me.

Allahpundit on March 28, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Works for me, too.

kakypat on March 28, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Works for me.

Allahpundit on March 28, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Even when you hate this, you love this, ya know?

Patrick S on March 28, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I got the same error message. I was able to play the video by going directly to the YouTube page rather than playing the video embedded here.

eaglescout1998 on March 28, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Beckers took the video.

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Why would this be a surprise? Unless you think Glenn Beck is just a conspiracy theorist who’ll believe anything, it makes sense he’d want to distance himself from things he believes to be false.

ThereGoesTheNeighborhood on March 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Can someone give me the cliff notes about this? I’ve never heard of this conspiracy theory.

SouthernGent on March 28, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Even when GB gets a bit out there,hes following through. Like he said in the video there really is no one you can trust to give you the truth. You have to go and search for the truth yourself. Thanks AP=)

canditaylor68 on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

We’re sorry, this video is no longer available.

Upstater85 on March 28, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Refresh. This is Youtube’s default error. (If it doesn’t work it’s not our fault, the video is just magically not there) Could be caused by opening a hundred Hotair links and getting to this tab once youtube breaks connection. Again, F5

- The Cat

MirCat on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

FEMA has a network of secret camps in which Obama’s planning to intern Americans who disagree with him or yadda yadda yadda.

Allahpundit on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

But fire can not melt steel………

……….. I’m getting confused?

:O)

Seven Percent Solution on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Why is this a surprise?

Spirit of 1776 on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

I guess I should say, I’ve not watched his show. Has this subject come up on his show before?

Spirit of 1776 on March 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Allahpundit on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Oh..LAWD! That’s soooooooooo Red Dawn!

SouthernGent on March 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM

“That’s why we called Jew.”

I knew it!!

- The Cat

MirCat on March 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

He may not have fully set them up yet; they could just be a work in progress.

The Dean on March 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Allahpundit on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

It’s a recycled conspiracy theory. The left said the same thing about w with those FEMA camps.

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Just to pour fuel on the fire………….

“FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders”

………. it helps with the drinking games.

:O)

Seven Percent Solution on March 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM

MirCat on March 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

lol

Spirit of 1776 on March 28, 2009 at 7:48 PM

This was the first thing that Yahoo! brought up when I searched.

Yeah, I still use Yahoo! for my search engine!

SouthernGent on March 28, 2009 at 7:48 PM

“That’s why we called Jew.”

I knew it!!

- The Cat

MirCat on March 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Yeah, I laughed at that too, Cat. That’s the way us’ns ’round these parts talk.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Nah,

He’s planning on releasing all the Gitmo terrorists so he can free up the prison space there for those who fail to pledge their support for him.

AW1 Tim on March 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Well, Beck still cries, so let’s not start liking him yet.

Weight of Glory on March 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Oh, f$$$!!! Gotta go.

Black helicopters are .. aaaaaaggghhhhhh!!!!

Nooooooooooo.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Video is operational,way up here in the sticks of Canada!:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Have any of you guys ever seen those UFO programs on the History Channel? They set up what look to be serious “expert” interviews with bat guano crazy people who prattle on about secret government conspiracies to hide aliens and so forth… The announcers are always breathless. It’s a complete riot. And, sadly, it reminds me of these FEMA Camps and the Obama birth certificate truthers and other crazy stuff that’s out there.

I’m glad Beck is smacking some of this stuff down. Liberals really made themselves look foolish the past 8 years with their crazy theories about Bush (he stole the 2000 and 2004 elections, 9/11 was an inside job, Iraq was a way to get back at Saddam for trying to kill Bush 41, etc.). Let’s not do the same thing with the Messiah.

Outlander on March 28, 2009 at 7:54 PM

But,but,but,Alex Jones,I..I..mean,he says their already
built,

and,and..he says..that there going to take the political
undiserables away,and I I ……(Somewhat Sarc).

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 7:57 PM

It’s a recycled conspiracy theory. The left said the same thing about w with those FEMA campsGitmo.

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 28, 2009 at 7:57 PM

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Sorry about that. I’m back.

Now, as I was saying, Obama is the Man.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Then there is always…………

“Operation Garden Plot”

……… the hits keep coming.

Seven Percent Solution on March 28, 2009 at 8:00 PM

My big question about this since it first cropped up is : Why would they be FEMA camps for the ‘reeducation’ of Conservatives and capitalists?

Wouldn’t that fall under the jurisdiction of the 0CNSF (0bama Civilian National Security Forces)

And since the GIVE act hasn’t passed the Senate yet, the money for building the camps “campuses” hasn’t yet been appropriated, nor the official cadres formed.

My tin foil hat slipping a bit… Just because they don’t have solid evidence yet doesn’t mean that it ‘aint gonna happen’ in the not too distant future.

And they wouldn’t have to build them from scratch… Just convert a couple of BRACed military bases that are or soon will be sitting idle.

LegendHasIt on March 28, 2009 at 8:01 PM

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

be very quiet,moms the word,

getalife is trolling,pass it along,crew

member to crew member,untill the entire

ship knows,keep alert,and vigil!

As you were,back to commenting!(Snark).

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Glenn calls ‘em as he sees ‘em. He’s honest. If he finds he goofed, he admits it. Glenn’s a straight shooter.

Early on he sniffed around this FEMA theory and mentioned he was looking into it. Now he’s checked it out, and finds it essentially empty. So he says so.

Good man, that Glenn Beck.

petefrt on March 28, 2009 at 8:08 PM

I’m likin’ this feller more an’ more each day.

Good on ya Glenn.

omnipotent on March 28, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Operation Garden Plot

Seven Percent Solution on Mar 28,2009 at 8:00PM.

Seven Percent Solution:

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait,

its,

Obama’s watch now,

its THEIR garden plot now!

And,is sounds,so GREEN and ENVIRONMENTALY SAFE!!

Excellent Intell Operational Gathering,SPS,hehe:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 8:12 PM

OT

Remember to turn on ALL Of your lights at 830pm your time.

Jamson64 on March 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

- The Cat

MirCat on March 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Thanks…

Upstater85 on March 28, 2009 at 8:14 PM

getalife is right on this one….as much as I hate to admit it. I heard the same about W over 2 years ago. So I guess that’s +1 vs -10,000 for getalife.

unaffiliated on March 28, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Remember to turn on ALL Of your lights at 830pm your time.

Jamson64 on March 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Ha… don’t worry, Al Gore and O will have enough lights-o-burnin’ to cover you if you forget.

Upstater85 on March 28, 2009 at 8:17 PM

unaffiliated on March 28, 2009 at 8:15 PM

I am always right because I am informed. Need to open the registration door to get better cons in here.

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM

You forgot to say that you don’t let the talking heads form your opinions… Just O because he’s not really a talking head – he’s a godhead.

Upstater85 on March 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Thanks allah, good job, now if Glen will distance himself from that freak Ron Paul, if he doesn’t, Beck’s credibility will suffer.

nelsonknows on March 28, 2009 at 8:23 PM

nelsonknows on March 28, 2009 at 8:23 PM

I don’t allow thenm to do my thinking but they do have some good one liners:

“Obama inherited an ungodly mess: a $1.2 trillion deficit, an economy that was careening from recession into depression.
That’s not to mention Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea and the Mexican drug war. If this were “Sesame Street,”
the announcer would be saying, ‘This program brought to you by the letters G, O and P.’ ”
— Paul Begala

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 8:24 PM

How the heck did that post twice? Weird!

nelsonknows on March 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 8:24 PM

And what will the deficit be when your leader passes his 3.5+ trillion dollar budget, genius? Better go ask Paul for more talking points.

Knucklehead on March 28, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Allah is a Beckerhead!

NO SARC//// Thanks for coming clean on Beck’s sincerity, Allah.

SURE>>>Glenn is making money…but I am certain that GOD would not have begrudged NOAH some coin too, if only he had known how to monetize the irrational fear of rain.

Good on you for cutting him his due slack. After all, Glenn ADMITS that he is only a rodeo clown with a microphone.

More than that water carrying balloon head Sean Hannity will ever admit….

seejanemom on March 28, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Knucklehead on March 28, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Probably around the same w left after the President’s second term.

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 8:29 PM

111 Congress H.R. 645
National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

Sponsor: Rep. Alcee Hastings [D-FL]

Status:
Y Introduced Jan 22, 2009
Y Referred to Committee

Congressional Research Service Summary

1/22/2009–Introduced.

National Emergency Centers Establishment Act – Directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish at least six national emergency centers on military installations to use existing infrastructure to provide:

(1) temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster; and

(2) centralized locations for the training of first responders and the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts.

Lists minimum requirements for sites for such centers, including that they be capable of:

(1) meeting for an extended period the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian, and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected;

(2) being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;

(3) housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during non-disaster periods; and

(4) hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs.

Sets forth center location requirements, including requiring the Secretary to designate closed military installations as sites whenever possible and to designate portions of existing military installations as centers otherwise.

OUTLINE

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

SEC. 3. DESIGNATION OF MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AS NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

SEC. 4. LIMITATIONS ON STATUTORY CONSTRUCTION

SEC. 5. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS

SEC. 6. DEFINITIONS

=============================

Nothing to see here.

Beck is obviously deluded.

VinceP1974 on March 28, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I am sure most if not all those camps were set up during the cold war to house survivors of a nuclear atack the same with all those executive orders. Like Glenn said often grains of truth can be greatly exagerated by a fevered mind.

I also believe most of our military would turn on the government if it turned on the American people like that. They are sworn to uphold and protect Constitution and the people of the United States not the government.

goat on March 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Remember to turn on ALL Of your lights at 830pm your time.

Jamson64 on March 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I’m gonna jam Communication Breakdown with as many watts as I can push, just as soon as I turn the heat up and open the refrigerator door.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Allah is a Beckerhead!

seejanemom on March 28, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Snort!!!!!

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Probably around the same w left after the President’s second term.

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I didn’t think you could answer that doofus. Read it and weep, directly from your favorite news channel.

Don’t forget to catch the part where even the Dem’s are turning on your leader.

Knucklehead on March 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Excellent Intell Operational Gathering,SPS,hehe:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 8:12 PM

What’s the old saying……….?

………. just because it’s a conspiracy theory, doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

It’s when the Democratic controlled Congress started to regulate my planting of a garden………..

……… that’s when I knew we were in trouble.

Seven Percent Solution on March 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM

I’ve actuallt BEEN to one of these facilities that these idiot conspiracists claim are “FEMA CAMPS”. It’s a small quarantine center for prospective biological accident or attack outside of Branson MO, nothing but medical equipment and hospital beds on a few acres with fences built to keep people OUT. If the was a conspiracy why were hundreds of people give TOURS of the facility with a full explaination of its purpose? Seriously, these leftist conspiracy freaks who start this crap need to be on medication.

nelsonknows on March 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM

I think this sort of thing may be one of the most dangerous unintended consequences of the whole global warming scam. Because the ‘consensus’ and the authorities and elites are so obviously lying about global warming, which is a total fraud, then, like Beck says, we stop believing them on everything else, too, even when it’s true. For example, my college bio class is chock-full of two things, taken as self-evident truths: evolution and global warming (I’m not joking, there’s at least one global-warming question on each test). Now, since I know global-warming is a bunch of hooey, it’s fairly natural for me to also come to believe that evolution is a bunch of hooey. Not that I actually believe that, I don’t have an opinion, but I simply cannot in good faith believe people who insist on the facts of evolution, which may look very logical and persuasive, when they are (in this class) the very same people who insist on the facts of global warming.

So Beck is right to say we can’t trust these people anymore, and this will have very dangerous consequences, including widespread belief in stuff like the FEMA camps. All I can say is that I do trust Beck, he debunks lots of conspiracy stuff on his radio show, too, Allah, in addition to the stuff he worries about, which I know you think is just as crazy.

AdrianG on March 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Looking forward to it. I got really tired of being sent emails with links to YouTube videos that presented the following:

1. Pictures of abandoned or inactive trainyards.
2. Bad amateur camerawork.
3. Spooky music.

This somehow added up to the new concentration camps. Christ. Worse still is that some commenters here, banned and active, spewed the same crap.

MadisonConservative on March 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I don’t know why you folks don’t just ignore the trolls. If you just ignore them they will get bored and go away.

goat on March 28, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Have any of you guys ever seen those UFO programs on the History Channel?

What do you expect from the History Channel that’s owned by NBC, the truth? They couldn’t get anything right about Operation Urgent Fury either, I know all about the Grenada invasion, I was there and the History Channel plainly LIED!

nelsonknows on March 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble, but Popular Mechanic are a joke when it comes to debunking 9/11 or anything else. They went up against the Loose Change guys once and utterly failed in providing ANY proof or fact. I could debunk Loose Change blindfolded. Yet these Popular Mechanic people are unable to do research or provide any facts. It’s all made up. They’re actually WORSE than Loose Change.

Leave Popular Mechanic in the trash where they belong. They make truthers look like the sanest people on the planet.

MrX on March 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I am always right because I am informed.

getalife on March 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Yeah, you’re right.

Now, tell us again how Enron “happened on Bush’s watch”.

And while you’re at it, tell us why that C-BS “O’bama job approval poll” you posted the other day achieved its desired result by sampling 35% more Democrats than Republicans.

But first, can I have a hit?

Del Dolemonte on March 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Nothing to see here.

Beck is obviously deluded.

VinceP1974 on March 28, 2009 at 8:29 PM

You beat me to it. Did Beck know about this and refute it?
H.R 645- submitted by Rep Hastings-Fl.
Referred to House Comm on Transportation and Infrastructure
and Comm. on Armed Services.

journeyintothewhirlwind on March 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM

nelsonknows on March 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Thats pretty much what I was thinking too. I think it is a smart idea to have these facilities set up and ready in case of a disaster be it natural or from a WMD attack.

goat on March 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I’m gonna jam…..

hillbillyjim on Mar 28,2009 at 8:32PM.

hillybillyjim: I’m with ya,listening to the BEAR Rock
station,with the tea kettle,scream’n on
zee burner!!Hehe:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM

“FEMA has a network of secret camps in which Obama’s planning to intern Americans who disagree with him.”

Yep, soon as they get enough people to take a loyalty oath to him. Or as they like to say, ‘we don’t want a fight right now, until we get our army ready’.

What kind of uniform do they wear in ‘re-education’ camps? Will each interred group have it’s own symbol? Like a Star of David, pink triangle, etc.

GarandFan on March 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM

The people that fall for this shit are the same as the ones that wind up at a Waco, Ruby Ridge or with a wacko like Jim Jones drinking cyanide koolade.

goat on March 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Whats that old saying?

Seven Percent Solution on Mar 28,2009 at 8:35PM.

Seven Percent Solution:

Loose lips sinks ships!

Walls have ears,the enemy is listenig! hehe:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM

goat on March 28, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Trolls? What are these trolls of which you speak?

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I love Glenn Beck and Alex Jones. Thanks Allah for bringing this up.

I don’t know much about FEMA camps, but I was listening to AJ radio show (its right after Glenn’s for all those that are curious)and stated he will be presenting all the evidence he has that supports the construction of FEMA camps.

A couple of things. I’m new to this conspiracy stuff, but it came together for me when I finally made the Biblical connection to the modern day mechanics of instituting a one world economic government, where we are slaves to the most powerful financiers in history. All it takes is a little open minded research and it comes together, unfortunately most are like I used to be, stuck on politics and whatever the “leadership” feeds us.

Now for the FEMA stuff, I haven’t done much research, but frankly, based on the dudes words in the video, it seems popular mechanics hasn’t either. But what research I have done I’ve found to be, at least initially, very compelling. Here’s what I’ve found:

First is the Army document “210-35 Installations Civilian Inmate Labor Program” One part of the summary states “Provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations. Discusses sources of Federal and State civilian inmate labor.” Here’s the link: LINK

Second, here is an article fron the San Francisco Chronicle that relates to the construction of these detention centers. It is interesting the article notes that they are at undisclosed locations, here’s a quote from the article:
“Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.” LINK

It’s quite an eye opening article and demonstrates the excesses in power that the Republicans and Democrats bestowed upon the Executive. I truly believe we are reliving history yet nobody is willing to see it. That’s pretty much AJ’s point, we are reliving history and the population is asleep. We have given the Executive branch all the powers of a dictator.

Here’s a telling quote from Herman Goering:
Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

True_King on March 28, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Trolls? What are these trolls of which you speak?

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I don’t know I just see responses to idiots that don’t need to be responded to just ignored.

goat on March 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM

MadisonConservative on March 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Oh great! Trolls and troofers.

Knucklehead on March 28, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I’m gonna jam…..

hillbillyjim on Mar 28,2009 at 8:32PM.

hillybillyjim: I’m with ya,listening to the BEAR Rock
station,with the tea kettle,scream’n on
zee burner!!Hehe:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM

I’m gonna tell you what I told coldwarrior the other day:

You ain’t right.

Carry on.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Remember to turn on ALL Of your lights at 830pm your time.

Jamson64 on March 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Especially all of the outside spotlights!! No window should be dark between 8:30 PM and 9:30 PM!!!

Don’t let the envirowackos get away with shutting down or preventing all of the power plants in the country and then blaming YOU for turning a light on when there is an energy shortage!!!

landlines on March 28, 2009 at 8:59 PM

goat on March 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM

That’s what I’m sayin’.

Huh?

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:02 PM

You ain’t right.

Carry on.

hillbillyjim on Mar 28,2009 at 8:59PM.

hillbillyjim: Haha,oh I’m to the right of right alright!:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Whats that old saying?

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM

“People have more fun than anybody.”

—–hillbillyjim

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:05 PM

You ain’t right.

Carry on.

hillbillyjim on Mar 28,2009 at 8:59PM.

hillbillyjim: Haha,oh I’m to the right of right alright!:)

canopfor on March 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM

All Right!!!!

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Well with Club Gitmo closing, I was hoping for FEMA camps as an alternative.

Mr. Joe on March 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

O’bama’s economic miracle continues!

The state he claims to have been born in announced today that after the dismal February results, the joblessness there is now the worst in 3 decades.

It’s interesting to note that the latest Hawai’i mass layoff happened when the ultra-Left Hawai’i Supreme Court, which for years has refused to let the state’s law enforcers go after crystal meth, bent over for the tree-huggers and ran the SuperFerry out of business.

They just laid off 236 people, and are sailing the boat back to Alabama.

Hope and Change, indeed.

Del Dolemonte on March 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

The bastards better leave Kini alone!

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I will prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

I won’t dismiss AJ because some stuff is good/true.

Beck, I like, but he’s not the final authority on anything. I mean he believes that Joseph Smith had some magical glasses that when he looked into a hat he could find treasures for people. Joe got paid, while the idiots got nothing.

I’m just saying………..

Mercy4Me on March 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I’m just saying………..

Mercy4Me on March 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM

No. Don’t stop now. You were just saying…?

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I generally dismiss any conspiracy theory that features the military as the villain or the dupe.
Though that makes me wonder, am I vulnerable to conspiracy theories that have the military as the victim?

Count to 10 on March 28, 2009 at 9:17 PM

*sigh*

And dipshits like the ones in this thread continue to add just enough lunacy to the conservative movement to keep our people from getting elected to high office.

MadisonConservative on March 28, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Count to 10 on March 28, 2009 at 9:17 PM

It’s not the military, it’s the bureaucracy that is setting the stage for events nobody believes are going to happen. To the bureaucracy the military is a means to an end.

True_King on March 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM

*sigh*

MadisonConservative on March 28, 2009 at 9:18 PM

If they aren’t elected then that is your fault, don’t blame people who research conspiracies.

True_King on March 28, 2009 at 9:22 PM

MadisonConservative on March 28, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I whole heartedly agree.

goat on March 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM

MrX on March 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Wow, getalife’s Auntie Em showed up. (cackle)

Let’s forget about Building 7 for now, why don’t you tell us what really happened at the Pentagon on 9/11.

Del Dolemonte on March 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM

C’mon, Maddy.

You can’t just come out and call dipshits names like, well, dipshits. That would be …uh….profiling….yeah…that’s it, profiling.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Wow, getalife’s Auntie Em showed up. (cackle)

Del Dolemonte on March 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM

He’s not a truther.

True_King on March 28, 2009 at 9:27 PM

OT

Villanova beats UConn.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Just to pour fuel on the fire………….

“FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders”

………. it helps with the drinking games.

:O)

Seven Percent Solution on March 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM

The link listed all sorts of places throughout the US as concentration camps. It’s nice to know there is one close by — I won’t have to move far for my re-education and free mortgage!

/sarc

Right_of_Attila on March 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Doesn’t the FEMA camp conspiracy theory go back to the Clinton days? I thought it did, along with the Clinton Death List and other assorted nuttery.

juliesa on March 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Gee, Allah, that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said about him.

Christian Conservative on March 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM

OT

Villanova beats UConn.Pitt.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Wishful thinking.

Damn, my brackets are so busted.

hillbillyjim on March 28, 2009 at 9:32 PM

juliesa on March 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM

It goes back quite a few years.

True_King on March 28, 2009 at 9:34 PM

OT

Remember to turn on ALL Of your lights at 830pm your time.

Jamson64 on March 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I ran ALL the appliances, too, just to cancel out the enviro-weinies.

Right_of_Attila on March 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM