Meghan McCain to Laura Ingraham: “Kiss my fat ass”

posted at 3:53 pm on March 16, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via Greg Hengler of Townhall, the media’s new favorite Republican downshifts into victim mode and wins “View” viewers’ hearts. Granted, Ingraham’s joke was a cheap shot, but come on — I get worse insults than “plus size” from you guys every day. Toughen up, Mac. Ingraham’s had enough, too:

The left’s over-heated indignation over my throw-away satirical line in a five-minute monologue is totally phony. They look the other way when obvious personal attacks are used against conservatives. Remember when Al Franken was the toast of all media for his book “Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot”? Last month The View’s Joy Behar called him a “fat guy”; and when I was a guest on The View a few years back she ridiculed Ann Coulter and me as “peroxide” blondes on Fox.

Next time, just for fun, Meghan should pretend that she’s had a change of heart and is now a pro-life conservative. Then she’ll really see how the Mean Girls treatment feels.

Note well the panel’s righteousness about how women should treat other women. Does that include Joy calling Michelle a “selfish bitch” on Maher’s show? Exit question: Did Meghan really never hear of Ingraham before or is she just saying that to get her goat?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

But she is like Queen of the cows!

Humpty Dumpty meets Kirstie Alley.

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Women shouldn’t criticize women?

I’m sorry, but that line in and of itself tanked her Perceptual Intelligence Quotient.

unclesmrgol on March 17, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Absolutely. There are a lot of men who would consider a “plus-sized model” to be just about the perfect size.

ThereGoesTheNeighborhood on March 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM

They’re called fat men.

angryed on March 17, 2009 at 1:48 AM

They’re called fat men.

angryed on March 17, 2009 at 1:48 AM

ROFLMAO! Exactly.

Adriana Lima or Kirstie Alley?

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 1:55 AM

drug addict snob
bigoted cadaver
fat ass vacuous valley girl
RINO

Sounds like a McShamnesty family reunion.

csdeven on March 17, 2009 at 2:24 AM

They’re called fat men.

I resent that. Most of the plus size models that I have seen photographed are not obese (Exhibit A). While most of the models that walk the catwalk are darn near anorexic (Exhibit B).

eaglescout1998 on March 17, 2009 at 3:31 AM

eaglescout1998 on March 17, 2009 at 3:31 AM

Exhibit A is a fat cow, Exhibit B is anorexic. We are talking about Just Right.

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 6:34 AM

They’re called fat men.

angryed

Hardly, given Kevin Eubanks for example.

maverick muse on March 17, 2009 at 6:54 AM

Exhibit A is a fat cow, Exhibit B is anorexic. We are talking about Just Right.

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 6:34 AM

…and you, sir, have all the class and good taste of Exhibit C.

uncivilized on March 17, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Come on you know it is the Law.

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 7:03 AM

…and you, sir, have all the class and good taste of Exhibit C.

uncivilized on March 17, 2009 at 7:02 AM

The one thing I have is good taste.

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 7:08 AM

As we used to say back in grammer school, “Mark the spot Meghan, you’re ALL ass!”

Mr. Grump on March 17, 2009 at 7:48 AM

Not a ‘View’ fan at all. Waiting each day to watch Whoopie try and sound smart isnt my idea of using my increasingly expensive electricity wisely and maybe if California would turn half the studio lights off in that damn state they’d have enough electricity and money to last a calendar year. Done. Next.

johnnyU on March 17, 2009 at 7:51 AM

Meghan McCain bores me. She’s the girl who took one semester of philosophy who now sees herself as the all-wise judge of moral behavior and ideas. The McCain’s could have spent the ~$120,000 of tuition money more wisely, I’m sure, than for a piece of paper to put on their daughter’s wall. A library card would have been cheaper and a more effective way to encourage their daughter to get educated.

Send_Me on March 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Miss McCain is too big to fail.

warden on March 17, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Give it a rest, Meghan. At least it wasn’t the President commenting on your weight.

AuH20 on March 17, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I smell a big, fat book deal in her future.

ErinF on March 17, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I agree it was a cheap shot on Laura’s part, but we’re offended by the words “plus size model”? The mature response is “kiss my fat @$$”?

Issues, ideology, people’s actions or inaction’s should be the topics to regain our conservative voice and take back the Republican party.

Eating disorders absolutely must be addressed, but being overweight does not make you a “fat cow” nor does being very thin mean you’re anorexic or “skinny minnie”.

Criticism isn’t the issue, the name calling and insults become the issues. Conservatives were and are outraged at the childish and hateful voice(s) of the liberal left and while we must fight back, responding in kind negates our outrage.

We’ve lost our way, that’s for sure. But we’re going to regain respect and a voice because we can out curse, out shout or better insult those who wish to take away our freedoms and bankrupt us?

ladyhawke53 on March 17, 2009 at 9:49 AM

I agree we need to lighten up on our comments.

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Just like her dad go on liberal programs and bash the hell out of Consev.This is what Rinos do. Then they wonder why they loose election. Miss McCain just leave the sooner the better and don,t let the door hit you in your(BIG FAT ASS).

thmcbb on March 17, 2009 at 9:57 AM

She needs to go find a real job and quit boring others.

workingforpigs on March 17, 2009 at 10:20 AM

…Meghan McCain…why are we talking about her again?

…the daughter of a has-been…one generation removed from an electoral pipsqueak….

…the Republican Party’s Paris Hilton….

Puritan1648 on March 17, 2009 at 10:21 AM

She got Back!!! Bring that round bubble over here and I’ll show you who’s your daddy…

GeneSmith on March 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I am so glad this girl is not in the White House right now.

Tim Pancoast on March 17, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Went back to page 1 for the best quote of this post:

Allah’s got a fevah and the only prescription is more Meghan!!!!!!!

carbon_footprint on March 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM

kirkill on March 17, 2009 at 10:42 AM

But she is like Queen of the cows!

Humpty Dumpty meets Kirstie Alley.

Poptech on March 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM

There are worse things in life. Things that once you see you can never unsee.

lolwut on March 17, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Little Miss McCain is irrelevant in GOPville. Laura Ingraham, however, is a force that has brought about positive influence and change. I’m gonna say “whoopdeedoo” to Miss McCain and continue to pay attention to Laura.

jediwebdude on March 17, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Sorry guys. Have to disagree this time. I am ultra conservative and love Laura and Ann but Laura screwed up here and it is really a shame.

Meghan is a beautiful lady and doesn’t deserve fat remarks. Nobody does. It’s beneath Laura’s dignity to talk like that about a fellow Republican. (or anyone)

Stick to the issues and don’t give creeps like Joy Behar ammo.

lisalj on March 17, 2009 at 11:45 AM

My Goodness! WAHHHH! They called me FAT! WAHHHH! let’s get a group hug and talk about how it FEEEEEEELS….
GET OVER IT!

Someone called me a teabag sucker…. my response? “So? Your point is….?” as I popped another teabag in my mouth…

CynicalOptimist on March 17, 2009 at 12:43 PM

There are worse things in life. Things that once you see you can never unsee.

lolwut on March 17, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Indeed.

MadisonConservative on March 17, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I think Meghan McCain is cute as a button. But I also think her opinion on anything is worthless…so why are we talking about her every other day?

Missy on March 17, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Missy on March 17, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Because her Daddy believes his own press in that he thinks HE has something worth saying. Must be in the genes.

Kinda like fat asses.

Beast, indeeeeed.

seejanemom on March 17, 2009 at 2:05 PM

HONESTLY.

TRULY.

I would rather listen to ……waitforit….CHELSEA CLINTON that that fat little RINO.

WHY?

Because Chelsea Clinton has at least PRETENDED to grow up and become her own person.

seejanemom on March 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM

no thanks

gatorboy on March 17, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Wow. Meghan is a fat a$$ed hog. G-damn that b1tch is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

revolution on March 17, 2009 at 2:45 PM

What happened to Ms McCain’s forehead in this photo? Is it possible to have seven hairless inches from eyebrow to hair line?

If Ms McCain were to walk on her hands and put a wig on one asscheek it would make her an identical twin on both ends.

jarhead0311 on March 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM

John McCain wanted to head of the USA, hell he can not even control his fat ass daughter. Megan is a blonde Michelle O.

Wade on March 17, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Granted, Ingraham’s joke was a cheap shot, but come on — I get worse insults than “plus size” from you guys every day. (AP)

Yea… Allah, and if I hadn’t gone into retirement you would be mincemeat on the new Big O’ sushi barand had you told me that you are indeed a woman, I would’ve never taken cheap shots at you, so blame yourself for not being truthful… or for cross dressing…or drinking while cross dressing..(whichever comes first for you)…

Like I said yesterday, for an issue to force me out of retirement it is pretty bad… enough to write it into the history books as a matter of fact.

Now for starters…

*Warning a LONG excoriating rant ahead, please take a detour via the McCain bunny ranch if you cannot stomach it*

….I AM COMPLETELY FED UP with this duplicitous standard from all parties involved here, of which only a minority few commenters have had the guts to stand up for (and I have read most or all of them) and tell it like it is….

….this: criticizing or making fun of a woman’s body, in ANY way shape or form is pure unadulterated bovine scatology…

… and the fact that Obama said it of a white girl is a pure obamanation!!

The women I talked to agreed with me that if Obama had said it of a black woman, it would still not be kosher, but for a black (the first) sitting president to use the highest office in the world to make fun of a woman’s body is such a disgrace for our civil discourses…….

……the likes of which I cannot find enough potty mouthed words to describe!!

This is bullshit, utter and complete unadulterated bullshit that we have even lowered ourselves to this level with barely a whimper…!!

And this is a big SCREW YOU to everybody who has participated in it in some way shape or form, or, has not spoken out against it in public when you have had a chance to do so…. yea, I say that again, EFF YOU!!!

Michelle Malkin gets kudos
for tearing the twitty, twittering, stupid and vapid, double, triple and quadruple always-in-a-dumb-blonde-moment Meghan apart the right way.

Laura Ingraham, however has completely lost my respect for a) making fun of a woman’s body, because even Rush Limbaugh in all his sarcasm, mocking and snark has never done so (the closest that he has ever come, to my knowledge, was in reference to Hillary’s legs, when he was commenting on the liberals doing so to conservatives, and so it must be a-okay to do so) as any respectful man (and woman should do).

I double checked with my absolutely adorable, smart, tall, natural colored non-peroxide blonde (with no kids, adopted or otherwise) girlfriend on this (who has a Master’s degree in education, and is daily confronted with social taboos) and she said, “it is absolutely despicable that first Obama did it as a sitting president, and, that, now others are using that (conservatives of all people) as cover or an excuse!!

…b) for continuing to rub the conservative name in the mud..

c) covering (trying) herself by saying, “Where is the outrage for what Obama said…?”

d) have her producers skirt the issue by asking the dimwit what policies she is here to promote…

I was wondering where her producers are on this issue and at what point they would become embarrassed, but apparently Hillary has stolen and locked up their testicles too.

So yes, Laura, I’m ready to send back my signed and autographed book I got from you on your tour through the Alamo city….(how many books did Huckabee’s shills sent back to you?)

Where oh where, are the real men on this!!? (well I’m one, but I’m not available at the moment)

I checked around and for the life of me I can hardly find any (you don’t count as a man, Allahpundit)…

OH WAIT!!! I DID FIND ONE!!
HE CALLED LAURA THE talk radio’s Queen of Adolescent Snark!!

“Now Laura!!” …. (imitate Fred Thompson’s voice when you challenged him on limiting campaign financing)

…..if you want to do penance for your sins, then you can do the following:

a) go on The View and suck up to Joy Behar and admit that it is wrong to make fun of women’s bodies (if you were a man then you would not have made this mistake, which is really the only proof I have that are IN FACT a woman) but admit that you lost your sense of civility because the sitting president at this time made fun of a woman’s body, therefore you thought that it was a-okay.

b) pop in the comment threads here and apologize to us all so that the crossdresser blogger doesn’t milk this ANY LONGER!!

c) go out and get a decent conservative man (you are not strong enough and you can’t play the field like Ann Coulter) so that your daughter will have a father growing up, and, admit that you made a mistake by mothering a child alone (you know that Mitt Romney – your pick in the primaries – said that couples should wait to have children until they get married).

..if you can’t help yourself from dumping your finance/s then you are instructed to watch Runaway Bride until you feel like a fool.

That’s all folks.

Now get a grip and make our ancestors proud of handing down a great legacy and shedding their blood for us and making themselves look ridiculous by throwing valuable tea in a freaking harbor!!

*takes a long shower to cleanse from bottom feeding filth*

Mcguyver on March 17, 2009 at 3:50 PM

like most young dumb women today
she is priveliged
protected by her own fathers service
and she spits on america

Screw you you dumb broad..
mccain needs to take his so called daughter outside to the wood shed..

jcila on March 17, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Was Meghan at the city council meeting in fla a few days ago?

Fuquay Steve on March 17, 2009 at 4:09 PM

WHEN HOTAIR STOPS LINKING THE DAILY BEAST UP TOP>>>THEN , AND ONLY THEN, WILL I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHATEVER JUICE HOTAIR IS TRYING TO GIN UP ABOUT A RINO.

Conservative bloggers are a nasty, nasty clique.

We eat our own.

Bash her, then LINK her…… nice one, boneheads. Anything for some traffic, eh?

seejanemom on March 17, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Oh My. Check out Dr Thomas Sowell this week.

Wade on March 17, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Fat ass indeed. I mean definitely, fat ass.
….and RINO. No use for her either.

Spiritk9 on March 17, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Conservative bloggers are a nasty, nasty clique.

We eat our own.

seejanemom on March 17, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Not true in this instance. Meghan McCain is no more of a conservative than my cat.

katiejane on March 17, 2009 at 6:16 PM

McShamnesty’s daughter needs to get her humongous cottage cheese ass to the gym and sweat like the blubbering sow that she is.

csdeven on March 18, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Miss McCain is too big to fail.

Is that a fat joke?

oldleprechaun on March 18, 2009 at 6:37 AM

It’s not very classy of Ingraham but at is hardly as if she accused her of being a proponent of ATM

I think I just gave Randi Rhodes a talking point. Oops. .

Ares on March 18, 2009 at 7:22 AM

Such classy folk here…

Boxy_Brown on March 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Such classy folk here…

Boxy_Brown on March 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM

And you’re an ignorant knee-jerk reactionary liberal. Go back to KOS or Huffpo where you belong.

csdeven on March 18, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Mcguyver on March 17, 2009 at 3:50 PM

I guess I’m the only one who noticed that Manly Rash not only lives, but is in apparently fine health.

HornetSting, when did you two part ways? I thought yours was a match made in heaven (or at least made on hotair.com).

Nothing is sacred anymore.

OAPN: I’m glad to hear from you, MR.

platypus on March 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM