CPAC, Day 2: Live stream and chat

posted at 7:57 am on February 27, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Today is Day 2 of CPAC, and if yesterday’s pace holds, we’ll get lots of opportunities for interviews. These generally don’t happen on a particular schedule, so I’m going to have an open post each morning that will broadcast all of my interviews live. Leave this post open on your browser, and it will automatically show all of the interviews and updates I do live from Bloggers Row. I’ll put the recorded interviews into separate posts, introducing the guests and commenting on our dialogue.

Of course, chat will be live all day, too! Keep tuned into my personal CPAC channel and chat to stay abreast of all the happenings at the confab.

Now you can join the conversation in the chat room! Be sure to register at Ustream to participate in our raucous live-chat sessions. (And if the log-in prompt doesn’t come up in the chat box below, use this link instead.) Jazz Shaw of The Moderate Voice moderates the chat, and he has his Troll Gun Trivia Contest running before the show, for those who get there early — and are registered!

Want to see all episodes of The Ed Morrissey Show? Add the RSS feed to your reader and keep them handy!

Christmas season is over but you can still get great deals delivered to your door. Check out Ed’s Bookshelf or search for what you want:

Opening animation from TG Studios.

Comments

Great stuff Ed, as always. Now… who did you have to bribe to get that pretty lady to sit next to you? It HAD to be big money! LOL

Warner Todd Huston on February 27, 2009 at 8:14 AM

The hotness. No…not you Ed, sorry.

Bishop on February 27, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I disagree. That brown pullover shirt was very, very hot, especially with the space heaters directly behind me. That’s why I was sweating during that interview. No, really!

Ed Morrissey on February 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM

When does the live stream begin?

stenwin77 on February 27, 2009 at 9:13 AM

I don’t think I got an answer:
Is she single?

rbj on February 27, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Reusing that image of Michelle, Ed? – That’s not creepy at all

LimeyGeek on February 27, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Ed, is the girl in the picture the economist girl?

BacaDog on February 27, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Ed, love the bookshelf and offer up one for you if Michelle ever gives you some vacation time:

The Gettyburg Campaign-A Study in Command – Coddington
ISBN 13 – 978-0684845692

Not just the tactics and stragegy but the nuts and bolts of how American fighting men think. True in 1863, true in 2009.

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Evil spelling keyboard strikes again (blush)

Gettysburg
strategy

I’ll go back to my room now.

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Michelle Muccio?

Molto bene!

Wish she were the First Lady instead.

profitsbeard on February 27, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Michelle ma belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble.

viking01 on February 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Ed,Ed you have to take some pictures of all these hot,hot ladies and post them full size or at least 1024×769 about the size of a post card. Do I need to name them?? MKH to start. And this lady today.

Necromancer on February 27, 2009 at 2:53 PM

The Conservative Movement Unguarded. Seriously, good luck GOP and Conservatives. This is not good.

Mr. Joe on February 27, 2009 at 6:46 PM

That woman is good looking. /genius

ex-Democrat on February 28, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Who is this Ed Morrissey guy? I only see him on Hot Air but a LOT of him on Hot Air. Is he Michelle’s husband or something?

Ernest on March 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM