Hey, who’s up for renewing the assault weapons ban? Update: Not Pelosi

posted at 2:00 pm on February 26, 2009 by Allahpundit

Gotta give Eric Holder credit: His use of “just a few” here is simply a masterpiece of ominous rhetorical efficiency.

You can’t say you weren’t warned.

The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today.

“As President Obama indicated during the campaign, there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons,” Holder told reporters…

Holder declined to offer any time frame for the reimplementation of the assault weapons ban, however.

“It’s something, as I said, that the president talked about during the campaign,” he said. “There are obviously a number of things that are — that have been taking up a substantial amount of his time, and so, I’m not sure exactly what the sequencing will be.”

Combine this with the fact that demand for guns has been booming for months and we should see the price of semi-automatics blow sky high. Any ban will have to survive two challenges: One, obviously, will be a goal-line stand by the Supreme Court’s conservative majority in applying the Heller decision, but count on smilin’ Anthony Kennedy to “find his conscience” and switch sides if it gets that far. The more serious obstacle is convincing a majority in the House to vote for it. An NRA spokesman tells the Standard he expects 60+ Blue Dogs — roughly the number endorsed by the group two years ago — to oppose a ban, but I think he’s kidding himself. It’s one thing to be pro-gun when there’s a Republican majority and no chance of the ban coming back; it’s another thing to do it when there’s a serious chance of passage and the prestige of a new president from your own party is riding on it. I’ll bet it passes — narrowly. Exit question: Will the Centrist Three in the Senate join with the GOP to filibuster? Specter’s pretty good on guns.

Update: Looks like I spoke way, way too soon. Clearly, Madam Speaker doesn’t think she has the votes.

Attorney General Eric Holder raised the prospect Wednesday that the administration would push to bring back the ban. But Pelosi (D-Calif.) indicated on Thursday that he never talked to her. The Speaker gave a flat “no” when asked if she had talked to administration officials about the ban.

“On that score, I think we need to enforce the laws we have right now,” Pelosi said at her weekly news conference. “I think it’s clear the Bush administration didn’t do that.”

Presumably they’ll revisit the issue after the midterms if they pick up a few more liberal seats in the House.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7

I forgot the rules. Damn.

wccawa on February 26, 2009 at 10:37 PM

The rules are I win, you pwned. Noob.

MadisonConservative on February 26, 2009 at 10:40 PM

MadisonConservative on February 26, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Well, at least that explains my STIMULUS payment.

Obama much?

wccawa on February 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Well, at least that explains my STIMULUS payment.

Obama much?

wccawa on February 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Sanders much?

*ooooohs from the audience*

MadisonConservative on February 26, 2009 at 10:44 PM

*ooooohs from the audience*

MadisonConservative on February 26, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Audience? What audience? They’ve abandoned us, as they should.

You’re from Wisconsin. I’m from Washington.

Red Meat? I think not.

wccawa on February 26, 2009 at 10:47 PM

lol!

jerrytbg on February 26, 2009 at 10:47 PM

And to think I had a someone tell me that Obama could not strip guns away because he did not have the power.

F15Mech on February 26, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Red Meat? I think not.

wccawa on February 26, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Of course not. You eat tofu.

MadisonConservative on February 26, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Equanim1ty found on February 26, 2009 at 3:31 PM

It is definitely safer for me. I was in a gunfight with armed robbers and the only reason that I am alive today is because I was armed.

Johan Klaus on February 26, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Well done! People who do not accept the fact that they are responsible for their own safety and well-being think that way because they do not believe in individual rights/responsibilities. They think that the government gives them their rights, and the government is therefore responsible for them.

Individual rights = individual responsibilities (like protecting yourself)

cryptojunkie on February 26, 2009 at 11:06 PM

The reason they were mentioning for the return of the ban was to cut down on the border violence.

Oddly enough, I can’t imagine drug cartel members are going to the Phoenix gun show and purchasing their weapons with full NICS (background) checks from a licensed FFL (federal fire arms licensed dealer).

keyboarddude on February 26, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Equanim1ty found on February 26, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Sorry for the late chime-in (swing shift)…..

I don’t give a rat’s asswipe if the country is safer thanks to widespread gun ownership. What I care about is that the country is freer thanks to widespread gun ownership.

Yes. Free. Push comes to shove I shove back and I don’t care how safe you feel about it.

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:07 AM

I’d bet you’d be pretty scared if some lunatic was pointing one at your head, pretty ironic if the last thing you thought before you became just another statistic was be i wonder how that guy got a gun

Equanim1ty found on February 26, 2009 at 3:10 PM

The terminally cowardly opens mouth and puts in foot.

Those of us who aren’t hiding under our beds with our pants full of shit (Yeah, YOU), in that situation are working out the way to survive by shooting that bastard first. See, the brave, we gun owners, don’t roll over and wait to be victimized by criminals. You liberal sacks of shit, are cowards to the core. You talk, talk, talk. But when it comes time to man up, you get down on your knees eschewing honor in place of humiliation by offering fellatio if only your miserable life would be spared.

You are sickening and not worthy to be an American.

csdeven on February 27, 2009 at 12:09 AM

keyboarddude on February 26, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Unfortunately, that’s exactly what they’re doing. There’s a whole new breed of commancheros operating down there.

Now, I would have no problem with a ban on selling an “assault” weapon directly into Mexico, and on transporting “assault” weapons across the border (works in either direction).

Make the penalty stiff, like immediate extradition of Mexican nationals to the local Mexican police departments; you know, the one’s who are being assasinated by the drug cartels. Swift justice, I say. Oh, for the American drug runner, well I suppose they would end up in a high level presidential-appointee positions in the DEA.

BobMbx on February 27, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Equanim1ty found on February 26, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Not me. I would immediately try to reach a concensus, but we’d need a third person to be the facilitator. I’d even offer to subsidize the lunatic’s looney behavior (drive him around, buy lunch, pay his taxes and mortgage, etc…) until such time as he felt renewed by the American dream that I was providing for him.

BobMbx on February 27, 2009 at 12:13 AM

There are no assault weapons! What is the real difference between a Remington 700 and an AR15? A frakkin pistol grip, period! That Remington will reach out further, faster, harder then an AR or AK ever will so what is this fixation on assault? It’s an excuse, a boogeyman right out of Hollyweird.

AR civilian production in 2000-2007 was approximately 250,000 units per year. Nobody dares guess what 2008 ended up being (yet), as 6 month waiting lists are the norm. 2009?
That is a lot of 4150 and 4140 chrome moly HBARS, Gov’t profile, pencil, and bull barrels for liberals to worry about. And worry they should if they decide to raise the AWB from the grave.

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:17 AM

<a href=”Family friend.“>Neighborhood watch

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:29 AM

BobMbx on February 27, 2009 at 12:13 AM

+1 Gosh that was funny.

As for me I’d just fill out the necessary paperwork and submit my complaint to the new Secretary of Gun Safety Dianne Feinstein and simply wait out the requisite 6 weeks for a reply.

moxie_neanderthal on February 27, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Scenario

Many Americans are medically treated for depression. Medical records are on electronic file now, and Comprehensive Health Care will provide the government with COMPLETE records that include your DNA.

A new legislative twist will deny anyone who has suffered from depression from eligibility to own a firearm because of faulty mental stability.

The effect from losing Constitutional rights SHOULD trigger outrage, but any emotional outburst will identify the person as unstable.

Obama signed the audacity of Marx’s hope before reading the legislation, before finishing his first month in office.

maverick muse on February 27, 2009 at 1:19 AM

In the headline thread I gave my opinion that the cops won’t be kicking in your door. It will be the IRS that comes after you. The government knows that you are most scared of and it isn’t loss of your freedom, it is loss of your funds. Many Americans will pile their 2nd Amendment rights on the pyre just to protect their wallets.

Licenses, fees, taxes, fines, and penalties will be the government tactic…..and we will bay like the sheep we are.

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 1:32 AM

He and Badger got this covered…

Mark Garnett on February 26, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Both of us Madison, WI residents, but the way.

Told ya there’s an underground here. :D

MadisonConservative on February 26, 2009 at 2:35 PM

I used to be part of that underground, but it was not liberal communist enough for me, so I moved to southern KA.

/sarc

SgtSchultz on February 27, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Well how about that, Nancy’s smarter than she looks. At least she knows crossing the 2A Crowd is the last thing she wants to do. The Queen has spoken.

KCtheKat on February 27, 2009 at 2:17 AM

How to deal with Registrations/Bans:

Massive non-compliance.

Tragic boating accidents where guns are lost forever to the deep.”Really, we were tipped over by a bow wave, all the guns went to the bottom”

(Liberals call this civil disobedience, except when applied by conservatives)

quax1 on February 27, 2009 at 3:55 AM

“Equanim1ty
O.K you guys are all obviuisly entitled to your opinion, but can anyone on this thread honestly tell me that you think America is a safer country thanks to widespread gun ownership”

Strawman?

Look at the of “crime RATE” in Cities with bans on guns vice cities without bans on guns.

“tell me that you think America is a safer country thanks to”
Freedom of speech?

DSchoen on February 27, 2009 at 4:42 AM

That is because Pelosi’s having trouble with the Blue Dogs and she can only push them so far.

Done That on February 27, 2009 at 5:28 AM

Johan Klaus on February 26

Good for you, John. You obeyed the first rule for gunfighting…”have a gun”.
I would rather never experience what you went through, but I carry my LCP at all times because I want your odds for survival if that day ever comes.
Yes, I know it’s only a .380. Get off my back already.
I had to make concessions to concealability by giving up stopping power. Besides, which one of you would volunteer to be on the receiving end?
As for any weapons ban…if that day comes, I will consciously choose to become a criminal in the eyes of the law. I will not submit.

SKYFOX on February 27, 2009 at 6:20 AM

I really enjoyed how that stupid tw@t of a speaker managed to blame Bush in her statement. It must be automatic for her and the rest of the Dums.

Spectreman on February 27, 2009 at 7:16 AM

The Queen has spoken.

KCtheKat

What’s said behind closed doors and done under the table is another matter.

“Antipathy” ring a bell?…

maverick muse on February 27, 2009 at 7:21 AM

How to deal with Registrations/Bans:

Massive non-compliance.

quax1

Limerick,
Democrats non-comply with the IRS.
Government employees non-comply with the IRS.
The Secretary of the IRS overtly refused to pay his taxes.
The current POTUS established legal tax frauds in order to enrich his attorney colleagues and self in Chicago at the total expense of “intended” recipients of the tax funds.

Yes, the IRS is a formidable force to be respected, giving your required share to Caesar with all due care for every jot and tittle.

However, it was not the IRS that burnt women and children to death at Mt. Carmel, and it was not the IRS that co-opted ownership/guardian-rights of all children from Eldorado, either.

maverick muse on February 27, 2009 at 7:32 AM

*ooooohs from the audience*

MadisonConservative on February 26, 2009 at 10:44 PM
Audience? What audience? They’ve abandoned us, as they should.

You’re from Wisconsin. I’m from Washington.

Red Meat? I think not.

wccawa on February 26, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Great, now we got 2 girly-men gonna b-slp each other… Having MadisonConservative was enough… Where’s my gun?

Mark Garnett on February 27, 2009 at 7:36 AM

Look at the “crime RATE” in Cities with bans on guns vs cities without bans on guns. DSchoen

That concern is not confined to cities, but permeates nations around the globe. The victimized British people want their guns back for that obvious reason, making it to a Drudge Headline link.

The insecure US border with Mexico is a broader case in point, as US citizen ranchers, towns and cities are denied the right to protect life and property with legally owned firearms. The courts determine that even if you own a firearm, you are prohibited from showing them, let alone using them. You might scare your assailant. Kidnappings and murders rise. The Mexican Mayor seeks anonymity and asylum, hiding in El Paso with his family, wishing to fade into the woodwork because of the obvious spill-over danger on American streets and in American homes from terrorists and criminals. He’s thanking God that Castle Rights are protected by the courts in Texas.

maverick muse on February 27, 2009 at 7:53 AM

SKYFOX

Exactly. When legislation is unconstitutional, repeal it, refusing to recognize illegitimacy as legitimate. Never relinquish your constitutional rights to placate the whims of others; once gone, never again.

Have gun will travel.

maverick muse on February 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Will the Centrist Three

Can we not refer to them as centrists? There is nothing centrists about these three, they are the most liberal of the repuplican party, that frankly has plently more who are more centrsists than these three.

paulsur on February 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I like to believe those of us willing to defend the Constitution are already well armed.

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Sorry, Limerick, but you’re wrong on one thing. A Rem 700 is a bolt action not a semi-auto. There’s quite a bit of difference other than a pistol grip. Now a 742 or 7400 Remington are pretty close to the AR-15. They’re also, as you point out, available in calibers much more powerful than .223 / 5.56mm or 7.62x39mm.

1911Man on February 27, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Don’t own a firearm. Don’t plan on getting a firearm.

robblefarian on February 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Please note i don’t infringe on your right not to own a gun.

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I bought five twenty-round magazines before the election and I’m happy I did.

Venusian Visitor on February 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM

You sure know how to make a person feel exposed i only have two 30 rnd clips.

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Speak for yourself.

Johan Klaus on February 27, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Don’t own a firearm. Don’t plan on getting a firearm.

robblefarian on February 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Do as you please and I will do as I please.

Johan Klaus on February 27, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Equanim1ty found on February 26, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I would be wondering why my .45 did not blow his whole head off.

Johan Klaus on February 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM

What is the general opinion of americans, do they believe we will have another civil war in our country????

workingforpigs on February 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM

workingforpigs on February 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Another couple months like this previous one and it won’t much surprise me.

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Do Americans believe there will be another civil war? I think there are some who do. As for me I dont know? The fact that this question is even being asked is cause for concern. And to think the left screamed that it was Bush that was taking away our rights – HA!

EagleClaw on February 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM

1911Man on February 27, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Yeah, after I posted I knew someone would call me on that. I was a bit red in the face and trying to point out that these so called assault weapons do the same thing hunting arms do, send lead downrange. This new AWB wants semi-auto handguns classified as assault weapons, any weapon with a removeable magazine, and any weapon the AG decides he doesn’t like.

Civil war? Who’s the insurrectionist, the fella fighting for the Constitution or the fella fighting to change the Constitution?

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I would be wondering why my .45 did not blow his whole head off.

Johan Klaus on February 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Well, first you’d need the S&W Model 29 .44 Magnum to do that, not a .45. Not saying the .45 is a weapon for wussies, though. As for me, I’m partial to the Colt Python .357 Mag, 6″ Blue. Feels better in my hand, and the balance is beautiful, especially when getting the sight back on target after firing a round.

BobMbx on February 27, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Regardless of the intent, does anyone believe that this Pelosi/Obama thing isn’t coordinated and staged?

marklmail on February 27, 2009 at 11:49 AM

csdeven on February 27, 2009 at 12:09 AM

that was very nice

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 9:04 AM

I personally have a Desert Eagle .50 with a 15 round capacity, with 10 clips.
after that runs out, or if the criminal(s) or other subjects(hippies,commies,congresscritters) I own an SKS with the Drum Magazine clip. I have 3 Drums.

What I dont have, the crazy who reloads his own ammo lives next door to mom (I feel even better about this) Please have some criminals or other wackos come by for “ballistics” testing.

UNREPENTANT CONSERVATIVE CAPITOLIST on February 27, 2009 at 12:37 PM

UNREPENTANT CONSERVATIVE CAPITOLIST

Gosh, Capitolist, your armory sounds pretty ghetto.

You don’t have a TAPCO stock on that SKS, do you?

pseudonominus on February 27, 2009 at 12:40 PM

upinak on February 27, 2009 at 12:16 PM

:) miss ya gal!

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:56 PM

:) miss ya gal!

Limerick on February 27, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I am getting a lot of that. LOL, sorry I have a life outside (I think)! :)

upinak on February 27, 2009 at 1:00 PM

marklmail on February 27, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Good point.

Please allow me translate what she really said;

“We’re not going to pass any more new legislation that I’m willing to tell you about right now. However, we will be looking at using existing regulations in ways that haven’t been used before to prevent law-biding citizens from purchasing or owning firearms and ammo, which will probably include shutting down as many dealers as possible like we did in California. We will also sneak a huge tax increase on firearms and ammo into one of these bills that no one reads before voting. We have not given up on our plan to disarm and subjugate the American public.”

cryptojunkie on February 27, 2009 at 1:39 PM

I say wait..

For i know these democraps
They are all traitors..
Sooner or later they will try to pass a law outlawing firearms..

Because they know americans are pissed off at ALL politicians.. and it is about time for a new tea party..
then a new revolutionary war..

Our government has ceased to be a representative government by the people..

There is too much voting corruption by the libs
There is too much money again by liberals (like soros)
This looks increasingly like a paid COO funded by rich liberals and backed by obama

To take over and destroy the usa..

I for one will NOT bow down to the GAG messia or the evil witches (pelozi and hillary)..
No way in hell

March 13 is the date isnt it..?
for a revolutionary march?

jcila on February 27, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Really?

Then why is this hen still clucking?

Seems to me some crimes were prevented. Unfortunately.

NoDonkey on February 27, 2009 at 2:30 PM

UPDATE:

Senator Reid would oppose an effort (to) reinstate the ban if the Senate were to vote on it in the future,” Manley told The Hill in an e-mail late Thursday night.

snowflakesinhell.com

like capitalizing on Holder’s gaffe to actually ram a repeal of an “assault weapons” ban though an overwhelmingly Democratic controlled Senate. It’s a local repeal, but if this passes the House in tact, and is signed by Obama, it’ll be legal to buy an AR-15 in DC with just a 4473 and NICS check.

snowflakesinhell.com

mad saint jack on February 27, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Where can those drums be found,heard of them but have’nt run by any to date.

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Ammos listed for this rumored ban include the .50BMG, 7.62x39mm Soviet, 7.62x51mm NATO, .308 Winchester, 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington. Additionally, we’re hearing that an expansion of this proposed ban might be broadened to include the 6.8mm SPC, 9mm Parabellum, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP- among others.

In other words, State Department officials may be floating a trial balloon to see if there are howls of protest, or whimpers of compliance. Canadian elected officials who have directed this information to me say the move seems to be motivated by “emboldened” anti-gun officials who think they have a kindred spirit in President Obama.

pseudonominus on February 27, 2009 at 3:59 PM

I am a 4’10″ female and I got mine…

9mm Kahr-Two extra capacity magazines…

I know how to use it too…

For those of you who don’t think there is a coming revolution, you need to get your head out of where the sun don’t shine…or your gonna die…

Ltlgeneral64 on February 27, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Johan Klaus on February 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM

You are too damn funny…

However, please don’t feed the trolls…maybe they will die.

Ltlgeneral64 on February 27, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Where can those drums be found,heard of them but have’nt run by any to date.

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 3:32 PM

the SKS D and SKS M take AK mags, but to use the drums I had to put on a plastic stock and cut away around the mag well.

I almost never shoot my drums either because they are so damn heavy. (don’t waste your money buy 30 rders)

mad saint jack on February 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM

mad saint jack on February 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Well, their intended purpose was mounted weapons.

MadisonConservative on February 27, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Equanim1ty has pretty much demonstated that his spelling and logic can kill. The rest of us morans need firearms.

@ 30-rounder advocates – do you all plan on not using a prone firing position?

Venusian Visitor on February 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM

@ 30-rounder advocates – do you all plan on not using a prone firing position?

Venusian Visitor on February 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Good point.

heshtesh on February 27, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Ban assault weapons; They can hurt chimpanzees!

Cybergeezer on February 27, 2009 at 6:43 PM

@ 30-rounder advocates – do you all plan on not using a prone firing position?

Venusian Visitor on February 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I doubt the height difference between a 20 rd 30 rd or drum mag will be deciding factor on weather you live or die, but if it’s a problem:

Low Prone (AKA side prone): This is basically lying on your side with your rifle extended perpendicular to your body. The low prone is useful when an opening in cover is extremely low, as in the opening underneath a car. With this type of cover it is a very well protected position, though the discomfort makes it less stable. I would suggest you try shooting (even at home dry firing) this way a few times, both left and right handed. The first time is a pain, but once you get the hang of it isn’t very hard.

Link

If you want the drums buy them, I got mine back when they where $50.

mad saint jack on February 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Good stuff, thanks.

Venusian Visitor on February 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM

@ 30-rounder advocates – do you all plan on not using a prone firing position?

Venusian Visitor on February 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM

You should see the guy shoot a Glock fully auto and fire 298 rounds in one minute and eighteen seconds on target.

Johan Klaus on February 27, 2009 at 11:42 PM

csdeven: Oh hell how you made me laugh with that.

As for most everyone else commenting here: I’m so happy to know that there are others like me out there when it comes to this topic; all parts of this topic.

I’m not really surrounded by too many liberals, (although I’ve had to deal with that in the past), I’m surrounded by people who know nothing at all of the government, current administration, what they are doing, what they plan to do, what they want to do…I really don’t know which is worse.

Thank God for you people. (Is that racist?)

SerenityFL on February 28, 2009 at 12:04 AM

@ 30-rounder advocates – do you all plan on not using a prone firing position?

that’s why God made boulders and trees.

personally … my spotter carries the 30 rounder.

AZ_Redneck on February 28, 2009 at 2:00 AM

If a gun grab becomes reality a revolution will also (if it hasn’t already)
This crap has to stop and no one is stepping in to stop it. Our elected officials have no balls.

Change!

Dr Bob on February 28, 2009 at 8:35 AM

jcila, what happens on March besides my birthday? I’ll be 62 then and I fondly remember life before the GCA of 1968, when buying a firearm was as easy as buying a loaf of bread. All this was a knee jerk reaction to a looser who bought a Mannlicher-Carcano mail order and killed JFK. I am still amazed that telescopic sights weren’t restricted in the aftermath. They could have created a new class of firearm accessories called “sniper accessories.”

The law was being debated before the murders of Robert Kennedy and ML King. I do not know if it was signed before or after.

As I racall the NRA did not do anything to resist the GCA of 1968.

Pelayo on February 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Lou Dobbs and Imus discussing among other things the Second Amendment. Apparently if Obama renews the Clinton Assault Weapon Ban, this will make Mexico happy……oh sure why wouldn’t it, then when the Mexican Army helps the Drug Dealers smuggle drugs into our country- our side can just throw rocks at them :)

Dr Evil on February 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Dr Evil on February 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Good find on the Lou Dobbs audio.

Last year ABC ran a story about gun going into Mexico, it feeds into the big lie that the AWB covers full-auto weapons.

Here is a good post taking it apart.

confederateyankee.mu.nu

mad saint jack on February 28, 2009 at 5:20 PM

The terminally cowardly opens mouth and puts in foot.

You are sickening and not worthy to be an American.

The Best! Frank, no PC softness, hard truth well spoken.

I would add only that if our sons and daughters were always armed, then less “Channon Christian” horrors would be in evidence.

Let me buy you a drink.