CPAC Interview: Jason Mattera

posted at 6:05 pm on February 26, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Jason Mattera and Hot Air have had a long-term relationship. We feature his videos when he publishes them, mostly for the fun of watching Jason make politicians sweat for their hypocrisies. In real life, Jason is as shy and retiring as in his videos, which makes for a fun time in this interview:

Follow Jason’s excellent work at Young America’s Foundation.

Comments

Jason Mattera and Hot Air have had a long-term relationship.

Is there heavy petting?

Be honest.

Good Lt on February 26, 2009 at 6:09 PM

I love Jason Mattera. I wish we had more young people like him.

becki51758 on February 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Dayem! Wish I could go.
: o (

christene on February 26, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Hey, off topic (sorry) but did everybody else forget that today’s the 16th anniversary of the first WTC bombing? I did until just now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_bombing

Laura on February 26, 2009 at 6:33 PM

LOL,…Great interview!!!….
God is a black lesbian??!?!…lolol

christene on February 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Jason Mattera’s great. Some of his videos from leftist protests are classics.

Loved Ed’s comments re Jason and the Penn & Teller recycling show too.

Gilda on February 26, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Jindal/Mattera 2012

- The Cat

MirCat on February 26, 2009 at 9:08 PM

It’s hard to provoke the politicians because we’re working during the day..and we don’t live in a town dedicated to the government.

I only have a few minutes in the day if I want to call my Congressman..and I have to find a private part of my office so that I can speak at a normal volume and not have 20 people staring at me.

Free us from our jobs and we can do more.

VinceP1974 on February 27, 2009 at 7:56 AM