Video: Jindal’s “awful” rebuttal

posted at 11:08 pm on February 24, 2009 by Allahpundit

“Awful” is Ace’s word but I’m in no mood to disagree. And neither are most HA commenters, judging from this mammoth thread. This was his star turn and he came off wooden, especially at the beginning. Oh well. His loss is the rest of the GOP governors’ gain.

RCP has the clip of an unknown MSNBC staffer groaning “Oh God” as Jindal walks out. Some say it’s Olbermann, but I’m skeptical. Consensus?

Update: Patterico’s sure the “Oh God” comes from Olbermann, Goldfarb’s sure it comes from Matthews. Does it matter?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7 8

I see that you are still comsumed with the color of a persons skin.

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Demographics matter. If you think they don’t…well just continue to lose elections I guess.

The 9th Ward hasn’t been rebuilt and as far as anyone can tell, will never be rebuilt, no matter how many billions we pour into N.O.

The 9th ward needed renewal BEFORE the hurricane. I agree it’s a particularly tough challenge. But the problems of the 9th ward do NOT negate the fact that Louisiana’s economy as a whole has benefited greatly from our CONTINUED federal subsidies towards the state.

N.O. is a sh!t hole that we should never have spent one thin dime to restore.
It is the Mecca of Liberal Democrat policies in action and their inevitable failure and this was on view for all the world to see during the Katrina mess.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering if you were a jerk or a soulless jerk, no need to wonder now.

I’m not going to calm down until Ogabe and the media hacks who enable him, LIKE YOU!, are gone from our field of view!

Like expelled from the country? How Hitler of you.

Jindal is a Governor and until we secede from the Union (!) in Civil War II, he’s going to continue to take some federal monies, just like all the other 49 governors.

Doesn’t that make it hard to take principled stand on the stimulus if you’re TAKING stimulus money?

Love the way you try to tear down Jindal’s credibility and bona fides while refusing to turn the same cruel spotlight on the political career of your Messiah! (Psst: NObama wouldn’t hold up well at all, as you know.)

Well we had a two year election already, do you want to have it again? At least Obama doesn’t think it’s a waste of money to pay for the prevention of the death of thousands of people, including our military men and women, from fiery death in a volcano. Jindal only likes federal subsidies for programs that help HIS constituents recover from a disaster.

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM

rick santeli should have given the rebutal

baddest2020 on February 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Somebody’s already toasted and it’s not even 8:00 A.M. here in TX!
Uh, Hacks, Mt. Pinatubo wasn’t located in this country!

Um we have a base there with 18,000 military members and their families. Which I pointed out in the damn article. I guess you only care about the fiery death of our military men and women if they are stationed HERE instead of in the Philipinnes. You and Jindal should be ashamed.

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM

i’m going to my consensus space..you many not detain me!

DrW on February 25, 2009 at 8:59 AM

What was so bad about it…I think you guys are out of touch with the american people.

tomas on February 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Thank G_d Amy Pohler left Saturday Night Live.

All they would have to do to “Palin” Jindal is have Pohler do her Dennis Kucinich with dark makeup.

myrenovations on February 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Why does obama think it is OK to throw living babies into hospital storerooms to die of dehydration, exposure and starvation???

Oh I think you mean why did Obama want to ensure that partial birth abortions could be legal for women in case if it would save the life of the mother. Not sure, seems like health of the mother is somewhat important. If she dies, it may be hard to take care of that baby. Will you pro-lifers be calling for increased taxes to pay for more orphanages?

I answered your question, now answer mine.

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Ha-ha!
Thank you for showing what a moron and an ass you truly are!
We closed that base in the Philippines almost right after that eruption.
The Philippinos still miss us big time.

Jenfidel on February 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM

What color is Jindal’s skin?

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Did not actually hear Jindal’s speech but did read it here. Thought it made good salient points with ideas we can use. Don’t know about the delivery, but the content was fine.

jeanie on February 25, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Jenfidel on February 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

But without the volcanic studies division of the U.S. geologic survey many lives of our men and women would have been lost. And considering we have active volcanoes on U.S. soil, seems to me that a governor of a state that suffered the worst natural disaster in history wouldn’t take time out of a nationally televised speech to piss on a group of scientists who have saved American lives. Even if it occured over seas. Your attempt to spin this is admirable, but there’s no way out on this one.

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM

What color is Jindal’s skin?

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM

I haven’t seen him in person, it looks brownis, reddish, not sure. Why?

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM

I listened to it and did not watch it. It sounded great to me.

bopbottle on February 25, 2009 at 9:07 AM

He doesn’t support abortion on demand to save the life of the mother.
He supports it because he doesn’t think the baby is a person and said as much to Rick Warren.

Will you pro-lifers be calling for increased taxes to pay for more orphanages?
Hacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:02 A

Gladly! It will be a joy to preserve those tiny lives and to prevent the brutal murder of millions more!

Jenfidel on February 25, 2009 at 9:08 AM

i’m going to my consensus space..you many not detain me!

DrW on February 25, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Don’t forget to take your Corporate Water.

UcantCme on February 25, 2009 at 9:09 AM

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

So, you really believe that killing a baby that is emerging from the birth canal is going to save the life of the mother? By all means, let us kill them so that we do not have to put them in orphanages.

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM

I almost think that Jindal was given some advice that changed his speaking style. He’s normally a reserved but interesting speaker. Tonight he was stiff, and sounded funny, sorta over-emphasizing his words. Maybe it was just nerves. But I think it was some bad last-minute advice.

hawksruleva on February 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Hacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM

Your “arguments” are pretty lame, even for you.
Give it up.

Jenfidel on February 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Jenfidel on February 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM

LOL so basically you’re conceeding that if Jindal had his way lots of American military would have died a horrible, fiery, volacno-y death. Yay for “fiscal responsibility.” While we’re at it lets get rid of funding for the national weather service so people can be hit by hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms without warning, wasteful wasteful spending has to be cut somewhere!

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Has there even been one incident of partial birth abortion that was done to save a mothers life? And I don’t mean her mental health, I mean her physical health.

ctmom on February 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM

I haven’t seen him in person, it looks brownis, reddish, not sure. Why?

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM

See my comment at 8:46 AM

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM

I thought Jindal’s rebuttal was good. He needs some refining on his delivery, but the content was right on target.

jbh45 on February 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Hacks, as they say in England, I have no time for you.

Jenfidel on February 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM

If its a net loss then it isn’t. But in Louisiana’s case it’s been anything but a loss as they’ve been subsidized for years. I actual consider it a smart move to remove as much money with strings attached as you can. It really is unconstitutional for the feds to attach regulations that the state disagrees with, not that the Constitution matters much anymore.

True_King on February 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM

I answered your question, now answer mine.

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

No, when Obama was in the Illinois state legislature, there were reports from nurses of babies born alive after abortions and left to die on the counters or on shelves in the linen closets. It had nothing to do with the mother’s life at this point, as the umbilical cord was cut, and she could be separately cared for.

A bill was introduced to require doctors to take all efforts to save the newborn baby’s life, too. Obama voted “present” on this bill.

As far as increased taxes for orpanages go, check out the waiting list for adoptions. Orphanages are only needed when there are no adoptive parents.

Wethal on February 25, 2009 at 9:14 AM

See my comment at 8:46 AM

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Yes you accused me of being obsessed with color. Then you asked me what Jindal’s color was. What was the point?

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:17 AM

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM

By that logic, giving 900 million to the Palestinian’s is going to keep them from killing Jews.

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:20 AM

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:17 AM

It is obvious.

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I answered your question, now answer mine.

DeathToMediaHacks on February 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

First of all, I am not a full blown ‘pro lifer’. However, I do have a problem with a guy who says it is ok to let a human baby die in a cruel way. If I captured a racoon and killed it the same way obama advocated letting babies die (dehydration, exposure, starvation) I would end up getting jail time in my area. Jail time for killing a rabies vector, parasite carrying, nasty little animal.

As far as taxes and orphanages, your argument is false, I was not saying anything against first trimested abortions. My argument was confined to the partial birth abortions where the baby is viable and left to die in a dark room. If the Washington Kleptocracy were reigned in we could get back to the churches, synagogues and groups like the lions and shriners being able to do some real charity work. As it is now, it lines the pockets of the kleptocracy multimillionaires.

As far as Jihndal and “Da Volcano gonna blow”. .. The stimulus bill is filled with pork and he was pointing it out. If attempt to throw money on every possible disaster, then you attempt the impossible. “He who defends everything defends nothing”. A radio commentator was nailing the drug tattoo removal earmark. You could try to say he doesn’t care about gang violence. This bill is so pork infested I’m surprised that the muzzies haven’t started rioting yet.

So, who do I think is worse, a guy who points out a big piece of pork in a porkfest that has a small probablility of causing a disaster or a guy who callously calls for the cruel death of newborns??

bullseye on February 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Also why does [Barack Obama] want people to die in a fiery volcanic explosion?

DTMH, Stupid is as stupid does. No one wants that.

maverick muse on February 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Was Jindal live or taped?
If it was taped, he should have done it over a couple of times.
He did not come across good (the skinny, wimpish nerd that plays clarinet in the High School band) and is not Presidential material.

The thoughts of the speech were very good, but he does not deliver a good speech.

albill on February 25, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Obama’s Governor Chorus:

To market, to market to buy a fat pig.

maverick muse on February 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM

VFT on February 25, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Chuckles and Mittens (aka Huckabee and Romney) represent really bad carictures of the Republican party (i.e. televangelist and rich I-banker). Chuckles should continue with his TV career (which is what he really wanted) and Mittens should be named bank czar or something. But I don’t want to see either on a Republican ticket.

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Jindal was in a lose-lose situation. WHAT he said was ok (I personally am OVER the historic event crap), but he just appeared SO weak.

I think Michael Steele should have come out with the greek columns behind him. Ok, so Steele is the 1st AA head of the Repub party – THAT’S historic !

He should have HAMMERED BO for the socialist ideas and proposals that are absolutely going to cripple our economy when we can least afford it.

Sarah (a fired-up, Sarah) would have been better. She could have ranted about how BO is saddling her children with this humungous debt – that’s not right !!!

stenwin77 on February 25, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Jindal….not ready for prime time. Caribou Barbie….not ready for prime time. Hope you guys like being in the wilderness, cuz thats where your going to be for a long time with your stable of zeroes you call your leaders. I love me some karma.

athensboy on February 25, 2009 at 7:15 AM

The liberal fringe of the Democrat party is fairly sexist.. isn’t?? First the nasty things about Hillary Clinton and now the Caribou Barbie name calling for Palin. I know that y’all are blogging from your mom’s basement and cannot seem to get laid, but that really isn’t Sarah Palin’s fault. You might want to look in the mirror and reexamine your life to figure that one out.

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Cons in his State complained he talked too fast during updates after the last hurricanes.

He started off saying it was a State of the Union address but it was not.

The train thingy is a lie.

Typical Jindal speech.

getalife on February 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM

athensboy on February 25, 2009 at 7:15 AM

After Obama bails you out on your home loan, are you going to refinance?

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM

The train thingy is a lie.

getalife on February 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Prove it.

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 9:33 AM

ctmom on February 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Exactly.

But by pointing out the obvious data, the media fabricators will come to wrap their poster mom in whole cloth.

Truth. What is truth that depends on the meaning of “IS”?

With those who only value their own selfishness, there is no reasoning where there is no resonance to allow life and promise.

maverick muse on February 25, 2009 at 9:35 AM

The “athensboys” of America should foot the bill for little hussein’s spending spree.

ErinF on February 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Bobby Jindal badly needs a makeover so he appears older and looks less like Alfalfa.

Sarah Palin purposely tones down her looks and tries to appear older and more businesslike with the glasses and hairstyles. There are a few images of her by Todd’s plane without the glasses on conservative websites. Without the glasses, Palin appears to be about 28 years old and incredibly hot; ugly feminists would hate her even more.

bw222 on February 25, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Bobby Jindal is in serious need of public speaking lessons and a few grey hairs. I’m of two minds about Bobby Jindal.. I’d like to date a guy like him, but I’m not ready to vote for the guy as President.

As for Sarah Palin, I think that it shows how difficult it is for women (especially those who look young) to be taken seriously. I’m 27 and look about 18 and that always works against me when I’m in professional situations.

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM

ctmom on February 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM

According to former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, NO. Not one, and in fact a partial birth abortion combines the worst of delivery with the murder of an infant – a forced breach birth is NOT good for the mother, and certainly having scissors jammed into the skull and brains sucked out through a tube (without even the benefit of anasthesia) isn’t a pleasant way for the baby to die.

Laura on February 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I tend to agree with those who think that Jindal did just fine . . . have you EVER watched a rebuttal that was great in presentation, regardless of party? They are stuck in an empty room that is almost always too big and echoing and made to speak to a camera ALL BY ITSELF . . . good grief the rebuttals of the past 5 years made Bush look like a great orator. It is the nature of the venue not the speaker. I liked what he had to say, I liked that he started (after the obligatory – glad we have a black president bit) with his OWN story of the greatness of America and used that to talk about and set up the comparison – is it the people or the government that makes America great. His actual message reminded me a lot of Reagan in the late 70′s early 80′s. Sure things are a little tough, but you are the answer, you the people are great, you are what makes America wonderful, NOT the government. In 4 years he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Govgirl on February 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Good point. Where’s the staging? Jindal should have had a zillion people on a platform behind him. We need to get the stage craft MUCH BETTER.

marklmail on February 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Laura on February 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM

So about the same stats as the amount of prisoners tortured by the US.

ctmom on February 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Jindal did okay, but he is nowhere near the caliber of Mitt Romney.

JA on February 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM

PARTIAL LIST OF DOCUMENTS THAT BARACK OBAMA REFUSES TO RELEASE -. (The “new openness” and “transparency” of Obama”)
OBAMA’S “CLOSED RECORDS” POLICY
Indonesian Passport – Not released
Application for U.S. Citizenship (as former citizen of Indonesia) – Not released
Immigration Records – Not released
Baptism Certificate – None
Medical Records – Not released
Illinois State Senate Records – Not released
Law Practice Client List – Not released
University of Chicago Scholarly Articles – None

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Why does Obama have a team of lawyers whose sole duty is to prevent access to his immigration, U.S. naturalization, passport and college records? Why has he sealed those records from all public access? Why has he spent over $800,000 in legal fees already to hide his personal records? What information is he so desperate to hide from the American public?

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Am I the only one who thought that Jindahl came across as honest, not slick?
The Republicans do need to have a better stage, better lighting, and certainly better sound…

right2bright on February 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM

marklmail on February 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

I agree. Since Jindal is making a point of rejecting some of the stimulus money, he should have surrounded himself with LA residents as a show of solidarity.

Sure, it wouldn’t be like all of the other rebuttals, but we need to start playing politics at a different level.

myrenovations on February 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Oh my F-ing GOD!!!

What the hell is wrong with you people? We are talking about how he “looks” or she “looks”??? IDIOTS! All of you…

America is being destroyed from within by a radical leftist, a false lying Messiah and his cult followers and we are talking about real honest Conservatives that need to look older or talk diffrent… instead of talking about the CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE they bring, the hope, the American pride, the personal responsibility, the moral values and the honor of truth… You all should be ashamed…

Mark Garnett on February 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM

If the entrance by Gov Bobby last night into the lobby of the Governor’s Mansion was to grab the gay vote he succeeded beyond belief. His entrance was straight out of The Birdcage.

Who knew that the future of the GOP would be Mr. Roger’s without the sweater.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

How many of you agree with me that Bambi’s goal is to destroy the U.S.economy, forcing us to accept a new global government?

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

I think Obama has designs on being President of the world. Not joking.

marklmail on February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Jindal stumbled out of the gate but he will be okay …

However, I would like to point out that you can’t be scared of Obama when you try to give the response. Palin is not afraid of Obama and Obama is def. afraid of her.

Palin is not scared of Barry so when she speaks about him, it comes out natural. Plus she has been giving responses to him for an entire campaign and his comfortable picking him apart.

joey24007 on February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

ctmom on February 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Precisely. :-)

Laura on February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Please, let’s not confuse talking young with talking dumb … also.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Too late, that was started with Bush I … did you miss it, it was in all the papers.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Are you nuts ??? It was already destroyed before he became president.

LODGE4 on February 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM

They should have had Rick Santelli give the response

joey24007 on February 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Please, let’s not confuse talking young with talking dumb … also.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

A. Sarah Palin is a gifted politico who can give an awesome speech, so let’s not go there.

B. There is a bias against people (especially women) who look young outside of the girly professions (i.e. kindergarten teacher). I’ve actually lost out on interviews/ jobs because of that.

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Jindal did come off a little stiff, but I liked what he said. I guess I’m old school and care more about substance than style.

But a lot of people care more about how something is said than what is said. Heck we just elected a snake oil salesman because he convinced some of us that he “cares”.

jeffn21 on February 25, 2009 at 10:03 AM

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Maybe when all our medical records are online, we’ll find some of this info out.

ctmom on February 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Are you nuts ??? It was already destroyed before he became president.

LODGE4 on February 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I have come to the conclusion that searcher484 is 18 and just started following politics in 2008, he obviously has not memory of what transpired before or maybe he is 65 and just choses to forget what happened.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

The democrats have been in control of congress for the last two years, it was in all of the papers.

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Drudge “Was it something he said?”

ctmom on February 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Mark Garnett on February 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Image is really important to politics. It doesn’t matter what you say or do if you don’t have a certain image. I think that we could all agree that Dubya’s problem was that he had problems in the communications field. Sarah Palin’s problem is that the McCain campaign let her be defined as a dumb hick who didn’t know basic geography. Jindal’s problem is that he comes across as an extra eager twenty something Congressional staffer.. very endearing on a personal level, but not someone you would want to trust with the nuclear codes.

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Illinidiva on February 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Oh please, let’s stop the little girl got screwed crap.

There are a ton of professional woman on the political stage who have no bias against them and surprisingly can string sentences together without saying “also”, “you betcha” and winking.

Palin a great speech? If great means dragging your opponent down into the mud, yeah she has that in aces.

She is a national joke. Her political career will be limited to the idiots who elected her in Alaska, not the tons of American’s who rejected her in November.

We just had 8 years of the male version of Sarah Palin speeches, who needs more.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Suprime crisis. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Acorn, just to name a few.

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Is every Republican speech for the next four years going to start with the “Every American is so proud that we have a black president” shtick?

Pretty much. The Republicans still foolishly think that by saying such things minorities will like them.

They also say it because they’re liberals and they believe it.

2Brave2Bscared on February 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Oh, how convenient, no mention of the 8 years of GOP power in the senate, congress and whitehouse … how damn convenient of you to completely forget as if they did not exist. Jimmy Carter? Dude, he was president 30 years ago! Yet no mention of the guy who was just in there for 8 years?

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Palin is not afraid of Obama and Obama is def. afraid of her.
joey24007 on February 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Some of you have built Sarah Palin up to mythic proportions, but we’re talking about the woman who couldn’t even handle Katie Couric without getting extremely flustered.

JA on February 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM

JA on February 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM

And also Charlie Gibson, also, you betcha (wink wink)

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Some “Obama deniers” are here today – people who deny that Obama himself admitted that he used to be a citizen of Indonesia. Given that ESTABLISHED FACT, he is ineligible to be POTUS. The facts are established – all that remains is for the Constitution to be enforced.

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Barney Frank is on CNBC now talking redistribution of wealth and such, Ron Paul is the only one making sense there, we’re doomed….

Ann NY on February 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM

The fact that “conservatives” are still high on Sarah Palin doesn’t bode well for the future of either the Republican party or the conservative movement.

2Brave2Bscared on February 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM

It’s not too late – the American people must remove Bambi from office on the citizenship issue – force him to disclose his former Indonesian citizenship —

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Join the resistance – refuse to recognize the usurper Obama as President — http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89837

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Reaps on February 25, 2009 at 6:33 AM

APPEARS someone must fear him

Jamson64 on February 25, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Well I must say I was surprised at the focused rank bile that someone has for him. I bet most of the country doesn’t even know who he is, and yet someone’s set up their very own youtube channel JUST to rant and rave about the guy.

Reaps on February 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Maybe a spaceship will come down and remove him from the planet … and the rest of you loonies who obviously need to be led, face first, feet kicking, into the world of reality.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM

My wildest fantasy is that Mark Levin would give one of these rebuttals – he’d have Patrick Henry standing up in his grave in salute.

JonPrichard on February 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Radical muslims are pulling Obama’s strings — $900 million to Hamas/Gaza is just the beginning …. why? — because Indonesia (the world’s largest Muslim nation) has the goods to blackmail Obama — he was a former citizen of Indonesia and used an Indonesia passport as an adult. Think the U.S. public would be interested to see those documents, if Indonesia decided to show them?

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Read Obama’s book – his own words – he was adopted in Indonesia, and he carried an Indonesian passport as an adult. Then read the Constitutional citizenship requirements for POTUS. Obama DOES NOT qualify – “shall not have held citizenship of any nation other than the United States.” Only the Supreme Court can enforce the Constitution and they are giving Obama a ‘pass” (at least for now) because of political blowback from taking on Bush v. Gore in 2000.

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM

searcher484

..Has this guy posted ANYthing else since he’s been here?

He’s like a googlebot for birth certificates. With a sprinkle of Alex Jones in there too.

Delicious.

Reaps on February 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Didn’t Mel Gibson do a movie about your life already? I think it was “Conspiracy”?

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

The POTUS must have been born in the U.S. AND NEVER HELD CITIZENSHIP OF ANY OTHER NATION PREVIOUSLY. Obama held and used an Indonesian passport as an adult. No one can refute these facts.

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM

searcher484

..Has this guy posted ANYthing else since he’s been here?

Delicious.

Reaps on February 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

He is the kinda guy I think the Secret Service should be following closely.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM

I read speeches but don’t listen to them. I think Jindal’s speech was outstanding.

burt on February 25, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Check your facts. The dems pushed the loans for unqualified folks. What did you think was going to happen?

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Nobody can refute ONE fact that I have stated about Obama’s ineligibility for POTUS.

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM

With a sprinkle of Alex Jones in there too.

To compare the Obama eligibility controversy to 9/11 trutherism is ridiculous. Is it really too much to ask that the person running the United States of America prove that he is indeed constitionally eligible to hold office?

2Brave2Bscared on February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM

burt on February 25, 2009 at 10:23 AM

It was probably for the best then that you didn’t see it. I doubt many others watched it anyways after the first minute or so. So I guess Bobby would be the PERFECT candidate to the GOP, it it was 1830.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM

The world of reality?

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Go ahead – refute ONE fact I have stated… Obama himself ADMITS he was a citizen of Indonesia. Case closed – ineligible for POTUS. It’s that simple – forget the birth certificate.

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Johan Klaus on February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Nothing got pushed through congress without GOP support and white house support …

facts? What does that have to do with who was president 30 years ago?

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Sorry, repeating from another thread.

I just came across a great quotation–from FDR–that seems appropriate at a time when we’re watching Obama change our course:

Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd president of the U.S. (1882–1945): “The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government strong enough to protect the interests of the people and a people strong enough and well enough informed to maintain its sovereign control over its government.”

Whether FDR meant it or not could be debated. But he’s quoted as saying it, and we’d be wise to heed his advice as we assess what Obama’s doing.

I don’t view FDR as the god that Democrats do, but their god offered that quotation. As between Obama and Jindal, whose message is more consistent with FDR’s quotation?

I’d say Jindal. So trash him all you want, and I’m not arguing now that he should be the GOP’s standardbearer–though one of many for now–but Obama’s the problem, not Jindal.

BuckeyeSam on February 25, 2009 at 10:28 AM

searcher484 on February 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM

That is sorta like me having to prove that I was not the other gunman on the grassy knoll.

Earth to Searcher ….

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:29 AM

He is the kinda guy I think the Secret Service should be following closely.

Monkei on February 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Sounds like you have a couple of nice brown shirts well starched with sharp creases and a nifty obamalogo on the sleeve in your closet eh??

Jawhol, ift you defy der obamafueher you und your kinder vill pay shcwienhunt…

bullseye on February 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM