And the winner is …

posted at 6:22 pm on February 21, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

The Academy Awards will air tomorrow, and the nominees wait on pins and needles to see whether they will get an opportunity to make really stupid political speeches or will have to smile while someone else gets the opportunity.  The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences treats the vote very seriously; supposedly no one knows the actual results except two partners at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, the accounting firm that handles the ballots for AMPAS.

However, one radio station has published what it purports (or at least suggests) is an internal memo from AMPAS President Sid Ganis to fellow AMPAS officers listing the winners in advance, sent to me by HA reader Gregory H.  WBAL (Maryland) host Shari Elliker has a scan of the purported memo on the site, with this description:

Is it a hoax? Is it for real? Match the winners to your projections and see if this list is accurate on Sunday night’s ceremony.

WARNING: these are spoilers and may or may not be true, WBAL takes no responsibility for incorrect predictions.

It’s almost certainly a hoax.  The AMPAS rules are almost ubiquitous, parodied for years by Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show for his Carnac skits:

Final ballots will be mailed January 28 and members will have 20 days to return them. After ballots are tabulated, only two partners of the accounting firm will know the results until the famous envelopes are opened on stage during the Academy Awards presentation at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center® on February 22.

Sid Ganis wouldn’t have access to the winners, under those conditions.  The memo itself also looks a little suspicious, with a cheap-looking letterhead and no footer as one would normally see on first-class corporate stationery.  It’s not impossible that it’s AMPAS letterhead, but it’s very unlikely.  It does have the correct number of categories (24) and realistic winners, but it’s not that hard for someone to build a list from the media reports and simply guess the winners.

Most damning, WBAL never mentions how it received the memo.  It’s the TANG memos all over again.  Did Lucy Ramirez send it to them?

My verdict: mediocre hoax.  I’m not going to mention who wins in the memo; if you’re interested, check the link.

Update: Not many people here care who wins an Oscar, but my point is more that WBAL should have refrained from posting the memo without checking it out a little better.

Update II: If you haven’t seen any of the nominated films, Chad Vader re-enacts them for you:

Yeah, I haven’t seen The Reader, either.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Not interested.

surrounded on February 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM

The Academy Awards will air in eight days

Eight days? Are we getting a week+ between tonight & tomorrow? Or is this another attempt to get me to think I’m crazy? Those danged lizard people are always doing that.

rbj on February 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM

WHO CARES????

thmcbb on February 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Not the American People.

Brat4life on February 21, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Frankly, looking at the list of nominees this year, with the exception of Heath Ledger for Best Supporting Actor for “The Dark Knight”, who the heck cares about who wins this year and who doesn’t?

The rest of the nominees, including for Best Picture, aren’t worth the gunpowder to blow them all into next Tuesday.

pilamaye on February 21, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Watch the other Democratic National Convention?,no thanks.

Sanjoboy on February 21, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Not interested.

surrounded on February 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Same here. I could care less about Hollywood and anything they produce.

Cody1991 on February 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Who gives a flip???

ErinF on February 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM

RBJ, thanks — I honestly thought they were a week from tomorrow.

Ed Morrissey on February 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Have you seen Drudge? Academy worried about most boring Oscars ever?

I’ll be watching a rerun of “the Unit.”

Wethal on February 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I haven’t seen a movie since that last Harry Potter came out… I think that was last summer or the summer before that.

So, no, I don’t care who the predicted winners are nor the real winners.

myrenovations on February 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Leaked Footage

- The Cat

MirCat on February 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM

No problem Ed. Just don’t hang out with the lizard people.
I’ll probably watch a little, but there is a new Iron Chef America on. And I can’t stay up to midnight tomorrow, not after a Mardi Gras party tonight.

rbj on February 21, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Gran Torino

Entelechy on February 21, 2009 at 6:39 PM

They should have a new category for best Anti-American film and I am sure that will be the one to win Best Picture.

Irenaeus on February 21, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Will any patriotic actors/actresses criticize ThatOne?

SouthernGent on February 21, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Will any patriotic actors/actresses criticize ThatOne?

SouthernGent on February 21, 2009 at 6:45 PM

I nominate that right there for Best Comedy.

Patrick S on February 21, 2009 at 6:48 PM

These are the people that honored Michael Moore. It’s one thing when a morbidly obese multimillionaire charges people money to listen as he rails against the excesses of Capitalism. But if you, in all seriousness, give him an award for it, the award better be the “I cannot believe they bought that bullsh*t from me, of all people” lifetime achievement award.

A fake memo about the reality challenged community? Dripping with irony, ain’t we?

trubble on February 21, 2009 at 6:51 PM

You folks should treat yourself to the NASCAR race on Sunday night, just to make the ratings higher than the Oscars……….

…………… wouldn’t that just put an ‘ol hitch in their get alongs!

Seven Percent Solution on February 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Even watching for the clothes doesn’t appeal to me anymore. I loathe Hollywood as a whole. Apologies to the maybe .5% of celebrities and/or filmmakers that aren’t narcissistic immoral scum.

pannw on February 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Frankly, the Chad Vader filmette is the Best film I’ve seen this year.

Besides, after the past eight plus years of the Hollywood celebretards telling me at every opportunity that being a Conservative makes me a little Hitler…why in heavens name would I spend my hard earned cash to support their lifestyles?

Oscar, schmoskar…they don’t effect my pay grade, but I sure as hell can effect theirs.

coldwarrior on February 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Will Best Documentary go to the video clip of Cameron Diaz and other lefty actors pledging obedience to Obama? Or should that be in the comedy/cartoon category?

Wethal on February 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Who cares? Really, other than the portion of the population that considers ‘People Magazine’ heady stuff, what does yet another celebrity-fest do for the average American? We’re out here in fly-over country struggling to keep our houses, our jobs and teach our children morality.

Holy-wood is the diametric opposite of America.

SeniorD on February 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

pannw on February 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I always enjoy the review of the fashion disasters the day after.

Wethal on February 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

My greatest hope in this failing economy is that everyone will be so broke, they won’t be able to afford to go to any movies and Hollywood goes broke too. That’s my happy place.

Wyznowski on February 21, 2009 at 6:57 PM

I always enjoy the review of the fashion disasters the day after.

Wethal on February 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Me too, you don’t have to torture yourself with the actual circle-jerk itself to check out what everybody wore.

surrounded on February 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Wyznowski on February 21, 2009 at 6:57 PM

That would make me happy too, but several people I know just go to the movies, well….just to go to the movies. They really don’t seem to care what kind of crap they are spending their money on, or how the message is usually an insulting one to the country as a whole. I wish they would quit it.

surrounded on February 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Funny Chad Vedal recap. I don’t care about this stuff. It’s a waste of time. I think I’d watch 60 minutes before this garbage. Ewww, that’s a close one. Let me rethink that.

conservative pilgrim on February 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Is there any other profession where people are so enamored with the idea of giving themselves awards?

taznar on February 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Without the Dark Knight in the important categories these Oscars are irrelevant.

True_King on February 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM

When Obama decides to cap their price per picture, then I will be happy. Marginalizing these fools in the coming years will be a joy to watch. Coldwarrior is right, we can effect their pay grade.

sherry on February 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Anybody see Slumdog?

TheBigOldDog on February 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM

My collie says:

The Darth Vader meets Slumdog skit was the best one.

CyberCipher on February 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Most damning, WBAL never mentions how it received the memo. It’s the TANG memos all over again. Did Lucy Ramirez send it to them?

Did you all of a sudden go soft? This is exactly the sort of crap Bush has been doing and getting away with for 8 years. His evilness is so pervasive that he has to leak out the Oscar winners just to irritate everyone.

Bushitler!
Culture of Corruption!
Invader!

BobMbx on February 21, 2009 at 7:10 PM

I could care less.

But what I do care about is this

Join responsible Americans in peaceful protest to the Congressional Theft Act 2009 and the Swindel Us Mortgage Bail Out.

KANSAS CITY TEA PARTY

When: February 28 1999 10:00am

Where: J.C. Nichols Fountain, 47th and J.C. Nichols Parkway

1 Mile Walk To: Senator Claire McCaskill (D) K.C. Office

4141 Pennsylvania Ave. K.C.MO.

Blind_Mule on February 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM

If they start the music before Christian Bale finishes speaking, I hope he re-enacts his rant.

Christien on February 21, 2009 at 7:16 PM

I wonder who will have the most caustic comment during the show. I remember a few years ago when Meryl Streep was accepting an award, falling out of her dress, and clearly intoxicated when she attempted to bash Bush but couldn’t get out a coherent sentence. It was a delicious cringe moment.

sherry on February 21, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I wasn’t going to watch, but now it turns out Ottowahawk is going to be liveblogging them over at Big Hollywood. Hmm…

Jim Treacher on February 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Anyone remember the last time an Oscar acceptance speech included a thank-you to our men and women serving in the US armed forces?

To hell with the Oscars.

Crusty on February 21, 2009 at 7:21 PM

You couldn’t pay me a million dollars to watch the Oscars, not even with the sound off.

beachgirlusa on February 21, 2009 at 7:21 PM

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING??

I was… I was handing you your Oscar.

OHHHHHH, GOOOOOOD FOR YOU!!

Jim Treacher on February 21, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I haven’t watched the Oscars for 40 years. Have I missed anything?

calgrammy on February 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I’m sure the fans that tune in tomorrow will be excited, both of them.

cryptojunkie on February 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I pledge….to ignore those asshats……

bbz123 on February 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Sorry,

I downloaded Tom Clancy’s “HAWX” ✈ from my XBox Live account yesterday.

I’ve got a date shooting down a passel of Commie N00Bs in flaming wreckage tomorrow night.

Benjamin who?

Not over.

1GooDDaDDy on February 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Hmmm, I wonder if Chad Vader does the classics?

unwashed minion on February 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM

sherry on February 21, 2009 at 7:19 PM

There’s no danger of Streep getting to make any speeches this year. Did you see Mama Mia? It was one hideous, never-ending cringe moment.

EnglishMike on February 21, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I miss football. :-(

TheTrollhammer on February 21, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Hollywood has never made a movie worth 10 bucks. Never has, never will.
Rent the DVD for $4.00, fine.
But plunk down a ten-spot? Fuggetabowdit.

Bruno Strozek on February 21, 2009 at 7:37 PM

award shows are right up there with beauty pageants,reality tv, and soap operas on my ‘do not watch’ list.

Jamson64 on February 21, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Ha!

I haven’t watched any of the movies and would not recognize 99% of the no-talent “actors” that infest Hollyweird anyway. John Wayne is dead, may God rest his Soul.

Zorro on February 21, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Hmmm, I wonder if Chad Vader does the classics?

unwashed minion on February 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I’d like to see him do Star Wars.

As Luke.

James on February 21, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Haven’t watched the Oscars since George C. Scott won for ‘Patton’.

My guess is that it will be a ratings disaster and I couldn’t be happier.

Jack.

Jack Deth on February 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM

I nominate this as the most bought drink in the World.

FontanaConservative on February 21, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Crap it didn’t show up

FontanaConservative on February 21, 2009 at 7:48 PM

I’m a noob here still and wondering if someone will help me out with posting up links?

FontanaConservative on February 21, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Hit the “Link” button on the menu

A popup will come up and insert the link

After its inserted the link is still open. You cam give your link a name and hit the “link” button again to close it.

William Amos on February 21, 2009 at 7:57 PM

FontanaConservative on February 21, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Highlight the text you want to make hot. Then click the “Link” button. A box will open. Cut and paste the url in the box. Click the “Preview” button and test your link usually by right-clicking it in the preview and selecting “open in a new tab” if you’re using IE or Firefox…

TheBigOldDog on February 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I don’t watch that crap. Makes no difference to me.

sheebe on February 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM

There hasn’t been any real stars in Hollywood in over 20 years. Just a bunch over paid actors running around giving awards to each other while preaching to the rest of us.
Talk about wasting energy!?? Save the planet and turn off the lights! Do it for the children! Do it for Tibet! Do it for Aids research! Do it for the dogs and cats!
Oh,, I heard on CNN radio this week that we’re not to get alarmed over how much the Oscar show costs because it creates a lot of jobs and income for little people like caterers and limo drivers and hotel workers! Seriously,, I heard that from CNN radio at the top of the hour while listening to Rush. Funny,, you’d think they’d figure out the same thing about all those CEO bonus’s and corp. jet manufacturers?!

JellyToast on February 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Don’t feel so bad, you people still have the fat drunk Judd.

benny shakar on February 21, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Another group of people in the category of Minnesotans, Californians, and Mainers. Stupid, vapid, and vacuous.

csdeven on February 21, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I haven’t watched the Oscars for 40 years. Have I missed anything?

calgrammy on February 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM

They started giving documentary Oscars to fictional movies a few years back, that’s about it.

Crusty on February 21, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Don’t feel so bad, you people still have the fat drunk Judd.

benny shakar on February 21, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Wow, that was hilarious. Has anyone even been talking about Ashley Judd in this thread? And even though I know I don’t like Ashley Judd’s politics, I would bet she’d beat the shit out anybody calling her sister a fat drunk.

NathanG on February 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM

For fun, how about those of you on this thread who anonymously and sacrificially went to see this drivel giving us a quickie synopsis (spoilers included) so we don’t have to endure it and send hard earned dollars to a profoundly undeserving Hollywood.

It’s economical, it’s informative, and it takes a pile of money out of their pockets!

marybel on February 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Don’t eat the hot dogs.

christene on February 21, 2009 at 8:22 PM

One more vote for “who gives a flip?”

It’s been years since the Oscars were awarded based on art, skill or other accomplishment. Now, they are nothing but a bunch of Hollywood liberals congratulating themselves on their liberalism. A long time ago, the phrase “Nominated for x Academy Awards!” meant a movie was a must-see. Now, the same phrase indicates a movie that is to be avoided at all costs.

For the record, the last movie I saw in a theater was Star Trek: First Contact, way back in ’96.

Rusty Bill on February 21, 2009 at 8:23 PM

pilamaye on February 21, 2009 at 6:34 PM

I care.

Because I want Slumdog Millionaires to win Best Picture, and Mickey Rourke to win best actor, and I have the disturbing feeling that Hollywood is posed to give one or both of those awards to goddamn “Milk”, just to pull one of their “we’re going to show you, America, about what REALLY matters” BS political statements.

Vyce on February 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Never watch this show.
Don’t care to see a bunch of Hollywood liberals pat each other on the back and display their BDS.

dinkyjackson on February 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM

People still watch this? This huge 4 hour fiasco? I think the last time I watched the Oscars was when I was 13 or something, and even then it was ridiculous and long-winded.

I’m with everyone else. . .who cares.

cabbageheat on February 21, 2009 at 8:30 PM

And the winner is …

Oh Pooh!

I thought that you were going to announce who finally won that Senate race out in your neck of the woods.

highhopes on February 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I was disappointed by all one the movies I saw this year. Yes, especially the Dark Knight.

But I have no interest in seeing any of the movies that have been nominated. Some of them, like Milk, are only getting this recognition to drive their DVD sales and rentals because they could barely recoup their costs in the theaters.

But the more they slap on the “Oscar Award Winning” symbol on substandard product just to trick people into watching it, the less those words mean.

I mean, Benjamin Button? Come on!! Who cares?

I agree with the previous poster who said the Chad Vader vid was the best yet.

StubbleSpark on February 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM

This is the same “responsible press” who was scouring Alaska for dirt on Sarah Palin while ignoring the tons of dirt on Obama that should have been investigated before the filthy liar ever won. Get real. Journalism as an ethical profession died with the election of the filthy liar.

As to the Oscars, for legal reasons, no outlet should use just one source. Nevertheless, I don’t have a dog in the fight since there are few movies these days worth forking out that much money to see so there are many years where none that are “Oscar worthy” that I have even seen.

I just saw Amadeus on DVD. It, of course, won lots of awards back in 1984. There is no way that movie would even be made in the current environment.

highhopes on February 21, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Who gives a rat’s rear end about who wins an OSCAR? I don’t give a flying flip. If one looks hard enough, one might find an awards ceremony that is less interesting and less consequential than the Acadamy Awards.

BottomLine5 on February 21, 2009 at 8:46 PM

And in other news,…

No more Star Kist Tuna for me …..
SNOPES” VALIDATES THE FACTS BELOW :

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s home district includes San Francisco .

Star-Kist Tuna’s headquarters are in San Francisco , Pelosi’s home district.

Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.

Star-Kist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan work force.

Paul Pelosi, Nancy ‘s husband, owns $17 million dollars of Star-Kist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.
25, Pelosi had
American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage.

This would make Del Monte products less expensive than that of its competitors.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an “economic development credit in American Samoa ”
Pelosi has called the Bush Administration “CORRUPT” and many other things !!!

How do you spell “HYPOCRISY” ? SHE’S SHAMELESS…

Hey,..its better reading then Oscar .

christene on February 21, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Yawn…ZZZZ
Don’t think I’ll be watching. Aren’t these the same people who helped get us into the mess we’re in? I pledge to not watch the Oscars.

Christian Conservative on February 21, 2009 at 8:53 PM

BottomLine5 on February 21, 2009 at 8:46 PM

You mean like the Grammies?

Here’s the problem I have with any of these awards ceremonies. These days, they only matter if you are part of the industry. The Oscars were a big deal when most of the public had seen most of the movies and had an opinion. The Grammies were a big deal when listening to music involved records or radio. The Emmies were a big deal when there were only three outlets.

Why the media insists on making what is essentially company awards ceremonies into “events” is beyond my understanding.

highhopes on February 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM

“Thank you, thank you all so much. I want to thank the academy, the girl I’m sleeping with (I don’t remember her name), and Che Guevara. Hate Bush, hate Bush, hate Bush, hate Bush, hate Bush, hate Bush, hate Bush…..and hate Bush. Thank you again, and let’s stop global warming.”

whitetop on February 21, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I couldn’t care less if everyone of these pretentious asswipes who attend and report on the oscar/grammy/tony/goldenglobe/didiforgetanyfreakinglameassawardshowthatmeantsomethinginthe1950s? went bankrupt and were on the verge of starving to death. Most of these useless pussballs produce NOTHING of value to society and would only be useful as chum on shark watching adventures. SERENITY NOW

allahallahoxenfree on February 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I am soooooo excited to see WHO will be wearing WHO!!
They ought to bring all of these people on a cruise and use them as chum for shark sightseeing adventures

allahallahoxenfree on February 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Pelosi is hot hot

allahallahoxenfree on February 21, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Actors giving actors awards for being actors. By next year, there should be a Hot Air Movie Awards. That would be worth watching.

AubieJon on February 21, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Give me a good Western.

That’s what I’d like.

Domino on February 21, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Who cares – Hollywood fruitcakes giving awards to other Hollywood fruitcakes

searcher484 on February 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Who the hell gives a shit?

Now if someone came up the the guy that designed the highest efficiency refrigerator I might. But visual diarrhea I could not give a a crap about.

jukin on February 21, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Yeah, I haven’t seen The Reader, either.

I didn’t see any of them. Didn’t miss anything either…

Ace ODale on February 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Hmmm, I wonder if Chad Vader does the classics?

How’s this for the classics:

eaglescout1998 on February 21, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Hollywood largely now makes movies for themselves, and the awards they give to each other (has anyone actually seen “Harvey Milk”?).

It wouldn’t surprise me the Oscar awards process is all a big sham and they all openly “select” a winner based on nebulous reasons.

Who even cares anymore?

Neo on February 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM

YAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN! Who cares?

Herb on February 21, 2009 at 9:35 PM

YAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN! Who cares?

Beat me to it.

vcferlita on February 21, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Ho-hum. I’ll be watching NASCAR after clinging to my religion, ie going to church. That means Hollywood considers me beneath contempt. The feeling is decidedly mutual.

siriansgram on February 21, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Whooooooooooooooooooooopie dooooooooooooooooo!

A feeeeeeeeeely toouuuuuuuccccchhhhhhhyyyyyy,
your awesome,no your awesome,Liberal celebration!!

BTW,since the Lefty’s don’t have President Bush to
kick to da curb,I predict,it’ll be a orgasmic love
fest of worshipping——————’The One’!

canopfor on February 21, 2009 at 9:46 PM

For the past few years, there haven’t been very many movies that piqued my interest. There’s been a few “turn your brain off” type films that I’ve enjoyed. But the Academy usually sticks their collective noses at those types of films.

I think that the last film I saw in theaters that got nominated for (and ultimately won) Best Picture was “Crash.”

And another thing: If Heath Ledger were still alive, he would not have been nominated for Best Supporting Actor.

eaglescout1998 on February 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM

I have some paint to watch drying that night.

Dr. ZhivBlago on February 21, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I have some paint to watch drying that night.

Dr.ZhivBlago on Feb 21,2009 at 9:58PM.

Dr.ZhivBlago:Would the colour match the ‘Oscars’ as

Sh#t Brindle Brown! haha:)

canopfor on February 21, 2009 at 10:04 PM

The show should be cancelled! Each year the ratings decline. Why?….. No interest in watching a bunch of airheads give each other trophies. ugh! Rather watch paint dry.

purgatory on February 21, 2009 at 10:08 PM

I never watch these events as they are beyond boring. This is what I found, linked from a thread in the HA headlines. See all 30 for truly ‘awesome’ taste.

Entelechy on February 21, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Agreed. Total hoax. I work for PwC and I spoke with a buddy of mine from the LA office a while back. He actually got to help with the process. It is exactly like the rules say. IIRC, and that’s a big ifm bc it was a while ago he told me about it, there are a few director level folks who each help count a portion of the sealed ballots. The 2 partners then take those tallies and sequester themselves in a board room in the office to consolidate the totals. Those two actually print the envelopes on a printer in that room and seal the envelopes themselves. The envelopes never leave their possession. They actually stand back stage and hand the envelopes to the presenters as they walk on stage.

sweetlipsbutterhoney on February 21, 2009 at 10:39 PM