Video: Woman reacts to passage of stimulus bill

posted at 3:05 pm on February 16, 2009 by Allahpundit

A million views in four days means I’m obliged to post. The media would have you believe she’s freaking out because she missed her flight, but trust me — I recognize this reaction. You’ll find it scattered throughout the comments to this thread or, late Friday night after Sherrod Brown cast his vote, on full display in my living room. This is what looming stagflation sounds like.

Either that or she’s a hardcore Palin supporter responding to one of my posts teasing the ‘Cuda.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Allah, I thought your example thread link would lead to your reaction to your friend consigning your soul to hell.

Alas, I was wrong.

Bishop on February 16, 2009 at 3:09 PM

teasing the ‘Cuda

I need a new dictionary apparently. Teasing would not have been the word I chose.

—–
This woman is whack. A few hour delay earns her infamy.

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I think that shortly after this Team O gave her a business card w/ info for a local welfare office, and a heartless conservative gave her a house…

MaxPower on February 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Hmm. Sounds a bit like I did this afternoon talking to my husband who’s out of town. He had to talk me down, and threaten to cut off my blogging time.

4shoes on February 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Great Heavens to Murgatroid!!!

OmahaConservative on February 16, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Maybe her son flunked out of cram school.

TexasJew on February 16, 2009 at 3:12 PM

margaret cho ?

redrock on February 16, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Sometimes I wish I could channel my inner toddler and get away with a temper tantrum like this. Although election night in my house might’ve been close.

freemo on February 16, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Actually, that was roughly my reaction after watching that headlined link to the video where the British MP admits to not having watch Fitna after barring Geert Wilders from entering the country.

Though I don’t see a smashed desk in the video, nor do I see her carving “I will not submit” in her chest.

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Maybe she was just told her ten-embryo implant failed.

Rovin on February 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM

She needs to be restricted from flying anywhere for at least six months if not longer.

She was probably sitting in the bar yakking on her cell phone, looking forward to getting in her seat so she could lean back as far as possible and dare anyone to say anything about it to her.

AubieJon on February 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM

This is what looming stagflation sounds like.

Beards are already back. Can bell bottom pants, tie-dye shirts, wide ties, wide belts, and wide lapels, and big hair be very far behind? After all, Jimmy Carter is back (with a vengence).

My collie says:

I’m just a love machine.

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot — DISCO COLLIE.

CyberCipher on February 16, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I’ve seen this so many places in 48 hours, but my favorite post was “My wife does the same when they close down her line in WalMart as she nears the end.”

BTW, the real story here is the flight was a CathayPacific from HongKong-SFO, they had closed the doors as she was running towards the gate, she was told she couldn’t board and her luggage had been taken off, even Chinese people can’t translate half of what she says, but a lot of it is yelling at her husband for being late (the guy in the suit).

Marcus on February 16, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I thought she was reacting to discovering the vending machine was out of kettle chips.

stonemeister on February 16, 2009 at 3:19 PM

margaret cho ?

redrock on February 16, 2009 at 3:14 PM

God no, that woman got gigantic.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM

More like the reaction of Osama’s Obama’s brain dead followers after they realize that Porkulus gives them no Hopeandchange and Osama Obama is really an empty suit.

OT: The next time one of Osama’s Obama’s stooges starts up about the need for higher taxes ask them to pay your share as well! That’ll shut them up!!

OTII: I understand a few more Islamo wackos had a meeting with a couple of our JADAMS or Hellfires earlier today or yesterday. Reach out and touch someone . . . and send them to HELL!!!

Bubba Redneck on February 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM

That kinda drama queen’s gotta be good in bed :P

lorien1973 on February 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I remember MY first beer…

Rogue Traveler on February 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM

margaret cho ?

redrock on February 16, 2009 at 3:14 PM

God no, that woman got gigantic.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Margaret Cho a woman . . . now that’s using the term loosely!

Bubba Redneck on February 16, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I wish this was subtitled, would love to know exactly what she was saying

husker3000 on February 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Oh go easy on her. Three is a hard age.

sonofdy on February 16, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Tase her, bro.

JammieWearingFool on February 16, 2009 at 3:28 PM

lol

TimeTraveler on February 16, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Really i think she just found out that she looks like Obambi aunt….

dangitt on February 16, 2009 at 3:28 PM

They pre-tase losers like this in my airport. Just to be sure.

wccawa on February 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Remember that scene in Airplane where they all lined up to “take care” of the hysterical woman?

Laura on February 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I’m new here, but have watched the Allahpundit go after Palin with snarky comments and innuendo. What’s up with that? I like Palin, Jindal,Sanford,Romney but why all the Palin Hate Mr/Mrs Allah?

DrRichardKimball on February 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM

This is why I hate airports and flying. She needs a bitch slap.

izoneguy on February 16, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Oh, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKktJPBDCVQ

(No, not a rickroll.)

Laura on February 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM

I think she is upset her husband is wearing a fanny pack.

bloggless on February 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Translation: Obama is not a God? waaaaaa

faraway on February 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM

DrRichardKimball

Are you and OJ still looking for the real killer?

faraway on February 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Sneak preview of AP in the afterlife.

Fletch54 on February 16, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Is she in China?

That dude is so NOT getting laid for the year. I think she was blaming him for missing the flight.

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM

She keeps trying to get above 1200 in Arena playing a Warlock.

/nerd

Asher on February 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM

What in the world is the point of this? And why is there always a camera.

cabbageheat on February 16, 2009 at 3:38 PM

CyberCipher on February 16, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I wonder who will be cast to play the Bradys in the Brady Bunch 2009.

Who would your collie pick? Please don’t say Miley Cyrus.

UltimateBob on February 16, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Alla,

1) Thank you. I now have a shining example to provide whenever someone says women are not emotional.

2) Everyone is focused on the woman. I want to know who the husband’s (I presume the man is…) pharmacist is. Any guy who can remain that calm without bitchslapping that woman into next Sunday has to have some damn good drugs.

Dr. Dog on February 16, 2009 at 3:39 PM

LMFAO!!!! MRS. ALLAH!!!! Hahaha!!!! Dang!!!! Bwahahaha!!! That would be what AP calls his right hand!!!!

I kid, I kid.

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Are you and OJ still looking for the real killer?

faraway on February 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Yes. I am looking for the one armed man who stole my Stimulus Check.

DrRichardKimball on February 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Remember those pills the nice doctor gave to you?

You should take them.

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I wonder who will be cast to play the Bradys in the Brady Bunch 2009.

Sharon Stone could play Alice. Sean Penn could play the buthcer who woos her.

bloggless on February 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Damn.

Not saying it’s untrue, but damn.

Allahpundit on February 16, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Um…I’m not one for violence, but that guy had a backhand to mitigate with, didn’t he?

Black Adam on February 16, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Black Adam on February 16, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Why would he play tennis with her??

DrRichardKimball on February 16, 2009 at 3:49 PM

I wish this was subtitled, would love to know exactly what she was saying

husker3000 on February 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Someone needs to get to work on that asap. The possibilities are endless!

Mr. Wednesday Night on February 16, 2009 at 3:49 PM

MadCon, AP’s sissy boy protector who loves beating on the girls because he’s too weak to beat in the real men. Just remember I have a red decided belt in Tae Kwon Do, I actually fight back.

I can’t believe you used to stand with me in support of Fred! against the awful AP snark. Seems like a lifetime away. You’ve changed SO much. I’m glad I’m rooted in principal, no reason to change.

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 3:50 PM

yeah. we’ll call it tennis.

Holy crap, serve her some love!

Black Adam on February 16, 2009 at 3:51 PM

So wait…you’re accusing be of being both a sissy boy and a guy who beats women…while simultaneously attacking a guy and bemoaning that someone would fight back…

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 3:50 PM

…and I’m the one who’s changed?

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Lucy, you’ve got some ‘splaining to do.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on February 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Maybe she was just told her ten-embryo implant failed.

Rovin on February 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I love it! Sadly, there is way too much insanity out there to joke about.

sherry on February 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I’m getting ex-wife flashbacks here, I can’t keep watching…

Mojave Mark on February 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM

So wait…you’re accusing be of being both a sissy boy and a guy who beats women

No, MadCon. If he were accusing you of that he would have put another comma after protector to make it an appositive. He’s snarking on AP snarking on Palin (who is female).

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM

My theory is that this woman had just seen C-Span’s list of best presidents with JFK at #6 and LBJ at #11 and it was just too much for her to remain stable.

MB4 on February 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Here is the subtitled version (for reals, tranlated) if you want to know what she is saying.

SarahW on February 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM

margaret cho ?

+ 1

jgapinoy on February 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Sharon Stone could play Alice. Sean Penn could play the buthcer who woos her.

bloggless on February 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Sharon Stone – thumbs up. Way MILFY-hot, even though she’s a rabid leftist who has taken leave of her senses. Maybe she’d even make a good Mrs. Brady.

Sean Penn – I cannot stand the sight of that Chavez-butt-kissing douchebag.

UltimateBob on February 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM

MB4 on February 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Nice :)

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM

Your going to see a lot more of this when the Obamatrons discover thet it’s not going to rain candy money.

BrianA on February 16, 2009 at 4:02 PM

No MadCon, I’m saying it’s not nice to put down a lady but pointing out that if you choose to do so I can defend myself. I believe the last thread you attacked me and told me to leave or comment to AP privately. Again, I’ll point out, as AP showed in his comment, that he can fight his own battles and you might consider taking a chill ‘pill’.

As for the ‘change’ vis-a-vie Fred! You seem to be all about Big Tent RINOism lately which does bode with pulling for Fred! In my mind. That’s all.

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Sharon Stone – thumbs up

Are you kidding me? She is nasty. You either need an eye check or a head check.

bloggless on February 16, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I’m going out on a limb, looking at her recent posts, and assuming her punctuation isn’t flawless. And it’s a she, and we used to be friends. Somewhere along the way, with all the issues we agreed upon, our opinion of Allahpundit somehow drove her to decide that, um…my view of a conservative blogger shows that I have “changed SO much.” And, as I’ve said before, when I don’t like a blogger, I don’t spend time on their blog telling them how much I think they suck. I deprive them of traffic. Silly me.

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Someone just needs to give her a blankie and a binkie and that should at least start to calm her down.

manajordan on February 16, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Does=doesn’t

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 4:05 PM

EPIC FLAIL

Christien on February 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM

DrRichardKimball on February 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Welcome!

It is because Beta Males absolutely abhor Alpha females.

jimmy the notable on February 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM

She just got her first 13$ from the Democrats.

Chuck Schick on February 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Yes, MadCon but I don’t ALWAYS hate on AP and I link to him often, therefore providing traffic you accuse me of stopping AND AP isn’t the ONLY blogger at HA and not the only blogs on HA I comment on. But beside that it’s not merely the AP thing and YOU know it because others have commented about your sudden advocation of Big Tentism lately.

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 4:09 PM

This was my reaction after McCain got the nomination.

jimmy the notable on February 16, 2009 at 4:09 PM

She just got her first 13$ from the Democrats.

Chuck Schick on February 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM

And the store was out of brown shoe laces.

bloggless on February 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I’m falling and I can’t get up! Help!!!!

Brat4life on February 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Yeah, cause lord knows I was just gushing over McCain, and Graham, and Huckabee, and all the other RINOs.

And you know what? First of all, I wasn’t putting you down. It was intended as a friendly jab, but I didn’t think you had broken off our acquaintance because I hadn’t yet gotten my “Allah sucks but we’ll stay to tell him so instead of avoid his site” membership card, and nothing else. Secondly, if anyone attacks me or someone I like, I respond. I don’t care about your sex, because I see you as an equal. Don’t try and play the lady card unless you’re arguing that you’re somehow inferior and deserve special treatment.

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Sharon Stone – thumbs up

Are you kidding me? She is nasty. You either need an eye check or a head check.

YUCK!!

redrock on February 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I Left My Heart Meds In San Francisco

Christien on February 16, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Maybe she was headed to the U.S. for an operation and she heard someone say that the Dashle Health Plan had already been implemented.

MB4 on February 16, 2009 at 4:13 PM

husker3000 on February 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM

My Chinese is very poor, but I think it’s: “That bastard! He hasn’t closed Gitmo yet! He promised, he promised, he promised!”

cthulhu on February 16, 2009 at 4:14 PM

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 4:05 PM

I withdraw my comment.

I will add one thought in response to your comment however. I still come here all the time though I comment much less. I answer AP’s posts on Palin with some frequency because I don’t understand where he is coming from. i.e. I’ve been here for a long long time and that is the only subject where I can’t understand why he addresses the issue in the manner he does. I wish Bryan was here during that time so I could have read his mind on the matter as well.

Anyway, I don’t want to “punish” him; I just want to understand the process there. It seems beneath his other demonstrated quality.

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Or more likely that it was going to be implemented in a couple of days and she was desperate to get to the U.S. before then.

MB4 on February 16, 2009 at 4:16 PM

It’s the new Kevin Costner film, Dances with Banshees.

Laura in Maryland on February 16, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I, too, wish Bryan would return, as I always liked his analysis. Then again, I also liked it when the other bloggers would post occasionally, like see-dubya. I also really miss the Vent videos.

I miss the good ol’ days.

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Well then, Madcon, I’ll agree to shake your hand and walk away with my apologizes for taking it as being mean rather than kidding. My bad. I wasn’t trying to put down AP. I just find newbie comments like that funny and could rest the joke. Thought you took me as being an angry asshat who can’t have a light moment even though there are things we vehemently disagree on. Forgive me…

Sultry Beauty on February 16, 2009 at 4:18 PM

She may have missed the flight to a parent’s funeral or something… I stopped watching after 20 seconds when it occurred to me.

AlexB on February 16, 2009 at 4:21 PM

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Aye. But how true it is that the only constant is change.

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 4:22 PM

This poor Democrat woman is obviously the victim of the evil capitalist airline that wouldn’t wait for her. Anyone who suggests she should have left her house 15 minutes earlier is a racist pig.

BitterClinger on February 16, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Aye. But how true it is that the only constant is change.

Spirit of 1776 on February 16, 2009 at 4:22 PM

No kidding. That word is all I’ve heard constantly for the last 18 f’ing months.

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 4:23 PM

she was so happy to be tapped as Obama’s new foreign affairs officer for Japan…

workingforpigs on February 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM

maybe she got her bailout check paid in Yen.

workingforpigs on February 16, 2009 at 4:27 PM

why all the Palin Hate Mr/Mrs Allah?

Allah doesn’t hate Palin; he just admits her fallibility, and, when he does, he gets slams in the comments. Thus all the teasing/comment-bait….

This woman is whack. A few hour delay earns her infamy.

Maybe she thought she missed her last chance to smack some sense into Pelosi. That, or there was a hefty fee to pay for missing the flight.

calbear on February 16, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Hillary Clinton press secretary…

What!!??……North Korea has Nukes??

try again later on February 16, 2009 at 4:40 PM

She just realized how much money she could have saved with Geico.

BayCon on February 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Did she say “I can’t believe obama won !
Join the club honey, join the club.

christene on February 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM

This was my reaction when Sammy Hagar joined Van Halen.

portlandon on February 16, 2009 at 4:44 PM

She just found out Obama won’t be making her car payments for her?

blue13326 on February 16, 2009 at 4:46 PM

I’ve certainly thrown mental tantrums (11.4.08), but dear God!

1. Was she trying to rush to someone’s deathbed?
2. Did she find out that someone died and she was trying to get home?
3. If not 1 or 2, absolutely NO excuse whatsoever. NONE. NADA. ZILCH. Loon no matter where on Earth she’s from.

Oink on February 16, 2009 at 4:51 PM

WoW! All that because she learned they were not serving Cocoa Puffs on the flight.

Helloyawl on February 16, 2009 at 4:52 PM

I know that voice. I’d recognize that voice anywhere. She’s the voice behind Joe Cartoon’s Superfly.

petefrt on February 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM

My first thought was that this woman was actually Connie Chung after she found out Robert Gibbs beat her out for the press secretary job.

Agcat on February 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Maybe it’s an informed atheist reacting to your foolish and underinformed remarks about Christianity.

aikidoka on February 16, 2009 at 5:12 PM

why all the Palin Hate Mr/Mrs Allah?

Oh no! Allah a woman?! Please don’t say that because I have this made-up picture in my head of Allah and he is HOT. Don’t ruin the fantasy.

patriette on February 16, 2009 at 5:14 PM