Video: Woman reacts to passage of stimulus bill

posted at 3:05 pm on February 16, 2009 by Allahpundit

A million views in four days means I’m obliged to post. The media would have you believe she’s freaking out because she missed her flight, but trust me — I recognize this reaction. You’ll find it scattered throughout the comments to this thread or, late Friday night after Sherrod Brown cast his vote, on full display in my living room. This is what looming stagflation sounds like.

Either that or she’s a hardcore Palin supporter responding to one of my posts teasing the ‘Cuda.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Heeeeeere’s Allah!

MadisonConservative on February 16, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Heartbreak.

patriette on February 16, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Maybe she can catch a ride on one of The One’s pimped out $400million dollar helicopters

scottm on February 16, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Allah doesn’t hate Palin; he just admits her fallibility, and, when he does, he gets slams in the comments.

Yeah I used to criticise Palin in comments but it’s not worth all the hassle you get. At least Allah gets comment bait out of it so he might as well.

aengus on February 16, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Good grief! My son would be gobsmacked if he’d acted like that! And he’s 19!

ladyingray on February 16, 2009 at 5:39 PM

You mean AP is so beta male he’s a woman? Is this him?

Django on February 16, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Uh, what’s not to like about Palin? She’s pretty, she’s smart, she’s conservative, she’s the ultimate REAL feminist and she has a great resume without being propped up by the party machine. PLUS she doesn’t get to vote “present” so she can avoid any blame. She’s the antithesis of The Fraudulent One.

As to the video, I saw that one yesterday on another site. Too funny and too pathetic for words. My comment was: Isn’t that the woman who kept swooning at the Obama campaign stops?

She’s a better actress than Jane Fonda & Rosie O’donnell put together. ’bout the same size, too.

Jarhead68 on February 16, 2009 at 5:43 PM

That’s how the Palin supporters act when somebody mentions that both she and her daughter got pregnant before getting married and that if Palin had stayed home and kept an eye on her children, they wouldnt be fooling around with the local hockey bad boys.

Its also how the gay liberals started acting when they realized that they cant get married in California anymore.

The Wall on February 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Maybe she was just told her ten-embryo implant failed.

Rovin on February 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM

That’s funny, Rovin. Good job.

Or maybe she found out she’s not getting her gas and mortgage paid for by The Fraudulent One.

Jarhead68 on February 16, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Here was how I reacted to the stimulus Socialize America Act…

RightWinged on February 16, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Maybe this question has been asked, but don’t they have any security staff/airport police over there? This would have lasted maybe 5 cosmic seconds at LAX.

califcon on February 16, 2009 at 6:03 PM

“This is what looming stagflation sounds like.”

…like a distraught Chinese woman?

NorthernCross on February 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Is that Newark? No wonder she is freaking out. She is stuck in Jersey another day. Give her a break.

Mr. Joe on February 16, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Oh it is Hong Kong International Airport. Damn. It does look like Newark a bit.

She is just nuts.

Mr. Joe on February 16, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Holy s___,my wife’s a steal, at half of everything.

mommasboy on February 16, 2009 at 6:17 PM

And why is there always a camera.

cabbageheat on February 16, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Everyone has a cell phone/camera…except you, obviously. :)

baldilocks on February 16, 2009 at 6:18 PM

maybe she’s freaking out because she’s Japanese and knows what this is going to do to our economy: Stagflation

jp on February 16, 2009 at 6:40 PM

My two year old doesn’t even act that way. Though she might if she understood the stimulus package.

boomer on February 16, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Translation: “f-ing specter, f-ing snow, f-ing collins. Dip Sh!t’s all. How in the hell is the USA going to repay the money that we loaned them. I just got out of the brothel for god’s sake. Now i’ve got to go back.”

PappaMac on February 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Listen closely. I swear that about 1:16 in she says, “F—- Harry Reid.” Obviously a reaction to the stimulus.

deepdiver on February 16, 2009 at 7:41 PM

That’s about what I looked like on election night.

tnmama on February 16, 2009 at 8:10 PM

I was in Austin on election night(I had did the early voting thing)for a convention. We were out on 6th Street (the place to go for bars) and saw tons of college age kids waiting in a long line. There were hundreds of them. One of the women in our group went up and asked what was going on. The kids were all cheering and said they were there for the Obama party. We walked in a bar and saw them call Florida blue. All the great night-away from home, mother-in-law has the three kids, husband got to go with me on the company dime good times-went south. Immediately the nice buzz was dead and we went back to hotel. I have felt the same dreadful feeling every day since.

TXMomof3 on February 16, 2009 at 9:10 PM

She was distraught over all the pork,that was taken out
of the Spendulus Bill,me thinks,haha!

canopfor on February 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Nice tweak. :)

baldilocks on February 16, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Maybe this was from a month ago, and she was trying to get to the dang inauguration!

ToddonCapeCod on February 16, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Amazing. You beta weenies can turn a video of some crazed Chinese lady into a whine festival about Palin? Pansies.

Jaibones on February 16, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Pretty Amazing;

This is the 3rd thread that I have read where the subject is either the Porkulous Bill, or Obama Lied, or The Congress Sucks!

but by the time you get to the 2nd page of comments it’s all about Sarah Palin? The derangement and devotion is pretty clearly delineated. Gives me comfort to think that Sarah Palin is so incredibly AMERICAN that she invokes this kind of continuous mind presence in her Advocates as well as her Enemies. Gives me faith (do I have to say “faith” under my breath) That there is still actual “hope” in lieu of “Hopey Change” that there will be valid voices out there supporting the majority of Americans in Government.

I have the utmost admiration for those who actually sacrifice to support their ideals instead of working a couple of days, saying that you are “tired” of being in the White House and go elsewhere (elementary school for some minor indoctrination, then off to Camp David) for your Vacation after 8 days of what may be subjected to the interpretation of “work”.

Pass A $3.5 Trillion Dollar Spending Bill, order a few $400,000,000.00 Helicopters and go on a Shopping Binge with Michelle (what will anyone do with a paltry $600.00 rebate) – give em $13.00 a week for a year then reduce it to $8.00 a week and let the Bush Tax Cuts sundown which will be a net add of $38.00 a week. Thanks The One, The Omnificient, The Omnipotent … oh and your wife too!

guspapa

guspapa on February 16, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Paging Tay Zonday, Mr. Tay Zonday to a white courtesy phone:

Chinese pain
I can’t believe the bastards shut the door
Chinese pain
I’ll scream and wail and then I’ll hit the floor
Chinese pain
I’m so upset that my hair must look a mess
Chinese pain
I’ll scream some more and then I’ll pound the desk
Chinese pain
More views than “I Like Turtles” Zombie Boy
Chinese pain
Scream just like that little dentist boy
Chinese pain
Some white haired dude just tries to calm me down
Chinese pain
When I’m unhappy I cry and wear a frown
Chinese pain…

Carry on.

Captain Scarlet on February 16, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Sounds like the Chinese version of an I Love Lucy episode.

katy on February 16, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I swear I heard “Don’t Taze me Bro” in there somewhere…

Where have I seen this before…….

Man….

OH YEAH! Hillary’s reaction to Obama being the Dem Prez nominee……

Ken the Reaganite on February 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Passengers required to be ‘shovel’ ready for boarding at the gate 30 minutes prior to departure.

How many times have you been ‘late at the gate’ because you were randomly chosen for additional screening or the screening process itself was backed up and when you ask why you were told you ‘do not have a need to know’.

Be advised, on page 784 of the 1434 page ‘StickittoU.S.’ bill adds a billion dollars to insure your bags are screened and make it on the plane prior to it departing the gate; but nothing to insure you make it to the gate 30 minutes prior to departure.

MSGTAS on February 17, 2009 at 9:28 AM

And I thought we had all become so apathetic. Imagine how much that woman must lament starving children and honor killings if she could get that worked up over missing a flight…

otherkid on February 17, 2009 at 1:59 PM