The Ed Morrissey Show: Kevin McCullough

posted at 1:00 pm on February 16, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Kevin McCullough joins us again to discuss the intersection of faith and politics. Kevin and I will talk about the Hope and Change of the Obama administration, ask whether social networking has lifted too many drapes, remember Beverly Eckert, and discuss whether Obama has become a religion rather than a politician. What are the similarities between Porkulus and a video game Amazon had to withdraw? We’ll also talk about BMX Radio Now, Kevin and Stephen’s exploding success in independent talk radio, as well as Kevin’s book, The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be: Taking a Stand for True Masculinity.

Now you can join the conversation in the chat room! Be sure to register at Ustream to participate in our raucous live-chat sessions. (And if the log-in prompt doesn’t come up in the chat box below, use this link instead.) Jazz Shaw of The Moderate Voice moderates the chat, and he has his Troll Gun Trivia Contest running before the show, for those who get there early — and are registered!

Want to see all episodes of The Ed Morrissey Show? Add the RSS feed to your reader and keep them handy!

Christmas season is over, but you can still get great deals delivered to your door through my Amazon widgets. Check out Ed’s Bookshelf or search for what you want:

Opening animation from TG Studios.

Comments

What? No pics of hot conservative chicks to draw me to the thread?

I’m very disappointed.

wccawa on February 16, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Yup,,,,will have the cherry kool aid in powdered form in little packets shortly and it will be free for the minions to pick up.

retiredeagle on February 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM

What? No pics of hot conservative chicks to draw me to the thread?

I’m very disappointed.

wccawa on February 16, 2009 at 1:10 PM

I agree, a nice pic of Megyn Kelly would make my day!

President Obama on February 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM

President Obama on February 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Do you have any idea how wrong it is to see that comment associated with that screen name?

(shudder)

wccawa on February 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I wish I could stream at work, but alas, I can’t. Love the show. And the trivia, even though I never win.

ladyingray on February 16, 2009 at 1:20 PM

I absolutely love Ed’s show. What is the latest on the Franken debacle in MN?

OmahaConservative on February 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM

It is time for prayer, please bow your heads….

Oh lord OBAMA, forgive us our votes.
Lead us into politcal correctness.
Make us love our radical muslim enemies.
Beat our abram tanks into cattapillar tractors.
Give us this day our daily government chesse.
Forgive us our mortgages and lead us not into republicainism.
Pelosi and Reid be with us.
Amen…

You may all go in peace.

sonofdy, head cleric of obamaism…

sonofdy on February 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Isn’t it funny( no, it’s not actually funny, but it would be were it not so d@*# scary)) that the party of seperation of church and state is now making a church out of the state. Surprise, surprise, surprise….

OwlorNothing on February 16, 2009 at 4:02 PM