Video: The most hated man on the Internet

posted at 5:00 pm on February 12, 2009 by Allahpundit

I Headline-linked a rundown of this clusterfark and the ensuing online backlash a few days ago — read it for background if you haven’t already — but it really has to be seen to be believed. No highlight reel, alas, so you’re stuck having to pick through the whole episode. If you’re pressed for time, stick with the following: (a) In Part Two, the exchange in the garden starting at around 6:30; (b) in Part Three, the very beginning and, especially, the “rules” segment starting at 2:10; and (c) in Part Four, the beginning where he calls her a “dumb redneck”, then at 1:45 where he makes his kids give her the silent treatment and, at 3:45, the piece de resistance — an attack on the U.S. military as the province of lower-class slackjaws. Distill the essence of what conservatives love about Sarah Palin and imagine the precise opposite of that and you end up with this turd. Painfully obvious exit question: Why didn’t Gayla’s husband beat his sorry ass when they finally met in Part Five?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

“Do you feel very naturous?”

Ha.

Tzetzes on February 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I don’t think this is faked at all. This crapweasle has been booted out of his VC firm and the two envioro-wennie collectives he was on the board of.

liquidflorian on February 12, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Geez, based on the wailing and gnashing of teeth on the other thread, I assumed “the most hated man on the internet” was Charles Johnson.
/sarc

Y-not on February 12, 2009 at 9:00 PM

“We are ‘light’ on vegetables.”

Even the fat doctor looks shocked.

Guy’s splatter-painting on the wall.

“Go Solar”

Too fake, gimme a break.

Tzetzes on February 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM

If I was married and that turd treated my wife like that, let’s just say he wouldn’t have two functional legs after that meeting.

modnar on February 12, 2009 at 9:16 PM

From Fowler’s address available on-line, it appears he lives in Nancy Pelosi’s 8th Congessional District of California. No wonder she’s so contemptible and intellectually vacuous. Also, say what you will about the many (not all) Brits who are truly odious and never allow their near total ignorance of America to stand in the way of their anti-Americanism, for the record, this guy’s not a straight, cultural Brit. He’s obviously of mixed racial origin (I know, I know — even the purest Brit’s a mix if you go back far enough, but you know what I mean)with South Asian, Middle Eastern, or other elements. The paternal name Fowler’s a good limey one though. Maybe that ontological insecurity — overly sensitized in racially nasty and intolerant circles when he was in the UK — accounts for his loathsomeness. Again, just for the record — before too many generalities are generated about Brits here.

livetsown on February 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Wow. Just wow.

rkba on February 12, 2009 at 9:26 PM

I am not sure why, but I found the douche’s wife to be endearing. Sure, she is liberal, but she really seemed sincere.
As for him, he was probably abused as a child. There has to be something that makes a person so ugly.

carbon_footprint on February 12, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Anyone want to bet that the british tart keeps his kids so busy so they won’t interfere in his bathhouse cruising time.

peacenprosperity on February 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I’ve been successful in my career, I earned an advanced degree, my wife is an accomplished attorney, my kids earn straight A’s, play piano and are very active in sports. Does this mean that I have to hate America and import some grease-ball, limey douchebag from England?

I have difficulty believing that these two unter-thinkers hold advanced degrees in anything but jackassery. However, I don’t blame him for his boorishness, I blame the new-age sub-simian wife for importing such a vile little man into my country.

Claypigeon on February 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM

I am not going to try and rationalize the actions of this narcissistic twit.

Once you have degraded a woman in this manner,especially my wife, there is nothing to discuss.
We are way past the point of “talking to work it out.”

I am beating this guy down like a broke dick dog.
Then when I am done, I would wait for him to try and get back up,then I would beat him down again.

I would repeat this cycle until I felt like he was humiliated and broke down enough not to treat another vulnerable human being like this again.

This is a prime example of someone who has never had to deal with the ramifications of his ignorant, boorish,and hateful behavior.

A good solid a$$ whipping is exactly what he needs.

Baxter Greene on February 12, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Can he be deported? I refuse to believe that we need this person of the male persuasion in our country for any reason whatsoever. If Mrs. Bimbo thinks he’s so great, she can go to Yurp and live with him there.

NahnCee on February 12, 2009 at 10:18 PM

first reaction – beatdown.

upon reflection, the way to get to this prick and all like him is to treat him like he’s irrelevant. The more she treated him like a petulant child, the more I began to really root for her. She knows she’s overweight. That prick doesn’t have a fuching clue about anything. who’s the dumb redneck again?

wkgdyw on February 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Welcome to Pelosi’s Amaerica.

Fuquay Steve on February 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM

justfinethanks on February 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Having lived in the Bay area for 23 years, moved out of Cali in 2006, people such as this are quite prevalent. That’s the reason it’s in such a mess. And there is strong support for illegals. Who else would tolerate being their servants.

Zaire67 on February 12, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Main Entry: nau·seous
Pronunciation: \ˈnȯ-shəs, ˈnȯ-zē-əs\
Function: adjective
Date: 1612
1 : causing nausea or disgust : nauseating
2 : affected with nausea or disgust
nau·seous·ly adverb
nau·seous·ness noun

usage Those who insist that nauseous can properly be used only in sense 1 and that in sense 2 it is an error for nauseated are mistaken. Current evidence shows these facts: nauseous is most frequently used to mean physically affected with nausea, usually after a linking verb such as feel or become; figurative use is quite a bit less frequent. Use of nauseous in sense 1 is much more often figurative than literal, and this use appears to be losing ground to nauseating. Nauseated is used more widely than nauseous in sense 2.

jaime on February 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Well I’d like to shoot Steven
Thank God he lives in the west coast.
Stay there, asshole

ToddonCapeCod on February 13, 2009 at 1:05 AM

The ridiculous thing is that this douche got all offended because Gayla wanted him to spend more time with his kids. I feel sorry for the Fowlers’ kids; the parents seem to view them as props and dinner conversation pieces.

Illinidiva on February 13, 2009 at 1:09 AM

On a totally random note, you cannot score in the 99.99% percentile on the GRE. A math score of 800 correlates to about the 97th percentile; the verbal is the 99th percentile, but the combination of two 800s is most definitely not the “99.99th” percentile. Maybe 99.5%, tops, but total b.s. on behalf of Mr. British Snob.

Roxeanne de Luca on February 13, 2009 at 3:30 AM

It is stuck up, pontificating, look down their nose douchebags like these people that make the rest of america sick. Fowler is a downright vicious assbag and I hope to god someone gives him a taste of his own medicine. How smart are you now asshole to berate a poor woman, the country and the military all in the same show. What a jackass. And yep I can believe he is from pelosi’s district. hah.

Kyah on February 13, 2009 at 3:46 AM

This is fake. I have no doubt that the guy is a jerk in ladies’ underwear and that he pretty much believes what he said, but her reaction was not credible. She knew it was coming. Otherwise, she would have thrown that wuss out of the second-floor window of his precious cheesecake victorian dollhouse.

Still, it makes me happy to think that he and his hippy ol’ lady will *never* get their state tax refunds. Hear me now, believe ne later….

Venusian Visitor on February 13, 2009 at 5:00 AM

I ask you: how much fun would it be to watch Lileks to go work on that man? He’s done it before in print…
Finally, whenever any person cites his own IQ, you know you are dealing with a stupid person. The citation of the number tells you far more than the number itself ever could.
tlberglund on February 12, 2009 at 7:36 PM

hahahaha So true.
What I’d like to see is a Lileks remix of his IQ comments and other snotty remarks, kinda like this one. Now that’d be hilarious. (Lileks did a terrific “Dean Scream remix” a few years back but it’s not available there now.)

inviolet on February 13, 2009 at 5:56 AM

I’m sorry but that was freakin’ hilarious.

Sign of the Dollar on February 19, 2009 at 10:40 PM