posted at 3:40 pm on February 12, 2009 by Allahpundit

Just a taste of a day-long tirade he’s been on about their appeasement of jihadists by denying him entry, the highlight of which was calling them “more Chamberlain than Churchill.” I was remiss in my post about this on Tuesday not to mention that Wilders himself is a book-banner, and therefore a rank hypocrite when it comes to free speech. Hypocrites abound in this controversy, in fact: Wilders himself, Gordon Brown and the supposedly “liberal” UK, and the biggest hypocrite of all, Wilders’s nemesis in Britain’s Parliament, Lord Ahmed. Have a look here and here to see whom he deemed more worthy of an invitation than the guy who made “Fitna.”

Wilders is already on his way back to the Netherlands. Exit quotation: “The film isn’t offensive unless you are a violent Islamist.” Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

The other background many probably do not know is that Geert is also flirting [interesting choice of weasle words on your part] with forming an alliance of the Far right in Europe, like the past ITS group. It would include the usual pack of euro fascists, tribal supremacists,neo nazis, and past holocaust deniers. e.g. Attaka, Lega Nord, Vlaams Belang, BNP etc. etc.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Are any of these fascist groups ones that the fascist Diana West from the fascist http://www.jewishworldreview.com/ is linked too?

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I really have no idea what you are going on about now. Maybe I shouldn’t have drunk so much of that wine so fast.

“There’s really no such thing as an moderate muslim” is exactly what Ayman says MB, I think even Robert will back me up on that one. If you aren’t practicing Islam the way they say you should then you are Takfir, or near apostate, meat for the grinder.

Not to be confused of course with AQ’s Takfir al Waji or whatever they call it that gives them dispensation to shave their beard etc for hijackings etc.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:51 PM

You failed to make a point here with the exception of contradicting yourself.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM

In Tark’s world everything is Charles Johnson propaganda. Nothing is what it is because everything is what it isn’t. And contrary-wise; what it is, it isn’t, and what it isn’t, it is. You see?

Cheshire Cat on February 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Actually, Robert will not back you up there. Robert will state, quite directly, that there may very well be moderate Muslims, and if genuine, they should be supported, but to date, their is no historical moderate Islam.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Tark is way, way behind in discussions of Islam. He cannot make up for Chrles’ deficiency in due time. He is a product of what he has been told.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Yes those would be the ones, Dianne West is Vlaams Belang’s unpaid PR flack in the west. Here’s some more on VB.
Here

Here

Here

There’s lots more if you are truly interested.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Observations from the front: $$$ corrupts all, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu. Enough $$ to payoff the cleric or donate to the new “school” and you are an upstanding practitioner of the faith. Such is the American dream…………..

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:03 PM

A short skirt, heels and a tube top!

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Do you think that would be the way my escorts, Hamza and Munsif, would want me to dress? Should I ask them first or just get all dolled up and surprise them?

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM

ummm, why stuff words in his mouth since he’s obviously here and reading this? Let him speak for himself.

Nobody answered my question, is Zuhdi Jasser a Moderate? Are the groups calling for Itjihad Conferences are moderate?

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Should I ask them first or just get all dolled up and surprise them?

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Bwahhaaaaa….ahahaa…bwhaaaa… you da bomb!

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Tark

The assertion that Geert Wilders is contemplating an alliance with “euro fascists, tribal supremacists,neo nazis, and past holocaust deniers” etc. is pure fiction, defamatory fantasy, Charles Johnson-inspired libel. Utterly and absolutely false.

Robert Spencer on February 12, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Charles Johnson must be processed by the ghost of Joe McCarthy on ‘roids. Maybe he needs to have a priest perform an exorcism. Couldn’t hurt and in any case it would be fun to watch.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Lizards, especially displaying their collective dearth of Islamic knowledge, are a colossal bore, worse than atheists.

I have better things to do, but I promise, I will check back tomorrow, early, to rebut the witless banter that is sure to follow vmy departure for the evening.

Besides, I have to ding “Killgore” a few times before bed.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Dumbass, I answered your question. He may be a moderate, although most mainstream Muslim organizations deem him an apostate.

And by the way, it’s ijtihad, not itjihad, you uninformed dumbass.

Read more and comment less.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:14 PM

What I want to know is which of Tarc and Krydor most admires Charles Johnson’s McCarthyism most and which admires his Haggardism the most.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Ummm, nobody is stuffing any words in anyone’s mouth. If YOU had actually read any of Robert’s 5+ books, or 2000+ articles at JW you wouldn’t even have asked that question.

You are simply showcasing YOUR ignorance.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Allah hates you this I know
For the Koran tells me so
Infidels Christians and Jews we bomb
They are weak but we are strong

Yes Allah hates you! Yes, Allah hates you! Yes, Allah hates you,
The Koran tells me so.

Allah hates you, you will die
Blow your ass up to the sky
Say the salat, chop off Wilder’s head,
Eat falafel, go to bed.

Yes, Allah hates you! Yes, Allah hates you! Yes, Allah hates you!

The Koran tells me so.

Aleph on February 12, 2009 at 11:18 PM

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Hitting your stride so I see, well done! As for LGF, I’ve lost interest, like the top rated links, rarely comment anymore. To bad egos get in the way!

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:19 PM

rrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr rrrrrr

pull ‘er over

– the spelling cop

because he can’t refute the arguments. I know your sort, you want to hate all muslims and Islam rather than fight the real enemy. You’d rather whine about the Euros when everything is on the line in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM

The great dream of Islam will come true. Muslims dream to see flags that read: “There is no god but Allah” fluttering in the wind over Big Ben and Buckingham Palace and Hotair, Allah willing.

Aleph on February 12, 2009 at 11:22 PM

There you go again, helping the muslim brotherhood. Do you really think CAIR is “mainstream” anymore since the Holyland Trials? Do you really think they ever were?

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Project much, do you?

You open yourself to easy attack, yet again. Who said I hate all Muslims and Islam? Where? Provide a link or some quote here!

What, in your estimation, is the “real enemy” and what do you mean by saying that EVERYTHING is on the line in Iraq and Afghanistan??

Please, enlighten us. Your existence warrants this evening’s sleep deprivation.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:19 PM

I actually have an ID for LGF. I think I might have made one comment many moons ago. Too goose-stepping over there for my taste. Can’t even remember what my ID was (not MB4) nor what my password is. Maybe I wrote them down somewhere. If I could find them and started commenting over there I’ll bet I would last about as long with Tsar Johnson as an ice crucifix in Saudi Arabia or certain parts of London in the summer.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

So you don’t think Robert Spencer thinks that Ayman Al Zawahiri uses takfirism? Is that what you are saying, Please read this again, this time for c o m p r e h e n s i o n Awake, but not aware.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM

ahh the old “moral equivalence” when none was stated.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM

LOL.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM

I’m helping the Muslim Brotherhood? Wow, that’s an impressive leap. Exactly how am I achieving that?

For the record, CAIR was NEVER anything but a MB front in the US?

Next question?

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM

ahh the old “moral equivalence” when none was stated.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM

You are a self-parody and can’t even see it.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Whoah! Nice try pulling a rabbit out or your ass. Of course Zawahiri uses takfir…so what?

Where did I ever say or state that Robert says otherwise?

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Tark, time to bandage up and head off to bed. You lost every single round here. Now you are just making shIt up.

Crazy talk.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:34 PM

The real enemy is very clearly the muslim brotherhood, the Mullahs leading Iran, and all of the assorted terror groups, agitprop outfits, and recruiting mosques associated with them.
They are in Pakistan, Somalia, Southern Thailand,WB, Gaza, Azerbaijan, India, Syria, Lebanon, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc. and a few are here in the west and they are also all over the internet.

The real enemy is not muslim schoolgirls in scarfs in the Netherlands, mosques in Cologne, or korans on tables in London.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:36 PM

MB4,

Carry us out. I gotta crash. I know it is light duty at this point, but it is appreciated.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Saying I lost doesn’t make it so, intelligent people are reading and laughing at you.

Now, do you think Ayman Al Zawahiri practices takfirism or not? Do you agree with me there, or do you think I’m mis informed?

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Tark is crazier than a shithouse rat. Muslim schoolgirls?

Crazy.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:38 PM

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM

You? I can’t imagine anyone taking offense to your well crafted, respectful comments. Seems we may have had our differences awhile back, but I’m sure they were due to differing definitions of “nuanced response or contextual inaccuracies” Fight the good fight and if that don’t work just kill’m!

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Of course Zawahiri uses takfir…so what?
awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:32 PM

I believe you are asking a question already explicitly answered.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:39 PM

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM

I resemble that last remark.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Are you still reading, Tark?

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:40 PM

I resemble that last remark.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Negative…you are not a bore. :)

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Can’t answer the questions directly can you, instead you think calling names a refutation, it’s not. Does Ayman Al Zawahiri practice Takfirism or does he not? Answer the question Awake.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM

OK, I’ll bite. Can you repeat the question?

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Sure

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Yes, he does, of course, like I already said.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Ok, then you agree with me and Robert, so there you have it.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Ok, then you agree with me and Robert, so there you have it.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Full stop. Agree with you and Robert about what?

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Tark,

Are you asking if Zawahiri practices takfirism in the sense that he is himself takfiri? Or that he uses takfirism in the sense that he pronounces others takfiri? Define your terms so that you and awake are on the same page.

aengus on February 12, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Yo….Allah > 300 comments should warrent a move to the (isshh…arrgg) left and the Top Picks column.

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM

MB4,

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:36 PM

I don’t know which is going to give me the biggest headache tomorrow morning, all the wine I am drinking with Hamza and Munsif or the torrential flood of illogic coming from Tsar Charles Johnson McCarthy’s minions Tark and Kydor.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:49 PM

aengus on February 12, 2009 at 11:47 PM

We cannot be on the same page. Tark is looking to squirm away. Zawahiri does NOT consider himself a takfiri. This is Tark’s excuse to try to legitimize Islam and differentiate it from the crazy Muslims who misunderstand” it at a pandemic rate.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:51 PM

That Zawahiri would say there’s no such thing as moderate muslims, which was the original statement you told me Robert would disagree with me on. You built your plank, walked out on it, and jumped, all because you have trouble with reading comprehension – have you considered a remedial course?
It could help you know.

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:51 PM

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Won’t happen. When Spencer comments and Allah is criticized, he simply takes his ball and goes home.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Oh you lost alright Tark. But I know how you feel. When that rope starts to pull tight, you can feel the Devil bite your ass.

Tuco on February 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Hey tuco, it’s blondie… you want me to shoot that rope or not?

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

all the wine I am drinking with Hamza and Munsif
MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Remember to keep that pill pressed between your knees, I hope the skirt is real tight, you can do it!

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Wait a second. I said that Robert would disagree with you by agreeing with Zawahiri. I said explicitly:

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM

THE KORAN – FOR BELIEVERS – IS SEDITIOUS; ONE CANNOT BELIEVE IN THE KORAN AND A SECULAR CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY.

IT’S COLLAPSING IN TURKEY – AND THAT WAS REALLY THE ONLY EXAMPLE AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS JUSTY BARELY BEEN DEMOCRATIC.

SINCE BRITAIN IS A CHRISTIAN KINGODOM IT’S ODD THAT THEY TOLERATE DEVOUT MUSLIMS AT ALL.

DEMOCRAIES DON]T HAVE TO TOLERATE THOSE WHO WOULD TYRANNIZE THEM AND DESTROY DEMOCRACY.

THE ONLY THING WHICH CAN SAVE BRITAIN AS A WESTERN/JUDEO-CHRISTIAN NATION IS THE BNP:

EITHER THEY GAIN ENOUGH STRENGTH TO FORCE ONE OF THE MAIN PARTIES TO DEAL WITH THE MUSLIMS OR THEY TAKE OVER.

OR BRITIAN GOES THE WAY OF TURKEY.

reliapundit on February 12, 2009 at 11:56 PM

full comment in full context again for the reading impaired:

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Beyond self-parody and you don’t even see it.

MB4 on February 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

That’s not the same. Not by a long shot. So you spent a good deal of time criticizing Spencer only to trick me into supporting your argument?

Nice try.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I said that Robert would disagree with you by agreeing with Zawahiri.

Yes, that was the point, I’m glad you finally got it.

Tark on February 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Nice stretch…..and you are The Good, The Bad or just ugly!

dmann on February 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM

The distinction between Spencer and Zawahiri was explicit, your game playing aside.

awake on February 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Hey tuco, it’s blondie… you want me to shoot that rope or not?

Tark on February 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

I knew Blondie, Blondie was a friend of mine, although we did have our occasional misunderstandings, and you Tark are no Blondie. You remind me of Angel Eyes though, just a bit, not too much though.

Tuco on February 13, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Nice stretch…..and you are The Good, The Bad or just ugly!

I’m all of the above, but then aren’t we all at various points?

Tark on February 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Tark,

Yes, that was the point, I’m glad you finally got it.

To accuse awake or anyone of being dumb or having “trouble with reading comprehension” because they have difficulty following your atrociously-written comments is unfair. You ought to lay out the points you’re making more concisely.

aengus on February 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Tark on February 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Negative. My comment was explicit in terms of the difference between Spencer and Zawahiri in terms of the existence of moderate Muslims.

Zero points for you there, and you mispelled ijtihad.

awake on February 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM

That’s it for me.

Goodnight all.

aengus on February 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM

awake on February 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Hey bubba, you said it not I. Now why don’t you think on the implications? You might want to sleep on it, I’m out.

Tark on February 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM

dmann on February 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I think I am safe at least for now. Hamza and Munsif just spotted a goat and they are both making a pass at it. Poor goat.

MB4 on February 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Tark on February 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM

The implication is that I probably will not be hungry tomorrow morning after eating my dinner, and YOUR’S.

Have a great evening yourself and remember. This thread, in context, is eternal. You won’t be so boastful tomorrow morning. I am quite sure of that.

awake on February 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM

aengus on February 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM

rrrrrr rrrrr rrrrr

pull ‘er over… you’re busted!

– The Grammar Cop

It’s pretty plain english, again I suggest a remedial program.

Tark on February 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Sweetheart, I fully understand, but in America the burden of proof is on the prosecutorial side, contrary to your indoctinization. This is not a tribunal, is it? Who cares about what YOU call for?

I am avidly awaiting a single explicit example of proof to support your “argument”.

awake on February 12, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Translation: “How dare you ask Robert Spencer to back up an accusation with substance!?”

Got it. You don’t have a lot of confidence in the man, if you don’t think he’s capable of answering a simple question. Are you afraid he can’t do it or something?

capitalist piglet on February 13, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Piglet, this is no trial – and you are no judge. This little attempted lynching by you and your comrades is monstrous intolerable.

PercyB on February 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Proof? With the timeline presented to you, and your rational unwillingness to adjust to it? It speaks volumes.

Time to choose. Is Spencer, until recently, a closeted racial supremacist, or is this whole brouhaha, whether an intentional trap or not, just a load of crap that Johnson has tried to seize upon?

Stop playing games. Based on the evidence, you must choose.

What say you?

capitalist piglet on February 12, 2009 at 7:05 PM
awake on February 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM

You really want to know what I “say”? I say you have a remarkable amount of difficulty focusing on the conversation. I asked the man a fair and reasonable question, and I did so politely. Unless I missed it, he has chosen not to give me an answer. He’s the one I asked, but you’ve had far more to say to me than he has.

What are you, his handler?

capitalist piglet on February 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM

MB4 on February 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Praise be upon the goat! I am thrilled you exercised discretion and were able to have fun with Hamza and Munsif without compromising your values. How’s the goat doing?

dmann on February 13, 2009 at 12:18 AM

There are worse things than losing, Charles Johnson lackeys. With my little ring I can take you apart molecule by molecule and then put you back together again. And maybe I put you back together right and maybe I don’t, but you’ll be alive and conscious for every second of it.

HalJordan on February 13, 2009 at 12:20 AM

How’s the goat doing?

dmann on February 13, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Fortunately the goat was able to outrun them. Now they are coming back this way. I better make like a shepard and get the flock out of here. Oh good, they left the keys in what used to be their BMW.

MB4 on February 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Goats? Taking people apart molecule by molecule?

I heard nothing, I saw nothing, I know nothing. I was not here. I did not even get up this morning.

OberfeldwebelSchultz on February 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM

MB4 on February 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Just stop….I can’t laugh anymore, my guts hurt! Thanks for the fun…and the Goat!

dmann on February 13, 2009 at 12:29 AM

OberfeldwebelSchultz on February 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Like a plane crash…twisted wreckage!

dmann on February 13, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Mohammad’s last words:

Take tapdancing lessons, my brothers, tap… dancing lessons…” [thud]

profitsbeard on February 13, 2009 at 12:39 AM

profitsbeard on February 13, 2009 at 12:39 AM

see above: twisted wreckage

dmann on February 13, 2009 at 1:19 AM

Charles is having some insecurity issues. Maybe even a tad bit of pot calling the kettle black.

FlatFoot on February 13, 2009 at 2:45 AM

Charles Johnson’s front page at LGF:

‘Conservatives’ Who Want to Ban Books
World | Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:10:03 pm PST

Lots of support for book-banning in the comments at Hot Air, following Allahpundit’s citing my post on Geert Wilders: Geert Wilders: The British government proved they’re “the biggest cowards in Europe today”.

(Also lots of hatred directed at little old me. I’m crushed. OK, now I’m over it.)

Seriously. I used to really enjoy his blog a couple years back. Now he’s got some OCD or something going on. And he’s attracting some pretty mean and anti-social people over there. The Lizoid King and his Lizoid Army are starting to remind me of the subjects and objects of his OCD. Pretty much nothing left there but hate and disgust for anything and everyone not lock-step with them.

I think he and his blog are on the verge of going full bore unhinged. Sad.

Dhurka Dhurka on February 13, 2009 at 2:50 AM

Chucky is such a baby

Elric66 on February 13, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Charles Johnson’s front page at LGF:

‘Conservatives’ Who Want to Ban Books
World | Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:10:03 pm PST

Hey Charlie boy, some of us are long past reading headlines and making sweeping assumptions off of them, perhaps Allahpundit is going the same way…

The book banning is not Wilders, but European law which is not applied equally, get a brain or continue living in a drain…

TrueBrit on February 13, 2009 at 3:55 AM

Chucky Boy is such a child on that website.

Strangely enough, I clicked on the post tag for “Robert Spencer,” and I noticed a discrepancy. There is an archive of posts on Robert Spencer, but there is gap, with a post this week about him, then nothing until back in 2007.

blatantblue on February 13, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Hell

We should ban Islam. It makes people kill others. There is no getting around that.

It is a matter of life and death. The US should allow not a single other Muslim immigrant into this nation.

blatantblue on February 13, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Yea yea,

Someone’s gonna say

“How can you be free speech and want to ban the Qur’an?”

Easy — the Qur’an incites violence against non-Muslims. Therefore, it shouldn’t be allowed.

blatantblue on February 13, 2009 at 8:38 AM

It’s pretty plain english, again I suggest a remedial program.

Tark on February 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Hey, Taqiyya Boy, you’re supposed to capitalize English. It’s a proper noun. And you really ought to replace the comma with a semicolon.

Disturb the Universe on February 13, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I think he and his blog are on the verge of going full bore unhinged. Sad.

Dhurka Dhurka on February 13, 2009 at 2:50 AM

He’s become nothing but a cyber bully.

Disturb the Universe on February 13, 2009 at 8:55 AM

What are you, his handler?

capitalist piglet on February 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM

If you were sincere, which you are not, you would have known that he has addressed the entire issue at Jihad Watch.

awake on February 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Geert Wilders is a brave man. I’m impressed with him.

While he’s in London I’m sure he can get protection from Christians whom have been getting ragged on by the local FSM atheists.

I’m serious.

shick on February 13, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I think he and his blog are on the verge of going full bore unhinged. Sad.

Dhurka Dhurka on February 13, 2009 at 2:50 AM

His pointless life is so low that all other lots he envies Fame of him the world hath none. Mercy and Justice both scorn him. Ignore him, look ahead and pass him by.

Tav on February 13, 2009 at 12:45 PM

awake on February 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Not true. He never addressed what I asked him. I’m shocked you would lie, though…really.

capitalist piglet on February 15, 2009 at 3:25 AM