Video: 12-year-old lays down the law on abortion

posted at 8:36 pm on February 11, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via Ace, because young talent in the service of a righteous cause deserves some extra publicity. Worth watching for the sheer precocity of the performance, which suggests she’s destined someday for Hollywood. She’d better learn to keep ideas like this to herself if she wants work. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Children should be left alone.

profitsbeard on February 11, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Very well done young lady.
The liberal comments at YouTube were horrific.

carbon_footprint on February 11, 2009 at 8:39 PM

amerpundit on February 11, 2009 at 8:46 PM

That brought tears to my eyes. Young Lady, I am SO proud of you.

milwife88 on February 11, 2009 at 8:48 PM

She reminds me of a girl I knew in junior high. She was on the speech and debate team and known for making her opponents cry.

herrevery on February 11, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Just when you think all the younger generations are lost. Someone like this pops up. Can’t comment on what she said, she said it all. More eloquently and beautifully than I ever could.

P.S. all those bad comments left for you on Youtube should be considered a badge of honor.

Tommy_G on February 11, 2009 at 8:49 PM

It’s only righteous if you think that some murders should be OK. If you think murder is wrong, then abortion is too (nothing to do with ‘righteousness’ or religion).

But the real stars of this movement can’t speak for themselves. They are too young and don’t have a voice. Yet some of us hear their cries every day and speak up on their behalf. We could just use those aborted babies to tell the stories. . . of course, you’d just say we were pimping the kids.

Ironically, you don’t think they are kids, you think unborn children are trash to be thrown away.

ThackerAgency on February 11, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Home-schooled, right? She gets my vote in 30 years…

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM

somehow I doubt she wrote that… which takes away from the valid arguments she makes. however she does a good job on delivery, and avoiding the pro-choice arguments.

Kaptain Amerika on February 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM

amerpundit on February 11, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Well, she’s Canadian, but regardless I don’t think we should silence kids, especially since this is a speech she wrote for school.

herrevery on February 11, 2009 at 8:52 PM

never fear though, you got your pro-choice GOP leader. So in a two party system, the whole US political landscape agrees with you AP that unborn babies are trash.

ThackerAgency on February 11, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Home-schooled, right? She gets my vote in 30 years…

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM

According to the description at YouTube, she did this as an assignment for a seventh grade class. Her mom said that even kids that disagreed with her loved it.

carbon_footprint on February 11, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Sweet Princess Caroline please note:

Not a single “you know” or “uh-huh”. Now that is a quality education this young lady has.

Mr. Joe on February 11, 2009 at 8:54 PM

great observation Mr. Joe

JeffreyLloyd on February 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Apparently the video is no longer available on YouTube, and a lot of the comments underneath it were pulled.

ScoopPC11 on February 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM

And Secretary Clinton of Foggy Bottom:

You should note this young lady’s the speaking style also. Top notch.

Mr. Joe on February 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Impressive, Jedi.

Spirit of 1776 on February 11, 2009 at 8:56 PM

carbon_footprint on February 11, 2009 at 8:53 PM

I confess I didn’t read the description…only listened to the ‘speech’. BUT..clearly she has involved parents and religious trainging, verbal acuity and intelligence, and a cherubic countenance!

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM

ThackerAgency on February 11, 2009 at 8:52 PM

What are you talking about? When did Allah say that unborn babies are trash? How does the word righteous — which Merriam Webster also defines as “morally right” — indicate that Allah thinks unborn babies are garbage?

Home-schooled, right? She gets my vote in 30 years…

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM

The description says she delivered it to her 7th grade class, which takes extra guts.

amerpundit on February 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Agreed. She has more character at age twelve than most of Hollywood.

carbon_footprint on February 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM

And a child shall lead them,…
Good for her.

christene on February 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Home-schooled, right? She gets my vote in 30 years…

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM

amerpundit on February 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM

In Canada, no less. I’m just glad she wasn’t slammed with a hate speech lawsuit.

herrevery on February 11, 2009 at 9:00 PM

This young lady,in her discussion of abortion,
I must say,puts the ‘art’ in ‘ARTICULATION”!

She is the ‘Real CHANGE AND HOPE’of the future,
compared to somebody who uses the same words,
but only as ‘soundbites’!

Well,she is 12 years old,has the emotion,and facial
expressions that should scare the h#ll out of any
Liberal!

Well,this young one has all touchy feely,but also
delivered the facts as well,

which is kryptonite to the Leftys!

I wonder,when will Perky Katie(I gotcha)Couric,get an
interview,to destroy this beautiful mind,not full of
mush!!

canopfor on February 11, 2009 at 9:01 PM

“A 12-year-old pro-lifer speaks:”

I can hear the screams and screeches from the left already…….

Well done……

…… well done, indeed!

Seven Percent Solution on February 11, 2009 at 9:02 PM

She will probably undergo detailed investigation by the Left and the Media now. We will find out before tomorrow at this time that she skimmed some milk money two years ago.

carbon_footprint on February 11, 2009 at 9:03 PM

She has every right to speak on this subject. She is probably already, or nearly, capable of getting pregnant. I love her closing line and big smile!

mrsmwp on February 11, 2009 at 9:05 PM

What’s her name? I think she’s going to go places, guys!

And to those who just about wished child rape on her: screw y’all and the horse you rode on!

newton on February 11, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Sweet Princess Caroline please note:
Mr. Joe on February 11, 2009 at 8:54 PM

CC: President Uhhhhbama

Bishop on February 11, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Very well done, but I think her mother shouldn’t have shared this on YouTube. Why is it creepy child abuse with a pre-teen extols the virtues of Obama, but it’s okay for a mother to share her daughter’s politically charged homework assignment on YouTube? Remember when they wouldn’t let 17-year-olds on social networking sites due to worries about privacy? Things have changed a lot in a few short years.

calbear on February 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I agree with the message but I don’t like using kids to tell it.

KBird on February 11, 2009 at 9:10 PM

I can hear the screams and screeches from the left already…

Seven Percent Solution on Feb 11,2009 at 9:03PM.

Seven Percent Solution: Screams and Screeches!Amem to that!

I would imagine the Lefty’s are honing in on her GPS
location as we type(speak,hehe):)

And,she probably made it to the ‘Women on the Right Hit List!

Near the top,that is!

canopfor on February 11, 2009 at 9:10 PM

crap,Amen,not Amem.Ugh.

canopfor on February 11, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Ya know,if this was articulated for abortion,
she would be celebrated by the Left,and be
hailed such a young free thinker!

I’m guessing here,but probably close!

canopfor on February 11, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Video no longer available?!

Don’t tell me anti-life YouTube took it down.

iamse7en on February 11, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I agree with the message but I don’t like using kids to tell it.
KBird on February 11, 2009 at 9:10 PM

I don’t think it’s that bad. She is much closer than an adult to the time when a decision could have been made to end her life, maybe people need to be reminded of what babies become in their time before adulthood.

Bishop on February 11, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Bishop on February 11, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Good point.

mikeyboss on February 11, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Youtube removed something like 100 comments that were beyond foul. I saw some on there earlier that were overtly sexual towards this young girl. Honorable opposition and all that…

blankminde on February 11, 2009 at 9:20 PM

For those having video troubles,I scooted
over to ACE’s site,clicked The Other McCain,
(link) and its still operational for viewing!:)

canopfor on February 11, 2009 at 9:20 PM

She’s a better speaker than the silver-tongued Obama.

SheofTwoMinds on February 11, 2009 at 9:21 PM

OT:

67 computers missing from Los Alamos nuclear weapons lab

AP

artist on February 11, 2009 at 9:21 PM

What an impressive young lady. Even if you disagree with her, she’s magical to watch.

I love the Horton Hears a Who quote on the end … the way it brought a child discussing a very adult topic back to her childhood … and yet she found the perfect quote.

Dr. Seuss was a wise man. She’s a wise little lady. And I’ll bet my next paycheck she *did* write what she read. She owned those words.

God bless you, kid. You done good.

Whether your mom should have put you on You Tube is up for debate, I guess … but if she hadn’t, I never would have had the pleasure of listening. And it was a pleasure indeed.

You may have even saved a few lives. Not bad for a 12 year old. Not bad at all.

Professor Blather on February 11, 2009 at 9:28 PM

OT:

67 computers missing from Los Alamos nuclear weapons lab

artist on Feb 11,2009 at 9:21PM.

artist:O/T,Amazing,8 years of Bush,and the MSM told the
world of American intell plans!

Day#23,and its Clinton Administration Part 2,
except,the warheads,W-88 minitureized war head,
and data,sent to China,back then!

Outstanding!NOT.

canopfor on February 11, 2009 at 9:28 PM

To those complaining about the use of “kids” to talk about abortion… consider that that at 12 years old she’s probably already had condoms tossed at her for the last 3 years and was told about orgies in kindergarten. In that context, if a 12 year old doesn’t have an opinion on reproduction, they really ought to… quickly.

Lehosh on February 11, 2009 at 9:30 PM

These same arguments have been made repeatedly for the past 30+ years. Unfortunately, this is more about lauding someone’s speaking ability than it is about the argument itself, as impressive as that ability is.

spmat on February 11, 2009 at 9:32 PM

A 12 year old ?

Come on.

All you prolifers, there is an Angelina Jolie wantabe with no money and 12 kids to support.

Help her out.

getalife on February 11, 2009 at 9:33 PM

“Considering we’re dumping her with over an additional trillion dollars in debt this week, I’m sure she has a right to an opinion.”

AWESOME!

America1st on February 11, 2009 at 9:34 PM

The GOP should keep an eye on this one.

WisCon on February 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Please.

If a 12-year old girl was advocating the pro-choice position on YouTube, you all would be screaming about how her horrible leftist parents brain-washed her.

AJB on February 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM

What a very precious young lady. Very smart and sure knows how to voice her opinion…. Very impressed. Made me cry.

sheebe on February 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM

AJB on February 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM

If she’s old enough to cross state lines to get an abortion, I don’t see the problem with her chatting about it…

Lehosh on February 11, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Hey, maybe a left-wing version of Michelle Malkin should start stalking her family.

AJB on February 11, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Bravo – the future just got a wee bit brighter. Will she do one on Global warming (the left would explode)?

Fuquay Steve on February 11, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I agree that this should be sent to PBObambi right away! This young woman was brilliant!!!

Vntnrse on February 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM

needstogetalife on February 11, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I think the one you speak of fits the new left’s M.O. to a tee… Irresponsible, and expecting handouts from the hard workers of this great land… to help smooth out the damage they do to themselves and those they claim to love.

RalphyBoy on February 11, 2009 at 9:42 PM

A 12 year old ?

Come on.

Help her out.

getalife on February 11, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Please.

AJB on February 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Are the points valid or not?

TheUnrepentantGeek on February 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I didn’t like the ObamaYouth, and I don’t like this.

MayBee on February 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I didn’t like the ObamaYouth, and I don’t like this.

MayBee on February 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM

That comparison fails at life.

TheUnrepentantGeek on February 11, 2009 at 9:44 PM

AJB on February 11, 2009 at 9:37 PM

And maybe you are a turd.

RalphyBoy on February 11, 2009 at 9:46 PM

AJB on February 11, 2009 at 9:37 PM

On second thought… Yes. A turd.

RalphyBoy on February 11, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Please.

AJB on February 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM

So?

Darth Executor on February 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Wow… this girl is good!

AbaddonsReign on February 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I didn’t like the ObamaYouth, and I don’t like this.

MayBee on February 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM

This is what I was getting at.

KBird on February 11, 2009 at 9:55 PM

A future Sarah Palin of Canada.

Jim62sch on February 11, 2009 at 9:59 PM

The Declaration of Independence claims that ‘all men (humans) are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among them are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness–that to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed…’.

With the Obama government I am certain, as God made little green apples, that the securing of the ‘natural rights’ of Americans is not on its radar and it considers the ‘governed’sheep to be herded together to bow down to and obey their new masters as they install
czars to oversee every aspect of an American’s life.

To compound the misery, not only does Obama and his merry men and women not assume a neutral position to ‘natural rights’ (which would be bad enough)they have taken it one step further and taken an antagonistic view to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and adopted a political posture that creates or abets a culture of death.

Obama favors abortion and infanticide and killing embryos and now favors rationing health care to patients if they in poor health, elderly, and not expected to live much longer. Can euthanasia be far behind?

Obama favors an authoritarian approach to government and creating laws that hinder the exercise of liberty or stifle dissent. The imposition of the nanny state is a prime example of criminalizing conduct that was perfectly legal in our parents’ or grandparents’ lifetimes. Bringing back the Fairness Doctrine is another way Obama could stifle dissent on right-wing talk radio. Mandating an open vote in union meetings is another method of giving unlimited power to the union bosses when no one wants to openly admit he or she disagrees with the union. Eventually there is word that Obama wants to create a society where the only people permitted to work will be union members.

As for pursuing one’s happiness, how can one do so if his personal initiative is stifled or penalized, if he/she cannot fulfill his/her dream of starting a business because the costs of operating a business are too high, if a family’s taxes go sky-high where they have a hard time making ends meet and basically are considered drones working for the government.

Basically Obama is making it counterintuitive in the 21st c for any American citizen to believe in natural rights as endowed to them by God and for choosing to living a life dedicated to enhancing that life, exercising their liberty and pursuing their own happiness out of their own self-interest.

technopeasant on February 11, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I take exception to the headline: Lays Down the Law

She is doing what our presidents who think abortion should be rare do not do: she is telling why abortion is wrong regardless of its legality.

And who better to speak to the issue: one in four of her age group did not survive their mothers’ decision.

I once heard a great Latino actor, perhaps Ricardo Montalban, discuss why opposing abortion was common sense to him. He asked the question: “Where would he be if his mother had decided to abort him?”

Laurence on February 11, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Now compare that little lady’s intellect with that of Julio “I’ve been trapped at McDonald’s for FOUR YEARS, Mr. President!”

Hey Julio, watch the video and feel shame.

Barrack on February 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Little Girl from Youtube Abortion Video/Piper Palin ’36!

portlandon on February 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM

omg omg omg a 12 year old says stop abortions so I guess you had better overturn Roe V Wade.

As if this precocious little imp wrote this speech herself. She barely comprehends what she’s saying.

If an adult recorded this video everybody would snore.

Just another case of kids say the darndest things. And you all drink it down.

Next.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Wow.

Ugly on February 11, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Sorry, Dave. I’ve met many-a precocious 12 year old and could introduce you to 5 and 7 year olds who could explain what Obabma’s position on abortion is and how abortion kills real, live human babies. Smart kids ask hard questions. Brave, involved parents give real, detailed answers.

Your proAbortion position has stained my computer screen.

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 10:31 PM

If an adult recorded this video everybody would snore.

Just another case of kids say the darndest things. And you all drink it down.

Next.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Attacking children with names Dave Drywall? How pathetic. I’ve seen plenty of videos made by Obama that don’t even come close to comprehension. “We are the ones we’ve been waiting for”? Giving children breathalizers? Yeah. Atleast she can speak in complete sentences without Uhh,..umm..uH….mmm.auh…..ummm.m. stumbling….ujmm. over…um. words… umm. HOPE & CHANGE!!

portlandon on February 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM

But this is okay, right

Ugly on February 11, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Obabma’s Osama’s position. There. Fixed it.

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM

She barely comprehends what she’s saying.
Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Well, I guess that puts her on the same footing as you….But then again, she’s only 12.

BigWyo on February 11, 2009 at 10:44 PM

The way she just goes and goes and goes without a hitch
I think I am looking at a 12-year old female version of
Mad Pat Condell.

Mike D. on February 11, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Perhaps I misheard and perhaps someone has covered this… but did she say 115,000 a day? I must have missed something… that would be 42 million a year.

Elsewhere… I don’t like politicizing children. When I was 10 I was leading the “Students for Carter” in a losing effort in my grade school as Ford took the school election. I don’t think my opinion at 10 was reflected in any way in what I believed by the time I was 18 (and working as a volunteer in the Jesse Helms campaign).

mankai on February 11, 2009 at 10:56 PM

mankai on February 11, 2009 at 10:56 PM

WORLDWIDE:
Number of abortions per year: Approximately 42 Million
Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

LINK

Ugly on February 11, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Now you’ve done it Dave, you’re aroused the ire of the pro-life mujahideen for not dropping to your knees with tears streaming while paying homage to their 12 yr old Joan of Arc, who regurgitates hackneyed old dogmas that she was brainwashed with by her religious bully of a mother (and who probably wrote that drivel).

Prepare to be mobbed, harassed, harangued, insulted, etc until you fall in line with their ‘divine and immortal truths’ gleaned from medieval desert fairytales. All we ever need to know was discovered 2000 years ago by Jewish shepherds, why can’t we get that through our tiny minds?

thinkagain on February 11, 2009 at 11:01 PM

thinkagain on February 11, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Hey, a new troll I’ve not noticed before.

*pro-life mujahideen
*12 yr old Joan of Arc
*religious bully of a mother
*medieval desert fairytales
*Jewish shepherds
*tiny minds

Impressive.

Ugly on February 11, 2009 at 11:13 PM

*hackneyed old dogmas

Forgot to add that one~! :D

Ugly on February 11, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Your proAbortion position has stained my computer screen.

LEBA on February 11, 2009 at 10:31 PM
——
This 12 year old child knows nothing about adult life. Nothing.

Yet you hold her up like she’s some amazing smart pro-life spokesperson. Had she been pro-choice, you would have shit all over her claiming her parents put her up to it.

Ask the genius 12 year old exactly what it’s like to raise a child. the struggles, the sacrifices, the financial challenges, the (insert anything at all about raising a child here) etc etc etc. She cant answer the question, because SHE’S TWELVE. Her opinion on the topic means nothing because it’s far beyond her ability to understand. But hey – feel free to keep believing she has a clue. I couldn’t possibly give less of a shit.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:30 PM

portlandon on February 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM
————
Attacking? Give me a break. What does Obama saying ummm while he speaks have to do with anything? Is it a sign of stupidity or something? If so, then I can find a thousand clips of W humming and hawing in press conferences searching for words. What’s truly pathetic is your assertion that people who hum or haw while they speak are somehow less intelligent than others. How utterly ludicrous and petty. Your post is entirely irrelevant and stupid.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:34 PM

But this is okay, right

Ugly on February 11, 2009 at 10:34 PM
——-

Sorry to disappoint you but uhhhh, no. No that Palin attack ad is not okay.
Using children like this abortion video or the Palin ad is beyond moronic.

Nice try. Bye bye now.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:37 PM

BigWyo on February 11, 2009 at 10:44 PM
——
ZING! You really got me there with your Grade 6 comeback. Congratulations. You win at the internet.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:38 PM

thinkagain on February 11, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Awwww. Drywall’s got a girlfriend.

Laura in Maryland on February 11, 2009 at 11:42 PM

thinkagain on February 11, 2009 at 11:01 PM
——–

The funniest thing is these yahoos actually believe this child understands what she’s saying. She clearly hasn’t been told a single thing about raising children or single motherhood or poverty or any of the countless heartbreaking life circumstances that lead a woman to seek out an abortion.

Of particular hilarity is the child’s passing mention of abortions sought out after rapes. She seems to think these are okay. Or not. o\Or something. Well, she never really elaborates – she just says some garbage about “well this small percentage of rape abortions doesn’t make the rest of the abortions okay” or some stupid pointless crap like that.

A 12 year old’s opinion on abortion is irrelevant for far too many reasons to list here.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:47 PM

thinkagain on February 11, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Awwww. Drywall’s got a girlfriend.

Laura in Maryland on February 11, 2009 at 11:42 PM
————
Awwwww.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:48 PM

She sounds like a homeschooled kid. State-run education doesn’t teach this sort of viewpoint.

Send_Me on February 12, 2009 at 12:01 AM

This 12 year old child knows nothing about adult life. Nothing.

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Celebrating the death cult of the killing of the unborn shows that you know nothing of life. Nothing. Real life is full of struggles, sacrifices and financial challenges however it’s shaped but that doesn’t give one the right to take another persons life. You are the clueless and heartless one here and I pity you for that.

docdave on February 12, 2009 at 12:09 AM

docdave on February 12, 2009 at 12:09 AM
——-
Memorizing a speech does not a credible pro-life spokesperson make. But hey – feel free to prove this 12 year old child has a clue about anything. I can’t wait. Again, had this been a pro-choice speech made by a 12 year old, you most certainly would have taken a mighty dump on it shrieking that the parents put the stupid kid up to it. The end.

Dave Rywall on February 12, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Send_Me on February 12, 2009 at 12:01 AM

She’s Canadian, and this was for a school project.

Parents can be much more influential than schools if the parents make an actual effort.

herrevery on February 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Sheesh. Give her some credit.

Twelve year olds are quite capable of making logical arguments and doing independent research. At that age they are starting to enter science fairs and compete on debate teams. Algebra, explication of literature, and foreign languages are also being introduced to advanced students. The brainier kids live and breathe school, and their daily exposure to it often means that they will be more articulate and able to put together speeches than a lot of adults.

I have no proof that she wrote it herself, but my exposure to kids that age leads me to not question the authenticity.

herrevery on February 12, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Hey, a new troll I’ve not noticed before.

Ugly on February 11, 2009 at 11:13 PM

No silly you’re just looking in a different mirror this time (I assure you its the same troll looking back).

and…Ugly…speaks for itself.

Awwww. Drywall’s got a girlfriend.

Laura in Maryland on February 11, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Its ok to be envious but please try not to drool in public…around us (its embarrassing).

Dave Rywall on February 11, 2009 at 11:47 PM

I commend you for your attempt to have a reasoned discussion but as you can see that’s simply not possible with the pro-life jihadists.

Just gotta keep beating them in court and keep doing it-so long as that demonic book of hatred and genocide still exists, no not the Koran (though that has to go too).

thinkagain on February 12, 2009 at 12:35 AM

She’s Canadian, and this was for a school project.

herrevery on February 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM
——
Yes. The youtube ID says the user is from Canada. And 18!, So the user had the amazing spokesperson prodigy when she was 6 years old. THAT is the Jesus miracle that should be celebrated, not some canned I.O.D.E. speech*

*Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire = service club organization that has conducted speech contests across Canada for grade 5-grade 11 students for the past 50+ years.

Dave Rywall on February 12, 2009 at 12:41 AM

I forgot how much Rywall loves him some abortions.

Jim62sch on February 12, 2009 at 12:49 AM

It may have been mentioned already but out of the mouth of babes seems apropos.

Ciannaky on February 12, 2009 at 12:53 AM

I forgot how much Rywall loves him some abortions.

Jim62sch on February 12, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Please stop abortions by implanting unwanted embryos in pro-lifers bodies.

thinkagain on February 12, 2009 at 12:58 AM

I forgot how much Rywall loves him some abortions.

Jim62sch on February 12, 2009 at 12:49 AM
——-

I hate abortions. It’s just none of my business what a woman chooses.
And until people smarten the fu*k up, there are going to be abortions.
This smartening up will probably never happen, so we’re stuck with abortions.

Spend your energy on educating people about birth control rather than complainging about the open barn gate after the cows ahave all escaped. That is, if whatever anachronistic church you belong to allows it.

Dave Rywall on February 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM