Video: Ziegler does The View

posted at 5:59 pm on February 2, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

What do you get when you mix John Ziegler with The View? About what you’d expect. It’s worth a look for sheer entertainment value, as people might have taken bets on when Joy Behar’s head would explode. Funniest moment: Barbara Walters insisting that Captain Uh would have been equally criticized for fumbling an interview:

Whoopi Goldberg has a pretty good point when she says that Sarah Palin may be making a mistake in complaining about her coverage. However, Hillary Clinton did complain about the sexism directed at her, despite what Goldberg claims, and so did her surrogates.  If she hadn’t, I doubt she’d be Secretary of State; Obama had little choice but to ask Hillary to join after the campaign left bruises on both.

And the Behar head explosion?  Seven minutes.  That was about six past my opening bet.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Elizabeth needs to let them answer the question, “So, are Barack Obama’s children ‘fair game’?” She answers “no” for them and blows right by. She’s got to learn to make them answer these questions themselves. Let the hypocrisy pass their own lips.

Tasty.

MikeZero on February 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM

god, its impossible to even get a word in edge wise when you are on that show.

ousoonerfan15 on February 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM

BTW, Ziegler tolerates the finger jabbing by Walters very well.

MikeZero on February 2, 2009 at 6:05 PM

was sick today, so didn’t go to work. I think listening to all the screeching made me turn off the tv. Babwa was pointing at Ziegler very aggressively towards the end, i think she lost it more than Joy.

Chudi on February 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Joy gets the applause lines by introducing such brilliance to the discussion like, “We won” and “we turned on Palin when we learned about her.” The audience is equally damaged.

V15J on February 2, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Behar jokes plays with Blagojevich’s hair but book a conservative guest and she acts like they drown kittens for a living.

The woman is insufferable.

The Ugly American on February 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Btw, Dennis Miller had a good point the other day. They treated Blago with more respect than McCain.

V15J on February 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Ziegler needs to be back on the radio waves where he could get daily soundbite coverage.

“So, are Barack Obama’s children ‘fair game’?”

What have his children done? What’s up with being vindictive toward kids because you don’t like their parents? It’s sick and sad when the Sullivan and cable news networks do it. It’s sick when individuals do too.

Furthermore, the media is probably going to be all over them well into their teen years. They followed them to their first day of school.

The Race Card on February 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

The View= Guantanemo Bay for Republicans.

I think I request waterboarding to 30 seconds with Joy Bahar & Barbara Walters.

portlandon on February 2, 2009 at 6:09 PM

yeah like Behar was ever on Palin’s side. What a disgrace

ousoonerfan15 on February 2, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Why does Behar say Palin’s policies are hypocritical? I mean, if she thinks they are unsound, that’s her right, but where does she see hypocrisy?

radjah shelduck on February 2, 2009 at 6:11 PM

The Race Card on February 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

though i understand your concern i think it is obvious the point was that palins kids were allowed to be targeted.

i do not think that most people want the same for obamas kids

Jamson64 on February 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM

So, are Barack Obama’s children ‘fair game’?”

I think it was more of a rhetorical question.

But it is interesting that Palin was challenged as to whether her absence serving in office would hurt her family but Obama, who also had two young children, wasn’t asked whether he could run for the presidency and raise young children.

That’s more sexism than it is ideological bias, though.

SteveMG on February 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Yeah, but he was kind of a wuss on the radio sometimes. Dude has zero game when it comes to the ladies and he was always whining about it.

The Race Card on February 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Amazing, Ziegler tells us we didn’t see what we saw, we saw something else. I guess I need him by my side when I watch the news so he can tell me what I’m seeing.

B26354 on February 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM

radjah shelduck on February 2, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Projection.

the_nile on February 2, 2009 at 6:15 PM

on a side note….

How come when i try to search Google for “Israeli Civilians killed by Palestinians in 2008-2009 , the only searches that come up are “Israel killed so and so innocent Palestinians in Israeli controlled Palestine (cause the whole state of Isreal is Palestine you know … )

i just find it odd the news coverage was soooo 1 sides … and wrong sided …. and if anyone can help me, i was arguing with somebody on facebook they said “Palestinian rockets never killed an Israeli child or an innocent Israeli – i have seen no proof of this and if it did happen then it was still the fault of the president of Israel.”

so i just looking to link a story about civilians dying… i know 7 died right before they invaded Gaza to stop hamas but i couldn’t find that story anywhere but here…

btw who watches the view anyways?

Donut on February 2, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Why do you guys bother posting these cackling hens who can only show their complete ignorance of the subject at hand?

jeffersonschild on February 2, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Yes, they interrupt & badger their conservative guests, but at least they have conservative guests. When will the MSNBC evening leftists have guests?

jgapinoy on February 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM

How Elizabeth stays sane is beyond me. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be able to stand watching two clips of that.

Trov on February 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM

When will the MSNBC evening leftists have conservative guests?

oops

jgapinoy on February 2, 2009 at 6:20 PM

The hypocrisy Behar refers to is Sarah allowing her daughter Bristol to get pregnant? How dare Sarah not keep her daughter’s chastity belt under lock and key. And how dare Sarah not allow her daughter to exercise ‘her option’ to control her own body? Sarah is the devil, the female anti-Christ for such unseemly, authoritarian behavior.

technopeasant on February 2, 2009 at 6:20 PM

My idea of hell would be locked in a room with Joy Behar and Chris Matthews. And no gun to shoot myself.

sherry on February 2, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Regarding Clinton vs Obama bias tangent. It was SOOOO obvious that Saturday Night Live got two+ weeks worth of sketches over the pro obama slant. It has to be obvious to even the simple minded for SNL to run with it.

kurtzz3 on February 2, 2009 at 6:21 PM

portlandon on February 2, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Lizzie can waterboard me any day.

Darth Executor on February 2, 2009 at 6:23 PM

The Clintons did complain about the corporate media, then the corporate media piled on after the South Carolina primary.

getalife on February 2, 2009 at 6:24 PM

jgapinoy on February 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I’m not so sure I like seeing conservatives appearing on that show; it seems the women there are prepped to attack and the Conservative gets smothered. It was painful watching John & Cindy McCain on the show. Now, if they’d have a Michael Steels on, I’d love to se him sparring with them.

Red State State of Mind on February 2, 2009 at 6:25 PM

WHY CAN’T HE ARTICULATE HIS POINT? When’s Bernie Goldberg going on there to slap them around?

marklmail on February 2, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I don’t know how this show is still on the air. I can’t take more than a few seconds of it at a time.

Kjeil on February 2, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I wonder what the lefties would say if the View had as it’s hosts:
M. Malkin
A. Coulter
L. Ingraham
E. Hasselbeck
and Whoopie?

TheSitRep on February 2, 2009 at 6:29 PM

DEAR GOD how do people watch that show!?

BobH on February 2, 2009 at 6:30 PM

What if the life that we pursue
Came from a hunger for the truth
What if the family turned to Jesus
Stopped asking Oprah what to do

– Casting Crowns, from What if His people prayed

kirkill on February 2, 2009 at 6:31 PM

I wonder what the lefties would say if the View had as it’s hosts:
M. Malkin
A. Coulter
L. Ingraham
E. Hasselbeck
and Whoopie?

TheSitRep on February 2, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Does it matter? Their ratings would be a lot higher!

kirkill on February 2, 2009 at 6:32 PM

BobH on February 2, 2009 at 6:30 PM

right there with ya bob

Jamson64 on February 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM

These are bitter, hateful, ugly women (except for Elizabeth the conservative, of course). Baba has turned into a mean-spirited crone when her socialist beliefs are challenged.

stonemeister on February 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Whoopi had a really good moment when she read the Palin quote. It’s from her mouth Palinstinians, she thinks it does a disservice to work the refs. Why haven’t you heeded her advice?

DeathToMediaHacks on February 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM

no HRC never complained, she said it comes with the race when asked directly about it several times,

but Sarah DID complain about Hillary complaining, lol, when asked at a political womens forum about discrimination for the media for female candidates

of course that was BEFORE Sarah was ever under the lib media searchlight..betcha she feels waaaay differently about it now

I love Cuda and Hillary :0)

ginaswo on February 2, 2009 at 6:37 PM

to wit,sarah said it doesnt look good to Whine About It, lol

ginaswo on February 2, 2009 at 6:38 PM

This is why I never watch the View. These women are rude and ignorant.I would never associate with any of them except for Elizabeth. My daughter hopefully will not watch women like them when she is older.

CCRWM on February 2, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Why did I just watch that?

sheesh on February 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM

For all of the talk about the differences between the way males and females communicate in groups – e.g., females are more “sharing” and willing to allow other views while men try to dominate conversations – these ladies sure don’t follow the script.

Wow, they are just not willing to let someone say things they don’t like.

Granted, Ziegler’s a bit over-the-top with his views but far less than Behar or Goldberg.

SteveMG on February 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM

ginaswo on February 2, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Hillary did whine about sexism and she cried about it too. Palin was commenting about that when she made her comments after it had been brought up at that forum.

CCRWM on February 2, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Why did he even bother to go on these hackozoid shows?

Dritanian on February 2, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Is it my imagination or does he keep dropping his gaze to Elizabeth’s cleavage when he addresses her? I can’t say I would blame him if he did.

Jdripper on February 2, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Why do conservatives go on these types of shows anyway? They are always treated rudely and with disrespect. Barbara is turning into one nasty woman!

CCRWM on February 2, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Amazing that Whoopie seems to agree that Hillary was treated unfair by the press and Obama was not, but could not give a nod to the fact that YES… Palin was treated horribly also.

RalphyBoy on February 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM

That was painful. Cackling hens, all of them. It’s exasperating.

keebs on February 2, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I won’t watch it. Behar reminds me of an ex-wife who left me to move to whine country.

kingsjester on February 2, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I get the impression it doesn’t get any better than Walters starting out by acting as if that clip is the sum total of the documentary and then puts up the obvious bs that Obama would have been treated the same if? he made mistakes.

aikidoka on February 2, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Going back for more,wasn’t a wise decision!

And,SarahCuda,even questioned the interview’s,
like ya know,that interview puts me in a bad light!

The campaign,ya it’s okay,your gonna do more!

WTF? Campaign Self Sabotagey!

canopfor on February 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Sarah Palin may be making a mistake in complaining about her coverage.

There’s the old ed “bend over and grab your ankles” morrissey we know and love. America is literally dying for a candidate that will stick up for themselves and stand up to the leftists and the media. So you think quiet dignity in the face of an overwhelming organized smear campaign will get her elected president, ed? barry just got elected and has 4 more years and the media is still trying to destroy her.

peacenprosperity on February 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM

The Race Card on February 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

How many conspiracy theories focus on Obama’s children? If MO turns out to be pregnant, do you think she did it to endear herself to the public and make herself seem softer, feminine, more maternal and able to relate to kitchen table issues like — Sarah Palin?

chunderroad on February 2, 2009 at 7:00 PM

I watched both of those videos…..now I feel sick.

becki51758 on February 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM

canopfor on February 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM

It turned out Obama supporter Sam Nunn wrote the questions for Couric, who traveled on Air Farce One on the European / Middle Eastern tour.

chunderroad on February 2, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I won’t watch this. I hate those hags on The View.

Barbara is a living corpse, Whoopi is…something, Joy is a Bitch, Sherri is one of the dumbest human beings in the world, and Elisabeth is whiny and needs to get the hell out of the show. I think Joy will cut her out of her spite against republicans. Must be that a conservative dumped her ass. Curtis Sliwa described Elisabeth as a “DWP: Dopey White Person.” Elisabeth is not cut out for debate. Tammy Bruce would kick ass.

Ziegler goes through huge lengths to promote his DVD.
I hope to God that Sarah never goes to that show. It will be a waste. Sarah might have to punch some of these “women” in the face.

jencab on February 2, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Elizabeth Hasselback brings the hotness, too, and she’s gotten tougher. Not too much interrupting, but when she makes a point, she shoots for the bullseye and doesn’t flinch.

chunderroad on February 2, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Stupidity at the speed of light. Impressive….

Hog Wild on February 2, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I won’t watch this. I can’t stand those hags on The View.

Joy, Sherri, and Barbara are the most annoying. Everytime that can’t think of a comeback, they yell or point nonsense that makes no sense because they can’t think of a comeback.

It’s like little kids who can’t debate intelligently.

jencab on February 2, 2009 at 7:11 PM

Not gonna click on it.
Wouldn’t be prudent or healthy.
Completely Useless Nonsensical Twits

thomasaur on February 2, 2009 at 7:14 PM

It turns out….

chunderroad on Feb 2,2008 at 7:05PM.

chunderroad: How F’n lovely!:)

Red lights and bells should of been going off,
when Governor SarahCuda,realized they were painting
her as babbling idiot from the sticks!

Sarah knew from the git go,and it still went on,way
before the so-called whinning of the media coverage!:)

canopfor on February 2, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Now, if they’d have a Michael Steele on, I’d love to see him sparring with them.

High Tech Lynching 2.

jgapinoy on February 2, 2009 at 7:23 PM

The only good thing about that video was watching Joy Behar’s face while Whoopie read the Palin quote. There are not enough words to describe the smug disapproval and rank distaste on that ugly mug.

Bah, I can’t stand a one of them, even Elizabeth who is lost and wasted on that show as a token. The only reason they have conservatives on is because they know the audience is so in their tank that whatever the conservative says is nothing more than fuel for their own pathetic points and guaranteed applause lines for the liberal hosts. They are their strawmen and I am appalled whenever one goes on to savaged by this group of shrews.

Jvette on February 2, 2009 at 7:25 PM

Wow Behars head did expand by 3 hat sizes! I swear I saw it throb when she said the media went after her for her views (pun intended).

A great vid thank you for posting it!

allrsn on February 2, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Idea?

Whats needed,is to get Republican Talk shows on
the go,challenge the Liberal status-quo,get some
upcoming Republican stars,for the message,and
Republican ideas!

Then once the Republican talk shows take back
the tv,expose the Liberals and their idiot ideas
for what they really are!

Somehow,someway,the media,needs to be more Conservative
friendly,and the Republican leadership needs to explore
this,

if the Republican message keeps getting filtered by the
Left,as an example,then in an election,the right will
just be going through the motions,with the Liberal’s
controlling the message,period!

canopfor on February 2, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I can’t do it. As curious as I am, I can’t watch those vids.

toliver on February 2, 2009 at 7:43 PM

I don’t care who she is, if Barbara Walters stuck her finger at me like she did on the show, she’d be looking for it in some pig sty.

SeniorD on February 2, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Let’s speak plainly here. Behar, Goldberg, and many other women hate Sarah Palin for one reason: they are fat and unattractive and Sarah Palin is not.

Yeah I said it, so? It’s the damn truth and everybody knows it.

Metro on February 2, 2009 at 8:02 PM

No I can’t… watch those videos.

Shivas Irons on February 2, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I was feeling a little down today. My self-esteem was a bit tired. After watching those harpies, I feel so much smarter and better about myself knowing that I am not them. Pulled me right out of my funk.

Mallard T. Drake on February 2, 2009 at 8:17 PM

It is fun to read this thread but no way I’m watching these clips. Unless you post a real video of Joy’s head actually exploding…. watching is a useless waste of time…

Rockygold on February 2, 2009 at 8:46 PM

BaBa looks like the crypt keeper, if she stuck that boney old finger at me she’d pull back a nub. Ms Behar…it’s the eighties calling and they want their hairstyle baaaaack!!! These women are past their expiration date.

DanaSmiles on February 2, 2009 at 9:05 PM

But the BIG difference between Palin, ostensibly complaining about McCain’s handlers, and Hillary Clinton was that Hillary was in charge of her handlers, while Palin was not in charge of hers.

Big difference, between being a presidential and vice-presidential candidate. In one case, any “failures to communicate” are on YOU; in the other one, frankly, anything can happen, as other people are putting you into situations which you are not barely allowed to challenge, let alone control.

Bending to the whims of somebody else’s goals, agenda and schedule in a political context has always been dangerous. (And I’m not sure Palin is out of danger, as far as this particular ‘political context’ goes. McCain and his crew are still around to cause her trouble.)

If you hear what got Sarah Palin into trouble the most, it’s that she wasn’t in charge of her own campaign. That’s not a trouble Hillary [should've] had, so the comparison between the two ends there IMO, at least on that particular point.

RD on February 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM

They spend ten minutes arguing that the media and the press were not biased in favor of Obama and then at the end Whoopie declares “we won”. Do they ever stop and listen to themselves?

Dollayo on February 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM

That stupid cow Joey Behar doesn’t have a leg to stand on, so she starts attacking “We won! We won!”.
God this is going to be a miserable 4 years.

SuperManGreenLantern on February 2, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Dollayo on February 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM

+10!

homesickamerican on February 2, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Idiots like Behar will never ever admit they are wrong. There is just no point in trying but you have to do it just to get them on record and so sane people can see them for what they are.

Incredible how the audience applauds whenever a liberal statement is made.

Mr_Magoo on February 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Joy Behar “We won.” The new slogan of the left. Inscribe it on a binky and send all of them one. That would be fitting for their behavior.

Glynn on February 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM

and then at the end Whoopie declares “we won
Dollayo on February 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM

It was Behar actually. I only point that out so I can once again say what an idiotic, arrogant turd she is.

Mr_Magoo on February 2, 2009 at 10:28 PM

It’s telling that Elisabeth Hasselbeck is the only one that glows with beauty, the others are dim, gray and haggard on multiple levels. The haggard seem full of self loathing and it shows.

I just have one word for every liberal who gloats like Behar and Obama do( ref: “We won” “I won”).

Comeuppance.

javamartini on February 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM

The View= Guantanemo Bay for Republicans.

muggedbyreality on February 2, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Who can possibly even listen to this show with everyone talking over each other and especially their guest? Why do they bother to have guests if they won’t let them talk? There is a reason I don’t watch this show. They aren’t interested at all in actual discourse. Only trying to shout over each other. Sheesh!!!

Gulfcoastconservative on February 2, 2009 at 10:36 PM

P.S. Off topic, but who here thinks the liberal ladies on this show are truly happy people vs. elizabeth? Something to think about. All that bitterness…….

Gulfcoastconservative on February 2, 2009 at 10:40 PM

jeffersonschild on February 2,

What man can endure this? When I try to watch and listen,, I get this picture of a dog vomiting in front of 4 creatures,,, 4 creatures wearing lipstick, 4 creatures from some strange world pretending to be women. Odd looking things with antennas and slanted eyes. They just sit there emitting sounds,,, and the dog just keeps vomiting.
I only even looked because I wanted to see WA WA point her crooked little finger at the man.

Would any of these,, these things,, last 30 minutes if the numbers were reversed?? Could you see any one of them sitting with Rush, Hannity, Ann Coulter and say Newt at the same table?? Just picture ol Rush leaning over and pointing his cigar right at Barbara WaWa or one of those other nutcases,,, little wiffs of smoke twirling around their faces, suddenly revealing never before seen antennas growing from the heads. I think they are really aliens,,, yeah,, demented alien beings from some far off strange world. They were forced to leave,, thrown out into space by the inhabitants,, saving themselves from the strange horrible sounds they emitted.. Now they live here,, in disguise,, making dogs vomit,,,, on The View.

JellyToast on February 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM

RD on February 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Agreed. Palin complained that the unflattering coverage dragged out over a week was a mistake in the age of YouTube. Hillary blamed the media instead of her own campaign.

Ziegler was right that Palin set the record straight on a long list of media distortions and outright lies, which are too numerous to list but include book banning, Troopergate, rape kits, etc.

Children should be off limits. Pretty obvious hit job here.

chunderroad on February 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Jellytoast, Liberals can’t handle an argument unless it’s 4 to 1. Chicken sh-ts!

Gulfcoastconservative on February 2, 2009 at 11:07 PM

HRC did not complain about sexism, she compalined that she was asked questions first at every debate, which has nothing to do with gener, but Obama Love. she could not say there is no sexism wihtout pixxing off we supporters I will tell you that

she is a hard ass, she is used to being accused of murder by wingnuts, havent heard anyone say that bout Baracuda… and in the primaries Hill was accused of everything under the sun by obama lovin moonbats too, they let it rage unchecked

shirts like
I wish OJ had married Hillary, are sexist
the nutcracker is sexist

the pillow for obama is not sexist

IMO :0)

once she was out they turned the unleashed hate on Sarah..

:0)

ginaswo on February 2, 2009 at 11:58 PM

sherry on February 2, 2009 at 6:21 PM

LMAO Thank you; I needed that. Now I can go to bed without being completely torqued off about those shrieking banshees.

pannw on February 3, 2009 at 1:24 AM

What if the life that we pursue
Came from a hunger for the truth
What if the family turned to Jesus
Stopped asking Oprah what to do
– Casting Crowns, from What if His people prayed”

What if mice carried guns?

Cats wouldn’t flock with them!

DSchoen on February 3, 2009 at 5:13 AM

He did a nice job of herding these wretched cows.

EMD on February 3, 2009 at 7:57 AM

I’d pay to see that!

DanaSmiles on February 3, 2009 at 8:15 AM

I don’t understand why he didn’t point out to the womyn that when Obama was on their show, they all talked about how good looking he was. When John McCain showed up, Whoopi asked him if she was going to be a slave again.

Kafir on February 3, 2009 at 8:25 AM

What I love, is how Barbara “respected journalist” Walters has morphed into a commentator. Joke.

marklmail on February 3, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Trov on February 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Angry sex.

Mazztek on February 3, 2009 at 9:05 AM

All John Ziegler had to do was not say anything, just move his lips every now and then, and he would have been a hit. This advice goes to any person wishing to go on the View.

The cast of the View are only concerned what they have to say and they do not care who else is on the set with them. This is because comedians are one person shows so they can have center stage. On the View, there are 3 comedians, who are really not that funny otherwise they would be on tour, that are trying to pass themselves off as political pundits, or self proclaimed experts (equals journalist) on any subject. What they need to do is just leave the show and go on tour – OH that’s right you really need to be funny to go on tour.

MSGTAS on February 3, 2009 at 9:46 AM

marklmail on February 3, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Barbara Walters is to journalism as Tupac Shakur is to music.

SeniorD on February 3, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Thank-you, MADTV:

guitarguy on February 3, 2009 at 9:55 AM

I think Elizabeth is a good person with good intentions, but she’s too lightweight to spar with the heavyweight Mouths of the View and still hold her own. Ann Coulter or Laura Ingraham need to be in the conservative seat. Then I’d watch the show.

abcurtis on February 3, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Did anyone else catch Ziegler referring to her as Hitlery Clinton at the end of the first segment? A lot of people use that moniker for her, but it’s the first time I heard it slip out on network television. Maybe he just mispronounced it.

Western_Civ on February 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM