Poll: 55% of Republicans think GOP should be more like Palin

posted at 6:40 pm on January 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

Versus just 24 percent who think it should be more like McCain. On whether the party has been too moderate or too conservative, it’s 43/17. No surprise there, but maybe one here:

Unaffiliated voters are much more closely divided. Thirty-nine percent (39%) say the party has been too conservative over the past eight years, while 34% think it’s been too moderate. For 14%, the party’s been about right, and 13% are undecided.

Regarding the future of the party, 46% of unaffiliated voters say follow Sarah Palin, while 26% like McCain…

For McCain, unaffiliateds break 10% Very Favorable and eight percent (8%) Very Unfavorable. But 35% of unaffiliated voters have a Very Favorable opinion of Palin, compared to 15% who have a Very Unfavorable view.

Conservatives might be overrepresented among unaffiliated/independents at the moment due to disaffection with Bush having driven them out of the tent. That would explain why Palin’s “very favorable” rating is so much higher than Maverick’s among a group normally thought of as centrist, which splits narrowly on whether the GOP’s been too conservative or too moderate. I figure nearly everyone who answered yes to the latter also gave Sarahcuda sky-high approval. Like, for example, the Nuge! Exit question one: Can we infer from this data that 55 percent of Republicans also think the GOP should be more like Huckabee? Exit question two: Time for a Democratic rethink on that Limbaugh strategy?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

AP: Could we PLEASE have a better photo of Sarah. Thankyou.

jeanie on January 30, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Huck, no!

Palin > Huck in just about every way. It would silly to attempt to infer something about The Schmuck from the data on Palin.

Voidseeker on January 30, 2009 at 6:45 PM

100% of men with women looked like Palin at her age.

- The Cat

MirCat on January 30, 2009 at 6:46 PM

jeanie on January 30, 2009 at 6:42 PM

So many good ones to choose from

blatantblue on January 30, 2009 at 6:46 PM

with = wish

Sorry was thinking of wanted to be with her :P

MirCat on January 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM

To William Amos on January 30, 2009 at 6:45 PM

But after too long in power the party lost its way. “After George W Bush was elected we became the party of big government,” said Mr Steele.

“It’s anathema to grow government by 40 per cent, as we have, and to grow a $10 trillion deficit, as we have. No wonder people look at us cockeyed now when we talk about lower taxes and small government.”

Steele is 100% on right there. I think the GOP is going to do a lot better for itself with both people involved. They may even get back to getting my vote.

Voidseeker on January 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Republicans Like GOP’s Conservative Direction, Democrats Don’t

……….. now why would Democrats not want Republicans to be more Conservatie,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……………….?

Seven Percent Solution on January 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM

My goodness we are going to have quite the get together on this one. Huckabee comes off as likable and conservative and then every so often he will say something so stupid that produces a visceral reaction that I can’t quite explain. I love Gov. Palin but she needs a little work. I know this is stupid but catch phrases drive me crazy and “progress the country forward” is one of them. I am hoping she is working really really hard on her base of knowledge because I think she can do it.

Cindy Munford on January 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM

William Amos on January 30, 2009 at 6:45 PM

I understand your concerns but he is RNC chairman not our next nominee. Until today I would venture to say that most folks had no idea who the RNC chairman was.

Cindy Munford on January 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I’d be happy if they’d just stop acting like Democrats.

My collie says:

Like I always say to the Democrats: “We’re not happy until you’re not happy.”

CyberCipher on January 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

That’s my demographic, I am big time Governor Sarah Palin supporter.

Dr Evil on January 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Voidseeker on January 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Read the David Cameron thread link in the heaq lines to see what Mr Steele was praising.

Add to this the fact that Steele trashed the GOP just BEFORE an election and ask yourself if that was a wise thing to do ?

But again will give him the benefit of the doubt.

William Amos on January 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Cindy Munford on January 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Huckabee pisses me off.

He plays off the whole:

“Hey! I’m your friendly neighborhood governor!!! Let’s be friends!”

Then goes off sometimes and just savages people. Weird.

blatantblue on January 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I still like Sanford. Palin needs to read up. If she does that, of course.

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 6:52 PM

People do not vote for RINO’s unless there is not a democrat to vote for.

JIMV on January 30, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Seven Percent Solution on January 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Gosh, Seven, could it be that the Conservative Candidate would win? People have had their fill of Beltway Elitism. Now is not the time to be Democrat-Lite.

kingsjester on January 30, 2009 at 6:52 PM

please please please take that hard right turn and nominate Sarah in 2012, your party is imploding and that will finish it off for good….

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

MirCat on January 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Thank goodness I was feeling really really stupid. I always read what I meant to key.

Cindy Munford on January 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I don’t have any problem with Michael Steele, he mentioned people’s backyards…this man understands it was the Democrat’s ground game that beat the Republicans. Palin overcame the conservative’s apathy for McCain but she couldn’t get get McCain over the September Financial Crisis especially after he voted for the Bail Out…Bail Out – Sell Out.

Dr Evil on January 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I’m not a 100 percent sure what direction the GOP should take. However, opposing the “stimulus” legislation sounds like a step forward. So that’s a start. Remember who ever we choose for 2012, we might actually get stuck with their policies so I’m not so much interested about what the persons name is but what kind of policies they represent.

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM

You’ve got to be kidding me.

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM

My collie says:

Like I always say to the Democrats: “We’re not happy until you’re not happy.”
CyberCipher on January 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Collie sounds like my ex-wife. : – O

thomasaur on January 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I don’t know if the old labels mean much anymore. What’s a “centrist” now? Someone who thinks only half of the private sector should be government-controlled? Someone who thinks TARP I was great but TARP II is too much? The planets of the American political system are changing their orbits, and it’s becoming less possible to say you’re in the middle of the road, or think both conservatives and liberals have some good ideas. Throw in the tendency of self-described “moderates” to value individualism, and the increasingly totalitarian Cult of Obama is bound to turn them off… and when one recalls how “centrists” usually count deficit spending and political corruption among they things they most dislike, it’s not surprising they would begin to gravitate away from an administration that wants to enslave the future to pay off its allies from the past.

Doctor Zero on January 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM

I like to think that Sarah can do anything when she gets more experience.I suppose some of that delightful personal honesty will have to modify and she will have to learn to play politics(boo hoo!)but, she’d get my vote. She’s what we need. Someone who is true to themselves and damn the torpedoes.

jeanie on January 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM

How many HotAir readers think Allahpundit should be more like Gov. Palin?

Come on, AP! A little bit of perkiness never hurt anyone.

Blake on January 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Imploding really? I think the Republican Party is doing a fabulous job opposing the stimulus bill.

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 6:57 PM

I like Palin and I don’t think she is really all that far to the right. I think she is a reformer. I fear however, that Republicans will turn on her over immigration or some other issue.

I think she and McCain are more alike than a lot of people think. If not for McCain, we would not know who she was.

Terrye on January 30, 2009 at 6:57 PM

You’ve got to be kidding me.

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM

when are you guys gonna realize the 80′s are over?

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

I think that describes you.

blatantblue on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Be it man or woman whom spoke as Gov.Palin did at the convention only matters for the fact that she’s a conservative, and she spoke and she moved people. Why do you think the left is so worried about her. Because she polarises our base, and brings new hope to our conservative base. Therefore, they’ve sought to destroy Gov. Palin.I’de wager Gov. Palin is more middle America than most whom are on the govt. dole. We are America, and we long to be free, with little help from our goverment.

Alex Martinez on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

How old are you? Eighteen? You are woefully ignorant of American History and politics.

Blake on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

I hope not. Huckabee is the worst parts of Bush without any of the good points and with a dollop of Clinton nonsense thrown in.

Lehosh on January 30, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Look Michael Steele is a big fan of Sarah Palin. Does anyone with half a conservative brain really believe he would go against her on protecting the 2nd Amendment? Steele is a conservative and so is Sarah Palin. They may come at their conservatism from different perspectives but nevertheless I believe they can find common ground, and if they can find common ground tens of millions of conservatives can also find it. Let’s rejoice what we broadly have in common rather than the nuanced differences that tend to divide us.

technopeasant on January 30, 2009 at 6:59 PM

when are you guys gonna realize the 80’s are over?

You’re not a ver intelligent person.

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

The Republicans aren’t imploding, sweetie. They’re in the beginnings of a Revival. Mr. President, Dinghy Harry, and Botox Nan have already overplayed their hand. The “Porkulous” Bill and reaching out to our enemies are not resonating real well. There are cracks showing in the new Administration and we are not even 2 weeks in. Sure hate it for you.

kingsjester on January 30, 2009 at 6:59 PM

I’d back her tomorrow–with money and time.

jeanie on January 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM

*very. What does Palin have to do with the 1980′s?

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Noneya:

I saw on some poll recently that Sarah Palin is the second most admired woman in the United States. Hillary Clinton is first. I think that with a few more years of Democrats in DC, Sarah Palin might be number one.

Terrye on January 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM

I think the GOP should be more like… The Libertarian party.

hanzblinx on January 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Immigration reform is not going to be in 2012. President Obama and the Democratic Congress will pass it.

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM

As far as imploding parties, I have lived long enough to see both parties declared dead and gone several times. They are still here.

Terrye on January 30, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Wow, it’s been a day or two since AP compared Palin to Huckabee.

V15J on January 30, 2009 at 7:02 PM

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Great Poll!

Ronald Reagan isn’t just a Republican thing anymore.

Fifty-six percent (56%) of U.S. voters say the Republican Party should return to the views and values of the iconic 40th president of the United States to be successful, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Twenty-nine percent (29%) say the GOP should move away from the Reagan legacy, and 15% aren’t sure which is the best course to follow.

Eighty-five percent (85%) of Republican voters believe a return to the two-term president’s views and values are the road to success. Just eight percent (8%) disagree.

Among unaffiliated voters, 61% say the Republican Party should return to Reagan, while 23% think the party should move away from those values.

INC on January 30, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Got a call from the RNC tonight… Donation?
I told them that I am still pissed that McCain told us to “Fight, fight’ fight…” then laid down and even apologized for what others said about his opponent.
I said that if they respect Sarah and show me more like the Steel elevation… perhaps later.

RalphyBoy on January 30, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Alright!

I’m a 46 percent’er!

Kini on January 30, 2009 at 7:05 PM

INC:

The problem with that is that I really don’t think most people remember Reagan as he was. I am not dissing the man or anything, but I am 57 and I remember Reagan. He was a good politician. He compromised, he worked with Democrats and he did things that some conservatives today would not much like. But he was good at getting what he wanted.

Terrye on January 30, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Blake on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

I have a degree in political science, and I know a dying party when I see one. This is not the America of the 80′s, this is the new multi-cultural, more secular America, and the drubbing you guys have taken in the last 2 elections proves just that.

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Andrew Sullivan will be mad!

He has now concluded that Baby Trig was found inside a giant Alaskan cabbage. The Truth is out there!

Mr. Joe on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

I have no idea why you think “finishing off the Republican Party” would be good. In fact the fight isn’t really between “democrats and republicans”. It’s between people that want to destroy what this country is, it’s ideals and principles and people who want to save them and the country.

You’re very naive to think the democrats have an altruistic intent.

darwin on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Immigration reform ain’t gonna happen until all Americans ban together an demand a halt to this illegal boarder crossing and trashing of our United States Constitution!

Alex Martinez on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Alright!

I’m a 46 percent’er!

Kini on January 30, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Me, I’m still a 24%’er.

But all will be fine…with Steele at the helm!

JetBoy on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

William Amos on January 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I’m probably getting into trouble here, but Steele may have made a good point to Cameron. Brit “conservatives” are not the equivalent of American conservatives. They’re not nearly as ‘conservative’ in any respect as we are – despite our differences.

If Steele was criticizing spending, then I’m with him. But then, more than anything, I’m a fiscal conservative. I’m furious with Republicans for blowing it, and terrified of an all lib-Dem government.

Not sure why you’re so opposed to Steele, however, if he can find a way to articulate a fiscal conservative message in a way that people understand it’s a start, imo.

Cody1991 on January 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM

when are you guys gonna realize the 80’s are over?

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Well we’re just entering the carter years, so the 80 will be here in four years..

the_nile on January 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I think more of them should look like Palin.

lavell12 on January 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Yeah, just like that fatal hard right turn we took in 1980 after the first presidency of Barack Obama Jimmy Carter.

Jim62sch on January 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM

terryannonline:

You might be right. Obama might well pass it. I do remember hearing Palin say she supported comprehensive immigration reform with an emphasis on security first. I just hope that people do not decide they don’t like her, once they get her. That seems to happen a lot with Republicans.

Terrye on January 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Sarah Palin is a great leader of the conservative movement. She will sharpen her political skills and be unstoppable. She has somethings that most Politicians try so hard to fake…..the heart of a servant and genuine appeal.

The GOP is looking at a brighter future with Palin,Jindal,Steele,Sanford,etc.

portlandon on January 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Wow, it’s been a day or two since AP compared Palin to Huckabee.

V15J on January 30, 2009 at 7:02 PM

It’s obvious Allahpundit doesn’t like social conservatives. Oh well, you can’t please everyone.

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Good Lord that sickening. You have bought the propaganda … hook, line and sinker.

darwin on January 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Noneya:

If the 80′s are over, maybe you guys should give up on Carter’s second term. I say that because so far that is what Obama is giving us.

Terrye on January 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

when are you guys gonna realize the 80’s are over?

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

As soon as you guys realize the 60′s are over. So Never.

portlandon on January 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

when are you guys gonna realize the 80’s are over?

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

As soon as you guys realize the 60’s are over. So Never.

portlandon on January 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

haha

JetBoy on January 30, 2009 at 7:11 PM

I have a degree in political science, and I know a dying party when I see one. This is not the America of the 80’s, this is the new multi-cultural, more secular America, and the drubbing you guys have taken in the last 2 elections proves just that.

Only, the Republican Party didn’t lose because of religion…So, I’m not exactly sure what point you’re trying to make other than a cheap partisan one that isn’t centered around facts.

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 7:11 PM

darwin on January 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

The election of Obama shows that the country is ready to move on from the culture wars, but you guys are determined to go all-in. Go ahead, it’s worked just great for you in ’06 and ’08.

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Allah, on another thread you were admonishing posters for analyzing why statistics had a certain bent. For shame. Caught you.

Johan Klaus on January 30, 2009 at 7:13 PM

when are you guys gonna realize the 80’s are over?

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

As soon as you guys realize the 60’s are over. So Never.

portlandon on January 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

LOL

darwin on January 30, 2009 at 7:13 PM

The election of Obama shows that the country is ready to move on from the culture wars, but you guys are determined to go all-in. Go ahead, it’s worked just great for you in ‘06 and ‘08.

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I’ve got my guns. You ready Noenya?

Alex Martinez on January 30, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Terrye on January 30, 2009 at 7:06 PM

As another old fogey who remembers Reagan, I agree. Respectfully to all, it is getting to the point that Republicans remember Reagan with the same rose-colored-glasses that Democrats remember FDR or JFK.

Granted, he was not perfectly conservative and frequently compromised with the Democratic-controlled Congress. (On the other side of the balance sheet, Tip O’Neill was no Nancy Pelosi and would probably be considered a conservative compared to the nutroots that pull the strings on Obama.) But he compromised on smaller things to accomplish his great visions – an end to the Cold War and American prosperity.

Reagan’s great strength was not as a doctrinaire conservative – it was that he was a great and optimistic leader who rallied Americans in a time of national despair, and fatigue over the constant threat of nuclear war. You young ‘uns who didn’t live through the Cold War will never understand.

Jim62sch on January 30, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Get real. Come back when you’ve expanded your knowledge and gained a little insight. You’re nothing more than a parrot right now.

Fly away.

darwin on January 30, 2009 at 7:15 PM

As soon as you guys realize the 60’s are over. So Never.

LOL…+5,000,000

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Just graduated, did you?

Johan Klaus on January 30, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Welcome to the Poli-Sci majors club.

IDK why you’re so convinced America has changed so fundamentally and is now a secular nation. I don’t see any evidence of this.

blatantblue on January 30, 2009 at 7:16 PM

We are having our own poll at Sarah Palin in 2012:

Who would you most like to see at the top of the Republican ticket in 2012?

Come vote and check on the results. 5 day poll.

History Chaser on January 30, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

So are you ready to accept Blacks that do not tow your line?

Johan Klaus on January 30, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I’m sure Republicans were telling Democrats “I see a dying party when I see one” back in 2004….

Uh, how did that one turn out? Don’t be so arrogant.

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Er, no. The only difference between Huckabee and McCain is Huckabee LOVES pork.

Exit question two: Time for a Democratic rethink on that Limbaugh strategy?

Don’t give them any bright ideas.

steveegg on January 30, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Reading through these posts reminded me I want one of these!

DanaSmiles on January 30, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You’ve got to do this on stage. Can the RNC hire you to do stand-up? You could make a killing doing conventions & Convervative Banquets.

portlandon on January 30, 2009 at 7:19 PM

when are you guys gonna realize the 80’s are over?

When will washed up liberal hippie asshats realize the 60s are over?

Fletch54 on January 30, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Word salad.

TheUnrepentantGeek on January 30, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I have a degree in political science

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I congratulate you on your degree…but you should have majored in math instead; logic – you know

runner on January 30, 2009 at 7:21 PM

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Thank ye. If the Democrats can come back from 2004, we can come back from 2008.

blatantblue on January 30, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Allah you are a prick. Conservatism wins every time it’s articulated and tried. Sarah is pretty darn close to perfect, but Rush is a bullseye. That’s why he is probably the most influential people in this Country. I actually think he could win if he ran.

suzyk on January 30, 2009 at 7:21 PM

She’d better practice debate, and study EVERY POSSIBLE TOPIC, ISSUE, and FACT.

Huck/Palin 2012!!!!!

marklmail on January 30, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Gosh!!! That is so kewl. You would be really, really happy in the UK. The world is still a big place with plenty of choices. So, why don’t you move to England and exchange places with some of those Brits who are dying to get out and move here?

Sounds like a deal, eh?

Cody1991 on January 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

That is the first thing you have written that made me laugh right out loud. You still sound all shiny and new.

Cindy Munford on January 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM

We are having our own poll at Sarah Palin in 2012:

Who would you most like to see at the top of the Republican ticket in 2012?

Come vote and check on the results. 5 day poll.

Why isn’t Mark Sanford in your poll? And why is John McCain in it?

therightwinger on January 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Uh, how did that one turn out? Don’t be so arrogant.

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:18 PM

In 2000 , most reports we bringinng the demise of the Democrats. And conservatisim was on the upswing.Go figgure.

Alex Martinez on January 30, 2009 at 7:23 PM

I have a degree in political science

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

This is the first thing out of the mouth of someone living in their parents basement, who when hungry, bangs on the ceiling with a broom handle so that his mom can bring him down a bowl of cheetos & a 2 liter of Mountain Dew.

There might be lapses where he doesn’t post for a few minutes because his dad hollered for him that it was garbage night and to take the cans to the curb.

portlandon on January 30, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Alex Martinez on January 30, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Politics is always changing. One day you are down, the next day you are up. That’s just the way it goes. Plus, the younger generations don’t have any sense of party loyalty (at least that’s what I observed). I don’t think they are as beholden to the Democratic Party as the media and others think.

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:27 PM

The last person I knew who had a political science degree was stocking shelves at Vons.

Rose on January 30, 2009 at 7:28 PM

terryannonline on January 30, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Ditto!

Alex Martinez on January 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM

The One’s presidency says a lot about media bias,
the dumbing down of democrats and most independents,
the political savvy of the One (knowing that the war,
any war started by Bush, would become unpopular with democrats and the left, and then going publicly on record against it early),
the power of Oprah,
the hypocrisy of the democrat leaders (Hillary said he was too naive and inexperienced, Biden about the same… etc. Then they fall inline and kiss his… when the media gets him nominated),
and the general luck or manipulation of the timing of economic down turn.
Most of which will pass…

RalphyBoy on January 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Rose on January 30, 2009 at 7:28 PM

What’s Vons?

Cindy Munford on January 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM

I have a degree in political science

Noneya on January 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM

runner on January 30, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
/sarc

Bets on Noneya’s age?

Y-not on January 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM

What’s Vons?

Cindy Munford on January 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Grocery store chain. We have them here in SoCal.

Y-not on January 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM