Limbaugh: “I think bipartisanship’s a joke”

posted at 2:15 pm on January 29, 2009 by Allahpundit

Six minutes of contentious chitchat from CNBC about his stimulus proposal. Well, contentious between him and the male anchor; between Rush and Burnett, it was and is all good. She, at least, understands the point he was trying to make about wanting Obama to fail: It’s not that he has something against The One, it’s that he thinks liberal policies will steer the country into a ditch. All our savior has to do to get him to join the cult is reject them. Think it’ll happen?

Don’t look now but the public’s having a momentary crisis of faith in economic Hopenchange. Exit question: Now that Limbaugh’s getting into policymaking, does he have any ideas about how to finance TARP II? All we need is $2 trillion.

Update: Finally, something he and Pelosi agree on.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I’m sorry – who is that fat nitwit liberal from CNBC?

Jaibones on January 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM

I don’t think mark is bi, I think he is a full fledged, flatulent butt pirate.

peacenprosperity on January 29, 2009 at 5:55 PM

“Bipartisanship” consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person and his party.
- “Mark Twain”

MB4 on January 29, 2009 at 6:43 PM

I love, love, love all of this attention from the Left. Makes me feel proud that the 46 million that didn’t vote for Obama are standing up and having a voice!!!!

What’s bad for the Left is great for America!

smartsy on January 29, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I remember being in High School over 10 years ago, and hearing teachers say how “Evil” Rush Limbaugh was… and of course, what high school kid listens to talk radio.

Once I entered the workforce, and got sick of the idiocy on my local rock station, I began listening to AM for traffic news and weather… only to hear the “Rush Limbaugh Morning Updates”

Now I make an eattempt to hear him durring every lunch hour.

The irony is that Rush Limbaugh is far more liberal than the facists that call themselves Democrats. He appears to apply a rarely used philosophy of “Application of Reasoned Thought” to issues and questions before him.

Oh woe, the veil of ignorance fostered by NBC and the MSM has been lifted.

people wonder: “Why do bad things happen to good people?”

I now have an answer: Willful Ignorance.

There are many good, kind hearted people that voted for Obamaism/Socialism in their ignorance, to help the poor, etc… And in so voting, they have unleashed economic forces that will hurt those at the bottom of the economic scale far more than it will hurt anyone else.

Rush has done more to break through the ignorance than nearly any other man alive today.

Jones Zemkophill on January 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM