Sources: Fairy-tale princess “certain” to become Senator Princess

posted at 4:30 pm on January 19, 2009 by Allahpundit

I don’t know what to say, except that I never really thought it would happen. Surely someone or something would intervene — a power play by Andrew Cuomo, maybe, or a crescendo of popular sentiment against an obviously unqualified pick — to blast through the nexus of money, influence, and backscratching that’s pushed this dial tone to the brink. As cynical as we all are about politics, we’re not so cynical that we seriously believe the governor of New York’s going to appoint Caroline Kennedy to the Senate.

But I guess we should be.

Despite claims that he’s still undecided, Gov. Paterson is “certain” to pick Caroline Kennedy to replace Hillary Rodham Clinton in the US Senate, several unhappy contenders for the job have told friends and associates in recent days.

The contenders based their conclusion on the view that Paterson, after nearly two months of indecision, would “greatly embarrass” and “entirely humiliate” Kennedy, anger her prominent political family and even offend President-elect Barack Obama by picking someone other than President John F. Kennedy’s daughter…

A third potential candidate claimed that Paterson’s repeated contention – told to the media in private – that there is no front-runner is “baloney.”

“It’s been a done deal from the start,” said the would-be candidate.

This was the PR strategy all along, of course: Turn Caroline into the presumptive appointee through sheer buzz so that Paterson’s forced to pick her lest he insult the Kennedys and break the heart of a princess who’s had her heart broken so many times before. In return, he gets re-election help from their cronies and those of Mike Bloomberg (one of whom’s already done yeoman’s work on her behalf), not to mention the gratitude of a certain risen Christ turned president who wants a cipher in the Senate who’ll reliably vote how he asks her to:

Gov. Paterson is in Barack Obama’s town – but still giving no hint whether he’ll tap the President-elect’s preferred pick for the Senate, Caroline Kennedy.

“We can’t follow the logic in his process,” an Obama administration source said Sunday.

“We want Caroline. We won’t indicate disappointment with where he ends up.”

I wonder if I start saving now how much I’ll be able to donate to Paterson’s primary opponent next year. I’m going to shoot for $1,000 — and given how many qualified Democrats will be holding grudges over being snubbed for Princess, there should be no shortage of challengers. Exit question: Now that JFK’s daughter will be in the Senate and available for regular photo ops with The One, should we expect Kennedy to join Lincoln as presidents whose flame Obama is the chosen keeper of?

Comments

Just heard on FOX that Jill Biden let slip the fact that Obama offered Biden his choice of Secretary of State or VP. Maybe Hillary will get offended enough to keep her Senate seat? Probably not.

Disturb the Universe on January 19, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Don’t forget FDR, AP. And Ghandi, Jesus, and Spiderman when Peter Parker needs a pinch-hitter for the day.

Pasalubong on January 19, 2009 at 4:33 PM

She’ll be 1% of the people voting to decide what regulations are put into place on your life.

That she will be not subjected to. And probably won’t understand.

Make you feel warm and fuzzy? It should.

Just like Franken and others, she’s just an automatic yes for for anything the party leadership wants.

lorien1973 on January 19, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Caroline needs to take a public speaking class. Or she will be fodder for the late shows and Saturday Night Live.

Sweetness0726 on January 19, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Let me get this straight, she will get the job in order to avoid hurting her feelings?
Bizarro world.
Well what else can I expect from a world that has the Arizona Cardinals Superbowl bound?

redshirt on January 19, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Something to note for those here who say we have horrible politicians because we deserve them. There’s plenty of truth to that, but I think it’s also sadly true that the easiest path to power in America is not getting a good education in political philosophy and history, starting a grassroots campaign, and winning – it’s knowing the right people. That’ll trump a lot.

kc8ukw on January 19, 2009 at 4:35 PM

That lineage/connection happened when Teddy bypassed Clinton to endorse Obama, and was reinforced with Caroline stepping into the limelight to support him. The Kennedy link has been with him since the primaries, and will just become more obvious as he & Caroline work together to usher in “Camelot II.”

cs89 on January 19, 2009 at 4:36 PM

When I see that ditz I can only think of John Kerry in drag.

Maquis on January 19, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Never end a sentence with a preposition, Allah.

Disturb the Universe on January 19, 2009 at 4:37 PM

It’s just a shame that the Princess/ Senator couldn’t have been in office to confront Darth Cheney. Then she could have stolen the plans to the Death Star and gone on a series of adventures.

Just avoid the part where you kiss your brother to make another guy jealous, okay?

malclave on January 19, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Sweetness0726 on January 19, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Nah, they’ll treat her like the princess she is.

Disturb the Universe on January 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Disturb the Universe on January 19, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Allah has his participle hanging out!

lorien1973 on January 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM

They need to quit using the term “tap” as it has much more meaning than it probably did when it first became a political term.

jimmy the notable on January 19, 2009 at 4:39 PM

I believe this is the last sign of the coming apocalypse.

MDWNJ on January 19, 2009 at 4:39 PM

C’mon guys….I’m gonna wake up in a few minutes and all of you and all of this will just morph into the intrusive sound of my alarm clock.

So just relax.

BobMbx on January 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM

*sighs*

……..if I could leave this stae, I would.

ThePrez on January 19, 2009 at 4:41 PM

state

ThePrez on January 19, 2009 at 4:41 PM

malclave on January 19, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Just imagine her surprise when she discovers Darth Cheney is really her father. Wait, wouldn’t that disqualify her from being princess?

Disturb the Universe on January 19, 2009 at 4:42 PM

One part of me just doesn’t give a damn any longer and another side of me says this will contrast the good some day that letting it go is a good thing.

johnnyU on January 19, 2009 at 4:42 PM

So what will a good New York liberal do in 2010, vote for the local candidate who should have gotten the job from Paterson, or vote for Caroline because Father Obarfa has made her an acolyte?

If the main contenders in 2010 are black, I can only imagine the fireworks.

Bishop on January 19, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Say, didn’t Rudy announce a run against Paterson?

The only good thing about Paterson is that he’s no Spitzer.

Iblis on January 19, 2009 at 4:45 PM

ThePrez on January 19, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Soon as I can, I’m leaving. It’ll be too bad to not be here when Governor Giuliani cleans it up, but I can’t take it anymore. My vote is wasted here.

jimmy the notable on January 19, 2009 at 4:46 PM

So just relax.
BobMbx on January 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM

That sound you hear isn’t an alarm clock, it’s the pod splitting open to replace you with an exact copy.

The giant pod warehouse? Somewhere in Illinois, from what I understand.

Bishop on January 19, 2009 at 4:46 PM

New York: “The Empire Kingdom State”

JetBoy on January 19, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Andrew Cuomo will now run for Governor instead of sitting in a Senate seat and he will wax Paterson in the Democratic primary in 2010. Dumb more by Dave.

KW64 on January 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Let’s check the US Senate scoreboard:

Allahpundit NY – Kennedy
Ed MN – Frankin

Well thanks for that guys!

Oh, I guess this is where I need to apologize: Me CA – Boxer (and a whole bunch more). But hey, Reagan worked out well I think, so do I get special credit for the Executive contribution?

juanito on January 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM

You’d have to be blind to think this was a good idea.

Wander on January 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Giuliani versus Caroline for Senator in 2010 or Giuliani versus Paterson/Cuomo for Governor in 2010?

What do you Hot Air readers preferr?

KW64 on January 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM

sigh…………only in America.

BacaDog on January 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM

You’re kidding, right? I’ll bet that not one skit is done with Princess Caroline as the subject of a derogatory skit in the next 2 years…how much you wanna lay down on that action?

Geministorm on January 19, 2009 at 4:52 PM

So, the big question now is: Will AP run against her in 2010? I’m ready with my donation. And, hey, that guy in Minnesota voted for the ‘Lizard People’ so I think we could have a write-in campaign for ‘Allahpundit’ if he doesn’t want to put his real name on the ballot.

meltenn on January 19, 2009 at 4:52 PM

juanito on January 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Be fair. AP doesn’t vote, cuz it doesn’t matter.

lorien1973 on January 19, 2009 at 4:52 PM

She has zero political experience and her communication skills are terrible. Hey, let’s make her a Senator!

SoulGlo on January 19, 2009 at 4:53 PM

The hypocrisy of the left has no boundaries.
If she gets seated it will be another gushy love filled media campaign telling us how lucky we are and how brilliant she is as a Senator.She will be on every single morning show to the absolute delight of all the hosts.

We are going to hear the words “historic” “legacy”" “destined” “dynasty” “in her father’s footsteps” “Camelot” and all that silly crap.
We will be treated to polls that tell us how happy we are with her selection and how confident we are in her.They will be giggling with delight.

The media has had plenty of practice doing that if you know what I mean.

Ahem…(cough)

NeoKong on January 19, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I’ve heard a bunch of jabbering about “unqualified” this, and “utterly incompetent” that.

But I haven’t heard a word about the only question that matters: has the check cleared yet?

‘Cause there ain’t no refunds in New York politics.

logis on January 19, 2009 at 4:54 PM

So, do we address her has Senator or Princess?

Blake on January 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM

who wants a cipher in the Senate who’ll reliably vote how he asks her to

Cipher wants cipher – wake me up in a few years.

Entelechy on January 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Never end a sentence with a preposition, Allah.

You know, that’s actually only a rule in Latin. The reason for the rule doesn’t exist in English, which has word order to construct meaning. :-)

I usually don’t talk grammar in these threads (I ignore it since I make plenty of my own mistakes), but since you brought it up… ;-)

Ever read Winston Churchill’s quote re: this, btw? It’s funny. :P

OK, so more importantly, to the topic, a very crucial observation. Why does Allah seem to pick the crappiest pictures of Princess? She kind of looks like a fly.

fireweednectar on January 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM

This makes me physically ill. That arrogant, spoiled moron isn’t even qualified to clean the toilets at McDonald’s. Apparently that’s what a having a blind governor gets you. Senator Paris Hilton. *gag*

KSgop on January 19, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Prediction: Paterson goes down in flames when he runs in 2010 if he installs Caroline in the Senate. Buh-bye.

redfoxbluestate on January 19, 2009 at 5:04 PM

If Patterson’s main concern is re-election you’d think he’d
be smart enough to select Cuomo to remove him as competition.
Patterson never has impressed me as being very bright. Am I allowed to call Patterson a dummy seeing he’s both blind and black?

Goodale on January 19, 2009 at 5:04 PM

What do you Hot Air readers preferr?

KW64 on January 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Giuliani versus Caroline for Senator in 2010

and

Cuomo versus Paterson for Governor in 2010

chunderroad on January 19, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Yes, it does. I have several grammar books that cite this rule. Not that it’s a big deal; I just wanted to give Allah a little grief.

Disturb the Universe on January 19, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Sweetness0726 on January 19, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Oh no, she’ll always be treated with appropriate reverence. But the only hope for her in the public speaking department is for someone to spend the next month or so poking her with a cattle prod every time she says “you know”.

ddrintn on January 19, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Hmmmm….. they don’t want to insult the Kennedy’s even though Caroline is yet another zero. It’s fine, however, to denigrate Sarah Palin and her entire family even though she has earned her way and actually has a political resume.

So much for meritocracy. Maybe Schumer will get out of the way so little Chelsea can have a senate seat.

Cody1991 on January 19, 2009 at 5:08 PM

But I guess we should be.

Allahpundit

I am startled to read you admit this, as your claim to an almost metaphysical cynicism are many. You win – I have believe from the beginning that this seat was just as “up for sale to highest bidder” as Obama’s Illinois Senate seat.

Paterson is no less scummy than Blagojevich, and Kennedy is no less scummy than Roland Burris and Jesse, Jr. Her money was always the only issue that mattered.

And “our crap politics” continues. Obama isn’t anyone’s savior of anything; he’s just this year’s favorite fashion color, and a corrupt douchebag.

Jaibones on January 19, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Palin Principle in effect.

*grabs popcorn and a Jones soda*

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Well, she has never been a mayor, nor a Governor, and she doesn’t hunt, so what’s the problem?

drunyan8315 on January 19, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I, for one, welcome Senator Princess Schlossberg. I’m hoping beyond hope that she and Senator Franken (did I just type that? I’m gonna have to wash my hands or something) will become the poster boys/girls for what I expect will be viewed by history as the completely ineffective 111th Congress.

See, Harry Reid can’t be a poster boy because though he exemplifies the policies with which I disagree (note the correct placement of the preposition), he has the personality of warmed-over oatmeal and will therefore not generate the sound bites that Franken and Schlossberg will as they take every spotlight they can find. They’ll be recognizable as the ones with their feet jammed ankle-deep into their mouths.

Snowed In on January 19, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Princess Amidala becomes Senator Amidala (in real life). Sickening…

misterspork on January 19, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Reality is:
Smart, qualified, experienced people are drawn to liberalism. They are more then likely democrats because they are, well, smart.
Stupid, unqualified, and completely inexperienced people are drawn to conservatism. They are more then likely republicans because they is stoopud.
CK is a liberal and we should be honored that she is willing to lower herself and take on such a lowly task.
As an added bonus she is a descendent of the greatest man to have ever walked the earth prior to the One. (man that’s tough to write because I get goose bumps and tingles all over just fantasying of BO shitless)

Anyway….
I’m surprised anyone is surprised but that must be because most of you are conservatives and really don’t understand great people doing great things.

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Perfect for a liberal senator…has done nothing of note, has never had any leadership position, has basically done nothing her whole life…she is perfect for the position.

right2bright on January 19, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Heh, good one, Wander. And, Blake, “Your Royal Highness” is probably sufficient.

thebookkeeper on January 19, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Unqualified people often do little damage because they are ineffectual. We can hope the same can be said for Kennedy.

Bob's Kid on January 19, 2009 at 5:27 PM

I’m more surprised that people here actually thought that she wasn’t going to get the seat. Reality is:

…much more situational than we non-celebrities can appreciate. Sigh.

drunyan8315 on January 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Well, I have been saying, several times now, that if she wants it, she gets it, end of story.

We’ll see if I was right.

Alana on January 19, 2009 at 5:29 PM

As long as the Princess brings home the pork like chuck S., New Yorkers will love her. they don’t really care as long as they “get theirs.”

katiejane on January 19, 2009 at 5:29 PM

So, do we address her has Senator or Princess?

Blake on January 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Princess Amidala becomes Senator Amidala (in real life). Sickening…

misterspork on January 19, 2009 at 5:21 PM

It’s actually Queen Amidala, not Princess. But you’re on the right track – her daughter, Princess Leia, is a Senator. We can call her Leia. Hold the gold bikini, please.

juanito on January 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 5:22 PM

You know that because that’s what the hive mind told you, right?

malclave on January 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Snowed In on January 19, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I do too, and hope a camera and mic are shoved in her face at every opportunity. This oughtta be fun.

ddrintn on January 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Its cute that you people are baffled by the notion of appointing a constitutional law scholar to the Senate.

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 5:32 PM

entitled.

rob verdi on January 19, 2009 at 5:33 PM

You’d have to be blind to think this was a good idea.

Wander on January 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Deliciously anti-PC.

Apparently, I need a new moniker…Those that can’t do, teach (college). Those that can’t teach (college), govern.

Geministorm on January 19, 2009 at 5:34 PM

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Oh, my. We’ll have a constitutional scholar in the White House, plus constitional scholar Princess Caroline in the Senate…the combined scholarly works of those two can fit in my back pocket. Handy.

ddrintn on January 19, 2009 at 5:40 PM

*constitutional

ddrintn on January 19, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I thought Uncle Ted had already anointed him as the holy successor to The Legacy?

irishspy on January 19, 2009 at 5:43 PM

At least Roland Burris is has the requisite experience to be a US Senator.

jerryofva on January 19, 2009 at 5:46 PM

…and we’ll all need a strong constitution to get through at least the next two years.

Snowed In on January 19, 2009 at 5:47 PM

juanito on January 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Well, I will have to turn in my honorary lightsaber as a Star Wars geek. Can’t believe I forgot that… Oh please don’t put that image in my mind! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :)

misterspork on January 19, 2009 at 5:50 PM

redshirt on January 19, 2009 at 4:34 PM

At least the Cards earned their spot. They won their division, and then won three play-off games — all against teams that were supposed to be better than the Cards. Can’t say the same for Mrs. Schlossberg. Wonder if she’s going to legally change her name back to Kennedy before accepting the title of Senator.

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 5:32 PM

It’s even cuter that you think that graduating law school and then attaching her name to a couple of books written by one of her classmates qualifies her as a “constitutional scholar.”

AZCoyote on January 19, 2009 at 5:50 PM

You know, you have got to replace a woman senator with another woman, you know.

Johan Klaus on January 19, 2009 at 5:51 PM

I thought Obama was already Kennedy. And Lincoln. And FDR. And Jesus.

It's Vintage, Duh on January 19, 2009 at 5:59 PM

You know that because that’s what the hive mind told you, right?

malclave on January 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM

I will have a witty retort as soon as I get email back from the hive. Until then I just don’t know what to say.

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 6:04 PM

I thought Obama was already Kennedy. And Lincoln. And FDR. And Jesus.

It’s Vintage, Duh on January 19, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Why do you feel the need to belittle the One by comparing him to a God? I will ask someone to pray to the One for you. I hope that you learn to embrace BO. To allow BO to engulf you. To be proud of BO. BO is the way and is good for the Earth as well.

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 6:10 PM

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 5:32 PM

I have searched and I find no reference for her as a “constitutional law scholar”.
Please enlighten us with just a couple of scholarly papers…and to be a law scholar, I would think one would actually practice law, but since she has never passed a bar exam, that kind of limits her “scholarly” ways, doesn’t it?
But those are too difficult for you…just a paper she had written to show how “scholarly” she is…good luck on finding one.

right2bright on January 19, 2009 at 6:11 PM

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 6:04 PM

You shouldn’t need to wait long… I’m sure the Two-Minute Hate will provide answers for you.

malclave on January 19, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Please, don’t embarrass yourself and mention the books she “wrote”, her name was borrowed for publicity…she had never taken a bar exam, she was a student and that was it…

right2bright on January 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Oh, come on. Only 48% of New Yorkers think she’s unqualified. That’s practically a mandate.

Tanya on January 19, 2009 at 6:17 PM

practice law, but since she has never passed a bar exam,
right2bright on January 19, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Practice? She is already an expert why would she need to practice?
As far as passing exams goes. What part of liberal, Kennedy, democrat and MOM don’t you understand? She don’t need to pass no stinking exams like some commoner.

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 6:17 PM

No doubt about it, the [political] stars are aligned so strongly in favor of Princess Caroline of Kennedy that the Guvner will likely cave. It’s astrology you can believe in.

petefrt on January 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM

malclave on January 19, 2009 at 6:15 PM

I had to look that up. It’s been over 35 years since I read 1984 and I’ve forgotten most of it so I think I should reread it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention again.

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Please, please, no.

Just no.

I know politics is showbiz for ugly people, and Wax-Man is proof positive of that, but someone this ugly (on the inside and out)? Please no.

VolMagic on January 19, 2009 at 6:49 PM

She gets appointed, I’m going to start calling the Senate “The House of Lords”. At least that title fits.

GarandFan on January 19, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Kind of slow in this thread tonight. I’m going to go watch the repeats of Lost on the Scifi channel. The girls are better looking anyway.

jmarcure on January 19, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Well at least Obama now has a buddy to take smoke breaks with in the Rose Garden.

sherry on January 19, 2009 at 7:46 PM

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 5:32 PM

right2bright on January 19, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I took an astrophysics class in college, therefore I’m a colleague of Stephen Hawking. ;)

ddrintn on January 19, 2009 at 7:53 PM

It’s just that there’s an element of hubris in all this current hope-mongering and that I am beginning to be a little bit afraid to think of what Wednesday morning will feel like.

Heh.

Oh, you finally noticed that, Hitch?

:-)

Good Lt on January 19, 2009 at 8:00 PM

she had never taken a bar exam, she was a student and that was it…
right2bright on January 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I get it now… your name is ironic.

Trust me, a bar exam doesn’t present much challenge to a cum laude graduate of Columbia Law School. As for Ms. Kennedy’s bar membership, I won’t insult your intelligence by spoonfeeding you information that is an easily researched matter of public record.

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Barack Obama – toot
Princess Caroline – toot
Al Franken – toot
Her Thighness – toot
Joe Biden – toot
Nancy Pelosi – toot
Harry Reid – toot

“Beans, beans, the musical fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot!”

drunyan8315 on January 19, 2009 at 9:20 PM

benny shakar on January 19, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Since when does graduation = scholar?

ddrintn on January 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I usually go with the sentiment of NY1′s Inside City Hall’s contributors. Even the liberal commentators aren’t happy this will happen, especially the minorities. They are already propping up Dems to run against her in the primary in 2010. I think Rudy may step into that fray. Also, Andrew Lanza (R – Staten Island) my state senator, may take a run at it. If Jack’s kid get is, she will be 2 and out.

StatenItaly08 on January 19, 2009 at 11:20 PM

So Kennedy who has held no public office or ran a business or even written an Op-Ed to show what her opinion is, is now a senator? But Palin wasn’t qualified to be VP.

And nothing is said by the media? If you still scoff at the idea of “extreme” media bias, you’re a moron.

What’s scary is knowing what these folks can get away with when the media is totally in bed with them.

hawkdriver on January 20, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Just what the Senate needs, another privileged simpleton

To think her dad had to run for office

How times have changed

You used to have to at least buy a seat, now they are free

entagor on January 20, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Is this really the government we deserve?
What offense have we, as a nation, committed to bring us from Washington, Jefferson, Adams & Lincoln to Carter, Clinton, and Obama? Is the cult of personality so pervasive? Are those of us who see through this so few?
Or are we the crazy ones who just need to catch up with the rest of society?
Where is the leader who will point the way and behind whom we can march, confident that they will not waver?
Finally, at what point do we decide that political solutions are not the only rational option? How long do we wait? Forever? Is the very discussion of this subject treasonous? Haven’t we had this argument before?
I know I’m not alone, but it sure feels lonely out here.

SKYFOX on January 20, 2009 at 5:29 AM

more like Princess Bunhead…. help me oobie do bedoobie…

mrfixit on January 20, 2009 at 6:24 AM

benny shakar

Liberal spainer!

hawkdriver on January 20, 2009 at 7:09 AM

Er, Liberal splainer.

hawkdriver on January 20, 2009 at 7:10 AM

Only 48% of New Yorkers think she’s unqualified.
Tanya on January 19, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Wow. That’s a frightening statistic.

That means that only a little over one-half the people in that state know that she’s unqualified.

As always, I blame it on the liberal schools.

logis on January 20, 2009 at 4:32 PM