Audio: Laura Ingraham interviews woman auctioning off her virginity

posted at 4:28 pm on January 14, 2009 by Allahpundit

I’m tempted to call it comedy gold except that there’s no punchline. It’s just 15 minutes of Ingraham trying to shame this woman into regret. And failing utterly.

On second thought, I suppose the phone call from the transsexual prostitute with questions for Alan Greenspan would qualify as a punchline. Exit question: $3.7 million? Really?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

In short… she is a hooker/whore. A high paid hooker/whore, but a hooker/whore nonetheless.

jeffn21 on January 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM

She lost her virginity to her father when she was 3.

Coronagold on January 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Natalie Dylan is shown on the Bunny Ranch brothel website as one of the ladies working at this hooker hotel near Reno, Nevada:
Click on Natalie Dylan, 4th row down, in the middle…you can even book an appointment.

albill on January 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I bet I could get her to do it for free. ;)

Playa!

ThePrez on January 16, 2009 at 12:42 PM

If she succeeds, she could teach workshops at the local whorehouse job training center.

What man is going to wanna marry this girl in five years?

“hey…you look familiar.”
“yeah, I’m the girl who sold her virginity for 3.7 million. The lucky winner was a Saudi oil sheik. He offered me five camels to ride bareback.”
“whore. your camel just spit at me.”
“why you running away? The other four are really sweet!”

Black Adam on January 16, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Does she have proof that she’s a virgin? Can we file a class action suite for false advertising if she can’t produce legal verification?

raybojabo on January 16, 2009 at 4:38 PM