Injured Palestinian girl: Hamas is the cause of all wars

posted at 11:54 am on December 30, 2008 by Allahpundit

A haunting clip from an outfit that specializes in them: Portrait of a human shield, her four-year-old sister one of 60 civilians killed in IAF strikes so far (versus 300+ Hamas personnel), under no illusions about where the blame lies. I wish I could tell you she represents Palestinian sentiment generally, but I can’t. Note, though, that this aired not on an Israeli network but on Palestinian Authority TV. Is Fatah triangulating? Hmmmmmmm.

Below that you’ll find new footage from the IAF targeting Hamas jihadis loading rockets into a pick-up; the vid was inexplicably omitted from their YouTube channel but salvaged by LiveLeak. They’re determined to fight the propaganda war this time with new media. Perhaps, er, overly determined.

Update: Not inexplicably omitted after all. Turns out YouTube, which happily ignored reams of jihadist propaganda on the site until Joe Lieberman literally made a federal case out of it, pounced on this one and pulled the clip for being too darned graphic. Disgraceful.

Update: Commenters think the PATV clip is nothing more than a Pallywood production staged by Fatah to make Hamas look bad. Sweet, zesty irony if so.

Comments

I fear for this girl’s safety…

right4life on December 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM

I have no doubts this is a video staged by Fatah branch of Palywood.

They hate the Hamas (since the Hamas threw their people off roofs and stamped on Arafat’s pictures in his office) and will not hesitate to use their anti-Israeli media arsenal against their political opponents.

Aristotle on December 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

You Tube no surprise, as for this girl, she will be killed by Hamas as an example unless she is protected or more reasonably moved. The forces of Tolerance and Progress can be quite vicious when their is negative media out there.

rob verdi on December 30, 2008 at 12:02 PM

seems like they’re waiting for everybody to get out of the truck first.

Phoenician on December 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

I fear for this girl’s safety…

right4life on December 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM

You’re not kidding , if the islamists don’t get her MSM will.

the_nile on December 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

What’s wrong little girl, you don’t want to be a martyr for the glorious cause? Now get your butt back up on the roof of the headquarters building while the Hamas bigwigs head for Syria.

Bishop on December 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

I agree–of course Fatah is using her.

The cynical savagery of these people beggars belief. That our media plays along with it is even more appalling.

PattyJ on December 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Is Fatah triangulating? Hmmmmmmm.

you betcha.

the only thing the Palestinians hate more than Jews are each other.

watch this pro-hamas cartoon. it’s absolutely crazy. it’s a ripoff of the “Lion King” where Fatah (west bank) are portrayed as rats (no love for the hyenas?) and Hamas (gaza) is portrayed as a patient lion, waiting to strike back.

it’s insane. oh and i love how ‘desecrating women’ is all of simply removing a veil but not the headscarf.

yes, let’s negotiate, please.

watch it. i still don’t quite understand what kind of adults children that are fed this turn into…..

battleoflepanto1571 on December 30, 2008 at 12:04 PM

I don’t mean to be rude, but she doesn’t seem injured, and quite dramatic. Not convincing of anything at all, to me.

bridgetown on December 30, 2008 at 12:05 PM

Aristotle on December 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

I read somewhere(perhaps, Carl from Jerusalem?)that Fatah is passing targeting intelligence to the Israelis. They apparently agree with Rahm Emanuel’s philosophy that no crisis whould be left unexploited.

a capella on December 30, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Propaganda War

Kini on December 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Aristotle on December 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

I agree with you. I wouldn’t trust Fatah anymore than I would trust HAMAS. Fatah wants Israel destroyed just as much as HAMAS, minus the religious bent. They are using this girl so Israel will give them more weapons in the future.

Lance Murdock on December 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Too graphic? Meanwhile, you can still find any number of Faces of Death videos on You Tube that make this one look like a Rugrats cartoon.

Grafted on December 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM

a capella on December 30, 2008 at 12:11 PM

The enemy of my enemy is sometimes my friend..

the_nile on December 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM

May I recomend everyone read this book

mindhacker on December 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM

So what?

Let Fatah destroy Hamas and then when Fatah is left reeling, it’ll be that much easier to bring them down.

NoDonkey on December 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM

Propaganda War

Kini on December 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Aren’t they all?

Esthier on December 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Very rehearsed and dramatic, yet much sadness, for a girl who just lost part of her family. I say it’s Pallywood, too.

amerpundit on December 30, 2008 at 12:22 PM

yet much sadness=yet lacking much sadness

amerpundit on December 30, 2008 at 12:22 PM

battleoflepanto1571 on December 30, 2008 at 12:04 PM

The kind of adults that would make it.

apollyonbob on December 30, 2008 at 12:25 PM

I hope all her taxes are paid up and she has all appropriate licenses.

Ciannaky on December 30, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Obviously this girl is a prostitute. She needs to have acid thrown in her face, and then stoned to death. All in order to keep the Religion of Peace pure.

/sarc

rbj on December 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Propaganda blow back.

RobCon on December 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM

I don’t think she’ll be able to make a career of acting.

DarkCurrent on December 30, 2008 at 12:50 PM

I don’t get how that video is graphic.

BadgerHawk on December 30, 2008 at 12:51 PM

That is some crazy zoom lens.

Count to 10 on December 30, 2008 at 12:58 PM

I think this may be the video of the aftermath of this strike.

>>>>WARNING: GRAPHIC<<<<

Graystoke on December 30, 2008 at 1:06 PM

Did my comment disappear, or am I seeing things?

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 1:08 PM

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Yes, it disappeared. There are other forums that welcome “kill ‘em all” comments. Not here, please.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2008 at 1:10 PM

Oh no she dint!

pseudonominus on December 30, 2008 at 1:14 PM

I think this may be the video of the aftermath of this strike

The production quality of the video is terrible. When can we expect Green Helmet Guy to get on scene and produce better vids?

BobMbx on December 30, 2008 at 1:16 PM

We should demand UN security council resolutions. Send Jimmy Carter (or some other diplomat that Hamas can talk to and trust) in with a peace treaty. Probably both would work best.

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 1:20 PM

I think this may be the video of the aftermath of this strike.
>>>>WARNING: GRAPHIC<<<<
Graystoke on December 30, 2008 at 1:06 PM

Why is the cleanup crew all upset about these guys going to paradise to boink virgins for eternity? I think Islam is kinda counter-intuitive, human nature-wise.

Akzed on December 30, 2008 at 1:25 PM

Right. Those are the only two alternatives: Kill ‘em all, or send Jimmy Carter.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM

This is a youtube video about the Children of Sderot

They are lucky in that I believe there has been only one causualty. But looking at the number of rockets targeting the children, it’s only a matter of time.

Blake on December 30, 2008 at 1:31 PM

Nah, I was only kidding. I wouldn’t want Mr. anti-Israel anywhere near the region. No matter how bad it got.

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Does youtube allow anything that might be inappropriate for kids? From the looks ofit, it seems they don’t, but that sometimes stuff gets through. Then again, I’ve seen montages of the use of the F word in the Big Lebowski on YouTube, so…

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 1:33 PM

I’m still waiting for the pictures from wire-service stringers off the hermetically clean stuffed animals sitting on top of rubble.

Clark1 on December 30, 2008 at 1:34 PM

The Czechs are on board.

Schwarzenberg, a staunch ally of Washington, said Hamas had excluded itself from serious political debate due to its rocket attacks on Israel. He also indirectly blamed the group for the growing death toll, saying it put its bases and gun warehouses in densely populated areas.

“Why am I one of the few that have expressed understanding for Israel? … I am enjoying the luxury of telling the truth,” Schwarzenberg told the daily.

Blake on December 30, 2008 at 1:36 PM

This must be one of the “other forums” you spoke of.

This:

Right. Those are the only two alternatives: Kill ‘em all, or send Jimmy Carter.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM

Right after this:

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Allahpundit on December 30, 2008 at 1:10 PM

BobMbx on December 30, 2008 at 1:38 PM

BobMbx on December 30, 2008 at 1:38 PM

Yes, Bob, that’s right. The 1:30 p.m. comment is thick sarcasm. I don’t know how to make it thicker.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2008 at 1:44 PM

Ah…I see the context now.

Sorry, just finished a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese/Large Fry Value Meal #3, and am not in complete control of higher mental faculties yet.

BobMbx on December 30, 2008 at 1:49 PM

Allahpundit on December 30, 2008 at 1:44 PM

What part of “send Jimmy Carter” is sarcasm..

the_nile on December 30, 2008 at 1:52 PM

I said send Jimmy Carter (I was kidding). Trust me! I wouldn’t want Carter doing anything to work for “peace.” I don’t want his kind of peace…which would likely include giving the terrorists something they don’t deserve in an attempt to get them to behave.

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 2:07 PM

What part of “send Jimmy Carter” is sarcasm..

the_nile on December 30, 2008 at 1:52 PM

We’re descending into a dark world alright.

DarkCurrent on December 30, 2008 at 2:25 PM

TheBlueSite on December 30, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Hold on a sec here…Looks to me like they have some new openings loading up trucks..Jimmy could supervise…

BigWyo on December 30, 2008 at 2:38 PM

They say the only road to peace is victory. I wonder if Iran is going to be able to resist getting directly involved. Suddenly it’s very comforting to know we have 140k Troops nearby. Maybe that will keep the Imams on their leashes.

ronsfi on December 30, 2008 at 2:45 PM

mindhacker on December 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM

Excellent book. I cant wait to read her new one.

becki51758 on December 30, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Right. Those are the only two alternatives: Kill ‘em all, or send Jimmy Carter.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM

Would the latter option not represent cruel and unusual punishment?

Dukehoopsfan on December 30, 2008 at 4:25 PM

Every citizen is so dramatic, I remember all the faux films at the a couple of years ago with “bodies” falling off gurneys, and then hoping back on. Remember “green helmet”?
Sorry, to many cries of wolf to make me react with compassion.

right2bright on December 30, 2008 at 7:10 PM

Would the latter option not represent cruel and unusual punishment?

Dukehoopsfan on December 30, 2008 at 4:25 PM

Fortunately, terrorists are not covered by the rules. Send him!

OldEnglish on December 30, 2008 at 7:24 PM

Those men with the pickup were unfairly targeted by the Israelis.

It seems obvious to me that these men were getting ready to go to the beach. Gaza has a first class beach, except for the mines and stuff. They were loading coolers and volleyball nets into the vehicle in preparation of chilling out on the beach.

The girl wasn’t invited. That’s why she is badmouthing them.

schmuck281 on December 30, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Who knows, but the way the girl kept twitching from the pain looked real to me. I fell off a ladder a month ago and still get spasms of pain and I bet I look just like she does when they hit.

peacenprosperity on December 31, 2008 at 8:58 AM