Woman who’s never worked: I’ll work twice as hard

posted at 8:33 pm on December 26, 2008 by Allahpundit

No, sorry, that’s not fair. Remember when she had that job with the NYC Department of Education that she, um, never showed up to?

Two interviews today after weeks of silence, both aimed at quelling the comparisons to Palin as a pol afraid to face the press. The AP met her at a diner — she ordered grilled cheese with bacon and a cup o’ joe, we’re told, in case you doubted her proletarian bona fides — and wrung this out of her, which captures the “logic” of her candidacy quite nicely:

“Many people remember that spirit that President Kennedy summoned forth,” she said. “Many people look to me as somebody who embodies that sense of possibility. I’m not saying that I am anything like him, I’m just saying there’s a spirit that I think I’ve grown up with that is something that means a tremendous amount to me.”

Hereditary mystique, in other words. Precisely so. As for her chat with NY1, Ben Smith has the full transcript. My favorite exchange:

Dominic Carter: Might you have any interests higher than the US Senate? I mean, might we see a Caroline Kennedy on the ticket someday?

Caroline Kennedy: (Laughs) Now, well, can we just, you know, get through this, like, you know, right here now? I mean, you know.

I won’t blame you if you don’t have the patience to read the whole thing, but at least skim it to catch the difference in tone between this pattycake session and, say, Charlie Gibson’s session with Palin. Or better yet, watch the highlight reel below and see for yourself which soundbites NY1 thought were killer enough to showcase for its viewers. Palin got a pop quiz on the Bush doctrine and Princess gets questions on what she thinks of J-Lo and what John-John would say if he were here now. Think Dominic Carter was excited to land this interview?

If the Senate seat doesn’t happen, there’s always an ambassadorship. Jonah Goldberg’s already getting in the spirit of things. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

The first Obama/Kennedy new conference:

BO: I is uhhhhhhh my uhhhh pleasure to ………..introduce the next uhhhhhhhhhhhhh Senator from New York, uhhhhhhh Caroline Kennedy.

CK: Thank you Mister President. You know it is great to be here, you know. I look forward, you know, to working with my fellow democrats to bring, you know, change to our land and fulfill people’s hopes, you know.

Mallard T. Drake on December 27, 2008 at 2:29 AM

You know, we’re tearing her apart like the libs did to Sarah. jeanie

Also, we haven’t investigated her kids, we’ve had some respect for the truth and we’re leaving the gynecological exam for Andy.

snaggletoothie on December 27, 2008 at 3:47 AM

What does Caroline Kennedy bring to the table?

That sounded like a Patrick the starfish answer to me. Seriously, “Because in my family public service means a lot”?

My son helps keep the lawn at the Loussac Library clean in the summer, can he run for that seat? Oop, we don’t live in New York. Shucks.

fireweednectar on December 27, 2008 at 4:54 AM

So if you have never done anything and you are going to work twice as hard than you did before … 2×0=0
How about Ambassador to Never, Never Land? That way you never have to show up.

Done That on December 27, 2008 at 6:26 AM

I love the befuddled look on her mug when he asks her whether they’d even be talking about her if her last name wasn’t Kennedy. “OMG, I wasn’t expecting that one!” And of course her answer made zero sense so she’ll probably be great for the Senate.

alex342 on December 27, 2008 at 6:44 AM

Remember, above all she is a Kennedy. That should count for something.

kanda on December 27, 2008 at 7:27 AM

We need another Kennedy in the Senate! Teddy isn’t going to be alive much longer! Jeb will run for the Senate and we have a Clinton at State! All is right with the world! We have the only three families capable of running the US still alive and kicking. Oh yea, Obama… An minor blip on the progression of Kennedy’s, Bush’s and Clinton’s running the US for the next 100 years! Next a Clinton then a Bush then a Kennedy and by then some of the children will be old enough.

sabbott on December 27, 2008 at 7:56 AM

You know I thought the same thing when I first heard the idea. Two times nothing equals nothing. 2×0=0

Heck work 4x harder. heh heh.
What a joke. Our government is so f’d up it isnt funny any more.

johnnyU on December 27, 2008 at 8:21 AM

Twice nothing is still nothing.

prkw on December 27, 2008 at 8:24 AM

You know…if all it takes to get your foot in the Senate door is having a Dad who used drugs, cheated on his wife and then got shot to death…the projects and trailer parks are full of potential candidates.

Barb Dwyer on December 27, 2008 at 8:43 AM

Barb Dwyer on December 27, 2008 at 8:43 AM

Having a dad who used drugs is so passe to use as a qualification to run for President. To have real cred with the peeps, ya gotta do lots of coke yourself.

mr.blacksheep on December 27, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Followed at home, no doubt, by a palate-cleansing glass of chardonnay and a lovely pate de fois gras.

uncivilized on December 27, 2008 at 8:56 AM

Can someone call her on her cell and ask her to say “Present” please? We’ll put on speakerphone here in the chambers.

johnnyU on December 27, 2008 at 9:05 AM

mr.blacksheep on December 27, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Of course! You’re right…I mean, you know, I stand corrected.

Barb Dwyer on December 27, 2008 at 9:08 AM

I see the Caroline, you know, bashing is still going, you know , on this AM. Is there someone from NY out there who can tell us how the little people are feeling about all this? If it were here, I’d be up at the capital shouting my head off.

jeanie on December 27, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Do we reaaaaallly know that this is John F. Kennedy’s kid, and is she reaaaaallly the daughter of Jackie Kennedy? I mean, Kennedy fooled around alot, and maybe Jackie did as well? Maybe she’s not even related to either of them? Quick, send out Andy Sullivan to unravel this mysterious interloper! Find out whether she ever worked a day in her life! So she’s going to work twice as hard! Two times zero is still zero!

eaglewingz08 on December 27, 2008 at 9:38 AM

Am I the only one that thinks that first answer, especially, is downright moronic? She’s actually saying that she should be a freaking US Senator because of the phoney fairy dust silliness of the Camelot myth. Short hand version: my last name is Kennedy. She’s actually coming right out and saying it. She really comes off dumber than a box of rocks.

kit9 on December 27, 2008 at 9:40 AM

What is everybody so worried about? You know the Democrats would never put anybody is such an important office that is so clearly, extremely unqualified.

Ummm…wait a second….

kingsjester on December 27, 2008 at 9:41 AM

jeanie on December 27, 2008 at 9:19 AM

I’m from Long Island, New York and I think we’ve suffered enough with Spitzer, Hillary, Schumer and Paterson. Camelot Barbie would be the last straw, for me anyway. It would be nice to have someone with real experience sitting in that senate seat. Someone who would actually do something good for New York instead of just raising taxes and running for the next rung up the political ladder.

In an open election Rudy would probably be a good choice. He’s a reformer and would most likely go after some of the rampant corruption in the Senate.

Barb Dwyer on December 27, 2008 at 9:48 AM

The princess and her staff apparently don’t completely understand New York politics.

snaggletoothie on December 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Hey, Caroline’s just as qualified for this position as Obama was for his new one.

/sarc

Dagnar on December 27, 2008 at 10:09 AM

This country has seen enough Kennedys. We already have too many in office.

Rick007 on December 27, 2008 at 10:18 AM

I hate to defend a Kennedy but here it goes.

Being qualified to be a Senator is a silly idea. The only 2 qualifications needed are lots of $$ and connections. She has both. Which makes her as qualified as anyone else. She is a Kennedy so she will vote for more taxes, more spending, less military, more gun control, more gay marriage, more abortions.

I don’t see how anyone more qualified would be any better. Would some Queens lifelong politician who votes the exact same way be any better?

Their votes count the same way. It’s not like you can vote “better” by being more qualified than the next guy. It’s kinda like buying gas.

angryed on December 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM

meant to add….whether buying from Shell or Exxon you get the same product. Only difference is in the advertizing.

angryed on December 27, 2008 at 10:20 AM

I hate to defend a Kennedy but here it goes.

angryed on December 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Well, yeah, one blind partisan vote is as good as another.

ddrintn on December 27, 2008 at 10:27 AM

You know…she doesnt sound like an educated elite woman. She sounds like a teenage valley girl. ugh

becki51758 on December 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM

I’ve met Caroline Kennedy and she seems like a very nice person.

I don’t think “nice person” is an adequate resume item for the role of US Senator, though. Sorry, Caroline.

DarthBrooks on December 27, 2008 at 10:41 AM

I’d hit it.

Better than Chuckie Schumer

lodge on December 27, 2008 at 10:47 AM

Um…

2 x 0 = 0

cannonball

Onassis adopted JFK’s kids. When asked, “Who’s yo daddy?” there’s no wonder how Caroline’s angst remains hidden. I wonder how Onassis dealt with being their daddy, the initial conflicts were soon erased via global fortune, gifts of power and untouchability. Caroline thinks that she’s infallible since to date that is how her life has been protected. Her monotone voice reveals nothing beyond nothingness. Even though acquired, it’s entrenched, and I doubt anything would get a rise or fall from her voice. It’s as though she had surgery to force her vocal chords to vibrate only within such a narrow tessitura. That voice representing the people just doesn’t work. That voice represents global interests, period. The people be damned.

maverick muse on December 27, 2008 at 10:59 AM

Thankyou Barb> Do you know if your opinion is prevalent or is it primarliy a right of center view? I read on Drudge yesterday that Paterson still thinks of her as the front runner in spite of intense criticism from both Parties. But then there’s “the City”!!! I, for one, am getting very tired of the bigger cities in a state controlling the vote all the time. And…I live in a state with relatively small cities and they still control the vote. That’s something I’d like to see changed if possible. Those of us who do not live in these have become, for all purposes, dis-enfranchised. What are the chances? Hah!~!

jeanie on December 27, 2008 at 11:05 AM

I can’t hear a word she says, I’m completely spellbound and fascinated by all those lines and creases on her face. Did JackieO never teach her about moisturizer?

Dear Caroline, with all your money, you can afford to fly to Japan and use their products. Once you use Japanese products, you never turn back. In fact, you need to swim in it.

moonsbreath on December 27, 2008 at 11:07 AM

Princess Caroline, please first do something with your hair and pleeease put on some make-up, learn to walk like a female, and get those front teeth capped. Why do the ultra rich always look so darned sloppy. Okay, now that you have done all that, wait, I’m so sorry, just can’t seem to take you as a senator seriously. Never mind, go back to being a total mess with no experience who has never worked a day in your life. You have some gall lady, you really do. The kennedy name means crap to me, liars, crooks, perverts, and please don’t forget uncle ‘teddy’. Maybe you can ask Mary Jo to help you with your look—oh wait, she’s dead. Thanks Ted, your nieces one chance and you effed it up. Losers all!

clinker46 on December 27, 2008 at 11:13 AM

Just a peek into a possible future with Ted’s wife the Senator from MA and his niece the Senator from NY. Does anyone think that any Kennedy on the planet will be able to turn this image off? I think not! They will tell themselves that they can do so much for the American people etc etc etc. Whe outside of MA and tarnished Dem politics, the majority of the country(Dem and GOP)is screaming No! No!

jeanie on December 27, 2008 at 11:20 AM

So which Bush doctrine does she favor?

With which Supreme Court decision does she disagree?

She’s as dumb as a brick.

drjohn on December 27, 2008 at 11:26 AM

ROTFLMAO…. I’m sure somebody else has pointed this out… but 2 x 0 = 0…..

doriangrey on December 27, 2008 at 11:51 AM

“you know … you know … you know … you know … you know … you know … you know … you know … you know … you know … you know … you know …”

Yes, we do know. All too well.

Blackacre on December 27, 2008 at 12:10 PM

You know, I have nothing personally against Caroline, but if she gets appointed to the Senate, I think it will be a very significant indicator that this country has turned a corner and has enterred into a Socialistic aristocracy.

The fool being appointed by the press and LookingForHandouts voters is a pretty big deal, but if this no nothing woman is appointed in like manner, I don’t know what you could say except that the something for nothing crowd has taken over and could care freaking less who is in the leadership roles as long as they are getting their 50 pieces of silver.

notagool on December 27, 2008 at 1:06 PM

angryed on December 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM

You mean when Patrick Kennedy said he was not concerned about tax increases because

In 2003, Kennedy was criticised (sic) for saying “I have never worked a fucking day in my life”

It makes one hell of a difference who casts the vote. There is a word for it. Hypocrisy.

Wade on December 27, 2008 at 1:13 PM

Imagine if Sarah Palin was a mere housewife who had never worked at a full time job her entire life and that her grandfather had this baggage, what the press would be saying if she were up for appointment (not even election) to the US Senate:

Steve Clemons’ proposed solution to the Caroline problem is to have Obama send her to London as the Ambassador to the Court of St. James. That’d be fine with me, I guess. Though I don’t think it’s as exciting an idea as he does. I do think it’s odd though that Clemons spends so much of his post rehearsing the usual anti-Bush throat clearing while completely ignoring a point that’s actually relevant: The media would be obliged to revisit her grandfather’s stint in the same job. And that might be embarrassing to the Kennedy clan. It certainly should be. From the Wikipedia entry on Joe Kennedy:

In 1938, Roosevelt appointed Kennedy as the United States Ambassador to the Court of St. James’s (Britain). Kennedy’s Irish and Catholic status did not bother the British; indeed he hugely enjoyed his leadership position in London society, which stood in stark contrast to his outsider status in Boston. His daughter Kathleen married the heir to the Duke of Devonshire, the head of one of England’s grandest aristocratic families. Kennedy rejected the warnings of Winston Churchill that compromise with Nazi Germany was impossible; instead he supported Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain’s policy of appeasement in order to stave off a second world war that would be a more horrible “armageddon” than the first. Throughout 1938, as the Nazi persecution of Jews intensified, Kennedy attempted to obtain an audience with Adolf Hitler.[9] Shortly before the Nazi aerial bombing of British cities began in September 1940, Kennedy sought a personal meeting with Hitler, again without State Department approval, “to bring about a better understanding between the United States and Germany.”[10]
Kennedy argued strongly against giving aid to Britain.
“Democracy is finished in England. It may be here,” stated Ambassador Kennedy in the Boston Sunday Globe of November 10, 1940. In that one simple statement, Joe Kennedy ruined any future chances of becoming US president, effectively committing political suicide. While bombs fell daily on the UK, Nazi troops occupied Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, and France, Ambassador Kennedy unambiguously and repeatedly stated his belief that the war was not about saving democracy from National Socialism (Nazism) or Fascism. In the now-infamous, long, rambling interview with two newspaper journalists, Louis M. Lyons of the Boston Globe and Ralph Coghlan of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Kennedy opined:
“It’s all a question of what we do with the next six months. The whole reason for aiding England is to give us time.” … “As long as she is in there, we have time to prepare. It isn’t that [Britain is] fighting for democracy. That’s the bunk. She’s fighting for self-preservation, just as we will if it comes to us… I know more about the European situation than anybody else, and it’s up to me to see that the country gets it,”[11]
In British government circles during the Blitz, Ambassador Kennedy was widely disparaged as a defeatist and also known as a coward. He became known as Jittery Joe for his propensity to run for cover to an air raid shelter located near Windsor at the slightest sign of an air raid.[citation needed]
When the American public and Roosevelt Administration officials read his quotes on democracy being “finished”, and his belief that the Battle of Britain wasn’t about “fighting for democracy,” all of it being just “bunk”, they realized that Ambassador Kennedy could not be trusted to represent the United States. In the face of national public outcry, he was offered the chance to fall on his sword, and he submitted his resignation later that month.
Throughout the rest of the war, relations between Kennedy and the Roosevelt Administration remained tense (especially when Joe Kennedy, Jr., vocally opposed FDR’s renomination). Having effectively removed himself from the national stage, Joe Sr. sat out the war on the sidelines. Kennedy did however stay active in the smaller venues of rallying Irish and Roman Catholic Democrats to vote for Roosevelt’s reelection in 1944. He claimed to be eager to help the war effort, but as a result of his previous gaffes, he was neither trusted nor re-invited. [12]
With his own ambitions for the White House in self-inflicted ruins, he held out great hope for his eldest son Joseph Jr. to gain the presidency. However, Joe Jr. was killed over England while undertaking a high-risk bombing mission in 1944. Kennedy then turned his attention to grooming the second son, John F. Kennedy, who won the 1960 election.

Anti-Semitism
Kennedy was (for a while) a close friend with the leading Jewish lawyer Felix Frankfurter, who helped Kennedy get his sons into the London School of Economics, where they worked with Harold Laski, a leading Jewish intellectual and prominent Socialist.[13] While holding positive attitudes towards individual Jews, Kennedy’s views of the Jews as a people were allegedly, by his own admission, overwhelmingly negative.
According to Harvey Klemmer, who served as one of Kennedy’s embassy aides, Kennedy habitually referred to Jews as “kikes or sheenies.” Kennedy allegedly told Klemmer that “[some] individual Jews are all right, Harvey, but as a race they stink. They spoil everything they touch.”[10] When Klemmer returned from a trip to Germany and reported the pattern of vandalism and assault on Jews by Nazis, Kennedy responded “well, they brought it on themselves.”[14]
On June 13, 1938, Kennedy met with Herbert von Dirksen, the German ambassador in London, who claimed in Berlin that Kennedy had told him that “it was not so much the fact that we want to get rid of the Jews that was so harmful to us, but rather the loud clamor with which we accompanied this purpose. [Kennedy] himself fully understood our Jewish policy.”[15] Kennedy’s main concern with such violent acts against German Jews as Kristallnacht was that they generated bad publicity in the West for the Nazi regime, a concern he communicated in a letter to Charles Lindbergh.[16]
Kennedy had a close friendship with Nancy Astor; the correspondence between them is reportedly replete with anti-Semitic tropes.[17] As Edward Renehan notes:
As fiercely anti-Communist as they were anti-Semitic, Kennedy and Astor looked upon Adolf Hitler as a welcome solution to both of these “world problems” (Nancy’s phrase)…. Kennedy replied that he expected the “Jew media” in the United States to become a problem, that “Jewish pundits in New York and Los Angeles” were already making noises contrived to “set a match to the fuse of the world.”[18]
By August 1940, Kennedy worried that a third term for Roosevelt meant war; as Leamer reports, “Joe believed that Roosevelt, Churchill, the Jews and their allies would manipulate America into approaching Armageddon.”[19] Nevertheless, Kennedy supported Roosevelt’s third term in return for Roosevelt’s support of Joseph Kennedy Jr. for Governor of Massachusetts in 1942. [20] Even during the height of the conflict, however, Kennedy remained “more wary of” prominent American Jews such as Felix Frankfurter than he was of Hitler.[21]
Kennedy told reporter Joe Dinneen:
It is true that I have a low opinion of some Jews in public office and in private life. That does not mean that I… believe they should be wiped off the face of the earth… Jews who take an unfair advantage of the fact that theirs is a persecuted race do not help much… Publicizing unjust attacks upon the Jews may help to cure the injustice, but continually publicizing the whole problem only serves to keep it alive in the public mind.
When Dinneen wrote The Kennedy Family, he was pressured to remove these quotations from the book by John F. Kennedy himself. Dineen complied.[22]

eaglewingz08 on December 27, 2008 at 2:14 PM

That prior post was taken from NRO/Corner. You could imagine that both Gov Palin and her family would be tarred as nazis themselves, but not so the Kennedys. You would be right the media would hold her grandfather’s views (if they were the same as Joe Kennedy’s) would permanently disqualify Sarah Palin from office. You would be right if you held the view that if Sarah Palin’s uncle was lead counsel for Sen. Joe McCarthy, and had illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King and had blackmailed MLK, that too would be held by the media to permanently disqualify Sarah Palin to be appointed Senator. And if Sarah Palin’s other uncle had been involved in a car crash that took the life of a young woman, and used his family’s influence to escape criminal charges, the media, too would deem that to be totally disqualifying for Sarah Palin to be appointed to high office.
So libnuts and dems, tell me again, why if all the above were disqualifying for Sarah Palin, that Caroline Kennedy gets a free pass?

eaglewingz08 on December 27, 2008 at 2:19 PM

Old “moonshine” Joe Kennedy would be proud Caroline. That moonshine money will finance you to stay in it by out spending anyone. If the Governor of New York tell you the party’s over, just go to Minnesota. Those clowns will take anyone.

try again later on December 27, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Okay, I watched the video (waste of time).
***
Except… now I have a feel for what she wants, why she is seeking office, and I guess that is something. I can put it in a single sentence.
***
She is trying to earn the next Girl Scout Patch

RalphyBoy on December 27, 2008 at 2:52 PM

Just read an article where CKS admits she’s “dismayed” by her voting record, I guess having not always partaken in that process all too regularly. Compare and contrast that to the reaction of an “R” candidate’s admission that they hadn’t always voted.

The article made it sound like CKS wasn’t aware of her voting record until it had been brought to her attention. Guess she was busy with more important things.

TeeDee on December 27, 2008 at 3:00 PM

This elitist dolt has nothing to offer but the legacy of her dead father . . . a story that most of us are sick and tired of hearing. This poor sick country is badly in need of a cultural enema.

rplat on December 27, 2008 at 3:10 PM

How many house’s and car’s does she own?

Baxter Greene on December 27, 2008 at 4:12 PM

We have serious issues that need attention. We have an inexperienced pres. coming on board that will ensure plenty of drama.
The Kennedys only bring drama and now is not the time for added drama.
The Kennedy era is done so let’s not complicate the matter by promoting this socialite into the Senate.

FireBlogger on December 27, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Thankyou Barb> Do you know if your opinion is prevalent or is it primarliy a right of center view? jeanie on December 27, 2008 at 11:05 AM

Ha! As a member of the Conservative Party, I can assure you that my opinion is definitely NOT prevalent in New York. They wouldn’t even let me vote in the Primary Election. Only registered Republicans and Democrats were permitted to vote.

I recently attended a Christmas party and spoke with young woman who was absolutely thrilled with the prospect of Caroline becoming our next Senator. I tried to point out that she lacked the qualifications and a certain degree of passion to be an effective Senator. She said it didn’t matter…she was a Kennedy and a female. Those were all the qualifications that were necessary.

Heck, I’ll rename my dog “Kennedy” and put her name up for the seat if that’s all it takes. She would probably do a better job than Caroline. AND… my dog is prettier.

Barb Dwyer on December 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Maybe she figured if Obama could do it, so could she.

Ortzinator on December 27, 2008 at 1:16 AM

That is probably the master plan. She doesn’t merit the seat but if she gets appointed and doesn’t do anything to embarass NY too much, she will get re-elected in 2010. Biden will be too old to run in 2016(according to the Obama worshippers in regards to McCain). So she will be running for the Democratic nominee in 2016 (if PEBO is re-elected in 2012). She’ll be a “transformational” candidate then and a Kennedy to boot! The msm will go ape-crap for her and will pull out all the stops to see to it that Princess Caroline becomes the first female President.

It worked with Oblabla, it will be easier to pull off with her, you know? Like, for sure!

rmel80 on December 27, 2008 at 11:06 PM

AP Exclusive: Kennedy Talks Senate Seat.

YOU KNOW!

Mercy4Me on December 28, 2008 at 7:14 AM

It’s always hard to get that first job without any experience. How will she ever get experience without getting a job first? Its a paradox of sorts. However she is a Kennedy. That has to count for something.

kanda on December 28, 2008 at 2:11 PM

eaglewingz08 on December 27, 2008 at 2:14 PM

Joe Kennedy was a Jew hating socialist who admired Hitler?

Well then Caroline would be the perfect senator from NY to work with the new president who is also a Jew hating socialist who admires Ahmadinejad and Saddam Hussein.

Match made in heaven.

angryed on December 28, 2008 at 3:01 PM

OK, let’s see if I’ve got this straight… Sarah Palin, a self-made woman and current governor of Alaska, has zero experience and is unfit to run for VP, whereas Caroline Kennedy, a socialite who wouldn’t know hard work if it came up and bit her in the face, should be handed a Senate seat 5 minutes ago.

…BRB, gotta go bang my head against the wall.

ZK on December 29, 2008 at 9:20 AM

Why not just have a special election and let her take her chances with the voters? The Governor should not be allowed to make this kind of appointment. MA changed this law back in 2004. NY and the other states should change the law to be special elections.

Mooseman on December 29, 2008 at 9:48 AM

Let’s see. Her one main qualification to be Senator here is that she’s special. And that’s about it.

Which leads to the next question. Why are people even wasting time with her?

pilamaye on December 29, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Ms. Kennedy,
You are hereby officially invited by me , to shut the fuck up and go about doing whatever it is that useless rich people such as yourself do.

please, just go away

UNREPENTANT CONSERVATIVE CAPITOLIST on December 29, 2008 at 2:01 PM

Seems perfect “woman who never worked will work twice as hard.
Two times zero equals what. Nothing you in Rio Linda say.
Sounds like a perfect Kennedy to me.

Amazed on December 29, 2008 at 5:53 PM

I read somewhere once that you can identify people who aren’t used to speaking intelligently on anything by the amount of “you knows?” in a typical sentence.

Nonetheless, her ignorance is on display, and the only thing that she brings to the table is the fact that she is a member of the Lucky Sperm club…born into a life of wealth, luxury and privilege all thanks to a tragic incident that catapulted her father, at best a mediocre President, into some sort of macabre national hero by the fact that he was murdered over 4 decades ago.

CapitalistPig on December 30, 2008 at 1:08 AM

Amazing the level of incompetance that qualifies a person for a Democratic position. Do they give IQ tests to these people and select the ones that have the lowest scores?

docdave on December 30, 2008 at 11:51 AM