Golden Arches inspire SEIU, AFL-CIO wrath

posted at 2:55 pm on December 11, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Or, Why I’m Eating McDonalds For Lunch Today.  The AFL-CIO and SEIU have launched a campaign against McDonalds for the fast-food giant’s efforts to defeat Card Check.  Not only do the unions miscalculate which side public opinion will favor, they can’t even figure out which hamburger McDonalds produces:

Two of America’s largest unions have denounced McDonald’s Corp. this week following Crain’s story that the company is mobilizing franchisees against a law designed to make it easier for workers to unionize.

The Service Employee International Union encouraged its 1.8 million members to send letters to McDonald’s in support of the proposed Employee Free Choice Act. The AFL-CIO issued a press release saying it “plans to make sure the 10 million working men and women who make up our membership know that McDonald’s has just announced a whopper of a campaign against their economic interests and against their hopes for an economy that works for all, not just for the CEOs.”

McDonald’s USA President Don Thompson urged 2,400 franchisees to “contact your U.S. senators and representatives to oppose” the Employee Free Choice Act in a Nov. 25 memo obtained by Crain’s. He also wrote that McDonald’s formed a “response team” to help franchisees “actively participate in the opposition to the EFCA.”

The EFCA, or “card-check” bill, would enable unions to organize a workplace by obtaining the signatures of a majority of workers on authorization cards. Current law requires secret ballots. In addition, the legislation would establish a bargaining process that could lead to binding arbitration for labor contracts. President-elect Barack Obama supports the bill.

Hey, geniuses.  Burger King sells the Whopper.  McDonalds has the Big Mac.  And franchisees aren’t big corporate CEOs in most cases, but small business owners.

McDonalds is acting to protect its interests and its niche in the food industry.  Fast food restaurants rely on low prices, standardization, and high volume to succeed.  If labor gets too expensive for them, they have to raise prices, and eventually it will push customers to more traditional lower-end restaurants instead.

That’s not exactly rocket science, and neither is the fact that most of their labor force comes from part-time workers, usually teenagers and college students.  Forcing higher wages through either unionization or through minimum-wage increases jacks up the internal costs with no corresponding benefit from the labor and creates pressure to increase prices, shrink the labor pool, or both.  Teenage unemployment shot up this year after the minimum-wage increase from 2007, and McDonalds will have to employ fewer still if Card Check starts unionizing their franchises.

If the AFL-CIO and SEIU want to unionize McDonalds, then let them do it through the secret ballot.  McDonalds has every right and a corporate responsibility to defend against the assault on their industry Card Check represents, and to attempt to stop union intimidation of its workers.  If you agree, drive through your local Mickey D’s and pick up a burger.  Just make sure not to order a Whopper.

Comments

All beef patty special sauce lettuce cheese, pickle, onion on a card check law bun…. Whopper?

upinak on December 11, 2008 at 2:57 PM

The greed of the unions is unrelenting. This is truly a war between the forces of good and those f*****g un-American union leaders. It’s time to kick them in the throat by blocking any aid to Detroit, cutoff funding to ACORN and holding the SEIU leadership accountable for working with their bitch Blago to try and sell a US Senate seat.

grdred944 on December 11, 2008 at 2:58 PM

The SEIU are obviously ‘Whopper Virgins.’

grdred944 on December 11, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Mickie D’s sells whoppers? Why, I never knew…

This announcement just p;roves how distant from day-to-day reality the union bosses really are. I’d suspect most daily have their lunch at Auberge Andre or some other high-end establishment and probably haven’t been to a McDonalds in decades.

coldwarrior on December 11, 2008 at 2:59 PM

I’m eating at Micky Ds more often…

NRA Lifer on December 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM

Or, Why I’m Eating McDonalds For Lunch Today.

It’s noon here. Time for lunch. McD’s — here I come!

Y-not on December 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM

But, does Ronald McD serve arugula?

faraway on December 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM

Burger King sells the Whopper. McDonalds has the Big Mac.

“Mac” was a nickname for McCain, there was no way they would use that.

Bishop on December 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM

HEADLINE:

Ronald McDonald give the AFL-CIO the McFinger

Fundamental Fred on December 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Sorry. I had McDonald’s for breakfast yesterday.

The effects were unpleasant, to say the least.

MadisonConservative on December 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM

The good part is that we now have an excuse to eat loads of McD fries.

Bishop on December 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Let’s get this straight- McDonald’s shouldn’t have the right to urge their franchisees to oppose the EFCA. If they do, the unions supporting the EFCA in every conceivable way will mount an attack. Right?

Cause, you know, the unions are on the right side, and therefore should be able to do this unopposed. Correct?

(Oh, by the way unions- If you’re trying to gin up public support, you might wanna know a lot more folks eat at McDonald’s than belong to unions. Just a free clue for you!)

cs89 on December 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM

SEIU controlled Fast Food menu:

#1 Meat-Free burger,small Arugula,Chai Tea $18.99….Please pull up to the first window & wait 27 minutes.

portlandon on December 11, 2008 at 3:07 PM

SEIU, AFL-CIO,

I DRINK YOUR SHAMROCK MILKSHAKE!

Christien on December 11, 2008 at 3:07 PM

“We can’t have a successful Non-Union Business Model!
We have to protect our phoney boloney jobs!
The next thing you know there will be a Internationally successful Non-Union Retail Chain specializing in low prices!
uh, wait a minute…” Head of the UAW

kingsjester on December 11, 2008 at 3:08 PM

McDonald burgers are slabs of cryogenically sterilized shit.

Let’s return to mom’n'pop burger joints where fresh quality ground beef is seared to perfection.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:08 PM

neither is the fact that most of their labor force comes from part-time workers, usually teenagers and college students illegal immigrants.

FIFY.

TMK on December 11, 2008 at 3:09 PM

If you agree, drive through your local Mickey D’s and pick up a burger. Just make sure not to order a Whopper.

And tell the employee you won’t come back if Card Check passes.

Patrick S on December 11, 2008 at 3:09 PM

The SEIU are obviously ‘Whopper Virgins.’

grdred944 on December 11, 2008 at 2:58 PM

+1.

jimmy the notable on December 11, 2008 at 3:10 PM

HEADLINE:

Ronald McDonald give the AFL-CIO the McFinger

Fundamental Fred on December 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Sure that wasn’t Wendy’s?

Christien on December 11, 2008 at 3:11 PM

This really tics me off.

Count to 10 on December 11, 2008 at 3:12 PM

Sure that wasn’t Wendy’s?

Christien on December 11, 2008 at 3:11 PM

I always knew that freaky clown was a pedophile.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:13 PM

Boycott union labor.

Unions are Democrat Party fund raisers led by organized crime elements and they do a lousy job, while being wildly overpaid.

I’ll make some extra trips to McDonalds for this.

NoDonkey on December 11, 2008 at 3:13 PM

Hey SEIU: Screw Younions!

(This comment typed by a person who, due to a tight household budget, works a few hours in the mornings at McD’s before going to his “real job”)

innominatus on December 11, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Channel Thatcher and destroy the unions!

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:14 PM

SEIU is foolish going after McDonalds. One, it spreads ill will, two the line employee turnover rate in most of their restaurants is near 100% per year.
It’s generally transient work, part time and not conducive to union participation.
Union dummies.

FireBlogger on December 11, 2008 at 3:14 PM

McDonald burgers are slabs of cryogenically sterilized shit.

Let’s return to mom’n’pop burger joints where fresh quality ground beef is seared to perfection.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:08 PM

I’d like to disagree…but I can’t. I far prefer the real burgers at the pub down the road.

MadisonConservative on December 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM

You’d have better luck putting McDonalds out of business with a Trans Fats Ban.

BKennedy on December 11, 2008 at 3:17 PM

MadisonConservative on December 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM

No such pub near me….my envy is giving me palpitations ;)

I do, however, have custom organic angus growing around me, which when butchered make burgers as big as both my fists.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM

McDonald burgers are slabs of cryogenically sterilized shit.
LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:08 PM

And yet they call my name!

upinak on December 11, 2008 at 3:20 PM

Ed,

They know who makes the Whopper. It’s probably just a cheap two-fer way of making a veiled threat against BK doing the same thing as McDowell’s. Of course, it makes them look stupid on multiple levels.

Christien on December 11, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Dang, and McDonalds’ burgers don’t sit well with me. Neither does the rest of their food. Oh well, it’s a small price to pay. Glad I’m not a union member.

rbj on December 11, 2008 at 3:21 PM

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM

I thought only Uruguayan rugby players ate that stuff.

MadisonConservative on December 11, 2008 at 3:21 PM

No, I’m sticking with Jack In the Box.

Better burgers, and I’m sure Jack is against Card Check too.

pseudonominus on December 11, 2008 at 3:22 PM

You’d have better luck putting McDonalds out of business with a Trans Fats Ban.

BKennedy on December 11, 2008 at 3:17 PM

Judging from what I see, you’d have a better chance of putting them out of business with a staff IQ test.

Honestly, I know I have an accent, but FFS…on those rare occasions when I succumb to McD/BK fever and order a poopwich, by the look on their face you’d think a giant penis was lolling out of my right ear and giving them the one-eyed grin.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:23 PM

And yet they call my name!

upinak on December 11, 2008 at 3:20 PM

Even I defile myself on occasion ;) Usually BK though….

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:24 PM

I thought only Uruguayan rugby players ate that stuff.

MadisonConservative on December 11, 2008 at 3:21 PM

LOL I have no idea what you mean, but it sounded funny in my head.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:25 PM

“Teenage unemployment shot up this year after the minimum-wage increase from 2007, and McDonalds will have to employ fewer still if Card Check starts unionizing their franchises.”

Close, but not quite. Employers didn’t wait for the minimum wage hikes to take effect before moving to reduce the number of teens on their payrolls.

Instead, employers began moving to reduce the number of teens on their payroll beginning in January 2007, coinciding with the Democratic party-led Congress’ move to implement federal minimum wage hikes in that month. Larger decreases in the number of employed teens followed with the actual implementation of the mandated wage increase in July 2007.

And it’s been sharply downhill ever since.

ironman on December 11, 2008 at 3:25 PM

A long time ago MacD’s and others were ideal for us that were working our way through school and they actually encouraged having students work for them. It doesn’t look like that is the current plan but I would welcome it back. Some of the low paying jobs that only the illegals want could just as easily be filled by those students that want it. They shouldn’t be unionized.

DL13 on December 11, 2008 at 3:26 PM

Seriously, what is lower-end than McDonalds?

Maybe I am not quite white-trash afterall.

dc84123 on December 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM

Seriously, what is lower-end than McDonalds?
Maybe I am not quite white-trash afterall.
dc84123 on December 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM

I think he was referring to mom & pop restaurants, like pizza joints, delis and diners, which would not be so effected by Card Check.

gridlock2 on December 11, 2008 at 3:32 PM

I thought that was from McD’s preference for hiring people that make hambugersa con queso y papas fritas.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on December 11, 2008 at 3:34 PM

Seriously, what is lower-end than McDonalds?

Maybe I am not quite white-trash afterall.

dc84123 on December 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM

Obviously, you have never heard of Hot ‘N Now.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on December 11, 2008 at 3:35 PM

I need a reason to go to McDonald’s, maybe their gift cards would be a good idea for young folks. I don’t need to eat it but I will. I hate unions.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM

I think they have overpriced salads.

Count to 10 on December 11, 2008 at 3:38 PM

Maybe I am not quite white-trash afterall.

dc84123 on December 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM

Pull into the truck stop and double check with yo mama ;)

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:40 PM

Boy the SEIU sure made a big macstake.

AndrewsDad on December 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Boy the SEIU sure made a big macstake.

AndrewsDad on December 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM

…and with that, his career as in-house comedian at Sandals Resort was over…only the long death-rattle of the washed up alcoholics touring Branson remained….

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:44 PM

Count to 10 on December 11, 2008 at 3:38 PM

Last time I tried one of those it was frozen. I am pretty sure that’s wrong. I don’t want to give anyone the impression that I don’t like the food. I have just felt I am a little long in the tooth to be frequenting them often. I’ll get it for the young adults at my house, they could use some lbs.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM

LimeyGeek, tough crowd, or I am easily amused.

Cindy Munford on December 11, 2008 at 3:51 PM

“At McDonalds they have the Big Mac, At McDowells we have the Big Mc. It’s practically the same, two meat patties, lettuce, onions, pickles and special sauce. But our buns are seedless.”

alflauren on December 11, 2008 at 3:58 PM

They better keep their damn dirty hands off of my SmashBurger!

saltydogg14 on December 11, 2008 at 4:02 PM

alflauren on December 11, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Served inside a Wendy’s.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on December 11, 2008 at 4:08 PM

FIFY.

TMK on December 11, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Beat me to it.

[Joe Biden]You can’t go into a McDonalds these days without hearing only Spanish spoken[/Joe Biden]

Rogue on December 11, 2008 at 4:12 PM

And so the unions prove once and for all that they aren’t anti-big corporations, they are just pro-union power. McDonalds gives out college scholarships, they employ people who otherwise couldn’t find work, and I crave their hashbrowns during pregnancy. Don’t screw with a pregnant woman’s McDonalds hashbrowns. You’ll feel the wrath.

Doppleganker on December 11, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Doppleganker on December 11, 2008 at 4:13 PM

LOL Squirrely Wrath!

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 4:17 PM

I just read a note on Redstate- If Unions drive up McDonald’s labor cost to the point they have to take the toys out of happy meals, it’s over.

Ha ha. You know, I think maybe the Unions are David to McDonald’s Goliath on this one, and they don’t have any rocks handy….

cs89 on December 11, 2008 at 4:23 PM

I don’t know about your neck of the woods, Ed. But around here all the fast food joints are staffed almost entirely by hispanics in their 30s, 40s and 50s working full- (or nearly full-)time.

And, I’ll tell ya, the service is a lot better than when they were staffed by dopey teenagers.

Tuning Spork on December 11, 2008 at 4:26 PM

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:08 PM

And the fries are deep fried in good old saturated fat.

csdeven on December 11, 2008 at 4:28 PM

OK, so under unions my Big Mac will cost $20 and when I get it the buns will be missing, the meat will be cold, the special sauce warm, and their will be a bite missing. If I complain; “….fugged-a-bawd-it” will be the only thing the fry cook says as he naps his 35 dollar an hour shift away….

liquidflorian on December 11, 2008 at 4:29 PM

This is all just a secret attempt by the McDonald Corporation to drive themselves to the brink of bankruptcy and then strong-arm the Congress for a bail-out.

/sarc

BobMbx on December 11, 2008 at 4:31 PM

/sarc

BobMbx on December 11, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Yeah, I haven’t looked at the numbers but I think they’re positioning themselves to be profitable during the recession. Here they are advertising $1 drinks (all sizes), etc. and are pushing for low-cost meal sales to drive volume. If people cut out more expensive meals out, they’ll probably still run by Mickey D’s to grab takeout for dinner.

I was worried about them a decade ago or so (seemed to have lost focus, looked like they had grown to the point of stagnation) but it looks like they have a good business plan for now.

cs89 on December 11, 2008 at 4:38 PM

a law designed to make it easier for workers UNIONS to unionize

FIFY, Chicago Business and Crain’s.

fred5678 on December 11, 2008 at 4:38 PM

True, unless you are talking about a McDonald’s franchise, or a Master Franchise.
It takes more then a couple of million to put together a couple of McDonalds.
BTW, did you know, side note, that nearly 50% of all retail business done in America is through a franchise?
Franchises dwarf GM or Ford, yet their money source has dried up…want to know where the next real economic problem is? Small business…

right2bright on December 11, 2008 at 4:39 PM

And the fries are deep fried in good old saturated fat.

csdeven on December 11, 2008 at 4:28 PM

You bet. I wanna taste my death coming like a man.

The grim reaper better be carrying a stick of butter when he arrives.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 4:46 PM

If the unions raise the min wage, it means that fewer kids will be employed by McDonalds. It doesn’t mean that Mickey D’s will necessarily raise its wages. They’ve already responded to higher min wages by having the customers pour their own drinks at self-service fountains and building drive-thru windows. When you toss the food at the customer out a window that means you don’t need as many tables or floor space or employees cleaning it up.

Basically, when you raise wages at places like McDonalds, they replace workers with capital assets. Like robots.

Tantor on December 11, 2008 at 4:51 PM

But, does Ronald McD serve arugula?

faraway on December 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM

I don’t know, but I’ve had the Caesar salad a few times, and it’s not bad. Think I’ll get one for lunch tomorrow, just to show my solidarity with their anti-union efforts.

AZCoyote on December 11, 2008 at 4:54 PM

cool, I don’t much like Mickey D’s, but maybe I’ll stop and get dinner there soon. Maybe breakfast, that’s a little better.

kirkill on December 11, 2008 at 4:58 PM

SEIU controlled Fast Food menu:

portlandon on December 11, 2008 at 3:07 PM

That made me laugh, a lot. Thanks!

RushBaby on December 11, 2008 at 5:02 PM

And after reading more comments, I can’t believe none of the Texans have mentioned Whataburger. Those are great! And open 24 hours a day.

kirkill on December 11, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Whataburger. Those are great! And open 24 hours a day.

kirkill on December 11, 2008 at 5:03 PM

In N Out, that what it’s all about…
That’s what I miss about So. Cal.

right2bright on December 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Tuning Spork on December 11, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Your hispanics are better than our hispanics. I average 6 of 10 orders being screwed up.

grdred944 on December 11, 2008 at 5:19 PM

These turds are dumber than we thought

“You want to end up like the big 3? Follow their lead”.

Entelechy on December 11, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Around here the fast food places are fast becoming staffed by people who have lost their jobs for one reason or another. The service is very good. If the pols cave into these union crooks it’s time for full scale revolt. I look at the long time unionized states like RI, MI and PA(just to name a few), what I see is large scale economic failure and high uemployment. It would seem they are the kiss of death to competitiveness. It’s a long way to 2010 and the pols have ample opportunity to put destructive unions such as the UAW in their place and still make it back in time to run in 2010.

jeanie on December 11, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Let’s see what a union McD’s would be like. The person who takes your order is an “Order Coordinator.” He or she cannot take the food off the ready rack and place it on the tray, that is the job of the “Tray Loader.” The “Fry Chef” is not allowed to put fries in the little carton, that is the “Fry Sorter’s” job. And last, the “Order Coordinator” cannot take you money; that is the job of the “Financial Specialist” or “Remittance Technician.”

Ain’t unions fun.

One last thing, the shift manager cannot fill in for an absent employee or help during the rush; ya see, he’s an evil non-union manager.

Pelayo on December 11, 2008 at 5:30 PM

All the fast food here in Orange County, CA are under Hispanic control. Some of them speak English.

snaggletoothie on December 11, 2008 at 5:39 PM

kirkill on December 11, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Oh, Whatanastyburger! Only edible if intoxicated. : ) I’m partial to Jack in the Box myself, when it comes to nasty fast food, but I no longer live anywhere near one (I hear rumors of one in NC, though). Chik-fil-a is the best, though. Great food, great service, great company.

Good for McDonalds. Next step – back to hiring people who speak English, and I’m not just talking about immigrants. There are a few high school kids at our local McD’s that remind me of the Godfather.

Anna on December 11, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Unionizing McDonald’s workers will kill the fast-food industry and put millions of people out of work.

But why should the Unions care? The people thrown out of work won’t be Union members, and killing the fast food industry will result in a minute number of new jobs for Union members, because business in higher-end restaurants will pick up slightly.

In other words….the whole town may die of the Black Plague if I dump my dead rats there, but hey, if it saves me a couple of bucks I’m going for it!!

notagool on December 11, 2008 at 6:43 PM

If I hadn’t had a heart attack 11 months ago, I would head to micky d’s right now and grab a double quarter pounder meal.

I miss greasy food!!

Jim708 on December 11, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Interviewer: Finish this sentence. Land of the Free, home of the –

Peter Griffin: Home of the Whopper?

fossten on December 11, 2008 at 7:41 PM

The SEIU local head in LA has been banned from the union for life for embezzlement. A good Democrat and chum of the national boss, his hand-picked protege.

Scumbags all.

Harry Schell on December 11, 2008 at 7:44 PM

Perfect excuse to indulge in my fave: fish filet and fries.

PattyJ on December 11, 2008 at 8:21 PM

Egads! The people at McD’s are so scared of a boycott that they’re freakin’ out!

jgapinoy on December 11, 2008 at 9:03 PM

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 4:46 PM

I can feel my arteries clogging as we speak.

csdeven on December 11, 2008 at 10:32 PM

Screw unions. I’m proud to call myself a unionbuster. And anyone who forces me to join a union, I say SCREW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE UNION TOO!

BobAnthony on December 11, 2008 at 10:45 PM

LOL Squirrely Wrath!

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 4:17 PM

Hell hath no fury like a hormone stuff’t woman’s denied McDonald’s hashbrowns.. scorn. Something like that.

Doppleganker on December 11, 2008 at 11:04 PM

All you union corrupt-ocrats take a hike, back to Chicago where your tactics are appreciated. Leave the rest of us alone. Suit-wearing dirtbags.

hopefloats on December 11, 2008 at 11:09 PM

McDonald burgers are slabs of cryogenically sterilized s**t.

LimeyGeek on December 11, 2008 at 3:08 PM

Don’t care much for McDonald’s food myself. But if you want a burger from a mom’n'pop burger joint, I don’t think they’ve been outlawed. Just be prepared to pay more, probably wait longer, and quite possibly have an inconsistent product.

McDonald’s is still right to fight the criminally mis-named card check. Good for them!

theregoestheneighborhood on December 12, 2008 at 3:13 AM

Hey, geniuses. Burger King sells the Whopper. McDonalds has the Big Mac. And franchisees aren’t big corporate CEOs in most cases, but small business owners.

Ed, Ed, Ed. There you go again. Assuming that making sense somehow will prevail. O ye of too much faith.

hillbillyjim on December 12, 2008 at 4:40 AM

Can I eat at Wendy’s instead. I am sure they need our support too!!

James on December 12, 2008 at 7:29 AM

Ding ding ding *in my head*

They found a business that has the nerve to earn a profit and have to latch on.

Doppleganker on December 12, 2008 at 7:39 AM

I can’t stomach the burgers or chicken they or Burger King sell. I will be getting shakes, fries, and onion rings in support of McDonalds, if I starve myself the rest of the day.

TomJW on December 12, 2008 at 8:38 AM

Beat me to it.

Rogue on December 11, 2008 at 4:12 PM
—–
I’ve taken to ordering in spanish – especially when I can stand in line for a while first and hear the staff talking to each other, thinking all the customers can’t listen in…

Mew

acat on December 12, 2008 at 9:55 AM

The whole organized labor system is corrupt from the get go. A lady friend of mine is a union employee of Verizon (she’s CWA)…good conservative girl, but she has to be a member of the union to work. She says they got a new President of their local. She never was asked to cast a vote. She just showed up at work, they had a table with a union and a company rep there, and they were all told to sign a paper “accepting” their new President. Lurrrrrrv that democracy! She votes Republican, the union just increased the cut on their paychecks to send directly to Democrats…

quikstrike98 on December 12, 2008 at 12:50 PM