Video: Palin rallies the base for Chambliss in Georgia

posted at 6:52 pm on December 1, 2008 by Allahpundit

Probably unnecessary as it looks like the race is in the bag — if it wasn’t, Martin would have had a bigger draw today than, um, Ludacris — but a nice photo op for her anyway. Sample quote from an attendee: “Our candidate did not win the election but she won our hearts.” Note the mention of McCain here; K-Lo claims there were others. After all the backbiting, she could have easily dropped him from the speech and stuck to touting Chambliss. Either she doesn’t blame Maverick for the smears or she’s exceptionally forgiving.

The biggest cheers? For gun rights and special-needs children, natch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Go, Sarah! W00T!

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Exactly how far did she fly to get there? I bet she understands climate change better than anybody.

hanzblinx on December 1, 2008 at 6:57 PM

She rocks. I’m going to start giving her credit for every uptick in the market, just cuz.

BadgerHawk on December 1, 2008 at 6:57 PM

Or she prefers to let it go and get on with her life.

Unlike another former candidate I could mention.

Marking Time on December 1, 2008 at 6:57 PM

What a fabulous campaigner. I wish we could see more of her. Wonder if Fox has room for another new show.

Dee2008 on December 1, 2008 at 7:00 PM

She is loyal, she is conservative, she is a star, she is the best crowd getter the GOP has seen since the Gipper.

Btw, Romney, Huckabee and Guiliani all have campaigned for Chambliss in recent days.

The crowds for Palin probably outdrew these three by a significant magnitude.

If Chambliss wins big, he will have Sarah to thank.

Norwegian on December 1, 2008 at 7:01 PM

And she is a lady.

Entelechy on December 1, 2008 at 7:01 PM

I’ve been trying to find attendance figures – oddly, none of the major media outlets will say how many came out to see her. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution only says “several thousand“. WSAV says “large crowds” and talks about people traveling to see her from Indiana and South Carolina.

Yeah, Sarah Palin, what an unpopular loser.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Another reason for me to love her: The MSM hates her. Thanks for the confirmation, Katie & Charlie.

perroviejo on December 1, 2008 at 7:02 PM

She’s an impressive campaigner.

terryannonline on December 1, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Exactly right.

Gang – Don’t type so loud or the Romney supporter from the other Sarah thread will come over here and filibuster. I won’t type his name or he might appear.

kingsjester on December 1, 2008 at 7:04 PM

The crowds for Palin probably outdrew these three by a significant magnitude.

Yep.

terryannonline on December 1, 2008 at 7:05 PM

Yeah, Sarah Palin, what an unpopular loser.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:01 PM

People can dismiss her and belittle her all they want. However, they might be doing so at their own expense.

terryannonline on December 1, 2008 at 7:06 PM

If Chambliss wins tomorrow, She’ll get the credit, and she’ll be instantly propelled into the far-out lead for the Republican nomination for 2012.

She’ll be in a stratospheric lead over any potential rivals.

We’ll have a 2nd nickname for the GOP: The Sarah Palin Party.

ericdondero on December 1, 2008 at 7:09 PM

Now she can ride out the sunset and continue business as usual in Alaska after meeting Ofraud tomorrow. We shall see what happens in the upcoming years…Anyways, Now she can ride out the sunset and continue business as usual in Alaska after meeting Ofraud tommorow.

God Bless the Governor of Alaska.

An Era of Hate on December 1, 2008 at 7:10 PM

GO SARAH!

Can’t 2012 come any sooner?!

She is really the spark that lights up the republican party.

jencab on December 1, 2008 at 7:10 PM

Okay, 14 posts so far on this thread. Let’s see how many posts we go, before the first Anti-Sarah Troll comes in to attempt to dampen our spirits.

You all want to pick a number?

I’ll start: 37.

ericdondero on December 1, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Yeah, Sarah Palin, what an unpopular loser.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Yeah, not bad for someone who’s allegedly despised, a drag on the party, and absolute poison, eh?

ddrintn on December 1, 2008 at 7:14 PM

She’s a natural at these events. Watching her on television doesn’t do her justice. I went to one of her rallies in September…they filled the venue to the rafters and still turned away thousands more who wanted to get in.

Everyone at the rally was grinning as she was talking – she pours energy into the crowd and then feeds off it as it’s echoed back. I’ve seen a lot of public speakers in my life, and haven’t seen anyone else with a knack for firing up a crowd like she has.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Now you’ve done it. You’ve mentioned THAT WORD. Now the guy who filibustered on the other Sarah thread for 3 days will show up.

So, let me get this in before he shows up. Sarah IS classy, dynamic, and will definitely be part of the future of the Republican Party, if they do not decide to become spineless, due to all the “advice” they are getting.

kingsjester on December 1, 2008 at 7:17 PM

I’m sure the thread is coming in on the RSS feed at the “Ron Paul Supporters For Romney” HQ right now. :)

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:18 PM

You all want to pick a number?

My guess: 33

In the meantime, God Bless Sarah Palin. She is the future of the GOP.

Norwegian on December 1, 2008 at 7:19 PM

She has certainly handled herself with class and gone out of her way, every time she’s had the opportunity, to be loyal to and to praise McCain. That’s made me think about sending a respectful email to Jake Tapper (one of the most fair and objective reporters around in my opinion) to ask him when the Barracuda will be making an appearance. Perhaps she’s just biding her time, and waiting til 2012 to throw Mac under the bus?

I think she feels genuine affection for McCain and respects his service. Looking like the bigger person in this situation doesn’t hurt her future prospects either.

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 7:23 PM

All I have to say is this: She’d better be sticking around, because my daughter absolutely loves Sarah. Renamed her doll Sarah and everything. The whole family loves her, but I know of one little girl that wants to grow up and be just like the good Gov. Well, that, and I think she’s a good bet for our country’s future.

That’s what I get for taking my kids to a rally!

Anna on December 1, 2008 at 7:23 PM

You guys are just absolutely nuts and deranged to think that this bimbo can lead the party…she was the reason we lost! enough already….

“Never gonna give you up,
never gonna, let you down,
Never gonna run around
and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

I LOVE SARAH! She rules…

joepub on December 1, 2008 at 7:24 PM

I just put out a challenge on the Zogby thread for bloggers and readers to contribute at least 1300+ comments on this thread as well. Let’s show the world that ‘Zogby’ was not a one-time fluke and let’s show Sarah that our support is genuine and that if she decides to throw her hat into the ring that we are with her 100% come hell or high water.

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 7:24 PM

Video: Palin rallies the base Everyone for Chambliss in Georgia

Fixed the headline for you, Allah.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:26 PM

Bah! There are already 10 PAGES of comments at Huffpo accusing her of being the worst kind of fake because she is WEARING THE SAME JACKET SHE WORE DURING THE CAMPAIGN!!!!! Obviously none of them watched Obama praise Hilary’s foreign policy experience today after trashing it during the campaign. You know, its the clothes that matter!

ctmom on December 1, 2008 at 7:26 PM

If a man who refers to himself as “Ludacris” is with you on the trail, just quit.

V15J on December 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM

I went to the Augusta Event at the James Brown Arena. I arrived at the parking around 06:45 and there were plenty of open spaces and they didn’t charge for parking. The usual button and t-shirt vendors out trying to make a buck or two but no one sold coffee or donuts which I think would have been excellent. I got in line to enter the facility at 06:50, I was about 70 feet from the door. It was chilly outside but the wind was not blowing too hard. I dressed appropriately and was not cold while waiting. They were late opening the doors, it was about 07:40. I entered the facility and on to the covered ice rink. Being of short stature I knew to stand near the stage I would not bee able to see over the taller folks in attendance. I left the floor and went up to the bleachers. I was more comfortable there and spent time reading the Augusta Chronicle, our local newspaper. People filtered in, I might add that I did not see one person who wore their pants below their hips and I felt very safe in the crowd.

We waited for sometime, background music quietly played and the crowd barley rose above a dull roar. People, began filtering on to the small stage about 08:40 and I think it was closer to 08:50 when a guy introduced himself as an old GOP guy…but we didn’t care, we wanted to see Sarah. We said a prayer, something that would not be allowed at a Liberal gathering and the man who led us in prayer even mentioned Jesus Christ by name. We said the pledge of allegiance and the sat Governor Sonny Perdu spoke for a few minutes and so did Saxby. But we were there to see Sarah.

Finally, with a less than enthusiastic introduction, she was there on the stage. those of us who were sitting rose to our feet and warmly welcomed her. It was the loudest we had been all morning. The crowd listen intently as she spoke every word, often it was if they were watching Tiger Woods making a putt at the Nationals. There was light applause and a few woo hoos! but the energy didn’t seem to be there like I hoped it would be. The crowd of three thousand plus seemed as if they were attend a church service instead of a political rally. Sarah spoke for about ten minutes, and the she was done. She was swarmed by the crowd of people who were fortunate enough to share the stage with her and she disappeared from sight. About ten minutes later she made her way out of the mas of people and she headed down the stairs. We gave another holler or two to wish her well and to tell that we love her, all of us know, she is the pride of the GOP.

By 09:20 I was on the road headed for college. I felt good. Things could have been better, maybe a big screen to show her face better and maybe a guy to warm up the crowd to really give her a strong Georgia welcome, but thats the way it goes sometimes. God Bless you Sarah and your family.

mindhacker on December 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM

Sarah Sarah Sarah. You go girl, you are the one to rebuild the party, put maverick out to pasture, we need your leadership.

Wade on December 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM

if she is such a drag on the GOP she wouldn’t be a closer, the pundits and elites can stick that in their craw.

rob verdi on December 1, 2008 at 7:30 PM

I am going through Palin withdrawls. I am glad you posted this here Allah, I was yearning for something new from here without the Spin.

Palin 20-Whenever’

portlandon on December 1, 2008 at 7:32 PM

joepub on December 1, 2008 at 7:24 PM

Dude, not cool. Now that song is stuck in my head, and I didn’t even have to hear it!

Anna on December 1, 2008 at 7:33 PM

terryannonline: SP was always an impressive campaigner. Like everything in life when day after day we all saw her amazing performances on the stump it lost some of its impact to affect us the same way (like the first time you had sex with your spouse versus the 500th time of coitus); but imagine if your spouse had been away on a business trip for a month-I think you get the idea-the same with Sarah on the stump today. It’s magic. The Cuda is back. I defy any Sarah supporter or anybody leaning to Sarah to listen to her speech and not come away shaking their heads to why or how Obama got elected, and for damn sure (sorry for my French) not to let it happen again.

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 7:33 PM

Hey, we’re doing good. 50 some posts so far, and not a single Troll has entered the Thread.

Maybe we’ve succeeded in convincing them that HOTAIR.COM IS SARAH COUNTRY!!!

ericdondero on December 1, 2008 at 7:35 PM

What’s his name usually shows up around 9:30 – 9:45 EST, I think that’s when his shift @ BK ends.

thomasaur on December 1, 2008 at 7:35 PM

The only hope I have for the next four years is that she’ll be there in 2012 with a smile on her face, that damned wink, and a whip in her hand.

But, alas, that’s another fantasy. ;)

Palin ’12

wccawa on December 1, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Sara Palin has no friends at NBC, CBS,ABC or PBS and if you think that they treated her poorly in this last election just wait until 1012. If she runs for president there will be a huge S**t-blizzard thrown at her. They fear this woman more than they feared Reagan.

jellybelly on December 1, 2008 at 7:37 PM

I am as big a fan as anyone of Sarah, but seriously, I believe Obama gets 2 terms by default if he doesn’t screw something up badly. The media will do the same thing in 12 as they did in 08 and blame Bush for the situation and how it takes 2 terms to fix the problems.

Having said that, I believe Sarah should be groomed to give a keynote speech at the 2012 RNC Convention like Obama did at the DNC in 2004 and then run in 2016.

By that time, the Couric interview will be in the past and the memories of the wardrobe and all that nonsense will be lost on the populace and she can reintroduce herself in 2012 and take it from there.

broker1 on December 1, 2008 at 7:38 PM

She’s getting better.

revolution on December 1, 2008 at 7:38 PM

ctmom on December 1, 2008 at 7:26 PM

They know that she was wearing that jacket on the trail before the convention right? What was I thinking, it’s HuffPo. Why bother to do research before you post.

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 7:39 PM

wccawa on December 1, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Don’t forget the knee boots.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:40 PM

The RNC and half of the RGA are scheming behind the scenes right now trying to figure out how to stop this lady from ruining their march to the RINO cage. Do they have any idea how they will win anything without energy, enthusiasm and volunteers fired up to do all the legwork?

Besides the campaign rallies for the people, she’s a fundraising machine in those high-dollar closed door events with the state big-wigs.

When 2010 comes around, Sarah is going to be one busy momma!

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Don’t forget the knee boots.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:40 PM

D’oh!

/Homer off

wccawa on December 1, 2008 at 7:41 PM

As I said on the Zogby thread the dirt and mnaure thrown Sarah’s way will be a million times worse. For Obama and the MSM to lose to Sarah in 2012- it would be a loss of face that they would never live down in a thousand lifetimes.

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 7:42 PM

You know, the 1st POTUS I voted for was Ronald Wilson Reagan. This was 1984, I was a 19 year old kid and at the time I did not realize the significance of my actions, in `88 I voted again for Mr. Reagan. My fondness and respect for the man grew over the years and when he passed on in `04 it was one of the saddest times for me. Fast forward to today, now many years older and (hopefully) a bit wiser, I can see the greatness in this woman, she fills me with optimism for our future and IMO, she will be POTUS one day… and go into the history books as the next “Great Communicator”. God Bless her and her Family!

NY Conservative on December 1, 2008 at 7:42 PM

Ok! Now i know what I missed for almost a month.
Someone, please sign her up for bi-monthly speeches. I for one need them!

Christine on December 1, 2008 at 7:43 PM

Reagan ran in 1980 and 1984. GHW Bush ran in 1988.

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 7:44 PM

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 7:39 PM

If I’m not mistaken in the first pose on Huffpo she was even saying ” I’m wearing my own jacket!”.

It is freakish the way they hate her.

ctmom on December 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 7:42 PM

Meh – by 2012 Katie Couric will be hosting a podcast. The MSM is hurting more every year. I think they want the economy to tank, so people can’t afford cable anymore and will be forced to watch their broadcasts on an antenna made of a coathanger and tinfoil.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM

That site is pure hate… They tried to smear her last week by claiming that she was wearing a high end designer scarf that was very expensive. It turns out that the scarf was bought at a value of 15 dollars and her sister gave it to her as a gift. (Alaskan Radio)go figure…

An Era of Hate on December 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM

Palin/Romney or Romney/Palin or even Palin/Jindal. Any combo is fine by me.

Christine on December 1, 2008 at 7:46 PM

This thread hits 300 replies by 10 pm EST.

hockey2k5 on December 1, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Quote from another article about the rally:

Tommy Byler, 22, of Savannah marveled at the size of the crowd Palin drew compared to other top-tier Republicans who have campaigned for Chambliss.

“I went to see Mitt Romney a week ago, and I think there were only about 100 people there,” said Byler, who wore a T-shirt emblazoned with Palin’s face and the words “Sarah Palin Is My Homegirl.”

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 7:48 PM

An Era of Hate on December 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM

Meanwhile Arianna “Zsa Zsa” Huffington wear jewelry that could bail out Citigroup and takes a Gulfstream V to the store for milk.

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Palin/Huntsman 2012

or 2016

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 7:50 PM

It is freakish the way they hate her.

ctmom on December 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM

There is no hate like Liberal hate.

portlandon on December 1, 2008 at 7:50 PM

Do you need any more proof that the gal has more talent in her right pinkie than half the politicians have in their whole body? One month away from the battlefield she sounds better than ever. Project 3-4 years down the road if she decides to run, do you think she might sound significantly better than she does now, which is great already?

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 7:50 PM

“They tried to smear her last week by claiming that she was wearing a high end designer scarf that was very expensive.”
STILL, this is all they have on her. Pathetic. Has anyone said word one about Hilly’s high end Chi-com designer wardrobe?
No-ho-ho!

Christine on December 1, 2008 at 7:51 PM

I can’t believe, anyone but a troll, could think anything but Palin brings great energy to the GOP.
She has actually gotten better, I think she is writing more of her speeches, or at least has more input.
Much stronger communicator, and she will just get better.

right2bright on December 1, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Since the press hates her so much, she will be golden as a mouth piece against every socialist agenda that Mr. Obama, President Elect, the Office of tries to shove down our throats…………..

………. she will be the rallying call to get us back to the Individual Free America that we will soon yearn for, and anyone who will want to win an election in 2010, will have her by their side.

Love ‘ya Sarah, never put the gloves back on or have anyone tell you what to say or do again!!!

Seven Percent Solution on December 1, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Sarah acknowledges that the GOP has to be rebuilt-one of the first signs of honesty in a great politician-acknowledging reality and It is what it is.

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 7:54 PM

I had always assumed that his mother only let him play on the computer after his homework was done.

Sarah is the future of the republican party. The other contenders were really just pretenders.

meci on December 1, 2008 at 7:54 PM

ctmom on December 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I sent an email correction to the author just for fun. I’m anxiously awaiting a correction (/sarc).

So, there’s Philly tomorrow and the ‘Cuda is apparently on BaBa Wawa’s 10 Most Fascinating list. It airs Thursday at 10pm (EST). That’s a lot of the ‘Cuda in a week!

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Sarah makes me woozy.
I started to grow out my hair long so I can put it in the Sarah up-doo!

( AND I’M A GUY!)

Well…at least I dont have the knee high boots…
Although I cant wear my leather skirt till I find the knee high boots. Help me please, I fear i”m about 46 and a half percent gay or just very obsessed.

Handel on December 1, 2008 at 7:57 PM

I see BlahBlah WahWah just couldn’t bear to put Sarah on her list WITHOUT Tina Fey. Too much to ask.

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 7:58 PM

Hiya, thomasaur!

Maybe we could convince the guys to give Romney dude his own thread. Then he could argue with himself.

I wonder if the MSM will have spys up in Alaska or will then leave her alone for awhile?

kingsjester on December 1, 2008 at 7:59 PM

God bless, Sarah Palin. She is a class act. That’s why the Left doesn’t like or understand her. Class isn’t a quality with which they are acquainted.

conservative_in_texas on December 1, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 7:58 PM

I doubt Fey wants to be anywhere near Palin. Makes her look terrible by comparison.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 8:02 PM

What a Speaker! She gave me energy and I am tired! I would give anything to see Sarah in person. I heard that she did draw large crowds there. She needs to run in 2012! Or, when she is ready! Hope soon.

sheebe on December 1, 2008 at 8:02 PM

kingsjester on December 1, 2008 at 7:59 PM

Romney Dude and “far left liberal” lol

I couldn’t tell them apart

how long before Romney dude posts their resumes?

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:03 PM

When she said that word ‘engine’ in her speech and moved her right hand at the same time did anybody else get turned on in a positive way? This woman just exudes charisma.

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 8:03 PM

I like what Mark Steyn said about Sarah right after she was picked. “Sarah Palin is hyper-American.” That fits well, no?

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 8:03 PM

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 8:02 PM

yo … where is the make up crew for Fey?

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM

kingsjester on December 1, 2008 at 7:59 PM

McClatchy has the Anchorage Daily News, which is a reliable Democratic Party shill.

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Aw, I think you guys are being a little hard on Tina Fey. She’s been pretty gracious about the whole situation in interviews.

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Palin, like other true conservatives, understand that true progress in America comes from the people

Obama believe that it keeps from the government and him

that is the biggest difference

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:05 PM

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Fey should actually be paying Palin every time one of her skits airs in syndication

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM

Jim62sch on December 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Yes, yes. That rag is so slanted Sarah could walk across Bristol Bay and they would have a story saying:

Gov. Palin too incompetent to swim like the middle class, endangering salmon run for personal gain.

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 8:08 PM

joey24007: Did you catch earlier what Obama said regarding the concept of vision for America-first and foremost it is embodied in The One, the Messiah, not the people and certainly not in the nation’s founding documents and the nation’s institutions.

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 8:08 PM

to use an LBJ quote:

If one day Sarah Palin walked across Bristol Bay the headline would read: Governor Can’t Swim

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:10 PM

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM

I don’t really watch his press conferences for the same reason I don’t watch the Detroit Lions play football

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:11 PM

I saw somewhere the Anchorage Daily Rag experienced a %900+ traffic increase after the Palin pick, and it’s mostly holding up even now. I find myself checking in frequently. It’s all because of her appeal, and yet all they can do is bitch about the Gov. leaving the state, or being too “partisan”. Ungrateful jerks.

The comments have been invaded by libs from every blue state as well. Slander fest and propaganda. The locals aren’t having any of it, for the most part. The paper hates her, but most of their readers online stick up for her.

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 8:13 PM

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM

A fun idea, but I think the writer gets the fee (Seth Myers wrote most of the Palin skits I think). The Vanity Fair article out today was actually pretty interesting. Maureen Dowd, the writer, comes off about as you would expect, but Fey comes off as a nice person (she comes off that way in most interviews and articles about her I think). Two interesting tidbits: She set it up for her in-laws to meet the ‘Cuda at a rally in Pennsylvania (they love Palin), and she wondered out loud if Obama is going to be “another Jimmy Carter.”

In case anyone was wondering I’m still waiting on that HuffPo correction…Good thing I’m not holding my breath.

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 8:15 PM

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Just “can’t swim” alone wouldn’t be good enough for them. There would need to be three or four quotes from Republicans whose gravy train was derailed by her corruption busting, and a couple of Democrats who are mad about her vetoing their pet projects, then some lefty tree huggers for good measure. They never stop.

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 8:18 PM

If Obama’s ratings are good in 2012 I don’t think she should be the sacraficial lamb, I would prefer she wait until 2016

KBird on December 1, 2008 at 8:27 PM

Palin has “it”. She is very real. Very approachable. Very un-Washington. Someone earlier mentioned inspiring kids and I agree – she has impressed the younger generation – the SMART ones in the younger generation. She will be able to fix what is broken by 2012 or 16 if we have to suffer that long…

Rockygold on December 1, 2008 at 8:28 PM

+1. Same goes for Jindal.

meltenn on December 1, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Ban the NY Media

faraway on December 1, 2008 at 8:29 PM

If Obama’s ratings are good in 2012
KBird on December 1, 2008 at 8:27 PM

well lets make sure that doesn’t happen

the VRWC lives again

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Or, she’s a team player and sees nothing to be gained by her or the party snarking on McCain. Some people do really believe it’s not all about them.

Blake on December 1, 2008 at 8:39 PM

Sarah Palin has been the only “refreshing”, breath of fresh air in this whole damn Presidental election cycle, in either party. Hopefully 2012 will arrive before “CHANGE” bankrupts this great Country.

bucko36 on December 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM

technopeasant on December 1, 2008 at 7:33 PM

gooey eyed kids, uneducated masses, white liberal guilt.

Won’t happen again.

Onager on December 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM

Blake on December 1, 2008 at 8:39 PM

unlike some Republicans … she would rather use the bus to destroy democratic “goals” for the U.S.

instead of throwing fellow Republicans under it

joey24007 on December 1, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Won’t happen again.

Onager on December 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM

I hope so, but my faith in the electorate isn’t as strong as it was in 2004, sorry to say.

Brian1972 on December 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Palin Rocks!

I read that Saxby with Romley and Huckabee only pulled a few hundred people.

Firebird on December 1, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Good luck to Saxby Chambliss tomorrow, and God bless Sarah Palin for working her heart out for the GOP.

chunderroad on December 1, 2008 at 8:45 PM