Classic TEMS: Michelle Malkin, Rick Moran Update: Fixed!

posted at 6:55 pm on November 25, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Let’s try this again, and see if I can get it right. I’m on semi-vacation this week, blogging from the ancestral Morrissey homes in Southern California, so I want to give folks a chance to see the Best of the Ed Morrissey Show. Today, I’m re-running Michelle’s appearance, in which she underscores the point about runaway bailout programs six weeks ago, before that became apparent. It’s the only time I’ve worn a tie for the show. And hey, it didn’t look bad at all! Rick Moran joined us in the second half to talk about Barack Obama and whether he’s really a socialist, or just an opportunist.

Don’t forget to donate to Project Valour-IT! Click on the graphic to add your support for wounded warriors:

Now you can join the conversation in the chat room! Be sure to register at Ustream to participate in our raucous live-chat sessions. (And if the log-in prompt doesn’t come up in the chat box below, use this link instead.) Jazz Shaw of The Moderate Voice moderates the chat, and he has his Troll Gun Trivia Contest running before the show, for those who get there early — and are registered!

Want to see all episodes of The Ed Morrissey Show? Add the RSS feed to your reader and keep them handy!

Christmas season is coming! Why not shop through my Amazon widgets? Get great deals delivered to your door. Check out Ed’s Bookshelf or search for what you want:

Opening animation from TG Studios.

Comments

Bad news Ed, you exploded HotAir in your attempt to kiss up to the boss…

BKennedy on November 25, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Ed routinely explodes hotair a few times a month.

Dude, seriously. Check the main page after posting something to make sure everything’s ok.

Darth Executor on November 25, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Okay, Ed, it’s back to remedial blogging school for you. “Lesson 1: How not to break the HotAir homepage.”

Splashman on November 25, 2008 at 2:05 PM

I blame Bush.

fogw on November 25, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Not Ed’s fault. His old blog [Captain's Quarters] had really good software. With disqus, it was the ultimate in niceness.

The buck stops at Michelle — I suspect she’s the one who chose this POC stuff… Michelle, I’d talk to Ed about his old blogware, or tell those guys over at theblogstudio that your front page keeps blowing up.

unclesmrgol on November 25, 2008 at 2:14 PM

There is nothing wrong with the software.

Michelle on November 25, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Bryan used to break hotair a lot too. So it’s not just Ed.

It’s user error though. WordPress doesn’t break without user help :P

lorien1973 on November 25, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Michelle on November 25, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Operator error, then? ;-)

Abby Adams on November 25, 2008 at 2:28 PM

ID 10 T error

offroadaz on November 25, 2008 at 2:30 PM

unclesmrgol on November 25, 2008 at 2:14 PM

Please tell me that was merely a pitiful attempt at humor, rather than a pitiful attempt at slamming Michelle.

Splashman on November 25, 2008 at 2:31 PM

Working fine for me.

Buy Danish on November 25, 2008 at 2:32 PM

It was fixed within ten minutes or so, FYI. This isn’t a big deal — I only meant to poke fun at Ed.

What was his post about, again? :)

Splashman on November 25, 2008 at 2:42 PM

It was NOT the software. I didn’t get the description into the post, and Allahpundit was kind enough to fix it for me — and then unpublished it on my request, because it didn’t have the right episode anyway. Definitely pilot error in both cases, and NOT Michelle’s fault.

I didn’t catch it because I’m writing at different times than I’m publishing when I’m out here in SoCal. I was twenty miles from my computer when this happened. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Ed Morrissey on November 25, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Ed, love the intro music! Superchick rocks.

jgapinoy on November 25, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Just wondering why you refuse to have any articles any longer on the topic of Obama’s eligibility and citizenship, especially in light of the fact that this will be before the full Supreme Court on December 5th?
If you would like to update yourself on the situation, here is a link to an excellent article which summarizes this, written very well in “common sense” terms.

Thank you.
rrobin

rrobin on November 25, 2008 at 7:05 PM

I just exploded some Hot Air…

Off to change my drawers………

BigWyo on November 25, 2008 at 7:07 PM

Good interview with Michelle, Ed. Nice tie!

Zorro on November 25, 2008 at 7:42 PM

That was weird, can I blame Vista? Lol !

jerrytbg on November 25, 2008 at 8:44 PM

I heard Ed mugged Alex P. Keaton for his tie at the Young Republicans Coffee Klatch this afternoon, shame on you Ed.

mustng66 on November 26, 2008 at 12:50 AM