Video: Palin rocked by Turkeygate

posted at 10:07 pm on November 20, 2008 by Allahpundit

Starts cute, then takes a turn at around 2:30. Pay attention to the mocking chyrons as the video rolls, which are par for the course on this network for this particular politician. They could have and should have treated this lightly, as a shared laugh at a goofy moment, but Shuster’s tone at the very end says it all.

Adding to the discomfort: Hearing the ‘Cuda repeatedly utter the word “amnesty.” Shudder.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BTW..

I love a good beer butt chicken.. on the BBQ..

mmmmmm

I wonder how that will work with a turkey?

BTW,

Barry Norris..

I’m going to have a TurDuckIn for the holidays..

a Chicken, stuffed in a Duck, stuffed in a Turkey.

because of me, THREE (count them, one, two, three) birds will have died..

DaveC on November 21, 2008 at 12:38 AM

Shuster? Alive?

I thought they killed the worm doctors found in that poor woman’s brain..

blatantblue on November 21, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Iran responds!

Limerick on November 21, 2008 at 12:40 AM

DaveC on November 21, 2008 at 12:38 AM

Biden: Its time to be patriotic, time to jump in … 3 is too much

Obama: I’ve got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a turkey.

joey24007 on November 21, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Former Palin Rival:

Alaska is filled with the bodies of Turkeys who got in Palin’s way

joey24007 on November 21, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Simple Shelby shouldn’t satay seafood while singeing a satin sock.

DaveC on November 21, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Honestly how does he think the turkeys are slaughtered? By lethal injection of succinylcholine and KCl?

Asshat.

It’s a credit to Paloin that she wasn’t crying in horror like that sissy from NBC

clnurnberg on November 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM

I bet Davey gets to move up to sitting at the adult table this year.

Christien on November 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM

I would’ve had done to her what was done to that turkey!

barry norris on November 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM

She would probably do that to you first!

I can just see it: you as a wall trophy on her living room! Heh!

Go Sarah!

newton on November 21, 2008 at 12:44 AM

They at NBC seem to think that the turkeys are killed with an OD of booze and phenobarb

clnurnberg on November 21, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Probably because most of their viewers, like Gov. Palin herself, have gone out and killed animals personally, then cooked them and fed them to their families, or are the ones who got fed that way, and either saw a close relative do the killing, saw them come back with a freshly-killed animal, or at least knew that it had happened.

Sophisticated city folk generally don’t think about where the meat they eat (or anything else for that matter) comes from. Some do, and go vegetarian over it. Country people have first-hand knowledge about such things. When I lived in a small town, I don’t remember meeting many vegetarians. Funny how that works out.

The Monster on November 21, 2008 at 12:44 AM

…. I haven’t seen Carl Cameron around lately

joey24007 on November 21, 2008 at 12:45 AM

I think it’s interesting that they kill the birds the same way my grandmother used to. Never bothered her either.

clnurnberg on November 21, 2008 at 12:46 AM

The Monster on November 21, 2008

growing up my family always hunted (when we lived in Wyoming)

I always remember the dead deer and elk being skinned in my uncle’s garage.. good times, good times..

One thing my mom and Sarah have in common? they both have hunted and killed a moose.

DaveC on November 21, 2008 at 12:47 AM

Better call Dominos

Limerick on November 21, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Maybe Shuster is a Tofurkey sissy

clnurnberg on November 21, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Amidst all the death, Sarah Palin still has this glow about her.

Black Adam on November 21, 2008 at 12:49 AM

Shuster…one giblet short of Adolf.

Christien on November 21, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Bathtub Boy’s fill-in, Blurkey Boy.

/Hide the chilluns!

Christien on November 21, 2008 at 12:53 AM

What a cold hearted b-itch! Palin’s lucky Alaska doesn’t have the death penalty or I would’ve had done to her what was done to that turkey!

barry norris on November 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM

I gave barry a break the first time he tried to post this by simply deleting the comment, but I guess he couldn’t take the hint. Banned.

Allahpundit on November 21, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Well done Allahpundit. Assinine comment from someone who thinks turkeys are plucked fully cooked from trees deserves to be banned. Is this a serious story? Palin was not the least bit oblivious to her surroundings, she is aware of where meat comes from and it’s not whipped up out of a recipe in a plant in Canarsie.

clnurnberg on November 21, 2008 at 12:58 AM

testing

An Era of Hate on November 21, 2008 at 12:59 AM

Thanks for the Clip allahpundit… It made my day..

I don’t know what was more funny…. Shuster trying to make a scandal out of all this or Palin reading that pardon speech…

An Era of Hate on November 21, 2008 at 1:01 AM

Anyone wanna bet David Shuster eats over-priced steaks and poultry and some NYC restaurant?

SouthernGent on November 20, 2008 at 10:15 PM

I think it’s a safe bet. If you eat animals, it means you’re eating animals.

Tzetzes on November 21, 2008 at 1:02 AM

obviously she didn’t know it was going on…

CCRWM on November 20, 2008 at 11:46 PM

So what’s new???!!! At least Simple Sarah is consistent, huh! Tina Fey’s gonna have fun with this one!

Simple Sarah is so cluelessly simple that she was one of only two people to not figure out she was being pranked by the Masked Avengers (“French Pres” call)!

Who was the other person, you ask? Okay, I’ll tell you.

BRITNEY SPEARS!!!! Hahahahah! Good going there, Simple Sarah! You’d make a freakin’ scary Pres!!!

Sarah Palin’s Prank Call- Interview with the Masked Avengers

Shelby on November 21, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Shtupid Shelby.

Palin’s way samrter than the morons who buy a frozen turkey at the store and have no clue how it got there. NBC, oddly, did the country a favor by showing this turkey “harvest”.

I wonder where the leather for your shoes come from, Shelby?
Maybe NBC should show that too and have you either grow up or by pleather

clnurnberg on November 21, 2008 at 1:11 AM

I finally got a few minutes to watch that clip.

David Shuster is a prime example of what one fine writer calls the pussification of america. If that is serious journalism, then our society has truly decayed beyond belief. Typical liberal wimp.. Don’t ever get your little manicured hands dirty. Let other people do the dirty work and then belittle them.

I suppose Schuster would wet his pants if they did a video document on Sarah hunting Moose or Caribou.. “Hey, Davey , wanna help field dress this critter?” Davey :”Rethch retch double retch dry heave”

Maybe we ought to send Davey baby on a one week hunting camp with Ted Nugent. Bet he’d last 3 minutes or so.

bullseye on November 21, 2008 at 1:12 AM

Shelby, you cupid stunt..

DaveC on November 21, 2008 at 1:12 AM

Allahpundit on November 21, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Thus the Ban Hammer fell. A weakling was thrown to the depths of internet despair.

Go Thor!

blatantblue on November 21, 2008 at 1:13 AM

It looks like the man forgot to take care of all the turkey’s in the room… * points at shelby the mindless liberal*

An Era of Hate on November 21, 2008 at 1:13 AM

Allahpundit on November 21, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Thank you sir, well done. Now there’s another one just as offensive (he thinks we should kill children if we can’t afford them) over on the Rush Limbaugh thread.
You might take a look at him.

Joe Pyne on November 21, 2008 at 1:14 AM

Schuster still wets the bed, and Olby cleans it up with his backhair.

V15J on November 21, 2008 at 1:17 AM

This just in: People eat food.

Firebird on November 21, 2008 at 1:18 AM

So no one at MSNBC knew that at turkey farms turkeys are killed cleaned and processed?

Did Shuster think that turkey naturally come plucked and packaged like in the stores?

Hummm? I wonder if Shuster thinks turkeys can fly?
Hummmmmm?

“As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!!!” — Arthur Carlson, WKRP in Cincinnati

DSchoen on November 21, 2008 at 1:19 AM

Shelby on November 21, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Wow…you’re right….Brainy Barry would never be like that…

Brainy Barry

Limerick on November 21, 2008 at 1:20 AM

Sarah Palin’s Prank Call- Interview with the Masked Avengers

Jesus thinks about how many states he had been to. It turns out, he’d been to 57.

Don’t forget Joe Biden inventing a war at the debate. He’s the national security expert!

V15J on November 21, 2008 at 1:21 AM

Nite all…

Gotta go make a turkey sandwich before Poker After Dark starts.

Limerick on November 21, 2008 at 1:24 AM

“they think it will make Sarah look bad.”

MSNBC?

Shuster?

The station that got punked by a hoaxer trying to make Palin look stupid.

DSchoen on November 21, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Allahpundit on November 21, 2008 at 12:54 AM

finally: advocating the slaughter of a women finally gets a truly worthless POS flushed. There are several runners-up: Drywall, Crr6, and Grow Fins lead the Slime Pack

Janos Hunyadi on November 21, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Love Her!!!

Firebird on November 21, 2008 at 1:26 AM

Allahpundit on November 21, 2008 at 12:54 AM

you were too generous with him..

DaveC on November 21, 2008 at 1:27 AM

“Liar. Everyone knows that hamburgers and chicken drummies are grown in fields, much like cotton.”

In between the Styrofoam groves and plastic wrap trees!

DSchoen on November 21, 2008 at 1:29 AM

I haven’t seen Carl Cameron around lately

joey24007 on November 21, 2008 at 12:45 AM

He flew back to the Island of the Amazons in his Invisible Jet.

Jim62sch on November 21, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Gotta love how Shuster tells people to have their children leave the room.

Jim62sch on November 21, 2008 at 1:35 AM

Nothing tops the “Don’t” trailer from Grindhouse.

chunderroad on November 21, 2008 at 1:37 AM

I would love to see a parody of the same scene with Sara doing an interview and instead of a turkey have the strange dude in the back shoving Keith Olberman, giant head first, into the wood chipper, now that would make for a Happy Thanksgiving. And the captions could read, nation celebrates, endless supply of bologna and really bad cheese.

oped01 on November 21, 2008 at 1:49 AM

clnurnberg on November 21, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Stands to reason. That’s how they plan on getting rid of Olberman…

SuperCool on November 21, 2008 at 1:59 AM

There’s gonna be some CUTS!!!

lexhamfox on November 21, 2008 at 2:02 AM

Is this real?

I don’t see the incogruity with palin’s words – she’s talking about cutting down government waste and illustrates the point quite nicely.

Phoenician on November 21, 2008 at 2:11 AM

Simple Sarah is so cluelessly simple that she was one of only two people to not figure out she was being pranked by the Masked Avengers (”French Pres” call)!

Who was the other person, you ask? Okay, I’ll tell you.

Sarah Palin’s Prank Call- Interview with the Masked Avengers
Shelby on November 21, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Are you homely? Low self esteem? You sure are a very ignorant person. You have a chip on your shoulder. You need to stop eating the Ding Dongs. Your post only shows that you are immature. A useless person, or a useless Sheep.

sheebe on November 21, 2008 at 2:17 AM

I want to see Schuster dropped into the middle of Alaska, or anywhere, where he needs to forge for himself…….

…………. really, I really want to see that. Please. Pretty Please.

……….. Oh, by the way, I wonder what Schuster is having for Thanksgiving dinner……….. grass?

Seven Percent Solution on November 21, 2008 at 2:23 AM

“Do you want that as a backdrop?”

Palin: “No worries”

lodge on November 21, 2008 at 2:50 AM

This is just nonsense. This is how the local media covered the story.

No seems to have noticed what she actually said in that interview. She said that she had anticipated that oil prices would eventually plummet, and so she had prepared her state for this potential catastrophe. Because of her foresight the state will be able to weather what would have been economically crippling. I think that kind of knowledge and judgement is a lot more important in a leader than her inability to know what’s happening the background of her interview.

The media knee-capping of Sarah Palin continues.

ramrocks on November 21, 2008 at 3:47 AM

Anyone interested can watch the video sans blurring here. Seems the local TV station isn’t bothered by the “slaughter”. Seriously, I love her.

meltenn on November 20, 2008 at 11:37 PM

They removed the video. But I actually saw it before they removed it and before I saw the MSNBC thing. I had no idea what was happening in the background. I couldn’t see any blood. This whole thing is just a fake story drummed up by MSNBC.

ramrocks on November 21, 2008 at 4:11 AM

The media knee-capping of Sarah Palin continues.

ramrocks on November 21, 2008 at 3:47 AM

There’s no news about the fact that Alaska is the only state that’s not in recession.

And by the way , Give us Obama defending a live birth abortion happening in the background. No pardon of babies .

the_nile on November 21, 2008 at 5:12 AM

“Certainly we will invite criticism for doing this to , but at least it looks fun”

the_nile on November 21, 2008 at 5:18 AM

you know this makes me more likely to vote for her. I plan on brining then smoking the Turkey for this year!

rob verdi on November 21, 2008 at 5:32 AM

He does have a plunger stuck in his a$$, handle down!

Easydoesit on November 21, 2008 at 5:45 AM

I vote we drop Shuster, with a parachute of course, into Iran where a turkey would stand a better chance than he!

Easydoesit on November 21, 2008 at 5:52 AM

This is silly. What will Obama be eating this Thanksgiving?

It would seem to me that there are real problems in the real world to talk about. When and if the day comes that America officially becomes a vegetarian nation this will matter.

Terrye on November 21, 2008 at 5:55 AM

And, just when you thought they couldn’t get any worse, MSNBC continues to marginalize themselves. Fracking losers–where do they think the meat in the grocery store comes from?? Palin is a grown-up and Shuster could use a few lessons.

We’re having dead turkey for Thanksgiving and dead pig for Christmas. I’d love to see Shuster cry and wet his pants when they show how pork is processed.

NTXLass on November 21, 2008 at 6:13 AM

The very description of partial birth abortion will make you ill. Slaughtering these turkeys is a whole lot more humane than partial birth abortion, but libscum support that.

Perspective. It’s kind of a big deal.

NTXLass on November 21, 2008 at 6:16 AM

That eye-rolling pansy at MSNBC better be eating veggie this T-Day.

lizzee on November 21, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Oh, and MSNBC is a joke. You could use those exact same captions on the bottom in an onion video.

BadgerHawk on November 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Yeah. I double checked the logo ’cause I thought maybe it was going to be an Onion spoof.

Go Sarah! We’re gonna have turkey for Thanksgiving; you betcha.

(I remember coming home from church in the ’50s. Grandpa hung a couple chickens from the clothesline by their feet and zipped off their heads with an Old Hickory buthcer knife. Grandma fussed at him ’cause he got a drop of blood on his Sunday suit.)

davidk on November 21, 2008 at 6:53 AM

The only turkey in that video was David Shuster; what a wimp. Seriously, has he never learned that turkeys are “killed” before he eats them up next week at his dinner table? Apparently someone neglected to mention that to him at some point during his childhood.

And what’s with Seth McFarlane doing the “earth shattering news” bit? I knew he was a leftist tool but… come on, Seth. That’s absurd, taking up with the likes of PMSNBC. The vitriol leveled at Palin by this leftist hack “news” channel has always been bone-chilling but… this sort of light-hearted story being treated so derisively is a whole new level of sewage for the station.

Jockolantern on November 21, 2008 at 6:57 AM

True to form, Shuster’s presentation is typical of third class news agencies.

Zorro on November 21, 2008 at 7:00 AM

Horrors!

And to think that’s going to happen to all the unpardoned turkeys! I had no idea. I think I’ll go vegetarian now and get a tofu turkey.

shick on November 21, 2008 at 7:02 AM

OK. The dow is dropping like a stone, Detroit needs welfare for union thugs, pirates with less firepower than a few of my buddies out hunting hijacked an oil tanker.

For once, I agree with MSNBC: It’s time for more Sarah.

Right_of_Attila on November 21, 2008 at 7:18 AM

For once, I agree with MSNBC: It’s time for more Sarah.

Yup yup yup!

We’re gonna need more Sarah to hide the impending Citigroup bankruptcy

lodge on November 21, 2008 at 7:38 AM

People are so strange when it comes to animals and meat. I guess they really don’t want to know where meat comes from or that it was alive prior to eating. I always taught my kids that meat came from animals and they have always taken interest in trying different animals. My daughter use to get people upset at stores because a about age two she would start yelling “Want dead cow!” and “Eat dead cow!” Up until age 8 or so she would point to animals and ask people if they tasted good. For her first grade Thanksgiving essay she wrote “How to cook a turkey”. It started off with going out into the woods, finding a turkey and killing it. She then explained that you had to cut the head off, take the guts out, pull off the feathers and cook for ten minutes in the oven. She only got a B because the teacher noted that she didn’t cook it long enough.

jmarcure on November 21, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Is this reporter a vegetarian or has he never seen an animal killed before?

JeffinSac on November 21, 2008 at 7:44 AM

Someone needs to invent synthetic turkey maybe sculpted from recycled woodchips and we wouldnt have these problems.

The people airing these stories probably don’t even go fishing and think little elves bring the packaged meat to the stores every saturday. The backbone of this country is widdling down to a toothpicks thickness.

johnnyU on November 21, 2008 at 7:47 AM

Yea~ Sarah!!! please someone… send Osama msnbc’s address!

Griz on November 21, 2008 at 7:48 AM

Just watching this, makes me hungry. Jose, who remember his Mom twisting chicken necks and agreed, nothing like fresh poultry.

But I see that MSNBC is once more going for Fool’s Gold.

El Coqui on November 21, 2008 at 7:59 AM

One more obvious hit job on Sarah, one more reason why I think she’s totally awesome and a real person. Reminds me a bit of when I lived in PA as a kid, I went with a friend to her friend’s farm and we got to see a couple of Thanksgiving turkeys butchered for the event. I thought it was interesting.

I think Sarah’s biggest stumbling block is the media. She isn’t aware that they are constantly gunning for her.

4shoes on November 21, 2008 at 8:19 AM

Is there an organization with more nutless whiny weenies than msnbc? seriously.

marklmail on November 21, 2008 at 8:21 AM

Allahpundit on November 21, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Thank you Allah!!!

4shoes on November 21, 2008 at 8:22 AM

I wonder how many of the people that are screaming about this video would support partial birth abortion?
I wonder how shocked they would be about graphic posters displayed of aborted babies?
Millions of babies are butchered every year across this nation behind the walls of clinics,, they are pulled apart, burned alive by saline injections or have their heads opened and their brains sucked out by a vacuum cleaner,, or just dropped in a bucket to die if the abortion is “botched.”
I am trying to remember,, can anyone at anytime remember any mainstream media guy showing the horrors of a single abortion on national television and being as equally outraged or shocked??
Sarah stood by while turkeys were prepared for people to eat.
Obama and the libs stand by while babies are burned alive, pulled apart and dropped in waste containers.

Who’s hands are really dripping with the blood of the innocent?

JellyToast on November 21, 2008 at 8:24 AM

I know I’m getting here late, but

The good news is that death did not prevent the turkeys from still casting their ballots for the Democrat candidate.

Texas Rainmaker on November 20, 2008 at 11:07 PM

I’m LOL… that’s hilarious!

4shoes on November 21, 2008 at 8:27 AM

Killing cones are probably the best ways of disposing of chickens and turkeys. The cone lets them bleed out quickly and they don’t flop around, damaging the meat.

I’m sure Iran will soon start using these for handling their supposedly “nonexistent gay” population.

AubieJon on November 21, 2008 at 8:36 AM

The turkey assassin in the background, rubbernecking the camera, was a tool, but his instrument of death rattling around like a paint shaker made the clip pure comedy.

Shuster’s an idiot, Palin is awesome, and MSNBC sucks.

pugwriter on November 21, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Ah, yes.

SHE was supposed to notice that PMSNBC set it’s cameras up to capture the executions.

Shuster is an ass vaccum.

drjohn on November 21, 2008 at 8:37 AM

This is a good question.

How about holding an interview about PBA with Obama and right next to him showing a video of what happens?

drjohn on November 21, 2008 at 8:38 AM

BadgerHawk on November 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM

I thought it was an Onion thing until I clicked on the link.

Red State State of Mind on November 21, 2008 at 8:39 AM

David Shuster. What a sad and petty, little man (or boy).
To much of a nimrod to know that he should be embarrassed.

gov.sarahpalinrocks.us

kyslugbug on November 21, 2008 at 8:39 AM

johnnyU on November 21, 2008 at 7:47 AM

Slaughtering innocent trees for Thanksgiving!?!? Oh, the humanity!

Jim62sch on November 21, 2008 at 8:39 AM

MSNBC has always made “stupid” look respectable. On the other hand, it is possible that the talking heads of a slug network like NBC actually believe their turkey died of old age before it appeared on the dining table.

rplat on November 21, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Shuster and company, turkeys all, undoubtedly would be shaken by learining how these birds get to the table. And yes, this was a setup. It took him five minutes to kill one turkey. At that rate, half the nation will need to eat Italian for Thanksgiving. Pity the poor tomatoes!!

FalseProfit on November 21, 2008 at 8:45 AM

The lefties have attacked the comments section at the ADN blog entry for this…a bunch of them seem to think that only the President of the United States has the power to pardon turkeys, and this is some kind of usurpation of Presidential powers.

Jim62sch on November 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Another butt pirate reporter illustrating how out of touch with reality the self annointed elite of the msm are. Maybe shuster the poofter has Thanksgiving turkey made out of tofu.

peacenprosperity on November 21, 2008 at 8:53 AM

[[[The media knee-capping of Sarah Palin continues.
ramrocks on November 21, 2008]]]

Which will only succeed in making her star rise among conservatives in which half of America is identified.
after 4-years of a far left government, clips like this will be a rallying cry.

I guess Schuster thinks meat is a magic substance that is just there. Someone please give this jerk a detailed account of a second trimester abortion being performed and see if he is just as squeamish and self righteous.

Goodeye_Closed on November 21, 2008 at 8:54 AM

Wow, that brings back fond memories of my childhood when Grampa butchered his chickens. He would do about 25 at a time and it was much more lively. He would chop their head off with an axe and throw them on the ground and they would jump around for 2-3 minutes with no head. I think the purpose of this was to allow the heart to keep pumping the blood out of the severed neck instead of standing there grinning like a possum eating s**t while the blood drained out like the guy in the video. Curly from the three stooges used to do a good imitation of a chicken whith its head cut off.

raybojabo on November 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM

So totally a set up. The executioner wants us to notice him doing the job that Americans won’t do.

bloggless on November 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM

It’s so nice to see that nice lady Sarah back on the scene, even if it is Turkey Talk. I just feel instantly better like everything’s gonna be OK when she shows up.

gracie on November 21, 2008 at 9:10 AM

As an Alaskan resident I believe this just goes to show how our Governor is more down to earth and in touch with reality than anyone in the press.

Sven on November 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM

Can we get Andrew Sullivan or Keith Olberman’s pinheads in one of those killing cones?

Just kidding guys. Just kidding.

I am sure Gov. Palin would pardon you anyway.

Mr. Joe on November 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM

So my son (apolitical) and his liberal wife move to Wyoming for a job transfer…anti guns (except for her skeet shooting), anti hunting, one year later…she belongs to an all women’s hunting club. She started with grouse (was going just to take pictures) and loved it and realized that hunting in these areas, that game in these areas, are a part of life.
Her goal, not to buy any meat next year in a grocery store. “Wild meat is better ecologically, and healthier”.
And the shocker…”These conservative women up here have great values, I really enjoy their company. It is nice not to have to talk politics all the time, they have the right priorities”…and she “gets” Sarah Palin.
What a little dose of reality does to the human spirit.

right2bright on November 21, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Sven on November 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM

So true, and that’s all we want…someone that we can relate to.

right2bright on November 21, 2008 at 9:20 AM

reliapundit on November 20, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Yeah, the media out there could have said something and started the interview over. They do that kind of crap for people they like all the time. While Palin’s PR people were asleep at the wheel, the liberal media took over. What a load of turkey poop!

Torch on November 21, 2008 at 9:26 AM

If the ratings for this tool’s show are what I think they are, we’re the only ones who saw this anyway.

the_souse on November 21, 2008 at 9:32 AM