Video: Terrorist whines about Fox News

posted at 2:35 pm on November 18, 2008 by Allahpundit

I’ll leave you to guess whether the audience applauded. Remember, by some leading leftist lights, FNC is “worse than Al Qaeda.” Think of this as a “terrorist” calling out the real terrorists.

WaPo covered this last night and, for once, challenged his assertion that the Weathermen never killed anyone — parenthetically. Exit question: Does attempting to blow up a dance hall filled with U.S. soldiers count, or are they the “real terrorists” too? Exit answer via WaPo: “‘As long as I’ve opened the door about terrorism, let me say one other thing,’ Ayers added, before saying several other things — such as the Sept. 11 attacks were ‘vile,’ but the ‘flattening of Fallujah’ by the U.S. military was also a form of ‘terrorism.’”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Nope. First and foremost, he’s a Marxist.

baldilocks on November 18, 2008 at 3:37 PM

You betcha, lady – As usual you are right on the mark.

Everybody should see this if they’re interested in Billy’s “intellectual antecedents”:

warbaby on November 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Ayer’s only defense is his own incompetence?

29Victor on November 18, 2008 at 3:49 PM

Reared in privilege, he came to idolize a real man whose shoes he’d never be fit to wear either in the good or the evil he caused, so small a man was Ayers. So he took up preying on the unsuspecting in society to advance a philosophy his perverse mind could never understand.

He spent years talking tough only amongst his friends and supporters and hid from a law that, in the end, saved him from justice.

Spared from a groveling and apologetic repentance he’d no doubt have offered if needed, he took to life in furtherance of his ideals in a manner, now recorded, was the most incompetent and fruitless as any. Well, fruitless except for his own personal enrichment.

When the limelight shone again on him in this election, he, as before, dove for a hole in the woodwork, only to reappear afterwards to bask and strut in a light created by others. Tested by his opponents to stand alone and speak he begs, and gets, for protection from the honorable he despises.

Now he is back to speaking like the tough guy that he is not.

A rank coward is too much of a compliment. Bill Ayers has the genetics of a man, but he isn’t one. He is so risible, I can only laugh at him right now.

Dusty on November 18, 2008 at 3:51 PM

It strikes me the guy is just tempting fate. I would love to know if the attempted cop killer asked for extra security around his home or his office. He’s got to know how many people whose lives he terrorized had forgotten about him, or assumed he was in prison, but have now been made aware of how very alive and free and unrepentant he is.

gippergal1984 on November 18, 2008 at 3:52 PM

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.

thomasaur on November 18, 2008 at 3:52 PM

I look at that picture and one word comes to mind….

Pu$$y!

PappaMac on November 18, 2008 at 3:54 PM

From “Kill the pig!” to “Help! Police!”

From cop-killer to cop-caller.

Jim Treacher on November 18, 2008 at 3:55 PM

This piece of sh*t is just afraid that without the protection of the people he tried to kill he’ll be a target…I wonder how much his publicity has and will cost the university’s endowment. lol…

PatriotPete on November 18, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Barry throws Bill Ayers under the bus in 3…2…1…

Steve Z on November 18, 2008 at 3:57 PM

He lies about his book’s dedication just like I bet he lied about not remembering he forced a girlfriend to allow herself to be raped by his black room mate.

Whatever Barry does (and he did write a blurb extolling one of his books and his voting record -such that it is – in Illinois says he supports Ayers weird concepts of justice) – this man and his wife should be bought to justice and neither should be teaching in public universities

saint on November 18, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Dear Professor Ayers,

Since you and I will both be unemployed soon, would you like to accompany me on a hunting trip on January 21?

Sincerely yours,
Dick Cheney

Steve Z on November 18, 2008 at 4:03 PM

He’s everywhere now, or maybe just on Hot Air a lot.

Obama baggage. What happened to my Country?

FireBlogger on November 18, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Dusty, Saint, Gippergal et al,

I gotta tell ya I’m loving all this. If there’s been one bright spot to this whole election it’s been the public pantsing of Ayers, et al.

Revenge is indeed a dish best eaten cold.

warbaby on November 18, 2008 at 4:06 PM

Welcome to the first shot across the bow of a new left agenda to legitimize previously discredited leftists.

Obviously this doesn’t happen in a vacuum and is occuring with the tacit approval of an adoring media. A mediocre interviewer could easily deconstruct Ayer’s myth making if only they were so inclined.

Sophistry to suggest that if Bill and Bernadine are specifically identified and threatened, their car and home are destroyed, that they would not feel terrorized.

It would be nice to post their home address, photos of the house and car with map online and see how they feel. Nothing illegal, just a minor thing…not something real terrorists do…

moxie_neanderthal on November 18, 2008 at 4:09 PM

warbaby – I’m an Aussie. We have our share of loons here too. But nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see the American public shame the University of Illinois to put him out of his teaching misery and his books and ideas laughed at for the crap that they are. Ditto wife (don’t expect repentance from Ayers. He is a moral vacuum).

And then onto every single one of Obama’s associates and scummy friends.

saint on November 18, 2008 at 4:16 PM

This a$$hole looks more like Mrs. Doubtfire every time he appears. I keep waiting for the picture of him with a new beauty mark.

Dukehoopsfan on November 18, 2008 at 4:20 PM

What’s the difference between Timothy McVeigh and Bill Ayers?

McVeigh was a registered republican.

Vernon Hardapple on November 18, 2008 at 2:42 PM

Right.

McVeigh the republican terrorist faced justice for his crimes.

Ayers the demoncrat terrorist was given a high paying university job to indoctrinate our nations children.

THAT’S THE DIFFERENCE

Guardian on November 18, 2008 at 4:21 PM

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.

thomasaur on November 18, 2008 at 3:52 PM

If Clinton can quibble the meaning of “is”, surely there’s ample room to debate “justifiable”? ;)

LimeyGeek on November 18, 2008 at 4:21 PM

fuckin’ puke.

ronsfi on November 18, 2008 at 4:28 PM

Its not a narrative Bill, it’s the truth, talk about newspeak.

Irenaeus on November 18, 2008 at 4:29 PM

Dukehoopsfan –
LOL!
I’m filing that one away for future use.

saint on November 18, 2008 at 4:36 PM

“They even seriously discussed genocide of 25 million Americans.”

saint on November 18, 2008 at 3:36 PM

I’ll tell ya, when I first saw this I was mad, but having looked over Ayers life and his current antics, I’m not as bothered by it. It’s should be rather obvious it’s the ideal fantasy he needs because one hand alone won’t do it, if you understand my meaning. Sure he’s sick but a pansy has to do what a pansy has to do to get off.

Seriously. Hitler fought at the front in WWI and was wounded. Mao fought the Japs, battled to a win against Chang. Lenin and Stalin, both, weathered the dire threats that revolutions and warfare bring.

Ayers? In the WU he had girls do the dangerous work for him. He doesn’t have the fortitude to even take on a reporter using words.

He’s nothing but a bed-wetting dreamer. To accomplish the genocide of 25 million he’d have to find a man to do it and that man, any man, would be leading the revolution of Ayers’ dreams, and Ayers would be lucky to have the status of Quisling.

And for good measure, I’ll add that Ayers is not even of Wormtongue stature. At best he is a recording of others and not even of Memorex quality.

All the stuff he’s said, and is saying now, is his way to compensate for his total inadequacy in measuring up as a man. If he’s careful and keeps his gumption in check he won’t die at the hands of an eight year old he tried to steal gum from when the kid wasn’t looking.

Dusty on November 18, 2008 at 4:52 PM

I blame the impending Obamanation the Prosecutor who botched Ayers’ case. That SOB should be strung up.

marklmail on November 18, 2008 at 4:52 PM

Whoops, that was supposed to be quote, not strike.

“Preview” is for people like Ayers!

Dusty on November 18, 2008 at 4:53 PM

Saint, you’re welcome to it. We can always hope.

Dukehoopsfan on November 18, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Ooo, the irony is thick. Poor Billy is complaining about the “profoundly dishonest” narrative being used against him. Sucks to hear the Saul Alinsky tactics against you doesn’t it. hahahahahahahaha. Whiny bitch.

This retard is still haunted by the ghost of Richard M. Nixon. What a turd Ayers is.

Mallard T. Drake on November 18, 2008 at 5:21 PM

I won’t listen to his drivel, but when I see his picture I think…wow, he’s the total opposite of a manly man! I mean, seriously, look at him. He’s a small small being in a big big world. He’s about as relevant as an out of date tuna sandwich.

scalleywag on November 18, 2008 at 5:37 PM

I’d like to give Ayers some attention. But he wouldn’t like it.

GarandFan on November 18, 2008 at 5:39 PM

I wish this guy were a suicide bomber.

Glenn Jericho on November 18, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Just another nutty professor sucking up a spot where there couldshould be intelligent life. I scraped my shoes before coming inside and I think I saw his likeness on the floor.

scalleywag on November 18, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Gumby has more character!

scalleywag on November 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM

But neither of them has a spine.

scalleywag on November 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM

This guy has never repented or shown any regret for what he’s done. He simply stopped doing it. I bet if you get a few drinks in him, he’ll start trying to remember a good bomb recipe that can be made from common household cleaners. If I was a fox news producer, I wouldn’t leave a van outside his house for longer than 5 minutes. What a slimebag.

austinnelly on November 18, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Don’t inslut the slimebags please :)

scalleywag on November 18, 2008 at 5:45 PM

We’ve got, at a minimum, 4 years of speeches coming from this turd. The subject, of course, will be all about him. He’s the type that doesn’t know when to STFU.

Somebody should do an investigative report on the proceeds of his book. I’d be willing to bet this anti-capitalist will pocket the proceeds.

I don’t wish this turd any ill will, he’ll manage to make that happen all on his own.

swami on November 18, 2008 at 5:56 PM

One thing puzzles me. Ayers attacks were against the Kennedy/Johnson administrations, weren’t they? It was those two who got us into and totally screwed up the Vietnam war–and it was Nixon who finally got us out.

Dee2008 on November 18, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Nixon was president when Ayers made his attacks. Johnson and McNamara totally fouled things up and Nixon let Kissinger drive the nail in the coffin of the US effort in Vietnam which caused this country to lose its first war. Kennedy got us in, Johnson goofed it up, and Kissinger lost it.

abcurtis on November 18, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Oppressors always accuse their victims of oppression.
He’s such a nice, meek, quiet kind of terrorist bomber, isn’t he?

JellyToast on November 18, 2008 at 6:17 PM

1984 metaphors, eh Bill?

Room 101 is all he deserves.

Loathesome scumbag.

profitsbeard on November 18, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Now let me get this straight. This man is collecting a salary, tenure, and honorariums for speaking in a country he has plotted to destroy. And on top of that he is molding young minds full of mush.

And on top of that, this man was friends with and ran an Educational Foundation with the incoming POTUS!

Pass me the Tylenol.

It is just that bad.

Why people can’t see that is beyond me. I have friends who are no longer friends because I simply can’t respect anyone who thinks this is no big deal.

(Not to mention all the other connections and beliefs and goals of the soon-to-be president elect.)

Alana on November 18, 2008 at 6:19 PM

He is just like my professor. AmeriKKKa is evil. THe government feeds us lies, we are a police state, etc.

theboss on November 18, 2008 at 6:22 PM

William Ayers agenda remains unchanged, it’s simply being pursued sans explosives now.

I further submit he is in NO WAY an American–he simply lives in MY country.

irongrampa on November 18, 2008 at 8:00 PM

theboss,

You got that backwards. Your “professor” learned that crap from Billy Ayers, trust me.

warbaby on November 18, 2008 at 8:42 PM

Here are more photos of men who look like old lesbians.

Kralizec on November 18, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Do you suppose he’s only got one ball?

scalleywag on November 18, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Tool.

juanito on November 18, 2008 at 9:23 PM

I hate this dude

joey24007 on November 18, 2008 at 9:54 PM

“Star chamber”. . .

Texyank on November 18, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Room 101 is all he deserves.

Like I said, he’s the rat.

Jim Treacher on November 18, 2008 at 10:19 PM

And whose head shall be in the cage?

warbaby on November 18, 2008 at 10:22 PM

I’d punch him in the neck. And is cop-killing wife too.

Let’s roll.

ex-Democrat on November 18, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Why is 0bama’s fawning media not listening to him??? Bill Ayers is just someone who lives in his neighborhood. He said that. So why all the media attention for a neighbor?!

/sarc

4shoes on November 18, 2008 at 10:58 PM

I don’t often (in fact, I think it’s only the second time) wish this upon people, but I fervently hope that Bill Ayers will soon suffer from the longest lasting, and most painful form of cancer imaginable. Further, I hope that his spouse gets to watch it every step of the way. Then, in a righteous world, the same will happen to her.

john1schn on November 18, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Do you suppose he’s only got one ball?

scalleywag on November 18, 2008 at 9:19 PM

He has no balls. His wife ate them.

john1schn on November 18, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Dusty, I get where you are coming from.

But he built the bombs – just got the girls to place them. And he’s not averse to taking advantage of others in the worst possible way.

I have to check if he was amongst those discussing the genocide but Grathwohl was under no illusion.

saint on November 19, 2008 at 3:01 AM

If anyone would happen to meet with an unfortunate accident, please let it be Bill Ayers!

nelsonknows on November 19, 2008 at 6:25 AM

Yes, I am not encouraging anyone to do it, but if someone just happened to roast him at the stake I would pay four figures for standing room admission.

Venusian Visitor on November 19, 2008 at 10:48 AM