Video: Time for another “enraged anti-Prop 8 mob” video

posted at 5:37 pm on November 17, 2008 by Allahpundit

The violence wasn’t captured on camera this time; read the boss for a description of that. The media’s unwilling to place blame where it belongs in these incidents since the identities of the harassers and harassed confound the established Narrative, so they resort instead to feeble, evenhanded tsk-tsking about how “both sides” need to “cool down.” Look out for that as the coverage of this breaks big.

There’s only one man now who can rescue Prop 8 opponents from the terrible trappings of democracy — and luckily, not only has he had a lot of practice at it, this particular issue is one of his specialties. Expect a major 5-4 equal protection decision striking down the referendum sometime next year, with you-know-who writing for the majority. A surefire consolation prize for conservatives? Angriest Scalia dissent evah.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

The Gay Mob.

Dr. Manhattan on November 17, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Scalia is going to blow up over this one. I am going to have to hold up a plastic bag so I don’t get soaked via the spatter.

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 5:45 PM

Will be an interesting read if it comes to that. Hopefully SCOTUS punts on it for a while and lets the legislatures deal with it.

dedalus on November 17, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Meh. Unless the Supreme Court feels like making a legal distinction between a man and a woman (If there is one already that I’m not aware of, I apologize), this is pretty much inevitable.

The anti-Prop 8 crowd is pretty darn hilarious, though.

jimmy the notable on November 17, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Sp3rm-burping thugs!

thomasaur on November 17, 2008 at 5:47 PM

OMG. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE let some gays get in my face. By the way, where’s the ALCU defending that old lady whose cross the gays stomped on???

marklmail on November 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM

If your intimidated by a bunch of nancy boys, wait till Americas Mohammedans start asking for what they believe is theirs.

BL@KBIRD on November 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Does anyone else think gays rioting in the streets and city’s is a sign of the End Of The World?

Firebird on November 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM

these people are enraged about something much more than just “gay marriage”, thats just the mask

jp on November 17, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Firebird on November 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM

well, that plus the Illinois Lottery Pick 3 numbers are 6 – 6 – 6

first day under POTUS elect Obama

jp on November 17, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Worst use of rape whistles ever.

Abby Adams on November 17, 2008 at 5:54 PM

This is going to get a lot worse before there is any hope of it getting better. The Christians that are subject to these attacks better have plenty of witnesses and multiple video recording devices to be shown on the Web and in court.

The goal of the gay/lesbians is to get Christian to over react and lash out in what can be portrayed in a negative light.

This is clearly a war, but not the conventional type. This is Spiritual Warfare (Eph 6:12).

ny59giants on November 17, 2008 at 5:54 PM

This isn’t now nor has it ever been about “marriage”. It’s about acceptance and their need for it.

DerKrieger on November 17, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Are they yelling “Flame-on dude”?

Squarestate on November 17, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Considering what these qu***s do to each other in the name of “love”, it’s no wonder they can get militant when they don’t get their way. This isn’t a hissy fit, it’s a sissy fit.

As I said before, Americans have the right to behave as immorally and as ridiculously as they chose, but they don’t have a right to demand that I respect it!

stonemeister on November 17, 2008 at 5:55 PM

In the good ol’ days, homosexuals were never angry. They were referred to as gay for a reason. They were always cheerful, good humored peopled. But as with much of the black population, the gay population has become increasingly belligerent as society has become, ironically, more tolerant and liberal. It seems as if tolerance begets anger. Tolerance begets resentment. Tolerance begets intolerance. Tolerance begets violence. This is not progress. Rather than advance, liberalism deconstructs and balkanizes society by empowering the baser tribal instincts in humanity.

keep the change on November 17, 2008 at 5:56 PM

No way it’ll be angrier than his Roper dissent…

omriceren on November 17, 2008 at 5:56 PM

I am in Utah and am a Mormon.

My neighbor was in LA the weekend after the election. He was there with his wife and 3 kids. They were driving a Honda Pilot with Utah plates. He told me yesterday that because he had Utah plates, people would flip him off with the family in the car. He said he would see them notice his plates at stop lights and everywhere they had to stop.

Firebird on November 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM

There is no question that it is. Sure has shades of Sodom and Gomorrah

dc84123 on November 17, 2008 at 5:56 PM

Firebird on November 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Eh, no. Getting there, but not quite yet. Remember, it supposed to be really, really bad. Like, worse than S&G.

Remember how it was in S&G? They were so bold as to demand the Angels be handed over so they could have their way with them. I’m not saying we’re too far off, but they haven’t done that yet, have they?

Editor on November 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Editor on November 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM

That’s the next step. They’ll demand you hand over your sons. Or else.

stonemeister on November 17, 2008 at 5:59 PM

jp on November 17, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Seriously!

4shoes on November 17, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Good timing for all this, isn’t it?

Hundreds gather to mark anniversary of Kristallnacht

econavenger on November 17, 2008 at 6:01 PM

This almost makes me want to lobby for the implementation of the strictest forms of Islamic law. I’ll put my Ohio vote behind a proposition supporting that.

Canadian Infidel on November 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Why AP…Why?

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM

I wonder how the crowds and protests would be now at a Mitt Romney for President rally?

Firebird on November 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM

They are truly pathetic. Jetboy will come to their defense in 5…4…3..

saltydogg14 on November 17, 2008 at 6:05 PM

That was an interesting video. I’ve seen $hit run down the gutters and roll down the sidewalk, but I had never seen $hit walk under it’s own power and blow whistles.

Very talented.

csdeven on November 17, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Doh!

Why AP…Why?

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM

saltydogg14 on November 17, 2008 at 6:06 PM

“insane rage”

Greenhelmet on November 17, 2008 at 6:06 PM

What the HE(CK) are these people doing marching around The Castro fer cripes sake? Once again, their choice of venue leads me to believe they were looking for a riot.

And they got one. Cheers!

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:07 PM

To quote another wit either here or at MM yesterday (can’t remember who, sorry):

Al Gayda strikes again!

FloridaBill on November 17, 2008 at 6:07 PM

As I’ve said…

Fire two shots into the air.

Watch those thugs scatter.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:07 PM

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:07 PM

And once again, JetBoy misses the point.

I don’t care what side you’re on, pal. You don’t let politics EVER justify the violence and intimidation of a mob. EVER.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Fuck ‘em. And if they get in my face, I hope their medical insurance is paid up.

GarandFan on November 17, 2008 at 6:08 PM

marklmail on November 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Can I ask why do you think the ACLU is going to defend the old lady who was battered around… by Gay men?

That would be like the ACLU vrs the ACLU…. it isn’t going to happen. The ACLU is about to come crashing upon itself in hypocracy.

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:09 PM

And once again, JetBoy misses the point.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:08 PM

And WHO was inciting the VIOLENCE? You can seriously say these people weren’t LOOKING for a riot, considering WHERE they chose to march?

C’mon…

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Why AP…Why?

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Because Michelle is attention whoring for comments. It’s the only thing people care about on her site.

SnarkVader on November 17, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Al Gayda strikes again!

FloridaBill on November 17, 2008 at 6:07 PM

I go with the GayGB.

Editor on November 17, 2008 at 6:11 PM

C’mon…

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Were they burning a cross or a flag? Were they screaming at the top of their lungs slurs or epithets? No. They were marching. They were making their side of the issue known. It’s becoming clearer and clearer that just because you feel strongly on this issue, you would take part. As we’ve discussed before, you don’t condone the mob, but you refuse to condemn it. I don’t care if the mob is made up of pro-gun anti-abortion anti-amnesty pro-military Fredheads, it’s still a mob, and they are still using numbers to intimidate those with an opposing view. It’s thuggery, it’s BS, and it doesn’t matter who does it.

And for the 10th time, you’re blaming the victim. You’re using the same mindset as “She was asking for it”. Someone else could just as easily say Matthew Shepherd was asking for it, and I’m sure it would set you off immensely. Violence at a gay pride parade would enrage you. Cut out the goddamned double standards!

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Are these people SERIOUS??? wasn’t it a vote for the people to decide and they decided? So is voting going to be obsolete when people are unhappy with the outcome. Can i protest Obama’s presidency in the street? Shake a few cars? storm a few liberal businesses? storm some abortion clinics? Get in the face of the employees of Planned Parenthood, yeah, i don’t think so!

By the way, I will continue to wear my cross necklace. I encourage the homosexual community to “bring it on”..i am in a fighting mood these days too!

dorisd on November 17, 2008 at 6:15 PM

BOTH SIDES SHOULD STOP THE HATE”

*vomits with rage*

battleoflepanto1571 on November 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM

The anti-Prop 8 crowd is pretty darn hilarious, though.

jimmy the notable on November 17, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Not when they’re in your face. Try living in California and worrying about whether or not they *gasp* “find out” that you voted with the majority.

Y-not on November 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Why AP…Why?

Why? Because it’s compelling, newsworthy video. Look, I’ve already said on the site that I would have voted no on 8. But this sort of harassment is over the line.

Allahpundit on November 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM

SnarkVader on November 17, 2008 at 6:11 PM

ha ha ha ha …thanks for the comment

Wade on November 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM

That’s an appalling attitude, really. There was a story in one of the British papers earlier this year about certain areas of London being “no go zones” for non-Muslims. If you wandered into one of those and got spit on, is it your fault for being there?

Don’t apologize for thuggery. It’s a free country.

Allahpundit on November 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Have they ever found that Moonbat that bite everyone yet?

Kevin in Washington State on November 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Pathetic.

Christien on November 17, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Allah, please, get the photo of that ugly “protester” down on the homepage a bit, quickly. I keep finding myself hoping he chokes to death. On something.

sondiehl on November 17, 2008 at 6:21 PM

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Outstanding post.

Professor Blather on November 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Don’t apologize for thuggery. It’s a free country.

Allahpundit on November 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Again, I am not, nor ever have in these threads, condoned mob mentality. Of course, I’m accused of it by default. And again, the Castro isn’t quite the place to look for “everyday gay” people. If I were looking for the militant wing of gays, the Castro is the first place I’d go looking.

And, apparently, others went looking there too.

Yes, it’s a free country. But an incitement to riot isn’t one of those freedoms.

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Let me put it this way…

If the Aryan Brotherhood went marching in Watts, and the locals got more than a little p’d-off, who would you blame…the skinheads for expressing their right to march?

Somehow, I don’t think most would.

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM

I find the idea of Proposition 8 and the voting on the rights of a minority so deeply disgusting and repugnant that I’m not sure what to think. In just about every case, I so dislike crowds and their “justice” that I find this spectacle disturbing. On the other hand, I have the same feeling as this rioters. We simply aren’t going to take being second class citizens anymore.

thuja on November 17, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Don’t apologize for thuggery. It’s a free country.

Allahpundit on November 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Allah I agree. But you couldn’t smack me hard enough if I accidently went into Compton and not realize it.

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:26 PM

ack…

Scratch that…**Somehow I think MOST would–that should read

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:26 PM

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM

When walking down a street with a tshirt or a sign that expresses a mainstream political viewpoint becomes incitement to riot, this is no longer the United States, pal.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM

If the Aryan Brotherhood…

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM

So now you’re comparing the Aryan Brotherhood to people against gay marriage?

Godwin is proud.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM

*eye roll*

Christien on November 17, 2008 at 6:28 PM

Let me put it this way…

Somehow, I don’t think most would.

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM

If the Black Panthers marched in KKK territory, the police would protect them and the ACLU would be at the front of the line with them.

Y-not on November 17, 2008 at 6:28 PM

So now you’re comparing the Aryan Brotherhood to people against gay marriage?

Godwin is proud.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM

*facepalm*

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:29 PM

Have they ever found that Moonbat that bite everyone yet?

Kevin in Washington State on November 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Let me know, I want to roast him. Preferably with garlic basting sauce and a slow cook over a wood flame.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 17, 2008 at 6:30 PM

Oh noes!

SnarkVader on November 17, 2008 at 6:30 PM

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM

Even worse. They sang Amazing Grace, apparently.

Maybe if the No H8′ers whine long enough they can convince the libs to repeal that pesky First Amendment.

Y-not on November 17, 2008 at 6:31 PM

JetBoy, would you classify the anti-8 protestors as “inciting” anything? If the next video if of Hell’s Angels taking apart one of the little anti-8 get togethers because it wandered onto the wrong turf, you’re gonna critisize the gays for “asking for it?”

TexasDan on November 17, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Isn’t there anything more important going on in California other than “MEH, MEH, MEH!?”

Christien on November 17, 2008 at 6:32 PM

So, if they get what they want by threats, extortion, tantrums, intimidation what does that lead to?

We can’t have a democratic process in this country if voters are being intimidated into voting the right way or threatened with violence if the vote doesn’t turn out the way some activist group wants.

This has already been going on in a subtle way for years, and stuff like this is a dangerous escalation.

Every year in MA, I am on the wrong end of just about every ballot question, should I take to the streets and throw a fit?

I voted to eliminate the state income tax, and thus curb out of control state spending, but I was soundly defeated. Why did 70% of the yahoos in the state vote to keep giving money away? Because our politicians threatened the voters. They threatened to cut ‘essential’ services like police and firefighters, hosptial funding and the like. BS, the state throws handouts every which way, even teaches people how to “game” the system.

This kind of crap needs to stop, and where it happens it needs to be shown over and over.

Hell, when the Governor actually decided to cut police traffic control details in favor of less expensive flagmen, some police officers took to the streets to harass the flagmen and block traffic.

This isn’t a country where anyone should be harassed to vote one way or another.

reaganaut on November 17, 2008 at 6:32 PM

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Yes, it’s a free country. But…

If when I go to work in the city tonight, I were to leave the doors of my car unlocked with the engine running, I would be a dumb@$$, but the person who takes my car is still a thief.

How does it feel to be a self-parody?

fluffy on November 17, 2008 at 6:33 PM

Let me put it this way…

Somehow, I don’t think most would.

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM

Take note. If JetBoy happens to visit a neighborhood inhabited by KKK members or Islamic radicals … he gives you permission to enforce your hate upon his sorry self. According to him, it would be his own fault.

Gregor on November 17, 2008 at 6:33 PM

Oh noes!

SnarkVader on November 17, 2008 at 6:30 PM

I’m sure I have rocks out here in the AZ desert that aren’t as old as that graph.

That said, that’s a pretty good observation of a silent majority. Nine times out of ten it’s not the Christians you see in the papers or on the news giving out flak against anyone who dares say anything bad about them. It’s always the Muslims, the homosexuals, etc. etc. etc. whining that it’s not “fair”, they need their whatever…

Blah blah blah blah blah.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 17, 2008 at 6:33 PM

*facepalm*

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:29 PM

Well? You just set up a comparison, replacing people against gay marriage with the Aryan Brotherhood, and Castro with Watts.

Now, the locations are comparable (particularly dominant demographic) so I can only assume you are comparing the ideologies, even though one is a violent fringe offshoot of the Nazis, and one is a mainstream political view that seems to be held by the majority of the nation, given the results of similar resolutions throughout the country.

So, let’s see…you’re refusing to condemn violent mobs, you’re blaming their actions on peaceful protestors(yes, PEACEFUL…let’s see you prove otherwise), and you’re comparing those who disagree with you to white supremacist gangs.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:34 PM

For bonus points, see if you can spot the astounding hypocritical irony in this quote:

Members of the gay community insisted that their reaction to the Christian group was spontaneous. “It was not an organized thing. We’re tired of it. It’s not religious. It’s not a racial thing. It’s about hate. We’re trying to send a message across the world that we’re standing up and we don’t want this to go on anymore,” said Adam Quintero.

To be helpful, I put it in bold print for you. You know, just in case you missed it.

Professor Blather on November 17, 2008 at 6:34 PM

SnarkVader on November 17, 2008 at 6:30 PM

haha!! Very true…

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Oh Come ON!

This is not the WBC picketing gay pride parades, this is normal Christians and some not Christian people who do not want this gay marriage because it goes against morals, that is it and the truth. And right now it is the People who do not want this getting smacked down.

Jetboy.. I really do not care if you are gay. Do you want to get married to your partner… GO FOR IT! Because then you will have to come to the realization like the hetro married couples that life isn’t so grand and divorce lawyers are the devil… trust me on this.

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:35 PM

Still quiet in South Central LA in front of the Catholic churches and Protestant (heh) mega-churches.

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:35 PM

Who do these idiots call when they have trouble? Hint, they usually wear a uniform and carry a gun. What a bunch of maroons.

Glynn on November 17, 2008 at 6:35 PM

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:35 PM

count that as a blessing baldi.

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:36 PM

I put this on another thread… feel free to use at your pleasure…

Want EQUAL rights?

Then BE equal!

Man + Man ≠ Marriage
Woman + Woman ≠ Marriage

Man + Woman = Marriage

Califemme on November 17, 2008 at 6:37 PM

These people didn’t simply “wander” into the Castro…they went there on purpose…with ONE purpose, to incite a riot. And they succeeded.But an incitement to riot isn’t one of those freedoms.

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM

So Freedom of Speech that differs in view of some is now “incitement to riot”?

Funny how that gay double standard works. In all fairness then, if the Mormons came out of their temples and rioted because gay protesters were there then that would be understandable? After all, the Gay demonstrators didn’t “just wander” to those temples.

Guardian on November 17, 2008 at 6:37 PM

Alot of you are coming dangerously close to bigotry here. Please tone it down.

I did not see anything wrong with this video. There was some chanting and annoying whistle blowing, but protesting is a cherished first amendment right. I have been to several Gathering of Eagles protests here in DC, and I yelled at the anti-war weirdos marching down the street. I did not use any profanities, but if somebody would have caught video of me and those around me, we probably would have looked similar to these people.

I think that gays and their supporters have every right to march and voice their frustration with the Prop 8 vote. I definitely condemn any violence or vandalism, however.

DCGamer on November 17, 2008 at 6:37 PM

Change the first sentance to end in “priveledge” instead of “right” and you’re golden.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:26 PM

It’s highly unlikely that you’d be attacked in Compton. Well, no more likely that anyone would.

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

Let me put it this way…

Somehow, I don’t think most would.

JetBoy on November 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Glynn on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

They won’t be happy until there is a federal law demanding anal insertion, and heterosexuality is outlawed!

stonemeister on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

Hey Allah, you be sure and show that turnabout is fair play. We need the videos of pro-gay marriage people marching in straight communities (which would be 90%, give or take a few points) and being intimidated in such a way.

In fact, I’ll find them for you. Searching YouTube…errr…hmmm…Google Video…hmmm…Liveleak?

Um…never mind.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

Err my last comment was directed at Califemme >_>

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

What an annoying screetching sound through the entire video!

Jay on November 17, 2008 at 6:39 PM

See Gregor’s post at 6:33. You’re explicitly blaming the victim of violence for the injuries inflicted on him. If there’s a gay pride down main street in some Islamic enclave and rocks start getting thrown, you’re presumably on the side of the rock-throwers. That’s unconscionable.

If you can’t restrain yourself from rioting when confronted with a viewpoint you don’t like, you’re not fit for civil society. Simple as that.

Allahpundit on November 17, 2008 at 6:39 PM

stonemeister on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

That would be the end of the country as we know it.

No seriously, because it would be really hard to have kids without breaking that law. No kids, no people, no country.

:P

*lurks*

Grue in the Attic on November 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM

count that as a blessing baldi.

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:36 PM

The point is that “Yes on 8″ signs were up all over South Central LA, especially in front of the churches, but they’re blocking traffic and threatening to follow people home around here.

I’d call it a silent acknowledgment on the protesters’ part of the browner side of bitterly clinging.

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:38 PM

actually I did go into Compton by accident. The ex hubby was driving around and we weren’t paying attention… nothing happened, but we did get some funny looks in some neighborhoods. I finally just said screw it and got out of the car and asked a very nice lady how to get out of the neighborhood and explained I was from Alaska and that I was use to country roads. She thought I was hellarious and I met quite a few people who were great… even though I am sure many were probably in a gang of some sort. They asked questions about Alaska .. I stood there and talked to them about 15 minutes.

You should have seen my ex.. talk about sweating bullets. LOL

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM

Allahpundit on November 17, 2008 at 6:39 PM

THIS.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM

but they’re not blocking traffic and threatening to follow people home around here.

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM

Heh.

I would assume that a white lady around here was lost.

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Allahpundit on November 17, 2008 at 6:39 PM

THIS.

MadisonConservative on November 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM

For emphasis.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 17, 2008 at 6:44 PM

baldilocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM

I meant that I am glad it didn’t get totally stupid and out of hand. Verbal threats are one thing… actually doing it is another.

upinak on November 17, 2008 at 6:44 PM

Look, everybody…

I do not, in any way, condone violent mobs. I’ve been there…marching in support of the war amongst rabid anti-war moonbats. I’ve been spit on, punched, tripped, etc.

But you have to realize, the violent mobs (and from what I’ve seen in these videos, it’s mostly yelling) are ASKING for a riot…inciting a riot by purposely going to places where they will cause the most “ruckus”. It’s their whole point. And, again, they succeeded brilliantly.

And as a gay dude (and believe me, these mobs don’t represent me) I’ve seen plenty of daily attacks on gays. I’ve had friends beaten and left bloody on the street, just for being gay. I’ve had firecrackers thrown at me “to scare the “gay” out…

This is a DAILY atrocity gays must face…even today. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

OK, I’ve said my peace, I’m out.

God Bless.