Video: Michelle hammers McCain for not condemning the Palin smears

posted at 5:05 pm on November 12, 2008 by Allahpundit

More in sadness than in anger. Like she says, this isn’t standard political sniping on the Kerry/Edwards model; whispers about differences in strategy are one thing, whispers about whether the VP’s an abject moron quite another. And for the record, Cavuto’s wrong in wondering whether McCain’s heard about the smears. We know that he has, from the ‘Cuda herself and from one of his own top people in New Hampshire.

Hey, remember my Senate post from this morning? Dude.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

McCain is a huge failure.

nitzsche on November 12, 2008 at 5:07 PM

Did it ever cross your minds that McCain isn’t rushing to Palin’s defense because the “smears” are accurate?

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

[Any of you guys ever notice what a lovely woman Michelle is?]

Jaibones on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Because it’s Mark Salter.

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:09 PM

Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown.

there it is on November 12, 2008 at 5:09 PM

But Benny, most of the smears have been summarily dismissed as garbage by people who would know.

bamaconservative on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Sarah Palin was a threat to the good ole boy netowrk in the GOP and they are terrified of her.

So is the Obamites. They constantly attack her not for veiwpoints but for silly petty made up things.

William Amos on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Why won’t McShamnesty fight?

Because he’s a tired, old fart with no Malkins.

He defended Rev. Wright more vigourously than he did his own VP.

Have you no shame, Juan?

omnipotent on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

I’m sure she was aware that Africa wasn’t one big country. I’m sure she knows it has lots of little countries in it. This will have been a slip of the tongue – like Chris Matthews made!

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

it’s hammer time… hammer the liberal. now everyone say it together… I should have voted for Fred in the Primary.

Kaptain Amerika on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

This will have been a slip of the tongue – like Chris Matthews made!

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Oh please no!

I just ate. Now I don’t feel so swell…

omnipotent on November 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

You’re right Michelle, as usual, we need someone like you to point out the problem with our politicians. McCain is so mean to conservatives but alas, don’t ever criticize the democrats. Remember even in his campaign stump, he was defending Obama. I think it is so weird how McCain sabotaged his own campaign in a lot of ways.

mariloubaker on November 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

Remember the smears seem to have come from a fraud hoaxer and not from the campaign team at all.

goat on November 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

On topic – bing. He is so obviously either comfortable with this line of attacks, or disinterested in the outrageous nature of the attacks. It seems low class at best.

On the other hand, yeah, Cavuto’s right too. The losers tend to tear into each other. Politicians are quite generally of very low personal character, imo.

Jaibones on November 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

The more I see/read of this Malkin lass, the more I like her.

LimeyGeek on November 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

The way McCain has been in the past, I wouldn’t be surprised if he behaved like McClellan and takes some shots at Palin in a book describing the campaign.

jonkk on November 12, 2008 at 5:13 PM

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Hahahahahah… you Libs are silly. Run along and play now.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 12, 2008 at 5:14 PM

I should have voted for Fred in the Primary.

Kaptain Amerika on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

I would have, but it was over by the time it got to Kentucky.

fossten on November 12, 2008 at 5:14 PM

McCain is an honorable Veteran & a terrible Republican politician. His endless pandering to the Left is unacceptable. Why are we wasting any more time on McCain. He is going to be the Obama Republican Liason for the Senate.

Game Over McCain. Game Over.

portlandon on November 12, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Michelle,

Your last comment was the best. Good job!

Christien on November 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

They’ve already been debunked by other staffers and Palin herself. She shouldn’t HAVE to be embroiled in this. McCain’s people sabotaged her and he has left her swinging in the breeze.

After everything she and her family went through…after everything she brought to his ailing campaign…all the excitement and energy and millions of votes he wouldn’t have gotten without her (mine being one of them)…McCain has proven himself NO gentleman. He is despicable.

Redhead Infidel on November 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Umm, no. McCain demanding to be there for O’Reilly to Interview Palin, and a similar demand by McCain for the CNBC interview, are just figments of our imagination. It couldn’t have had anything do with previous Palin’s interview debacle, and McCain percieving her as unprepared.

/sarc

mainmann on November 12, 2008 at 5:18 PM

He defended Rev. Wright more vigourously than he did his own VP.

Have you no shame, Juan?

omnipotent on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

He defended OBAMA more vigorously than he did his own VP!!!!

Redhead Infidel on November 12, 2008 at 5:19 PM

I have no real problem with McCain’s post-election good humor, but I am irrated at McCain. Neither of principles have anything but nice things to say about the other, so McCain should absolutely destroy these rumors.

She did have more character in her pinky.

Spirit of 1776 on November 12, 2008 at 5:22 PM

William Amos on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Exactly.

This will have been a slip of the tongue – like Chris Matthews made!

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM

‘slip of the tounge’? How do you know it was even said?? There is no evidence that it was.

allrsn on November 12, 2008 at 5:22 PM

goat on November 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

You’re kidding, right?

CanadianGuy on November 12, 2008 at 5:23 PM

McCain is a Maverick that would buck up and show his “maverickness” if a democrat was being piled on, but if it’s a republican….even HIS VP CHOICE…”these things happen”.

Well, Maverick:
You lost the election…”these things happen.”
You killed the nation with your amnesty agenda…”these things happen.”
You lost your senate seat because we are no longer the United States, we are Mexico de Norte….”these things happen.”
You need to be put out to pasture…”these things happen.”

I am tired of talking about this closet democrat. I am done with him….NEXT!

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:25 PM

goat on November 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

You’re kidding, right?

CanadianGuy on November 12, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Some additional smears came from “martin eisenstadt” hoaxer.

the_nile on November 12, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Did it ever cross your “mind” that we’re not falling for your astroturfing?

Jim Treacher on November 12, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Hey, remember my Senate post from this morning? Dude.

Don’t do it Sarah! She will hate the Senate. This puts me in the position of almost having to hope that Begich comes back to win to save the ‘Cuda from having to make this decision.

meltenn on November 12, 2008 at 5:27 PM

I am tired of talking about this closet democrat. I am done with him…!

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Me too. I was done with him before he was ever nominated. He was destined to lose.

Redhead Infidel on November 12, 2008 at 5:28 PM

Some additional smears came from “martin eisenstadt” hoaxer.

the_nile on November 12, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Yeah, but it doesn’t mean this is not coming from the campaign. Let’s not get sidetracked here.

CanadianGuy on November 12, 2008 at 5:28 PM

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

The NAFTA was said to be more like “Rack-em, Stack-em,” or whatever with CAFTA stuck in there … the Africa one was a slip of the tongue, which you can see her make a similar gaffe in her recent ADN interview… but you have to be purposely malicious to believe she doesn’t know if Africa is a country or a continent…

BTW, I think the guy who’s leaking is Salter… Salter seems more excitable than excitable andy… which would explain the whole bath robe business…

Screw the Palin leaks… who was the big blabber mouth telegraphing all the strategy?

ninjapirate on November 12, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Because it’s Mark Salter.

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:09 PM

Yep, I think that everyone must now admit that Salter is at least one of the sources, which is why McCain is staying quiet. I generally didn’t read The New Republic, but they did have a pretty good article earlier this year about McCain’s management style.. McCain tends to treat his staff (especially long time loyalists like Salter) as family members and has a hard time criticizing them/ taking sides. Which is basically why his campaign collapsed last year. So he’s never going to strongly denounce the Palin garbage.

(Plus, Salter will be ghost-writing another book about the 2008 campaign which McCain will be out pimping just in time for the 2009 holiday season).

Illinidiva on November 12, 2008 at 5:30 PM

Hello !!! – I keep saying it – McCain finished 5th from the bottom of his class at Annapolis (Naval Academy).

This man is not a bright bulb on intellect.

Get it.

jake-the-goose on November 12, 2008 at 5:30 PM

I would have, but it was over by the time it got to Kentucky.

fossten on November 12, 2008 at 5:14 PM

It was over when it got to Virginia but I voted for Fred anyway.

When the poll-person asked Which Party? I answered the “pro-American” party…she laughed and handed me the Republican color-coded card.

Then the guy leading me to the voting machine said, “well, Democrats are Americans too.”

And I responded, “yeah, but Republicans are PRO American.”

That shut his piehole.

Let’s roll.

ex-Democrat on November 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM

ninjapirate on November 12, 2008 at 5:29 PM

What was this “Strategy” you speak of?

PappaMac on November 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM

This just serves to remind me of all of the reasons I didn’t want to vote for McCain in the first place. Sarah Palin and the rum and cokes were the only things that helped me check off his name on my Ohio absentee ballot.

Canadian Infidel on November 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Michelle should take her own advice. “It’s over. You lost. Move on.”

SnarkVader on November 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Apperently , a women got to do what a man should’ve done..

the_nile on November 12, 2008 at 5:32 PM

Illinidiva on November 12, 2008 at 5:30 PM

You mean, like democrats. He can kick republicans all day, but don’t insult his fellow democrats.

He can eat it. I blame Huckabutt for him getting the nomination, I didn’t support him until Palin and I didn’t vote for his dusty, non-conservative old ass, I voted for PALIN!

He can just go off into the sunset with Lindsay Graham and eat it for all I care.
We learned a lot this year. We don’t need anymore mealy-mouthed liberals posing as republicans.
Extinct Species-RINOS!

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:34 PM

All he had to say was, “All these stories about Sarah Palin are completely false. She is a fine person and a fine public servant. I wish her nothing but the best in her future endevours.”

But, did he? Noooo!

Instead, he went schmoozing on Letterman, that bastion of
Conservative Talk Shows.

Lord Have Mercy, I am so tired of Beltway Elitism I can’t stand it!

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 5:35 PM

McCain’s always been something of a jerk, in addition to being a RINO on most issues. That’s why most of us did not want him to win the nomination. And I’m sure McCain would like to blame Palin — or anybody else — for the failure of his campaign, but the fact is that he’s the one who failed to excite voters, not Palin.

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

If the smears were accurate, that would mean that McCain is an abject fool for choosing Palin as his running mate in the first place, wouldn’t it? I don’t believe McCain is a clueless moron any more than I believe that Sarah Palin is one. Palin may not be a policy wonk, but she is obviously a very bright and capable woman who learned what she needed to know to govern her state effectively, and undoubtedly would have done the same if she had been elected VP. Palin is also a principled woman with impressive natural leadership skills; she clearly has tremendous potential — and that is obviously scaring the crap out of a lot of less-principled people on both sides of the aisle.

AZCoyote on November 12, 2008 at 5:36 PM

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Well, Barack Hussein Obama’s middle name accurately IS Hussein, yet that didnt stop Maverick from going ballistic at anyone in his campaign from using that word on the hustings…

Always Right on November 12, 2008 at 5:36 PM

I saw this live, Michelle was awesome!

abinitioadinfinitum on November 12, 2008 at 5:36 PM

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Nope….

Hog Wild on November 12, 2008 at 5:37 PM

I for one, think this is old news and who cares any more what McCain does or does not do. Sarah is strong enough to not need him or anyone to defend her. Her own speeches and personality speak for themselves as far as I am concerned. Let’s get on with the business of re-building the Party and getting behind Sarah and the many other great young GOPers we are so lucky to have. Onward and upward please!!

jeanie on November 12, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Michelle should take her own advice. “It’s over. You lost. Move on.”

SnarkVader on November 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Listen, Skippy, Michelle Malkin is one of the brightest spots in American Journalism today.

If you don’t like her, don’t blog on her sites.

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 5:40 PM

This is just a learning lesson for the RINOS in our party. You are going to be extinct. You’re ways of wishy-washy, let’s all get along BS is out. We are strong, we have leaders that can defend their values and we will put them in power. We don’t need a bunch of turncoats that want to be loved by the democrats and the MSM.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:42 PM

But, HEY, how ’bout that Todd!? What a guy!

/McCain

Christien on November 12, 2008 at 5:42 PM

I like the politico thread. This media attention Sarah is getting is driving the left mad

“OMG JSUT GO HOME TO ALASKA U STUPID WOMAN!! *tears*”

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Let’s get on with the business of re-building the Party

Well to do that, McCain and his staff have to never be within a mile of its leadership again. And McCain also has to know that conservatives aren’t big fans of his backstabbing.

CanadianGuy on November 12, 2008 at 5:45 PM

“OMG JSUT GO HOME TO ALASKA U STUPID WOMAN!! *tears*”

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:43 PM

The historic election of Obama is losing it’s pixie dust fast.

MSM asks , what’s palin doing right now?

the_nile on November 12, 2008 at 5:46 PM

The historic election of Obama is losing it’s pixie dust fast.

MSM asks , what’s palin doing right now?

Just like his historic speech. :)

lodge on November 12, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Whilst I thought McCain could have been a bit more force full in what he said about the smears and in defending his running mate, I got the impression that he sees these so called campaign leaks as being absurd and that the whole situation is beneath his contempt. Therefore to make a big deal out of it only lends credence to to the notion that there is any substance to the stories in the first place.

Dreadnought223 on November 12, 2008 at 5:47 PM

I wrote the McCain campaign the night that Carl “school girl” Cameron gushed about the gossip.
I said that he needs to shut his advisors up. That Sarah was the only reason I voted for his non-conservative ass and that he needs to leave the party.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Nobody’s naming the smearers, and perhaps they aren’t as deep in the campaign as they have made themselves out to be to the press.

In this case, what control does McCain really have over what they say?

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Dreadnought223 on November 12, 2008 at 5:47 PM

There’s a delicate balance , yes.

the_nile on November 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Dreadnought223 on November 12, 2008 at 5:47 PM

Or beneath his paygrade. Go home, Maverick.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM

I normally agree with MM 99.999% of the time. But I can’t shake the feeling that people aren’t rushing to Palin’s defense because Palin told them not to and let everyone know “I got this one”.

Hog Wild on November 12, 2008 at 5:49 PM

CanadianGuy on November 12, 2008 at 5:45 PM

1. they won’t
2. he already knew

thomasaur on November 12, 2008 at 5:50 PM

More in sadness than in anger.

I doubt it.
Michelle has never really supported McCain because she’s an illegal immigration hardliner. I think she enjoys having an issue over which to take issue with him.

MayBee on November 12, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Hog Wild on November 12, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Ditto

thomasaur on November 12, 2008 at 5:52 PM

McCain seems to think that his losing was no big problem for the country.

Maybe he’s right, now that he shows himself to be such a pale pastel cartoon.

profitsbeard on November 12, 2008 at 5:52 PM

More in sadness than in anger.

I doubt it.

MayBee on November 12, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Let’s not forget campaign financing, bit him in the arse, immigration that ALL AMERICANS should be against if they love their country, and global warming. Just a few of the items that most conservatives don’t agree with the “Maverick” on.
Toodles, Maverick.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Michelle should take her own advice. “It’s over. You lost. Move on.”

You’d prefer it if Palin was smeared and lied about with no pushback. Keep wishing.

Jim Treacher on November 12, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Michelle should take her own advice. “It’s over. You lost. Move on.”

Jim Treacher on November 12, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Hey Jim, they must work for the RNC…

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 5:56 PM

McCain is a jerk!!! He lost all little respect last night.

will13smith on November 12, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Palin/Malkin ’12!!!

/had to be said…

jwehman on November 12, 2008 at 5:59 PM

What if the press has been accepting the word of an “insider” who turns out to be some coffee-fetcher trying to inflate his or her importance? Those actually in a position to be in the know said the smears weren’t true. So who is McCain supposed to investigate?

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 5:59 PM

No investigation. Yes, I know he is democrat lite and they LOVE their investigations. A nice word about his former running mate is the least he could have done.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Excellent Michelle.

There is no comparison between the anonymous McCain advisers disparaging Gov. Palin and the Kerry – Edwards slap fest. The insults in the Kerry – Edwards incident had names attached to them. The McCain cowards are hiding under the cloak of anonymity.

Zorro on November 12, 2008 at 6:02 PM

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:01 PM

I don’t think he was dissing her on the Tonight Show. And the Tonight Show was guaranteed not to be pre-edited, or put together in a way where he could be accidentally on purpose misquoted.

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 6:03 PM

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 6:03 PM

No dissing, just cowering. Doesn’t want to upset his friends in the MSM and the democratic party.
Happy Trails, Maverick.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 6:03 PM

He may not have dissed her, but he has not defended her honor.

That is called being a Gentleman.

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 6:07 PM

The smearer is likely anonymous, because in the age of the internetz, it would be really easy to check his or her story. After all, if Palin were in Akron while Bob Donutboy was in Dallas, it’s kind of hard to say Bob saw anything.

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Sekhmet on November 12, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Who cares….he should defend her against these attacks. That is all we are saying. Geez.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:09 PM

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:09 PM

My dear, “What we have here is Failure to Communicate.”
Strother Martin – “Cool Hand Luke”

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 6:16 PM

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:09 PM

My dear, “What we have here is Failure to Communicate.”
Strother Martin – “Cool Hand Luke”

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 6:16 PM

“Some people you just can’t reach…”

And Guns and Roses “Civil War”.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:17 PM

benny shakar on November 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

They have already been debunked 9 different ways. No one believed them anyway.

Remember these lies?

Did she ban Harry Potter? No, it wasn’t written yet.
Did she charge for rape kits? No, never happened.
Did she abuse Power? No, declared innocent in Trooper gate.
Did she give birth the Trig? Yes, there is a birth certificate.

By the way where is Obama’s Birth Certificate.

Geochelone on November 12, 2008 at 6:38 PM

This is a bit OT, but earlier today, one of the Left’s talking heads said that the “Cuda is “risking overexposure” now. To my knowledge, Greta’s interview was the first with Governor Palin, and Matt Lauer’s was the second. Seriously, I don’t think that is “overexposure” in anyone’s book. Not even The Big Moonbat Book of Knowledge.

Keep speaking up, Sarah! With each interview, you prove yourself to be the smart, honest woman that we know you to be! You’ve got the Lefties shaking in their wing tips!

conservative_in_texas on November 12, 2008 at 6:39 PM

That A** hole Bill O. is on the air on his radio show today (You no the one no one listen to) trashing Gov. Palin again.What a sexual pervert and jerk he is .

thmcbb on November 12, 2008 at 6:41 PM

McCain seems to think that his losing was no big problem for the country.

profitsbeard on November 12, 2008 at 5:52 PM

McCain considers it an honor to lose to the first Black American President.

PackerBronco on November 12, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Thanks, Michelle, for your standing up against these ugly attacks on Gov. Palin. That McCain would rather stand up for his enemies than his running mate is appalling! I’ve e-mailed his office but of course have been ignored.
Michelle, it’s always good to see you on Fox. Hope that increases. You speak for so many of us!

Christian Conservative on November 12, 2008 at 6:43 PM

If you don’t like her, don’t blog on her sites.

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Don’t blog on her sites? You think posting a comment is “blogging”?

SnarkVader on November 12, 2008 at 6:45 PM

Somehow you’re inclined to believe that the people who were more than estatic over the smears are likely to believe Palin when she denies them? I can see it already – the Left will go Oh, of course Gov Palin, now that you say it was all lies we realize how we were wrong to attack you like a pack of rabid dogs.

The comments implying that McCain isn’t addressing the smears because it is the truth just support my opinion. Apparently Gov Palin’s denials hasn’t convinced those posters.

And shouldn’t McCain consider the concept that if it is all true, it only reflects poorly on him? He is the one who picked her. If he doesn’t care about Palin’s reputation you’d think he’d atleast care about his own.

katiejane on November 12, 2008 at 6:45 PM

Fine…I’ll write slower so you can understand.
It you do not like Michelle Malkin and her viewpoint, do not post comments on her sites. Go over to the Kos Kids where I am sure they will be more apt to appreciate your point of view.

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Remember these lies?
Did she ban Harry Potter? No, it wasn’t written yet.

I really enjoy how there are some on the left wing blogs who, after the ‘Cuda mentioned this in a couple of interviews, are now trying to say that it depends on which Harry Potter she was talking about, and how she was mayor from 1996-2002. No, you morons, the original story that created the book ban insanity was the trouble she had with Wasilla’s department heads, including the librarian, her first year in office. That would be 1996. And…wait for it…Harry Potter hadn’t been published yet in the US. Wait a minute, why am I trying to use logic with these people?

meltenn on November 12, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Go Michelle!!!

Next you should start attackin O’Reilly, he has been a real jerk especially with Palin. He thinks he could just denigrate a woman and expect her to come on his show. His arrogance and disgusting behavior is beyond the pale.

jencab on November 12, 2008 at 6:55 PM

And Guns and Roses “Civil War”.

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Love that song.

Cavuto… never liked him.

Ugly on November 12, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Oh, and it was strange seeing a MM that doesn’t smile.

Ugly on November 12, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Love that song.

Cavuto… never liked him.

Ugly on November 12, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Neil Cavuto is the best guy on Fox, hell, on television.
He rocks! Of course, I was an accounting major….

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 7:07 PM

Of course, I was an accounting major….

HornetSting on November 12, 2008 at 7:07 PM

lol. I was not an accounting anything… maybe that explains it ;)

Ugly on November 12, 2008 at 7:10 PM

I was a Radio, RV, and Film major.

I learned how to count backwards from 5.

kingsjester on November 12, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Did Michelle even bother to vote for Palin?

I think people like MM are making way too much out of this for their own reasons. McCain has never said an unkind word about Palin. I don’t know what MM thought he was supposed to do.

Terrye on November 12, 2008 at 7:12 PM