Open thread: Palin and Greta on leaks and the election

posted at 9:00 pm on November 10, 2008 by Allahpundit

10 p.m. ET on Fox, her first interview since election night. Expectations that anything noteworthy will come of it are near nil, but we’re staring down the barrel of a 10-week news lull so let’s seize a rare opportunity for an open thread while we can. There’s no way she’s going to name names on the leakers but we might get a little generic “jerks” rhetoric out of her. Or, for maximum drama, a wistful lament that Maverick hasn’t rushed to her defense as fast as he might have.

Wait, did I say this is her first interview since the election? You’re a day late, Greta. Click the image to watch.

Update: I spoke too soon: The media’s relentless effort to inflate her rudimentary expressions of faith into some sort of fundie lunacy has led AFP to pronounce this a very noteworthy interview indeed. Exit question: Did you know that Sarah Palin won’t appear publicly with people who are pro-choice? I read it in Newsweek so it must be true.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

I don’t think i’ve EVER seen Joe as happy as he is in that pic …
:-)

Buckaroo on November 10, 2008 at 9:03 PM

If she appears to have a more moderate view of abortion in the 2012. I think she could possibly make gains in the women vote.

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Gov. Palin will have the support of this conservative.

Zorro on November 10, 2008 at 9:05 PM

the Cuda in winter

joey24007 on November 10, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Stop the madness! This is a Great American. She has a
approval rating other politicians would die for.
The Beltway Elitists are so scared of her popularity, they are trying every thing they can to get rid of her…Republicans and Democrats alike.
Unless Republicans return to the party of Ronald Reagan, they will never win another Presidential Election…period.

kingsjester on November 10, 2008 at 9:05 PM

I don’t think i’ve EVER seen Joe as happy as he is in that pic …
:-)

Buckaroo on November 10, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Me, either! LOL

Isn’t Sarah the greatest?!
Presiding over her crockpot after a day being the Governor and giving a big interview?
As Glenn Beck said on his show one day:
Gov. Palin can rip your head off, crap down your neck and all while backing a pie!
What an awesome woman!

Jenfidel on November 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM

News lull? Don’t you think that ‘ole rebel Bush is going to pull some fun shenanigans in his last daya? Maybe some keyboard pranks? Furniture heists? Some juicy presidential pardons?

Could he pull an 11th hour institution of martial law on the pretext of the Patriot Act and 9/11 and unwarranted wiretapping and Hurricane Katrina and and…?

Greenhelmet on November 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Palin/Joementum ’12. ;)

Ponz on November 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM

backing=baking
Sorry!

Jenfidel on November 10, 2008 at 9:07 PM

What in the hell is wrong with the Associated Press?? Nevermind, I know the answer. But they twist every little thing she says (wasn’t that Iraq/Mission from God explained looong ago??) This is why I rarely check their stories anymore. Forget plowing through doors. I would like to see some plowing through the MSM.

XWing5 on November 10, 2008 at 9:07 PM

When’s the sitdown with Sully?

JammieWearingFool on November 10, 2008 at 9:09 PM

I heard through a co-worker that Oprah wanted to interview Gov. Palin now that the election is over………… and she basically told her to go suck an egg.

…………….. anyone know if there is any truth to this?

It could be it’s own thread………… if true. Or like the MSM, we could just make it up, and run with it.

Seven Percent Solution on November 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Hey, who paid for those kitchen cabinets?

JammieWearingFool on November 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Hey, who paid for those kitchen cabinets?
JammieWearingFool on November 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

This is the house that Todd and Sarah built. Cool, huh?
I love these people and I hope they stay with us for a long long time..

gracie on November 10, 2008 at 9:14 PM

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM

How can you have a more “moderate view” of abortion if you think it’s murder?
And from what I could tell among my women friends, they loved her just as much as I did.
Sarah can win without the womanyst vote, thanks.

Jenfidel on November 10, 2008 at 9:15 PM

That head on the wall in the foyer looks a lot like Joe Biden’s expression: FDR, I hear youuuuu!

Keep cookin’ Sarah!

profitsbeard on November 10, 2008 at 9:16 PM

I don’t think i’ve EVER seen Joe as happy as he is in that pic …
:-)

Buckaroo on November 10, 2008 at 9:03 PM

I had to look at it twice to make sure that’s who it was!

capitalist piglet on November 10, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Hey, who paid for those kitchen cabinets?

JammieWearingFool on November 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Might be the Gov.’s house. So maybe Alaskans.

mred on November 10, 2008 at 9:16 PM

I read it in Newsweek so it must be true.

Uh, why is the story buried four links deep? Maybe you don’t want to link to the site, but some of us like to view the original source in context (which is more damning to me than someone else’s say-so).

calbear on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM

I agree. If she makes it a purely “states’ rights” issue, as it probably should be, she can still express her personal beliefs on abortion while saying that those beliefs will not interfere with her beliefs in limited government.

jimmy the notable on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

When BO gets done implementing his radical agenda on infanticide, even pro-choicers will be ready for something different.

Dee2008 on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

How can you have a more “moderate view” of abortion if you think it’s murder?
Sarah can win without the womanyst vote, thanks.

Jenfidel on November 10, 2008 at 9:15 PM

I agree she can win without the “womanyst” vote. Republicans do it all the time. This is what I mean by moderate: She’s opposed to abortion in cases of rape and incest. That might strike some as too harsh.

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM

She is the most down to earth, awesome Woman! I love her and sure do miss her. She was unfairly trashed. But, she is not even dwelling on that. She needs to run in 2012!!

sheebe on November 10, 2008 at 9:20 PM

I really get tired of the MSM making her out to be some kind of religious fanatic. Nothing she’s said is unusual for anyone who has been to church even if it was just once. Barack Obama says basically the same thing and it’s all good.

I really like how they say this is the first time she’s confirmed “going rogue” too. Hasn’t she mentioned that like every time she’s talked to the press since the election? And wasn’t it confirmed during the campaign by pretty much every journalist that travelled with her that she often went off script?

meltenn on November 10, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Reporter: Why do you think you lost?

Palin: Well, there was such a desire for change, and the Republican ticket was too much of the status quo.

That’s an AWFUL answer from Mrs. Palin. She wants to distance herself already, and she really wasn’t prepared to run right now. I’m not saying I don’t like her, I think she is a genuine person and could really shake up Washington politics. But I do think that if most people in this forum would go back to her comments about shoring up your economy, then her answer wandering into health care, they’d agree this was indicative of her grasp on some huge issues.

Her tone is quite bad when asked about troopergate…MOVE ON she screams. Not good Sarah. I think Jindal is the man for 2012.

FLcapitalistthug on November 10, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Seven Percent Solution on November 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

I will be so disappointed if she grants Oprah an interview. I want to continue to watch Oprah lose ratings month by month. It’s so much fun.

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM

“Renegade”

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:22 PM

There must be a lot of people both Dems and Repubs scared of this woman’s appeal.

d1carter on November 10, 2008 at 9:22 PM

calbear on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

calbear on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

That’s how the blogosphere works. Deal with it. What exactly are you accusing AP of? Attacking Newsweek where they don’t deserve it? Or, because 3 different reputable blogs covered it, that somehow makes it less reputable?

jimmy the notable on November 10, 2008 at 9:22 PM

I will be so disappointed if she grants Oprah an interview.

Matt Lauer and Wolf Blitzer are next in line.

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:23 PM

I heard through a co-worker that Oprah wanted to interview Gov. Palin

If Oprah asks Palin for an interview, I hope she has the good sense to turn her down. Oprah is a nitwit.

Dee2008 on November 10, 2008 at 9:23 PM

The ADN interview was pretty good, even with the annoying roving 2-cam doing its little editorial sweeps around the property while the Governor was talking. (Imagine you’re in a conversation with a few people, and one of them keeps looking everywhere but at you. It’s off-putting.)

DrSteve on November 10, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Don’t know the details but she told Barbara WaWa the same thing: Go pound sand…Put it where the sun don’t shine…Maybe after I rip you a new bellybutton…

Make ‘em beg, Sarah…Make ‘em beg

gracie on November 10, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Seven Percent Solution on November 10, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Don’t know that she turned her down quite that dramatically, but the Anchorage Daily News says she did turn down both Oprah and Baba Wawa.

meltenn on November 10, 2008 at 9:25 PM

When’s the sitdown with Sully?

JammieWearingFool on November 10, 2008 at 9:09 PM

You mean beatdown? Soon, I hope. :-)

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM

The Crooked One. Obama is the male form of crooked/bent in the dhuLuo language. Really. (The female form is ‘Abama.’)

baldilocks on November 10, 2008 at 9:25 PM

You got a link for that? I’d love to see that.

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:26 PM

FLcapitalistthug on November 10, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Why is that such a bad tone? That’s the exact same thing The One said when we brought up Ayers and Wright, and he just won the presidency. Its better than her saying “Let me clarify something about that, and then wasting her own precious minutes in the spotlight talking about something that’s detrimental to her.”

jimmy the notable on November 10, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Greenhelmet on November 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM

He might authorize the removal of all “O’s” from all keyboards and all signage in the WH. R-m-ve sh-es.
W-men’s room. -val -ffice. R-se Garden. Air F-rce -ne.

Oink on November 10, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM

“Renegade”

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Exactly! I heard it today on the radio. Interesting.
Good job CG!

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:27 PM

There are two cudas

the one who had to parrot the McCain line

and the real cuda

Her best quality is something that Reagan also had and it can’t be taught by a PR firm … she is happy when she is campaigning … she wants to talk to people and shake hands, she has a smile on her face 95% of the time

good quality to have

joey24007 on November 10, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM

…………………………”Interloper“.

Seven Percent Solution on November 10, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Matt Lauer and Wolf Blitzer are next in line.

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Even if Wolf Blitzer is fair with her, his panel of hacks including David Gergen and that crazy whackjob with his own radio show will rip her apart afterwards.

Not too concerned about Matt Lauer. He is a little goofy when he starts interviewing people.

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Awwww yeaaahhhhh!

Dee2008 on November 10, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Greenhelmet on November 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Come January 20, 2009, 12:01 p.m. EST, all the “O”s from they keyboards in the White House will be missing.

malclave on November 10, 2008 at 9:28 PM

baldilocks on November 10, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Whoa! Interesting Baldi!
I thought Clinton was “the crooked one”?
: P

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Arctic Fox!

KCB on November 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Nevermind here it is.

Palin spokesman Bill McAllister said the governor has turned down requests this week for television interviews with Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Walters and George Stephanopoulos of ABC, and PBS’ Charlie Rose. She’s also turned down requests to appear on Leno and Letterman. But she does plan to do interviews with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and Larry King. Also possible? An interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, if the logistics work out. McAllister said he’s not just getting calls from bookers — he’s been getting personal requests from some of the people who want her on their shows. (Larry King left a personal message on McAllister’s voicemail.)

She’s going rogue on maverick, but dissing the late night jokesters.

I pray she disses BOR.

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM

She’s a woman…W…O…M…A…N.

blue sky on November 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM

OT: Rhetorical question, why is Alan Colmes still on television?

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

Don’t know that this is still accurate now that the election’s over but during the campaign it was “Renegade”.

meltenn on November 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM

So the result of the election is the U.S. got bent?

malclave on November 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:28 PM

I’ve seen Laurer get pretty rough with some people … Blitzer too.

Larry King kisses everyone’s ass once they’re on his show.

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

I thought Larry hated Sarah…. He’s an Obama hack…

Palinpuma on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

She’s made it clear that her opposition to rape and incest exceptions is something personal – and that she was comfortable being on ticket that didn’t adopt that position. When asked what would happen if Roe v Wade were overturned, she said there would have to be a societal discussion state by state, and that she herself favors a culture of life. She’s never, to my knowledge, spelled out what she believes the state’s role would ideally be.

If people ever stopped breathing so heavily about her that they could hear what she’s saying, she’s actually fairly moderate, even libertarian in her rhetoric, and certainly in her tone. The problem might even be that she isn’t conservative enough for some of the real So Cons!

CK MacLeod on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

“Renegade?” Can Lorenzo Lamas sue for copyright infringment?

Sarah has every right to speak to whoever she wants.

Oprah and Barbara just wanted to subtly gloat and give the appearance of a fair interview.

kingsjester on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

OT: Rhetorical question, why is Alan Colmes still on television?

Reason #12 why I dropped Fox News last week.
My life if much, much better.

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Larry King kisses everyone’s ass once they’re on his show.

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Larry King doesn’t even know who is on his show every night, without proper medication.

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:33 PM

FLcapitalistthug on November 10, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Don’t know much about Jindal except he’s Indian (the dot not the feather) stock…that would be good news. He looks a little goofy, tho, and I think he could use some tips on hair from Sarah…parts down the middle went out with Alfalfa.

gracie on November 10, 2008 at 9:34 PM

So the result of the election is the U.S. got bent over?

malclave on November 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM

We will see.

baldilocks on November 10, 2008 at 9:34 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM

ODORUS!

jerrytbg on November 10, 2008 at 9:34 PM

Greenhelmet on November 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Hide rotten fish heads in the resolute desk perhaps?

Dreadnought223 on November 10, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Roe v. Wade – I would like for someone like Fred Thompson – lawyer and regular talking guy – to sit down and explain to the American people what the law is all about. How overturning Roe v. Wade will NOT make abortions illegal.

I would be 9 out of 10 people don’t understand it. Do you agree that seems to be an issue?

Add that to the list of suggestions for the RNC and the new leadership.

Oink on November 10, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Reason #12 why I dropped Fox News last week.
My life if much, much better.

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Agree. You should check out their ratings for the week of the election. They were not stellar ratings. I wanted to hear Karl Rove speak and true to form, Alan ruined it for me. Such a waste of airtime.

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:36 PM

CK MacLeod on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Well I guess I’ve been listening to the media too much. The way you it, she does sound quite moderate.

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Hide rotten fish heads in the resolute desk perhaps?

Dreadnought223 on November 10, 2008 at 9:35 PM

You don’t have to be that extreme. Nothing like a sack of McDonald’s trash ripened by the passage of time and the heat of the day. 1/2 of a Big Mac and a small order of fries. Much easier to come by than a fish head. :)

Oink on November 10, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Joementum should immediately switch to the GOP. He’d be welcomed with open arms. McCain should shuffle over to the dimorats.

ErinF on November 10, 2008 at 9:37 PM

generic “jerks” rhetoric

Is it possible that she actually thinks they’re jerks? I know it sounds insane.

Jim Treacher on November 10, 2008 at 9:37 PM

CK MacLeod on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Good job, CK!
You explained her position on abortion much better than I could.
Thank you.

Jenfidel on November 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Personally, I don’t think there IS a “moderate” view on abortion. It’s either murder or it’s not. However, I’m open to a different opinion.

SouthernGent on November 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Jim Treacher on November 10, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Treacher, as long as my ideals are close to yours, I have hope.

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM

SouthernGent on November 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Exactly, no gray area to abortion. The child is either killed or it is not.

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:39 PM

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:36 PM

watch this

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

YHWH.

Jim Treacher on November 10, 2008 at 9:42 PM

“And if there is an open door in ’12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I’ll plow through that door.”

/snark/ wow look how stupid governor palin is. she can’t even figure out what 12+4 is. what a dolt. /end snark/

MFn G I M P on November 10, 2008 at 9:44 PM

YHWH.

Jim Treacher on November 10, 2008 at 9:42 PM

You Have White House?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:44 PM

This better be good or else,

Fox News will be next for a

purge*!!Haha.

*(canopfor deeply regrets the use of the word purge,
and does not intend to upset any H/A crew members
with the wrong impression,but Fox better not be
smirch ‘SarahCuda!)(Snark):)

canopfor on November 10, 2008 at 9:44 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

Anyone know the rest of the candidates’ SS names? Just curious.

XWing5 on November 10, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Hide rotten fish heads in the resolute desk perhaps?

This reminds me of a song..

Greenhelmet on November 10, 2008 at 9:46 PM

SouthernGent on November 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM

I actually think there are different levels of support on abortion. Some people don’t want abortion under ANY circumstance. Some are against abortion but are open to have an exception for example in instances of real health concerns of the mother, rape, etc. Some people who support abortion rights don’t mind regulations on partial birth abortion or support parent notification for a minor. Then there are some who don’t want ANY regulation on abortion at all.

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Has McCain yet made a statement about the leaks in his campaign? I might have missed it.

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Eight Ball.

Since he used to buy them on a regular basis when he was younger.

Dreadnought223 on November 10, 2008 at 9:46 PM

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Let me say this to you terryann, as someone who also lived next door to a women’s shelter for years: Sure, next time you are a victim of crime, we will kill one of your kids. Actually we will tell you you should kill your own kids. Then we will tell you that is justice for you.

But given you probably haven’t met any of the women in that women’s shelter nor would have the guts to tell them about your version of justice, two words for you: Elisabeth Fritzl.

Despite the most horrendous, unimaginable horrors that she suffered, for years on end and totally against her will, powerless to stop it and powerless to escape or get help, she still had a better sense of right and wrong, and justice and injustice than even you.

saint on November 10, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Anyone know the rest of the candidates’ SS names? Just curious.

XWing5 on November 10, 2008 at 9:45 PM

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Here’s what’s wrong with Sarah Palin:

She’s grounded
She’s honest
She’s tough
She adapts
She overcomes
She is faithful (as in Semper Fidelis) always
BTW Happy birthday my fellow Marines
She is competent
She is fearless
She is a mother
She is a mother who respects life
She knows when it is appropriate to take life
She has an innate understanding of fiduciary responsibility
She understands the threat of taxation without representation
She understands individual freedom and the risk reward ratio of going into business
She understands that the risk reward ratio of going into business is severely hampered by technocrats that want what you have but have never walked in your shoes
She kills, slaughters, and eats wild game
She refuses to buy her meat in a supermarket that does the killing and slaughtering for her
She is not afraid of living outside the cocktail crowd
She understands the caveman mentality of our enemies
She refuses to have a dialog with madmen who stone women to death
She understands that history repeats itself because we humans are so self absorbed that we as a group have no knowledge of history
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg

OH, did I mention that she’s a woman who loves her country and when the potential President of the United States asked her to serve she said YES

What a dumb bimbo.

winemkr on November 10, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Ah, AP the time to defend her was a few weeks ago. You know, while you were busy dumpster diving for every negative article you could find no matter what the source to post here, on after the other. The ship has sailed…

TheBigOldDog on November 10, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Anyone know what the SS code name for Obama is?

Waffles!

Ears!Haha:)

canopfor on November 10, 2008 at 9:48 PM

To STILL remain completely ignorant of the inaccuracy of the “task that is from God” “quote” is absolutely inexcusable.

DaveS on November 10, 2008 at 9:48 PM

can we stop using the word “right” after abortion

I can’t stand it when people use the word “right” to describe something like marriage either

joey24007 on November 10, 2008 at 9:49 PM

TheBigOldDog on November 10, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Don’t be so hard on AP. He has issues with strong, Christian women and alpha males.

carbon_footprint on November 10, 2008 at 9:49 PM

OT: Rhetorical question, why is Alan Colmes still on television?

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Americans with Disabilities Act?

There has to be a protected status for Skeletor.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 10, 2008 at 9:49 PM

winemkr on November 10, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Yeah. We could do worse in the White House.

Oh wait………..

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 10, 2008 at 9:50 PM

This is frankly funny, In alaska some talk show hosts have made it their mission to criticize her because she hasn’t done enough with social issues. Now, when she suddenly turns into national figure she is painted as some sort of far right wing loon.

Awesome, Life isn’t fair.

Palinpuma on November 10, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 10, 2008 at 9:49 PM

Good one!

sherry on November 10, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Thanks CanadianGuy!

XWing5 on November 10, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Even no name first time guests that come on Hannity and Colmes bitch-slap Allan right out of the gate now. LOL

CanadianGuy on November 10, 2008 at 9:52 PM

saint on November 10, 2008 at 9:46 PM

I’m sorry but your comment sounded quite threatening. I don’t know if that is the way you intended it.

terryannonline on November 10, 2008 at 9:52 PM

CK MacLeod on November 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM

The heads of Big S, Jetboy, and ernesto simultaneously exploded.

thirteen28 on November 10, 2008 at 9:54 PM