Video: Obama on seances and talking to ex-presidents

posted at 3:59 pm on November 7, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via Ben Smith, who’s surprised enough to note it, and Karol, who’s seeing red from outrage. Note to The One: The fastest route to post-partisanship emphatically does not lie through Nancy Reagan jokes. Especially when she’s recovering from a broken hip.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Wow, that was competing with its own rhetoric for being obnoxious, condescending, overwrought, and plain stupid.

–I just came from Malkin’s dank, whole of a blog and felt inspired. the out-and-out racism is getting REALLY scary. The last two days commenters have been talking non stop about race riots and stuff. Very nutty.

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 5:03 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Bringing people together, not as easy as it’s cracked up to be.

But thanks for giving us a preview of how Dear Leader will unite us all.

Praise Um-Ah

fogw on November 7, 2008 at 5:03 PM

No, I never said that. Anybody that did is stupid. Yes, that includes that Baldwin fellow…

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 5:04 PM

compulsory community service. gee that sounds TERRIBLE! Well with a fifteen year record high rate of unemployment there are lot’s of people with nothing to do.

And where, exactly, does the government get the authority to force those people to get up off their lazy butts? Seriously, I want to hear your justification.

Lazy people should get their own consequences for being lazy. If you don’t want to work, fine don’t work, not my problem, not the government’s problem. But you shouldn’t get freebies either. Don’t work, don’t eat, that sort of thing, you know.

I sincerely hope you all move to Australia.

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 5:01 PM

As liberal as Australia is compared to here, you’d probably love it there. However, they won’t let you live their permenantly unless you:

A.) Are retiring there and are wealthy enough to support yourself, or
B.) You provide some form of skill or other assistance to the workforce.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:05 PM

I sincerely hope you all move to Australia.

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Ain’t going nowhere retard. We will be watching every move you guys make. Obama, Nancy and Reid now own everything. The economy, the wars, Putin rising, unemployment, taxes, sunspots, global warming, crop circles, EVERYTHING. You wanted it. You got it. Eat it!

JAM on November 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM

–I just came from Malkin’s dank, whole of a blog…

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 5:03 PM

This is ALSO Malkin’s blog, you hemorroid.

MadisonConservative on November 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Office of the President Elect????

Man, this guy has got some serious issues. That kind of hubris always masks major insecurity. Even having won the election, he can’t seem to stop himself from continuing the stupidity with symbols during the campaign – “O-Force One”, the “presidential” seal…

ProfessorMiao on November 7, 2008 at 4:21 PM

Big president-elect seal = Little president-elect _______…you fill the the appropriate body part.

Sweetness0726 on November 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Oh shi-

Try this little exercise my friends.

Google the word: plan

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM

I’m surprised he didn’t rub his nose with his middle finger.

I’m already sick of his snarkiness and he hasn’t even been inaugurated yet.

gemchick on November 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Anybody remember Bone Thugs-n-Harmony? They had a hit with a song titled “Thuggish Ruggish Bone.”

Get ready for the bone and the mo thug, bustas
You know me as a hustla
Try to creep and get beat, maybe six feet, peep, gotta put them under
Straight jackets, gotta make that money, man
It’s still the same now, bailin in my black trench vest
You gotta be down to bang bang
Come and get this teachin, ya soldiers how thugstas must slack
Me drinkin me brew till me skull crack, when we on our way back

Don’t know why I thought of that.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Y’know, this new crop of trolls is really pedestrian. They lack the creativity, the sheer porta-pottiness, the… the… je ne sais quoi of the old ones like alphie.

Pity, that. Really.

Gilda on November 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM

Office of the President Elect????

ProfessorMiao on November 7, 2008 at 4:21 PM

Big president-elect seal = Little president-elect _______…you fill the in the appropriate body part.

Sweetness0726 on November 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Sweetness0726 on November 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM

JAM on November 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM

Damn straight. We intend to stick around and fix things when Leper Messiah screws up.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Compulsory community service, hmmm, that kinda sounds like the draft. Training for what exactly? Saul Alinsky type community organization? Radicalization? What?

JAM on November 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM

He really is scum.

Urban Infidel on November 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM

I think we just saw the first episode of “Watching Barry Grow Up in the White House”.

This is going to be pure entertainment.

sherry on November 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Don’t know why I thought of that.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM

You want that on the Barack Obama Official SoundTrack?

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Chicostein I too noticed the twitch around his eye. Never saw that before. Also his eyes are getting bags. Ooooh, the lad is getting all pooped out with so much work. Barry, this is your first day….you have FOUR MORE YEARS of this Dumbo. If we aren’t all starving and homeless before this is over, there might be a lot of chuckles with him, Biden and microphones.

UnEasyRider on November 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Whatever happened to alphie anyway? One day he was here, I come back the next week and he’s gone. He get banned?

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Way to go Barry – way to piss off 56 million Americans even more.

I still remember her saying “Oh Ronnie” when they buried him. LEAVE HER ALONE!

gophergirl on November 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM

my “brother” goes to school 15-18 hours a week learning 3 foreign languages and works 40-50/wk- 52 weeks per year b/c he pays his own way for housing, school etc. And some of his friends do the same.
How the hell are they supposed to do 100 hours of Community Service a year? Are they not going to be able to sleep- they don’t get any as it is!
What a joke!
But… the joke isn’t funny :-(

kareyk on November 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Funny how he attempted to list off a second former-president he had talked to, tipped from his second finger out, but floundered/panicked into Nancy Reagan. Did he mean Carter? Bush Senior?

TastyPanda on November 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Classless twat. Absolutely unbelievable that our not-even-in-office-yet President Elect would stoop to such a joke, especially for supposedly wanting to govern from “the center.” It’s going to be a long four years.

Jockolantern on November 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Sweetness0726 on November 7, 2008 at 5:08

Might be the reason Michele is so angry all the time.

UnEasyRider on November 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM

You’re asking me? I figured he’d been *eaten.*

:-o

Gilda on November 7, 2008 at 5:17 PM

How Sophomoric…
Nothing like hitting the opposition to encourage that gooey, kumbahyah feeling that Obama’s wanting to encourage… I think that the children who voted for Obama could have related much better to Hillary’s channeling of Eleanor’s essence…..

CynicalOptimist on November 7, 2008 at 5:17 PM

This guy has no dignity. Shame on you BO and hopefully Nancy has a speedy recovery.

koolbrease on November 7, 2008 at 5:18 PM

You’re asking me? I figured he’d been *eaten.*

:-o

Gilda on November 7, 2008 at 5:17 PM

So that’s why I woke up with a bitter taste in my mouth. Bleh.

*lurks*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:20 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Gee, and we just wish you could learn to be tolerant of people who disagree with you, but that’s very clearly too much to wrap your libtard brain around, so you’re forced to deal with us as though we’re cartoon characters.

Hypocrisy thy name is Libtard.

Esthier on November 7, 2008 at 5:21 PM

This is Obama’s idea of reaching out to conservatives.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Douche-bag-in-Chief…

Wyznowski on November 7, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Don’t feed the trolls.

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Honeymoon is over, dillweed.

Vashta.Nerada on November 7, 2008 at 5:24 PM

He is a completely classless a$$hole. I guess on the other hand, he is just staying true to his party’s mascot.

annetteharrell on November 7, 2008 at 5:26 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Sorry, the only ones I saw rioting were the very open mind Libs,in SF “Go hug a tree” , but only if that not to scary

Bridgette on November 7, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Tru dat, playa!!! Fo’ shizzle!!!

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 7, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Classless. Poor Nancy is recovering and she is still missing her beloved. This jerk has no heart at all.

conservativemama on November 7, 2008 at 5:28 PM

Some of you may remember my comments stating I would give Obama a chance? He blew it today.
No more nice. Going to be a long four years with the POSSOBBHO in office.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 5:28 PM

What a joke!
But… the joke isn’t funny :-(

kareyk on November 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM

You obviously missed the clip of Obama talking about “all those earnest young people who couldn’t afford college” and how he had to raise taxes to give them scholarships “after all, we have to get the money from somewhere. It doesn’t grow on trees.”

I just can’t believe this. Next they’ll be slipping the plague into senior flu shots “we just can’t afford all these old people”.

eaglesdontflock on November 7, 2008 at 5:29 PM

This is what we can expect… sliminess!

grapeknutz on November 7, 2008 at 5:31 PM

BTW assclown, that classless comment cost you. About 2 million of your supporters are now former supporters.

Vashta.Nerada on November 7, 2008 at 5:32 PM

Uhhh, he blew it with a tasteless joke, a day and a half after the election?

Methinks he was never going to not blow it with you.

YYZ on November 7, 2008 at 5:35 PM

This whole thing just does not sit well with me. I get the feeling we are watching a bomb blow up in slow motion… Between Obama opening up his mouth and talking to Joe Biden being, there, and both houses draped in blue I just dont know what to think other than BOOM.

Keep ragging on conservatives. They are not the problem any more. It’s your own party now.

Gatsu on November 7, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Classless, disgusting, mean, irreverent. I’m glad I’m out of the military now because I’d never salute this POS!

davenp35 on November 7, 2008 at 5:38 PM

What a Chicago PUNK. Besides it was Hillary who had meetings with Eleanor Roosevelt not Nancy Reagan.

Nice way to set the mood messiah.

lisalj on November 7, 2008 at 5:41 PM

And look at Granholm standing there behind him, cackling away… meanwhile Michigan’s economy is in the crapper and the place is shedding jobs left and right… keep laughing Jenny.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Tru dat, playa!!! Fo’ shizzle!!!

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 7, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Done. Here’s the list as it stands today:

1.) Metallica – “Leper Messiah”
2.) Nine Inch Nails – “Head Like a Hole”
3.) Dean Martin – “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head”
4.) Living Color – “Cult of Personality”
5.) Marilyn Manson – “The Nobodies”
6.) Carly Simon – “You’re So Vain”
7.) AC/DC – “Dirty Deeds [Done Dirt Cheap]”
8.) George Michael – “Brother Can You Spare a Dime?”
9.) Nine Inch Nails – “Closer”
10.) Garth Brooks – “I Got Friends In Low Places”
11.) Afroman – “Because I Got High”
12.) Puddle of Mudd – “Control”
13.) Flotsam and Jetsam – “Suffer the Masses”
14.) Toby Keith – “How Do Like Me Now?”
15.) Metallica – “King Nothing”
16.) Marilyn Manson – “Dope Show”
17.) Bone Thugs-n-Harmony – “Thuggish Ruggish Bone”

Look forward to adding more next week :) And of course over the next for years of Leper Messiah and the GaffMeister 5000. >:)

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:43 PM

JAM on November 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Yeah, I caught that as well. Ran that idea past my kids, who immediately said “We won’t go to college then, we’ll go to a trade school. We’re not playing his game”.

I love my kids.

The Nancy Reagan comment was tasteless. And who was the moron who chose that font for his sign? One of the Ringling Brothers? (Cue Calliope music)

Blue-eyed Infidel on November 7, 2008 at 5:44 PM

I love my kids.

Blue-eyed Infidel on November 7, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Train a child up in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Good man. Good man.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Sorry, but screw him. He can’t give even one press conference without insulting someone? Again, screw him.

CornFedBeauty on November 7, 2008 at 5:46 PM

For our Canadian friends:
Channeling Oscar Leroy: Jackass!!

thomasaur on November 7, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Another for the list, Grue.

Michelle Branch – “Are You Happy Now?”

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 7, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Good thing Chris Matthews wasn’t there. Secret Service would have to restrain him. Has anybody else noticed the post-coital glow on his face after this election?

sladenyv on November 7, 2008 at 5:52 PM

It was a comment that was meant to make us mad — and you know what? He succeeded. Not like it matters… nope not when Ohio, North Carolina, Missouri, Florida and all the rest of those supposed “red states” voted for this jerkweed.

Have fun America!

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Did this jerkwad even mention President George H.W. Bush?

Jenfidel on November 7, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Michelle Branch – “Are You Happy Now?”

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on November 7, 2008 at 5:51 PM

It Is Done

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 5:55 PM

CornFedBeauty

I like that. From your comment, I can assume you are not related to that urban, latte-drinking, libtard masquerading around here as a redstater called CornFedBubba…

And that’s a good thing!

JAM on November 7, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Nancy Reagean was an idiot and the most disliked person of the Reagan administration. Read Ed Rollins’ book Back Rooms and Bare Knuckles. He said she was the most feared person in the WH and made a perfect precursor to Hillary the Harlot of Babylon.

Note to Republicans:
Chill the f%$# out! We have a long rode ahead and I believe our success will be accelerated if we stop nitpicking everything he says. There will be legitimate things to combat in the future, save your ammo.

revolution on November 7, 2008 at 5:56 PM

Well, I guess his words are exactly what one would expect from a political thug out of Chicago. Hateful, classless, graceless, flat out stupid.

Oh yeah Barry, you’re off to a good start, you classless low life.

Zorro on November 7, 2008 at 5:58 PM

Jenfidel,

Why would you mention GWB? He is the worst president Republicans have ever elected (yes, I voted for him twice and for PALIN/mccain).

Bush took the post 9-11 mandate and reduced it to pottage. The sooner I forget about him the better.

revolution on November 7, 2008 at 5:59 PM

There will be legitimate things to combat in the future

revolution on November 7, 2008 at 5:56 PM

You missed the compulsory volunteerism thread, I take it?

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 6:00 PM

Note to Republicans:

revolution on November 7, 2008 at 5:56 PM

For someone who thinks Mrs. Obama is the pinnacle of class, I don’t know where the hell you get off. Nancy Reagan was and is a national treasure and has done more for this country than that terrorist-sympathizer Hussein and his anti-American cow of a wife. And after enduring 8 years of you idiots crapping on EVERYTHING that President Bush did or said, I think it’s about time you started to “gird your loins” and get set for the mountain of crap we’ll fling at President Obama. He doesn’t deserve the office. He is unqualified. His press conference shows early indications of him being stupid or — at best — intellectually lazy, and his vote-buying, fraud machine was the only thing that carried him into the White House.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:01 PM

I feel the exact same way about Hillary–why didn’t he mention her?
She’s the one who supposedly talked to Eleanor Roosevelt’s ghost.

Jenfidel on November 7, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Awesome.
Thank you!

Jenfidel on November 7, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Jenfidel,

revolution on November 7, 2008 at 5:59 PM

President Bush (and he still is President until January 20, 2009, thank God) will be remembered – one day – as one of our country’s best Presidents. Truman left office derided much the same way Bush is being derided, and in fact Truman’s approval rating was 22%. History has proven kind to him, as it will to President Bush.

As for Hussein… well, he’s the second Carter term… sad, but true. You’ve been sold the biggest pile of shineola in the world pal.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Jenfidel,

revolution on November 7, 2008 at 5:59 PM

I was talking about Bush 41, not 43–his father.
And I proudly voted for President GWB 4 times (twice as Gov. of TX).
He took his post 9/11 mandate and made this world, and certainly this country, a much safer place.
I won’t ever forget him and America owes him a great deal of thanks!
I only wish he could be President for 4 more years, except that given the stress of the job, it would probably kill him.

Jenfidel on November 7, 2008 at 6:06 PM

I was talking about Bush 41, not 43–his father.
And I proudly voted for President GWB 4 times (twice as Gov. of TX).
I won’t ever forget him and America owes him a great deal of thanks!

Jenfidel on November 7, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Rest assured Jenfidel that, one day, people in this country are going to really miss George W. Bush. I miss him already even though he still has another 2 months. But I think, slowly, people will realize the calibre of the man after he leaves office.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:08 PM

yea…. that whole “just say no” thing was a huge success. Nancy Reagan…what a treasure…Remember the “War on Drugs”? It was that campaign against illegal drugs in the eighties that was SO successful that now you can’t buy illegal drugs anywhere ever. Which is really too bad cause I could use kind of go for some Marijuana right now (it being Friday and all)…

Too bad you guys couldn’t figure out some way to do a “weekend at Bernie’s” routine with the corpse of Ronald Reagan instead of running McCain. You may have stood a chance this year…

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:08 PM

If Nancy Reagan is fair game then so is that Romulan wife of Obama’s.

bloviator on November 7, 2008 at 6:10 PM

OMG the drama queen-ness of it all. It was a joke, perhaps in poor taste, but also worth a chuckle. Nancy Reagan’s a nice enough women, but she’s not some “national treasure.” She’s no different than Hillary, Laura, Tipper, former first ladies, everyone needs to chill. If this is the act of ultimate disgrace that has ended your “honeymoon” you were never genuine in the first place. Sheesh.

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:10 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:08 PM

What do you hate more? The fact that Obama will never be as popular or as successful as President Reagan? Or the fact that, you woke up this morning and found out that even though Obama won you didn’t get that pony, that new house and the pile of diamonds you thought you would?

Stay classy prick. Stay classy. You’re not fit to carry Reagan’s jock strap. And neither is your President-Elect.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Summary of Obama press conference.

This is a mess.
I am not president yet.
Maybe it will all crash before I am sworn in.
I am not touching it until I have to.
Oh, btw I am getting a dog.

MB4 on November 7, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Actually i got a UNICORN!!!! and I will stay classy (did you forget I’m elitist?)

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:13 PM

If Nancy Reagan is fair game then so is that Romulan Klingon wife of Obama’s.

bloviator on November 7, 2008 at 6:10 PM

MB4 on November 7, 2008 at 6:13 PM

Summary of Obama press conference.

This is a mess.
I am not president yet.
Maybe it will all crash before I am sworn in.
I am not touching it until I have to.
Oh, btw I am getting a dog.

MB4 on November 7, 2008 at 6:11 PM

You forgot:

- I like to make fun of popular former First Ladies who have recently lost their husbands and suffered a possibly debilitating fall.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:14 PM

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:10 PM

NObama’s whole life is a disgrace–there will be no honeymoon for him at my house.
And if you think Hillary and Tipper are the equal of Nancy Reagan and Laura Bush, you’re not only not going to bring “death to media hacks” but you might as well join them.

Jenfidel on November 7, 2008 at 6:14 PM

WestCoastLibtard

You don’t make any sense. Go away.

JAM on November 7, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Actually i got a UNICORN!!!!

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:13 PM

You sure it’s not an ass a donkey with a stick on empty tin cone? Better check.

MB4 on November 7, 2008 at 6:16 PM

You know what – I’m getting some hope out of this. (My own brand of hope, based on faith in the American people, which I can’t seem to shake.)

I don’t think we are going to have to put up with this for four years. I don’t think we are even going to have to put up with even TWO years at this rate. I think he will wind up impeached for something.

The more moderate idea that it won’t be too bad after all, and will be over eventually, and it will be like other presidencies, just doesn’t strike me as that probable. Because it’s getting worse already – more grandiose, more arrogantly insulting.

Combined with everything else we know about him, there are just too many things. I think there is going to be a tipping point, and it won’t be pretty either way. Either he will be impeached somehow, or we will all be toast, as far as having a free country is concerned.

My bet – right now – is on the first. My hope is that we get to that first.

Alana on November 7, 2008 at 6:16 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:13 PM

I didn’t realize you could be an elitist and unemployed at the same time — but I always seem to underestimate you Dems… sorry I mean Commies.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:16 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Classy. I don’t expect to see you around here much longer.

fogw on November 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM

This makes you more honest than most who are pretending to be all post-partisan while lying in wait hoping for Obama’s inevitable failure.

I do love the irony of this. Right wingers spent the last 8 years telling us that if you hate on the President then you hate the country. You want the country to fail. You want the troops to fail, you want America to go down, etc. etc. etc. Now we’ll see if those rightwingers follow their advice. I doubt it.

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Alana on November 7, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Please, you think Pelosi is going to have him impeached? She probably is under that podium with knee pads and freshly Botoxed lips. Uh-uh. Best thing to do is to work to take the House and Senate back in 2010 with real Republicans and then defeat this punk in 2012.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:19 PM

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Ah I see – you should just be happy that the right is willing to follow the example set by the Dems and their Code Pink pals.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:20 PM

Alana

See one of the previous commenters responses about something happening and Obama not finishing his term.

“So you voted to give us Biden then?”

I guess Obama truly does have a sense of humor.

JAM on November 7, 2008 at 6:20 PM

This man clearly has a cold cold heart. This is proof of it. Want more proof? Barry’s grandmother (the one who actually raised him) died Monday. Why isn’t he headed for Hawaii for the funeral? If not for her, then for his half sister that still lives there?

Isn’t the real truth that Obama never cared about his grandmother, never visited her in the past decade (until he ran for President) and has only used her as a prop?

Obama is a jerk with no soul.

ZzzzDad on November 7, 2008 at 6:20 PM

Now we’ll see if those rightwingers follow their advice. I doubt it.

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM

And when such a wonderful example was and continues to be set for them too. Go figure.

MB4 on November 7, 2008 at 6:20 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Classy. I don’t expect to see you around here much longer.

fogw on November 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Indeed. That comment was disgusting.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM

WestCoastLibtard,
This will sound childish so you should be able to understand it- eat sh*t and die!!

thomasaur on November 7, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Obama is a jerk with no soul.

ZzzzDad on November 7, 2008 at 6:20 PM

Forget his grandmother, I realized that when it came out that he voted four times to deny medical treatment to babies who survive an abortion. Classy.

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Republican on November 7, 2008 at 6:19 PM

DUDE!! OVERKILL!!!

*retches*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Some of you had better start getting with the new order of things in America or else. You know who you are.

DasObamaReich on November 7, 2008 at 6:22 PM

WestCoastLibtard on November 7, 2008 at 6:13 PM

Always good to see the HA gunners get in some target practice after work.

bloviator on November 7, 2008 at 6:23 PM

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM

I wouldn’t say we’re hoping for him to fail. It’s more a matter of judging what he says, what he’s accomplished in his life, what his goals are and the odds that he can meet them without bankrupting our country, and we come to the conclusion that we can expect hime to fail.

fogw on November 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM

DasObamaReich on November 7, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Heh. Heheh. Heheheheh.

He can come and get me.

I aim to misbehave.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on November 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM

Ah so you are admitting that all your high and might talk about the “office of the President” and respecting it, was in fact severe partisan hackery meant to protect a Republican President. Got it! Thanks! :)

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:25 PM

DeathToMediaHacks on November 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM

It’s a whole new ball game, MediaHack: Obama wants the country to fail, wants America to go down and he wants the troops to fail, so disliking him won’t be a problem.
Our job is still the same.
We’re counting on our system of checks and balances to keep this foreign Marxist pretender in line as much as possible.
And praying a lot.

Jenfidel on November 7, 2008 at 6:26 PM

we can expect hime to fail.

fogw on November 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM

Yeah, that about sums it up.

*eats*