Palin on the leakers: “Those guys are jerks”

posted at 8:50 pm on November 7, 2008 by Allahpundit

First day back at work for the ‘Cuda, and it wasn’t uneventful. I’m giving you two versions, the nitty gritty 90-second hit from CNN and the extended director’s cut from MSNBC. No names are named, but the hint she drops about the NAFTA smear probably having come from one of her debate preppers is as heavy as a barbell. Who was in charge of prepping her? Among others, according to Fox News: Randy Scheunemann, her chief defender, as well as … Steve Schmidt and Mark Wallace, husband of Nicolle. Hmmmm.

The MSNBC clip heats up starting at around 1:45; apparently, she and McCain have been chatting about this. Exit quotation: “I never asked for anything more than maybe a Diet Dr. Pepper every once in awhile.”

Update: Ambinder on the Romney rumors:

As one of the first reporters to sense these ill-winds, I don’t see an organized conspiracy. The first people with whom I spoke had no connection to Romney’s campaign whatsoever — they were longtime McCain advisers and aides… so…they didn’t much like Mitt Romney. When Palin was first selected, of the five Romney aides/advisers I remember contacting, three had positive impressions and two had mixed impressions.

Now, as the campaign progressed, there were people who can be fairly described as being Romney advisers who began to criticize Palin and pass along what their Republican friends were telling them. But so did consultants, strategists and activists representing every potential 2012 candidate. And other Romney advisers continued to praise her.

Who ordered the hit on Palin? Everyone, apparently.

Update: The MSNBC clip’s long but worth watching, especially the part about double standards for women candidates.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 8

Carl made it clear that the sources were anonymous. My problem was with the giddy attitude he reported it with.

csdeven on November 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM

The biggest problem with Cameron’s report was that there was no skepticism about any of the claims. He even seemed to make the whole bathrobe story seem like it was shocking. He didn’t even suggest that there had been reports in the Politico that McCain aides had already planned weeks ago to blame Palin.

CanadianGuy on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

boo hoo

Dave Rywall on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

She should have been on top of the ticket.

No she isn’t ready.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

I signed, not only because they leaked the names, but because they suck at running a campaign

I mean … if you are starting a football team … do you bring in Rich Kotite to run the squad or Bill Belichek?

should be “leaked the smears”

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

I don’t know what FOX News’ complexities are; they claim to be against the NY Slimes’ hit piece on McCain being in a relationship with a lobbyist with ‘anonymous sources,’ yet their own damn reporters goes in the same gutter!

O’Reilly, Shepherd, and Carl are done! This network is trying to suck up to the liberals and the rest of the MSM.

Sarah will be fine. She is one tough gal.
The reputation of the Fox News, McCain staff, and Mac himself are on the line.

Greta, Sean, Cavuto, Gutfeld, and the Fox & Friends crew (Mon. – Fri) are the only tolerable ones in that network.

jencab on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

She looks tired and pissed off and yet I think the prettiest I’ve seen her thus far.

alex342 on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

when Fox was reporting and spreading all this bile,smear and outright lies about Obama? I guess that was ok as long it helped your cause

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Are you for real?

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 9:32 PM

You go girl!

Gina on November 7, 2008 at 9:32 PM

In the second video,as Governor Palin returned to her
office,and started talking about curtailing Alaska’s
budget and the progress of the natural pipeline,

Sarah said more in those few minutes about running
Alaska,

then Hopey said in his entire time of running for
President as to how he wanted to run America!!!

canopfor on November 7, 2008 at 9:32 PM

I am as annoyed as everyone else about the childishness of this but it’s not like we haven’t seen it before, it just the first time in a while that it’s our side misbehaving. The same kind of stuff went out between Kerry and Edwards. And don’t forget that Gore and Clinton folks pointed their fingers at each other when Gore lost. I don’t think those fences have been mended yet. And the media told it all. It they are not good at another thing, dishing dirt is their specialty. And I relish the opportunity to see her represent herself and not a campaign, she is doing great.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM

alex342 on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

she seems to have that invisible touch

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM

They’re trolls. Or at least crr6 is, the other one is new and either a moron or a troll. Does it really matter which? Ignore them

Here’s a sample post:

Weather Underground sent letters of warning before bombings and set of the bombs when no one was around. Sure it was reprehensible but totally different from your garden variety crazed right winger who would see killing a bunch of doctors as some sort of divine retribution.

crr6 on April 20, 2008 at 1:17 PM

I think they may both work for the Department of Hope and Change.

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM

I already ordered my 2 bumperstickers online:

“Don’t Blame Me, I Voted For Sarah”

and

“Palin 2012! I Want My Change Back!”

Marcus on November 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM

dictating social values from a public office is just not the right recipe to bring in the independents.

Cheers,
The Family Guy.

peter_griffin on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

On what issues do social conservatives want to do this? The social conservative agenda is largely a libertarian one…they want to keep government out of their business (i.e, don’t indoctrinate kids in public schools, don’t try to regulate religious speech anywhere, etc.) The one exception I can think of is abortion, but that is an exceptional issue.

What has Palin done in her public career to dictate social values, other than to advocate a certain code of values as we are all able to do under the 1st ammendment?

Nosferightu on November 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM

No. This is different. Cameron reported what he had been told by senior McCain staff people and said so. He didn’t pretend to have come up with the information via investigation like Rather did.

Gilda on November 7, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Ding Ding this is why it is Cameron’s fault he should have INVESITGATED so he is a cue card reader now, just regergitates what he hears and no investigation..good grief that is worse than I thought~

PiggieSez on November 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM

In the MSNBC clip it sounded like she’s planning to do some of those national interviews she’s been offered. To which I say: avoid Oprah, Barbara Walters, and anyone else in the MSM like the plague Sarah! Talk to Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck. Matt Lauer, et al. just want to rehash the backbiting and your mistakes. Tell them to go to hell. If you do decide to do interviews with them: insist that they come to you, take them up to see ANWR, then leave them on the tundra.

meltenn on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

I think they may both work for the Department of Hope and Change.

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM

you mean they are doing their service

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Can you imagine a country where people like her could actually govern, as opposed to the wack-jobs that we have now.

r keller on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

After this election I have changed my tune. I was never a feverish feminist, but this has changed me. Anyone who crosses my path who belittles a female candidate or me, will have an unpleasant surprise.

Cody1991 on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

You sound like my wife, Cody. She came over to McCAin from Hillary, all because of Sarah, and now this. She is spitting nails!

Both parties are loaded with sexists and snakes. If we don’t take out the garbage here in the next few months, we’ll have these probems again, and we’ll never get Sarah and other talented women like her to run again.

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

I don’t know if it’s been pointed out, the “bathrobe” has morphed to “a towel”.

Marcus on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

This interview is an examply of why they should have let Sarah talk!
She has a natural ability and likability.

conservativemama on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Do y’all want to see how fast this disappears and a huge attitude adjustment by the RNC? Hold a fund raiser and have Gov. Palin as the speaker. They may be dumb but they aren’t stupid.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:22 PM

I can’t wait to give money to a PAC with which she’s involved.

hoosiermama on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

God bless her for taking on Obama’s dirty campaign, traveling constantly away from her family and doing everything she could to get McCain elected. Then it turns out even the campaign was making things difficult for her. I got that sense watching the interviews. She knew the media was hostile, and I got a sense someone said rude things to her right before she went on air.

I’m glad it’s over, and she knows how the game is played now. I am glad she can go back to doing what she loves and does well, and I think she has a bright future. If she can take the past three months as well as she has, she’ll be a rockstar in 2012, depending on the next four years.

chunderroad on November 7, 2008 at 9:36 PM

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

They weren’t lies. Was the truth. Don’t you care about what could happen in our Country with him as President? If you have kids, why wouldn’t you at least research and find out facts? They are out there. He won’t keep his promises that he said go you. Just wait and see. It didn’t help our cause at all. It opened our eyes. I knew something wasn’t right with him when I saw him on Oprah.

sheebe on November 7, 2008 at 9:36 PM

The thing about Cameron is this … what was he thinking?

FOX benefits from all of the right leaning people in this country and the not so political who are just tired of all of the other “news” networks

and then they go ahead and report this about the one person who the right really likes?

what kind of a business decision is that?

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Carl Cameron is a reporter. His job is to go find a story and REPORT IT. That’s what reporters do. The problem is that THIS story is not what the ultra-hard right wing wanted to hear and they can’t believe that it’s coming from a network that “leans to the right”

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:36 PM

PiggieSez on November 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM

the dude is a weasel … look at him

along with that mannequin “shep” …

and “bold fresh” O’Reilly … talk about putting your finger to the wind, that dude’s political beliefs change every week

his best show was when Cavuto took him to school on the Oil prices

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

I love Sarah. I miss her too. She is real. God bless her and her family. Hope she does come back in 2012.

sheebe on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Why is she still in the news?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

She will be in the news for the next 40 years get use to it. Palin is the future.

Anyone after watching this news conference that still thinks she is stupid. needs to get their head examined. she handled every question. With detailed answers. She stood up and stated her case very clearly and convincingly.

A true star and no wonder that the elites are trying to destory her. She will destroy them. I will help her do it.

unseen on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Axelrods Astroturfers and internet ninja’s ain’t going into retirement! It is going to be constant campaigning. That’s part of what that change.gov thing was about.

sharrukin on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

This is exactly the way she should be handling it, calling the cowards what they are, and doing it herself without anyone’s help. I was especially pleased that she put the MSM on the spot as to how news is reported now without fact checking like they used to do when she got her journalism degree. Governor Palin is in the unique position to critique the MSM because 20 years ago she was part of the MSM.

Well done Governor. Drop the hammer on everyone of those who participated in this little smear campaign.

Hog Wild on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

I don’t know if it’s been pointed out, the “bathrobe” has morphed to “a towel”.

Marcus on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Actually, it was a towl that got morphed into a bathrobe. First variation I heard is she had a towl around her and a towl around her hair. Then it quickly changed to a bathrobe.

And yet, there’s pictures of Cindy McCain on Meghan McCain’s website in a bathrobe with McCain advisers in the room… and they’re not “shocked and awed.”

Enoxo on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

You seem to like Governor Palin quite a bit. Could you explain why? I don’t want to hear identity politics crap about her being a real American nor do I want to hear about how her being scrutinized by the press somehow makes her admirable. Specifically, what has actions has she done which inspire you? What has she said that inspires you?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

First off, she is genuine. Her accomplishments speak for themselves and she didn’t have to lie, cheat, or steal to get there. She holds the same views as I do (mostly). And I very impressed with the way she has handled the vicious attacks with poise and determination.

Last, did I say she is genuine? As opposed to that sack of $hit Obama who is an empty suit, a liar, and corrupt to his core.

csdeven on November 7, 2008 at 9:38 PM

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Reporters check their facts

the reporters you describe look for “batboy” and try to predict if Jesus will be seen surfing as a sign of the end times

I don’t appreciate smear reporting … and I don’t care who the target is … liberal, conservative, dem, rep, or just average joe on the street

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Why is she still in the news?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Why do you care? Your side won. Rejoice!

;-)

baldilocks on November 7, 2008 at 9:39 PM

This is one classy human being.

kcewa on November 7, 2008 at 9:39 PM

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

And that’s why they won’t get jobs in the future. I will leave it to the people who know these folks to determine who is trustworthy and who is not. And I am pretty sure those who need to know are already aware.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

She should have been on top of the ticket.

No she isn’t ready.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

So what do you got now..

the_nile on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

you mean they are doing their service

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Yep!

Well, I can see that the big “O!” bat signal has been lit calling our team of crack trolls (or is it troll crack heads?) to post at Hot Air… so ciao for now, folks. Time to go to a blog that has a quicker trigger finger on banning trolls.

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Did McCain drag down the Palin ticket?

kurtzz3 on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Thank you!

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

You seem to like Governor Palin Obama quite a bit. Could you explain why? I don’t want to hear identity politics crap about her being a real American nor do I want to hear about how her being scrutinized by the press somehow makes her admirable. Specifically, what has actions has she done which inspire you? What has she said that inspires you?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Here.

lorien1973 on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

His job is to go find a story and REPORT IT.

Cameron reported it with a smirk and sneer I haven’t seen since I accidentally tuned into Olbermann for 5 seconds. Shep Smith and O’Reilly were just as bad. Shep because he swishes left and O’Reilly because if you’ve seen him interview a Playboy Playmate (oh, he has) or Lees Wheel (sp?) it isn’t hard to see a misogynistic streak.

Marcus on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Well, moron, *you* chose to respond to this thread, and if you’re complaining about MSNBC or CNN, learn to operate the remote. Moron.

sloopy on November 7, 2008 at 9:41 PM

baldilocks on November 7, 2008 at 9:39 PM

No kidding. It seems like libs are intent are destroying Palin even after the election is done. The campaign is over. Dems enjoy your win and smile.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:41 PM

the dude is a weasel … look at him

along with that mannequin “shep” …

his best show was when Cavuto took him to school on the Oil prices

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Right on!

PiggieSez on November 7, 2008 at 9:41 PM

If the MSM spent some of that energy looking into Obamas
past maybe the playing field would have been leveled.

We’ll never know .

Texyank on November 7, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Greta said on her blog that Schmidt called her and said that the towel thing “Never happened.” Course he hasn’t come out on anything else yet and, given the debate prep hint that The ‘Cuda gave, he could still be behind the rest of the smears.

meltenn on November 7, 2008 at 9:42 PM

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

She may be in four years. Smart cookie. I like the way she sees the big picture and throws away the extraneous junk.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:42 PM

So what do you got now..

the_nile on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

What do you mean…..what do you got now?

Clarify for me.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Sarah has a brain and she has b@lls, which is more than anybody else showed in this whole damn dismal 24 months. The head of the GOP is Sarah. Period.

dhimwit on November 7, 2008 at 9:43 PM

chunderroad on November 7, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Yeah, I’m glad she’s home with her family and doing the job she loves. She knows whether or not she wants to pursue national politics. I hope she does.

Anyway, enough politics for me for one week. Besides, there’s a considerable stench in here from these trolls and Drywall. In lieu of throwing open the windows for fresh air, I’m signing off.

Cheers, y’all

Cody1991 on November 7, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Some how you have failed to see the difference between reporting and rumor mongering.

You have failed to consider the gleeful tone in the reporting which is not OBJECTIVE REPORTING.

You have failed to see the duration and focus oof the reporting and now O’Rielly has even changed the meme to:

Palin doesn’t know where Africa is.

That is what he said on his radio show.

Somehow he has dropped the “continent” vs “country” issue.

THAT IS NOT REPORTING.

And the bath robe thing? Give me a break! That is news?

Geochelone on November 7, 2008 at 9:44 PM

csdeven on November 7, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Ok. So she’s “genuine” and she’s been attacked by the media and handled it with poise, neglecting to throw tantrums or engage in name calling. Oh wait, she’s done both of those things. Lots of people hold similar views to yours. As for her “accomplishments”, she’s been a mayor of a town smaller than my college and she has been a governor for 2 years. There’s gotta be something more to your affection for her? Is it mostly the identity politics?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Apparently Sarah still is money to the media. After Obama’s performance today, he will fall out of favor with the media slowly but surely. He can not do this job. He is a mid-level manager at best. It will be fun watching him try to do it. Especially if he has to make an apology call after after conference sans teleprompter.

In my opinion, Rick Davis came out tonight for one reason and one reason only. There was too much backlash on John McCain in the last 48 hours so he had to dismiss the smears because McCain’s silence was going to hurt his reputation in the short and maybe, long term.

sherry on November 7, 2008 at 9:45 PM

What do you mean…..what do you got now?

Clarify for me.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:43 PM

What do you got as president-elect right now..

the_nile on November 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM

The libs will self-destruct. They have no outlets for their anger now.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM

She ripped those reporters up… Who said that? Why don’t you do your job and tell me where those clothes are? Dude.. she rocks..

She is not afraid at all. And that bit about Alaska women being equal.. wow. It came out so fast and natural, because it was.

By the time she finishes with the MSM they will wanting the first women president.

cptthumper on November 7, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:42 PM

I hope she is ready in four years, I think she is absolutely great! But now that I think about I think the “elitist” conservative commentators and the libs were right: She’s not ready right now. Part of learning from a loss is determining which critics from the other side were right. I believe the polls showed that Americans didn’t think she was ready. She has an uphill battle to climb. I wish her the absolute best.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:47 PM

I have a trailer house & 4.2 acers of land for sale in the Jackson Ms area I’m moving to Alaska

driver on November 7, 2008 at 9:47 PM

sharrukin on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

fine by me. It will save me from finding a new hobby for the next 2 years. As conservatives we must go and sign up other conservatives to vote. We need to organize. Find others of like minds. educate the young.
And we need to constantly call out the liberals for their mistakes.

Obama’s insult to nancy Reagan today was one of this mistakes. We should have hammered himon that and we will. Keep a running list of mistakes and insults to use in the next year.

2009 will be the year the dems show themselves. ther eis no election so they will pass all the crap stuff in 2009 then as the 2010 elections come closer they will again morph into conservativ etax cutters and defenders of the middle class. We must record every vote. and Blare it over and over again until it is seared into the Americian minds of what the dems did in 2009.

unseen on November 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM

What should Sarah do in the immediate future? I say avoid Oprah and Barbara like the plagues they are!

Vote in my poll:

“In light of Sarah Palin’s phenomenal popularity and potential to be an agent of change on a national level, what do you think she should do in the immediate future?”

History Chaser on November 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM

She’s not ready right now

Somehow I doubt that if she was holding her first news conference as president today that she’d be having to make post-press conference apologies to members of former first families.

CanadianGuy on November 7, 2008 at 9:49 PM

God, I love that woman. What a pleasure to see that she’s as much of an inspiring spitfire off the trail as she was on it.

Tanya on November 7, 2008 at 9:49 PM

His job is to go find a story and REPORT IT.

Marcus on November 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

What’s so new about that? “Campaign Carl” has always had that stupid look on his face. And as for Shepard Smith,it seems like people have been pissed since he defended Obama that day during 1 of his interviews and with regards to Bill O’Reilly,I was shocked beyond belief he didn’t cut Cameron off during that interview when he took ol’Sara out to the woodshed.

Am I really defending the hosts on Fox News against the rabid dogs of the Neo-Con wing of the GOP??

GOD HELP ME!!!!
LOLOL

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Why wasn’t she ready as VP , the media overlooked what she done for real and just tried to get at her to swoon for obama.

the_nile on November 7, 2008 at 9:51 PM

CanadianGuy on November 7, 2008 at 9:49 PM

Dead on observation!!! Totally agree.

sherry on November 7, 2008 at 9:51 PM

The libs will self-destruct. They have no outlets for their anger now.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM

hmmmm supreme court, talk radio, right blogs, drudge report, consitution, etc. A hater can always find something to hate. The trick is to make them hate moderate dems. We can peel away alot of those southern dems to our cause. If they follow Pelosi and Obama into liberal land they will lose reelection.

unseen on November 7, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Go Sarah!! She will be ready to hunt some donkeys in 2012. Palin/Jindal 2012.

ZzzzDad on November 7, 2008 at 9:51 PM

2nd full day and NO FOX news. Surprising, I don’t even miss it!

Bicyea on November 7, 2008 at 9:51 PM

What do you got as president-elect right now..

the_nile on November 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Yeah, after Obama’s seeing his press conference today….. I’m not so confident his time is office going to be all flowers and love. It’s gonna be a long four years! I wish him well though and will pray for him.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

G*dd*mn best Republican pol I’ve seen since Reagan.

Both those interviews were solid and showed her toughness, common touch, and smarts.

Sign me up for 2012 Sarah.

PackerBronco on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

If Cameron was smirking and sneering, why do you assume it was at Gov. Palin and not the gutless wonders who were saying things they weren’t willing to attach their names to let alone their faces? I am not interested in changing your minds, I just think you might be seeing it incorrectly. I have always found him pretty straight forward so I am not seeing it like you do. You have to take the sum total of the man’s work.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

I have a trailer house & 4.2 acers of land for sale in the Jackson Ms area. I’m moving to Alaska

I’ll see you there!

meltenn on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

boo hoo

Dave Rywall on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM

The Obama supporters seem so sad. I can’t figure out why.

baldilocks on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Specifically, what has actions has she done which inspire you?

Do you know of any human who has ever endured so many public attacks, cheap shots and grotesque lies and handled it so gracefully while inspiring millions along the way.

This is just one aspect, there are countless reasons to admire her. You have got to be blind not to acknowledge her many achievements. She took on both parties. Obama is a Soros moveon.org stooge.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING?

Geochelone on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Carl Cameron is a reporter. His job is to go find a story and REPORT IT.

The job of reporters is to report the NEWS in an objective way.

Anonymous gossip isn’t really news. If someone makes a charge publicly it MIGHT be news.

But even then a reporter should say “There isn’t any proof of these allegations.” And should make an attempt to get the other sides story before reporting. Carl Cameron did neither of these things. Neither did Newsweek. Very unprofessional.

I think he was so excited about the Palin wrapped in a towel “story” that he just couldn’t control himself.

kcewa on November 7, 2008 at 9:53 PM

GOD HELP ME!!!!
LOLOL

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Hey buddy. you need to learn the term neo-con. We are not new conservatives. We are the base. the neo-cons were the K-street crowd. Most here are Reagan conservative. Old time conservatives not new age liberal RIno’s that never met a spending bill it didn’t like.

unseen on November 7, 2008 at 9:53 PM

GOD HELP ME!!!!
LOLOL

Seems to me the conservatives had to defend George Stephy and ABC News when they were so “mean” to Messiah during the Democrat primary debates.

Marcus on November 7, 2008 at 9:53 PM

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

So what you’re saying is “Gird your loins!!!”

CanadianGuy on November 7, 2008 at 9:54 PM

sheebe on November 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM

You don’t have to miss her……. She will always be with us.

Seven Percent Solution on November 7, 2008 at 9:54 PM

The OTrolls must be using up some of that extra foreign credit card Obama money so it doesn’t have to be reported, right crr6, peter_griffin, DcMike2K ad nauseam?

profitsbeard on November 7, 2008 at 9:54 PM

I know, and I am finding myself calling them “Faux News”.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Geochelone on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Yep,sure do
President-Elect Barrack Obama

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Ala Mark Levin, if “unity” means forgetting our conservative principles and falling in line behind a man with radical, far-left policies, then they can forget about it.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:57 PM

The MSNBC clip was indeed WELL worth it. Thank you AP.

Now that’s “straight talk” “you can believe in” “my friends.”

Mr_Magoo on November 7, 2008 at 9:57 PM

profitsbeard on November 7, 2008 at 9:54 PM

you need a hug and a beer,in whatever order you want.

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:57 PM

I know, and I am finding myself calling them “Faux News”.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Fox news jumped the shark a long time ago. when they covered Micheal Jackson, Anna Nichol smith, and natilie halloway instead of pressing fights in the Congress, wars going on etc.

They never invesitgated Obama. Except for hannity.
Their drive to be fair turns into a he said she said argument all the time. I want real news. Facts not opionion. investigative stories not talk

unseen on November 7, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Geochelone on November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Yep,sure do
President-Elect Barrack Obama

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM

For Instance?

PiggieSez on November 7, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Well I am keeping the heat on McCain. I am going down to the local RNC office and rip them a new a-hole. They will be shitting out the side of there necks.

The Republican National Congressional Committee is here:
website@nrcc.org

And the Republican Party Chairman Mike Duncan is here:
chairman@gop.com

GIVE THEM HELL.

Geochelone on November 7, 2008 at 9:58 PM

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Because when she speaks, she says something. She negotiated a very advantageous oil contract for the citizens of her state allowing them to benefit from high oil prices but not hurting the oil company if the bubble burst (as it has). She is working to educate the American people on the advantages of energy independence for both security and financial reasons. She is a problem solver who has a real grasp of what is fluff and what is responsible action. And she doesn’t owe anything to a bunch of Chicago area thugs and anarchists. So STFU.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:59 PM

the_nile on November 7, 2008 at 9:51 PM

My reason I say I don’t think she was ready is based on her inability to speak fluently on a wide range of issues, for example, foreign policy.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:59 PM

DcMike2k-

You need a bear and a hug, preferably together, literally.

profitsbeard on November 7, 2008 at 9:59 PM

They never invesitgated Obama. Except for hannity.unseen on November 7, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Yes, and I still listen to Hannity on the radio but refuse to experience the smug Alan Colmes for now.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:59 PM

It’s never too early apparently for the Republican party to set themselves up for their next loss. Palin will be on that ticket and everything that’s been said about her will be used with great furor by the liberals. Nice job GOP, eat your own. I need a new party. One with scruples.

katablog.com on November 7, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Asking a troll a question is not productive.

corona on November 7, 2008 at 10:00 PM

unseen on November 7, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Well said… where can one find real news?

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 10:00 PM

I appreciate the fact that I now have a VP who wanted to break Iraq into 3 parts and thinks that Article I of the Constitution establishes the Executive branch

JOBS … J O B S JOBS

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 10:00 PM

I was done with Shep when he decided that it was important for me to know that Joe the Plumber’s first name is Samuel. I was done with O’Reilly a while back when I realized that no news is reported on his show ever, and when i realized that I do not care about the trivial knowledge of various Fox employees, and when I realized that I do not care what Jane and Bernie think on anything at all. I was done with Brit Hume and his panel of liberals so long ago that I can’t even recall why. Sean, Greta, Neil, and Megyn are all that remain for me.

Chris37 on November 7, 2008 at 10:00 PM

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Hay ass wipe go fu<& yourself and we will flush the toilet

driver on November 7, 2008 at 10:01 PM

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Did you see her throw a tantrum? Proof, please. Want some aerial shots of the housing projects built by the community organizer and his slum lord jail bird buddy?

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 10:01 PM