Palin on the leakers: “Those guys are jerks”

posted at 8:50 pm on November 7, 2008 by Allahpundit

First day back at work for the ‘Cuda, and it wasn’t uneventful. I’m giving you two versions, the nitty gritty 90-second hit from CNN and the extended director’s cut from MSNBC. No names are named, but the hint she drops about the NAFTA smear probably having come from one of her debate preppers is as heavy as a barbell. Who was in charge of prepping her? Among others, according to Fox News: Randy Scheunemann, her chief defender, as well as … Steve Schmidt and Mark Wallace, husband of Nicolle. Hmmmm.

The MSNBC clip heats up starting at around 1:45; apparently, she and McCain have been chatting about this. Exit quotation: “I never asked for anything more than maybe a Diet Dr. Pepper every once in awhile.”

Update: Ambinder on the Romney rumors:

As one of the first reporters to sense these ill-winds, I don’t see an organized conspiracy. The first people with whom I spoke had no connection to Romney’s campaign whatsoever — they were longtime McCain advisers and aides… so…they didn’t much like Mitt Romney. When Palin was first selected, of the five Romney aides/advisers I remember contacting, three had positive impressions and two had mixed impressions.

Now, as the campaign progressed, there were people who can be fairly described as being Romney advisers who began to criticize Palin and pass along what their Republican friends were telling them. But so did consultants, strategists and activists representing every potential 2012 candidate. And other Romney advisers continued to praise her.

Who ordered the hit on Palin? Everyone, apparently.

Update: The MSNBC clip’s long but worth watching, especially the part about double standards for women candidates.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 8

The media is the co-conspirator of these leaks. Shame on Carl Cameron for reporting without any names attached to the gossip. Cheap shot and looks like Fox is just going to be a mouthpiece of the Obama administration. Watch out.

mariloubaker on November 7, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Someone in the RNC leadership needs to start to visible suck up to Governor Palin and prove that they understand what she represents to so many of the people who voted for McCain… or they are going to lose a lot of the base and the dollars (and votes) that go along with it.

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Since she and McCain have been in contact, I’m inclined to think he may have offered to defend her, and she assured him she could handle her detractors.

haikusrock on November 7, 2008 at 8:53 PM

God Bless Her. She is one tough sister.

Elizabetty on November 7, 2008 at 8:54 PM

No matter how many rationalizations I hear, I will always look upon Carl Cameron with utter contempt.

You go, Sarah.

hillbillyjim on November 7, 2008 at 8:56 PM

I wonder what Ditka would say about those losers

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 8:57 PM

0wn3d

V15J on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

My take? Various aides looked down on her and thought she was theirs to control. They thought wrong. Given how much Sarah is beloved by the right, these people will only find redemption with a DKos diary. Their careers are dead.

Long live Operation Leper!

SAZMD on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Why is she still in the news?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

As I have said before, I am boycotting Fox News because of this crap. They lose 100+ web site hits and about 3-4 hours of TV per night. However, I will tune in on Monday night for the ‘Cuda interview on Greta.
Since Brit is gone, the character deficit on that network is amazing.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Oh, Carl Cameron is definitely on my Forever Shit List. Also, McCain did many things wrong, but I don’t think he regrets his pick of Palin, and they seem to have a genuine love for one another. On this, I’m inclined to give McCain the benefit of the doubt. I know he called in to Hannity last week, and they chatted for a bit, but before McCain hung up he made a point to thank Hannity for his good and decent treatment of Sarah Palin especially given that so much of the media had acted so despicably.

Sarah, however, strikes me as the type to fight her own battles, and I do honestly wonder if that’s why we haven’t heard from McCain.

haikusrock on November 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Why is she still in the news?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Because some elite RINOs decided to smear her in conjunction with Fox.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:00 PM

I voted for her this time and will again. She has my respect. Fox and those sleazy guys (CC, SS, BOR) are despicable. Not much different than HuffPo sleazes. Go Sarah!!!!!

MoGal on November 7, 2008 at 9:01 PM

Give ‘em hell Sarah!

meltenn on November 7, 2008 at 9:01 PM

Sarah -

Just keep in contact with Jindal, Pawlenty, Crist and the rest of the new guard. You’ll get your revenge when you and the rest of them show the “old guard” what conservatism is really all about.

gophergirl on November 7, 2008 at 9:02 PM

I love her and I hope she stays on the national scene.

Oink on November 7, 2008 at 9:03 PM

You screwed up, “anonymous” McCain staffers. And MSM (of which now, sadly, includes Fox News).

You’ve only made us love her more.

You know, I said before the election that one way or another, a reckoning would come. Time to bring it about. We need to cull our ranks a bit, much like every now and again a forest needs a fire for growth to begin again, and I think we should start with the cultural elites amongst us who decided long ago to make it their mission to destroy this woman.

Vyce on November 7, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Time for SarahCuda to go Moose Hunting,*Wink-Wink*!!

canopfor on November 7, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Rick Davis: “I wish I knew who said this…”

Nelsa on November 7, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Profile in Courage

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Why is she still in the news?
crr6 on November 7, 2008

Good point crr6. I believe, if folks needs to resurrect the future of the Republican party, they really need to move away from a stance of social conservatism and move towards a more concerted message of fiscal conservatism. While the country may have a somewhat rightward tilt, dictating social values from a public office is just not the right recipe to bring in the independents.

Cheers,
The Family Guy.

peter_griffin on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Does someone necessarily have to “order” leaks like this? This sort of juicy gossip is implicitly demanded by the media and will be reported without a second thought.

Assuming it concerns a Republican and will cause more infighting amongst conservatives, that is.

Andrew D on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

McCain’s ampaign manager is on Fox defending Sarah Palin….

Nelsa on November 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM

ATTA GIRL!

This is the woman that got conservatives energized. Too bad the campaign told that woman to hide for the next nine weeks.

MadisonConservative on November 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM

I will support Gov. Palin 100% if she runs in 2012. As for the $h!theads that infest the republican party, they are the reason I am now an Independent. To heck with the GOP.

Zorro on November 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM

The RNC needs to embrace her publicly. Jindal, Pawlenty, Sanford, etal need to drop her name every now and again too.

Gosh, I’m just so proud of Sarah. She’s just a regular girl.

The girl from Wasilla – Chill Baby Chilla!

Oink on November 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Palin is a fiscal conservative there chief

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Why is it Carl Cameron’s fault for reporting this, other than possibly not vetting this information better?

This actually makes the weasel in the McCain campaign that leaked this look terrible, petty, and incompetent.

Usually a campaign that’s poorly run and poorly managed has moles that leak lies and smears. This is not the fault of Carl Cameron but is the fault of Rick Davis, Steve Schmidt, and John McCain as he’s the one who brought these guys in to run the ship.

Dickie Dunn on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

McCain’s ampaign manager is on Fox defending Sarah Palin….

Nelsa on November 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM

And still not a two minute phone call from McCain himself to Fox, Rush, Hannity, or any public outlet.

MadisonConservative on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Why are trolls still posting on this site? Is this part of their community service?

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

On my way to breakfast this morning I saw a sign that said, “Palin 2012″. The smears are not working.

boomer on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

You go girl! I’m behind you 100%

goldeagle11 on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

“Those guys are jerks”

They are like sissy girls. They sound a lot like sissy girls. I can see them now. They are all swinging their hips. They are putting their hands on their hips and making them sway and flapping their arms like wings and clucking their mouths.

Tuco on November 7, 2008 at 9:07 PM

peter_griffin on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

we need another McCain …

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Fox has fallen into the Obama line for fear of retribution, just the first to “voluntarily change”.
Sarah is smart and will do well on her own, but he press will never let up on her…she is a threat.

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 9:07 PM

I’ve never seen her angry before.
I hope she does do kind of a crusade to straighten out the media.

jgapinoy on November 7, 2008 at 9:08 PM

She’s terrific. Hillwitch can’t hold a candle to Sarah in any respect.

Cody1991 on November 7, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Fox sucks and isn’t fit to carry water for Palin.

Palin 2012

rplat on November 7, 2008 at 9:09 PM

I enjoyed the beginning when she was talking about getting back to fiscal conservatism. That was great.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:09 PM

dictating social values from a public office is just not the right recipe

Define “social values”.
Every law is a moral statement.

jgapinoy on November 7, 2008 at 9:10 PM

WOW…we have a great foundation to build on. Palin 2012

dangitt on November 7, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Because he reported outrageous rumors as if they were true using completely anonymous sources. And he sounded like a kid in a candy store. Very unprofessional. The story should have been held, investigated and then reported fairly and with time given to both sides to address the allegations. Shame on him and Fox.

SAZMD on November 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM

double standards for women candidates.

The media was all over her clothes, but did they care how much Jolted Joe’s Botox & plugs cost?

jgapinoy on November 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM

peter_griffin on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

You obviously didn’t watch the second video. I wonder how Alaska’s budget and finances compare to some of the well known blue states? I don’t care if you don’t like social conservatives but the party will not stand without them. If you enjoy remaining in the minority keep insulting people who wish you no harm.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Yep.

Was funny that she said Alaska wouldn’t be seeing as much money From Washington, though.

lorien1973 on November 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM

we need another McCain …

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:07 PM

…like we need another hole in our head.

HornetSting on November 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Gotta love her. And I think the whole darned bunch of apples is bad. They’re nothing but pig chow.

newtogop on November 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Why is she still in the news?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Why are you lefties scared shitless of her?

hillbillyjim on November 7, 2008 at 9:14 PM

MadisonConservative on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

I think she is doing just fine on her own, she doesn’t need him to defend her. As for a call to Rush, I am pretty sure that each of those gentlemen think the other is a liability.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:15 PM

She calls as she sees um

KBird on November 7, 2008 at 9:15 PM

HornetSting on November 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM

lol

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:15 PM

WOW…we have a great foundation to build on. Palin 2012

I would go there, yet. I saw a clip online of various late night comics mocking her because of this campaign “leak.” She has a whole lot of work to do before she will ever be taken seriously.

terryannonline on November 7, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Is this woman great, or what??!! I can’t wait to see who goes down in Alaska in retribution for the Troopergate horsepucky. She will end up making Rahm Emanuel look like a wuss.

FalseProfit on November 7, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Career before party and politics before country. I’m sick of it.

Anyone on the McCain campaign that “leaked” rumors about Palin during the campaign needs to be ostracized. Anyone from the campaign who attacks her should be flogged.

The Republican Party needs an enema.

29Victor on November 7, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Steve Schidt and the Wallaces–backstabbing a-holes. Guilty as sin. I will never, ever support any candidate they work for.

Rick Davis on Hannity & Skeletor. He denied, I think. He was very, very weak, almost incoherent. And scared. This marble mouth was in charge? pathetic.

I’m not surprised to hear about the Romney folks. That campaign was full of vipers, and he is a major league fraud.

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Why is she still in the news?
crr6 on November 7, 2008

Cheers,
The Family Guy.

peter_griffin on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

peter_griffin on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Cindy is right.. it sounds to me you’d like someone like Arnold to be the heart of the party…
and California is soooo much better off!

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 9:16 PM

I will tune in on Monday night for the ‘Cuda interview on
Greta.

carbon_footprint on Nov 7,2008 at 8:59PM.

carbon_footprint:I’ll be watching that interview on Monday
as well!

And knowing Greta,it should be fair and
well balanced!:)

And we will get to hear Sarah’s side!:)

canopfor on November 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

we just elected Obama as President … so that job has become pretty easy to get

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 8:53 PM

true that, I haven’t given a dollar to the RNC, since they abandoned Rick Santorum. They need to reverse that already deepening chasm between the folks and the institution.

anti-boomer on November 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Lets face it, the GOP is loaded with sexist old boys. Got to throw out that garbage.

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Carl Cameron had a scoop. He did what reporters do.

I would have preferred that he had done it with a bit less seeming relish but this is, in essence, his job.

I blame the nasty, petty leakers much more than I blame the messenger.

Gilda on November 7, 2008 at 9:18 PM

I don’t have any problem with Fox reporting this stuff and I think Cameron treated it like he was dealing with some very childish people. I think it helps her because she is speaking totally on her own and doing a damn fine job of it I might add.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Time for SarahCuda to go Moose Hunting,*Wink-Wink*!!

canopfor on November 7, 2008 at 9:03 PM

A bit of culling is always good to the healthy parts of the herd..

the_nile on November 7, 2008 at 9:19 PM

I can’t help remember when the Press was a little tough on Mr. Obama early on in the race he cried like a baby……….

You go Gov. Palin, I just wish you would have told them,

“You know what, why don’t you go suck Obama’s di%k, since your so good at it?”

Sarah is the catalyst for “Out with the old, time for the New!”……………….

By the way, all these questions about nothing, and all of Mr. Obama’s records are sealed…….. all of them…….. and not one question.

Seven Percent Solution on November 7, 2008 at 9:19 PM

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

and girls…Noonan, Parker, etc.

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 9:19 PM

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Rick Davis is the reason why McCain could not hit harder on Fannie and Freddie

Ironic eh?

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:19 PM

add Bill Sali R-ID to that list of fallen soldiers. The casualties are mounting. Did someone sound the retreat? MEDIC!

anti-boomer on November 7, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Carl Cameron could report that Obama is really the Antichrist because “anonymous” sources have made this claim. He wouldn’t do so, but he does see fit to use this standard against Sarah Palin. That however is not journalism it is rumourmongering.

IMHO these attacks are the first salvo in the war for the GOP. The RINO’s want Sarah Palin taken out and these attacks are meant to do just that. They seem to have backfired, which is why Wallace and Schmidt are back-pedalling. We will see more of this passive aggressive nonsense in the future.

sharrukin on November 7, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Hahahaha…

She should have told those pansy bastards that have been spreading the rumors (you listening Carl?) to c’mon up and do some commercial fishing with her. Those limp wrist faggot’s would be puking their guts out after about 30 minutes.

csdeven on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

That’s true on both sides of the aisle.

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

jgapinoy on November 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Yes, yes… they commented on everything. Maybe they left out her fingernails. I don’t know. She had creeps looking up her skirt and sickos like the deranged Sully demanding to know if Trig was really her child.

Double Standards? You betcha!!

Barry the Dork would never be scrutinized in such a manner. That’s because the MSM assumes he’s a man. And on substantive issues regarding the Zero, the MSM are uninterested. But we can find pictures of Sarah’s shoes with her tootsies peeking out.

After this election I have changed my tune. I was never a feverish feminist, but this has changed me. Anyone who crosses my path who belittles a female candidate or me, will have an unpleasant surprise.

No more of this nonsense. Never, ever again.

Cody1991 on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Dickie Dunn on November 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM

It is exactly Carl Cameron’s fault for reporting this as it was Rathers fault for reporting the made up story about Bush Cameron should be out as fast as Rather was..it is just pathetic.

It is their job, to verify before running with a story did they not learn anything from CBS fiasco?

PiggieSez on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

I heard Palin wants to come to GA to campaign for Saxby Chambliss ( in a runoff) I would go see her eventhough I hold my nose to vote for Saxby.

beththebaker on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

You know what is really funny? The Obama Admin. will totally ignore Fox News along with us Palinites. Looks like they are in for a world of hurt.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Every time I listen to Sarah she makes me smile.

huckleberryfriend on November 7, 2008 at 9:22 PM

If McCain were half the man Sarah Palin is, he’d be insulting Nancy Reagan right now instead of Obumbles.

Go Sarah!

profitsbeard on November 7, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Rick Davis was on Hannity and Colmes tonight denying virtually all the post-election leaks. It took nearly 60 hours, but this is as high-up in the food chain other than McCain you’re going to get out there defending Palin.

CanadianGuy on November 7, 2008 at 9:22 PM

And Carl Cameron is just jealous of Sarah because she looks better in pumps.
GTH Campaign Carl.

carbon_footprint on November 7, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Do y’all want to see how fast this disappears and a huge attitude adjustment by the RNC? Hold a fund raiser and have Gov. Palin as the speaker. They may be dumb but they aren’t stupid.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:22 PM

It is exactly Carl Cameron’s fault for reporting this as it was Rathers fault for reporting the made up story about Bush.

PiggieSez on November 7, 2008 at 9:21 PM

No. This is different. Cameron reported what he had been told by senior McCain staff people and said so. He didn’t pretend to have come up with the information via investigation like Rather did.

Gilda on November 7, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Erick Erickson of RedState started Operation Leper to hold the leakers accountable who are trashing Sarah Palin.

If you click on the Operation Leper link above, it will take you to the thread of the same name. The top post features a petition you can sign that reads as follows:

I pledge to publicly expose and actively oppose all of John McCain’s staffers smearing Sarah Palin and will oppose any candidate who hires these people for a 2012 race. These smear artists must become political lepers for the good of the country and the Republican Party.

I signed it. Will you?

Terrie on November 7, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Since she said in the MSNBC clip that she’d just talked to McCain about all this a couple of hours before I’m now willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. She may have told him to let her handle it. And given that Rick Davis and other senior aides are now stepping up on the record, maybe he decided it best to knock heads behind the scenes. We’ll see if he mentions it on Leno on Tuesday.

The new article at Politico also pushes back hard against all this with her closest staffers speaking on the record. My only question is: What took so damn long? Have you guys been sleeping for three days or something?

meltenn on November 7, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Who ordered the hit on Palin? Everyone, apparently.

Really? And you believe Ambinder because he told you so? Now, you are saying it was everyone. Guess it sounds worse so of course you are going to run with it.

Unless Ambinder names names I have no reason to believe it is not Romney’s people.

Blake on November 7, 2008 at 9:26 PM

They may be dumb but they aren’t stupid.

Cindy Munford on November 7, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Hope you’re right, but I won’t hold my breath for these bastards. I’m really fed up with this crap. If they want women to vote, they’d better clean up their act and ante up.

Cody1991 on November 7, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Sarah Rocks! Sarah Rocks!

El_Terrible on November 7, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Why is she still in the news?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Get used to it. She’s going to be front and center for 4 years. And the best part is that when she is compared to chimpyMacFanniemae, the country will see the difference between a real American woman and an empty suited sissymary from Chicago who has Emanuel’s hand up his back working his mouth like Edgar Bergen.

csdeven on November 7, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Sure, because hillbilly jokes are the oldest in the books. I bet they have Joe Biden stealing them from Jeff Foxworthy and faxing them to Letterman’s writers. “The Creative Class!”

chunderroad on November 7, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Cheers,
The Family Guy.

peter_griffin on November 7, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Alienating and offending Christians is a trademark of the Democrats, not the Republicans.

leetpriest on November 7, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Gilda on November 7, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Carl made it clear that the sources were anonymous. My problem was with the giddy attitude he reported it with.

csdeven on November 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Seriously, these Fox sissies, Campaign Carl & “Shep,” they are like breathless little school girls tattling on the smart and pretty girl they envy. Disgraceful. Are there any men left on that station?

I understand why Sarah would give Greta an interview, Greta has been fair, but the rest of that network is flat out awful, and untrustworthy. If I were her, I’d avoid O’Blowhard like the plague.

james23 on November 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM

I signed it. Will you?

Terrie on November 7, 2008 at 9:25 PM

I thought about it, but I (1) don’t like pledging my future votes based on a side issue and (2) could not think of any source (aside from a filmed confession) that I would trust in identifying who the leakers are… so I passed.

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Gov. Palin is the only reason why McCain got my vote. She should have been on top of the ticket. 2012 will be her year!

jbh45 on November 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM

The thing about Cameron is this … what was he thinking?

FOX benefits from all of the right leaning people in this country and the not so political who are just tired of all of the other “news” networks

and then they go ahead and report this about the one person who the right really likes?

what kind of a business decision is that?

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:29 PM

I wonder what Ditka would say about those losers

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Good question. How about mini-Ditka?

Sgt. Hartman on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

mariloubaker on November 7, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Isn’t Fox News the “We Report You Decide” Network?
The day Fox is the mouthpiece of the Obama Admistration we’ll all be dead and buried. Where were all you outraged people when Fox was reporting and spreading all this bile,smear and outright lies about Obama? I guess that was ok as long it helped your cause

DcMike2K on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

“I don’t have any problem with Fox reporting this stuff ”

WAKE UP! There were not reporting, they were distorting. O’Reilly is going around saying;

“Palin doesn’t know where Africa is”.

That is how O’Reilly responded to a caller. His exact words.

WKAE UP!

Geochelone on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

csdeven on November 7, 2008 at 9:26 PM

You seem to like Governor Palin quite a bit. Could you explain why? I don’t want to hear identity politics crap about her being a real American nor do I want to hear about how her being scrutinized by the press somehow makes her admirable. Specifically, what has actions has she done which inspire you? What has she said that inspires you?

crr6 on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM

I signed, not only because they leaked the names, but because they suck at running a campaign

I mean … if you are starting a football team … do you bring in Rich Kotite to run the squad or Bill Belichek?

joey24007 on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

But can you answer this burning question:

Did McCain drag down the Palin ticket?

kurtzz3 on November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Y-not on November 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM

It’s not a legally binding contract :P

lorien1973 on November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM