Video: Obama scratches mouth with middle finger, earns banner treatment on Drudge

posted at 1:44 pm on November 3, 2008 by Allahpundit

An unlikely meme du jour for the day before the election, but you go to war with the content you have. Here’s the video of him supposedly doing this to Hillary in April. To believe it’s intentional, you have to believe The One is either stupid or reckless. Uncomfortably comfortable with radical leftists? Yes. Vastly overrated as an orator? Yes. Stupid and reckless? No.

It’ll be fun watching Drudge follow this dopey tic throughout The One’s term if he wins tomorrow, though. One absent-minded chin scratch with the wrong finger during a summit with Vladimir Putin and presto — international incident.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

This is supposed to be a conversation about Obama’s “F*CK YOU” gesture to McCain.

Perhaps a new one could be started for the pro/con AP bickering, and not dilute this one?

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:09 PM

exhibit A is the new post allah just put up about Peggy.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Where she says she’s voting McCain? How is that a negative story about Palin? This is illogical.

But, Esthier, the question for people like me is, “Who cares who Noonan is voting for?” I don’t see how that is news that should interest any conservative.

progressoverpeace on November 3, 2008 at 4:06 PM

She’s been a popular conservative writer for many years. She has her own following of conservatives. Not everyone likes her but that doesn’t mean she isn’t liked by people on this site or that no one here cares. Take Ann Coulter for example. Many people hate her, but plenty of people here also love her. Who she endorses is news, as it was news when she endorsed Romney after it was really too late anyway.

If people didn’t care, they wouldn’t open the link. That page already has 143 comments on it. And not everyone who reads the posts comments.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:13 PM

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:07 PM

LOL…..what BHO said right back at you.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:13 PM

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:09 PM

Is that necessary?

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM

I don’t think it’s recklessness, exactly. I think he saw McCain being hilarious on Saturday night, needed to match it, and this is his idea of humor.

Which explains why he tanked so badly at the Al Smith dinner.

Tanya on November 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM

Do you work for ACORN ?

William Amos on November 3, 2008 at 4:15 PM

I don’t hate BO, really. His ideals just aren’t in line with the country. As I said before if this were an all-black race, I’d still not vote Obama. The correct black candidate will come along some day soon, its just not him. He’s shown its possible to get this far and thats a big deal. When this is over blacks can learn what to do better next time and to get a candidate whose more into the heart of America and affiliated with so many bad guys. You can’t tell me that stuff didnt rub off on him and his family.

johnnyU on November 3, 2008 at 4:15 PM

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM

So, what are you trying to say?

kybowexar on November 3, 2008 at 4:16 PM

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:13 PM

You don’t understand. Let me explain. Allah posting on it isn’t the problem most times. It is how he chooses to post about it.

For example Allah just had to use this quote from Peggy:

In the end the Palin candidacy is a symptom and expression of a new vulgarization in American politics. It’s no good, not for conservatism and not for the country. And yes, it is a mark against John McCain, against his judgment and idealism.

To ask why she was voting for McCain. any of her articles over the last year could have made the same point. the ones about Bush from Peggy would have worked even better here. but NOOOOOO Allah had to dig deep and come up with a massive negative quote on gov Palin. Nothing about Peggy’s views on McCain. bush or the rep ingeneral. Nothing about her off camera moment. No just the massive block quote about Palin.

If you don’t think that is negative towards Gov Palin i can’t explain it to you any better than that.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:18 PM

I followed the link posted in the comments here a couple of weeks ago about Obama’s body language and most likely “Ericksonian” hypnotism, it pointed out that he has “scratched” his face using his middle finger while discussing Hilary. I believe it is intentional, but that Obama’s not reckless using it, just thinks we’re under his influence and won’t notice.

Go ahead, tell me I need a tin-foil hat, but I think there is something to this Ericksonian hypnotism.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM

I’m just saying what my thoughts are on her. But from the comments I’ve read on other posts about Noonan, I can’t imagine that too many on HotAir like her much, at all. I may be wrong, but that is the definite feeling I get. That said, I haven’t looked at the latest Noonan post and don’t plan to.

I am one of those who loves Ann Coulter, but I never cared who she endorsed. Like I said, that’s just me, but I have a feeling I am not alone on this.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Come on, Esthier. It’s the day before the election. Any post is going to get lots of comments, especially when people can bicker like we are doing. These little spats are very good for the comment count.

progressoverpeace on November 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM

terryannonline on November 3, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Hey that’s a neat trick how you are posting after everyone else. So your comment stays at the end of the page until 4:32 comes along. See? I commented at 4:22, and your comment at 4″32 is after me!!

U R A internet WIZZZARD!!!!

wise_man on November 3, 2008 at 4:23 PM

U R A internet WIZZZARD!!!!

wise_man on November 3, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Its happening on several different pages. I think Allah broke the blog.

William Amos on November 3, 2008 at 4:24 PM

Its happening on several different pages. I think Allah broke the blog.

William Amos on November 3, 2008 at 4:24 PM

I could say some bad stuff about allah but I’ll hold my fingers. Oh wait I got an itch on my chin.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:26 PM

There’a a reason I enjoy reading the entire threads on Lucianne.com.

They are moderated with a vengeance and chatting is immediately halted.

That’s all, I’m done chatting and off to read there.

Marcus on November 3, 2008 at 4:27 PM

I followed Ed here, but I’ve come to like Allah a lot. I don’t want someone who agrees with me 100% of the time – you can’t learn anything from someone like that.

Mr. D on November 3, 2008 at 4:27 PM

What an arrogant jerk BHO is. Her acts as if he is God’s gift to us all. I feel pretty certain it was premeditated. His highness must be feeling the pressure.

70Novafan on November 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM

Lucy or Susan?

right4life on November 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM

Good news from NC. Only 205 of new young voters have voted in early voters. so much for the Obama surge of new voters. Going to rain and be cold tommorrow. Only those that want it will be voting tommorrow. The youth vote will not show up IMO

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:34 PM

oops should be 20% not 205

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:34 PM

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM

Yeah, thanks AGAIN for that little bit of advice. Are you going to do that on EVERY dang thread?

I’d like to know now, If so, I’ll turn off my computer now, so I don’t wear out my mouse scrolling past it

LegendHasIt on November 3, 2008 at 4:36 PM

This bickering is absurd. Don’t like Allah? Too bad, this is HIS home, not yours. At least have the basic decency to refrain from insulting him under his own internet roof.

These are perilous times for this republic. We cannot waste our time carping like this. Unity is essential if we are to be victorious tomorrow.

Please: put down the weapons and pick up the phone. Call friends and family. Email friends and family. Get out the vote for John McCain.

Let’s make it happen. Let’s win this.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 4:38 PM

Official Manly Rash Seal of Approval

Whew! Thanks for showing up! I was getting ready to flip some posters off.

Domino on November 3, 2008 at 4:40 PM

You appear to be unfamiliar with his old blog and the response to it by some elements.

Blake on November 3, 2008 at 3:13 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another idiot new reader who thinks he’s been around forever. I was reading and commenting on this blog since day #1.

If people wish to use aliases, that’s their business. That other people chose to use their real name is irrelevant to those who choose not to.

How many other professional journalists and bloggers do you know who use aliases? I know it’s common on MySpace and for non-professionals, but let’s join the real world now, shall we?

Trust me. You’re not going to get any bonus points or get to go duck hunting with Allah because you go out of your way to give him an apple.

Gregor on November 3, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Let’s make it happen. Let’s win this.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 4:38 PM

I’m multi-tasking.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Gregor on November 3, 2008 at 4:41 PM

This blog is not his old blog. On his old blog, he actually pretended he was Allah. It was beautifully hilarious satire that could easily have gotten him killed and put on Osama’s top ten infidels list.

progressoverpeace on November 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM

You’re not alone in feeling that way, but neither are those who don’t feel the way you do. We have both types here.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:45 PM

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:18 PM

I see how it’s negative towards Peggy, since it makes her look like an idiot for supporting McCain, but no, I don’t see how it is Allah secretly giving his opinion of Palin.

I think those of you who feel that way about Allah are reading too much into the things he’s written.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM

Does anyone think the release of resistence 2 or any other video games tommorrow impact the youth vote?

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:48 PM

BREAKING

Obama grandma dead

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Gregor on November 3, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Blake hates Allah as much if not more than anyone here yourself included.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:48 PM

HA! … Thats a Good One!

LegendHasIt on November 3, 2008 at 4:50 PM

Hell, maybe he served on the USS Pueblo while no one was looking.
BillH on November 3, 2008 at 1:50 P

Heh. Just one more Hawaiian good luck sign?

Tennman on November 3, 2008 at 4:50 PM

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:48 PM

Any kid who would stay home to play that game (which isn’t all that big from what I can tell) instead of voting tomorrow likely already voted or would never have voted in the first place.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM

more good news:

the youth myth :

Since the 1972 election, after the adoption of the 26th Amendment lowering the voting age to 18, we regularly hear that this will be the year that “young voters” will make the difference. And just as regularly, young voters fail to show up at the polls in the numbers predicted.

Will 2008 be any different? Civitas discussed that possibility in an earlier analysis The Myth of the Young Voter. With “One Stop” and absentee voting in full swing Civitas was able to do an analysis of early voting as of Thursday, October 30. The facts say that this year is not any different than in elections past. Young voters continue to underperform in turnout relative to their percentage of registration

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:52 PM

I just really hate this guy. He’s such a pric!!

newtogop on November 3, 2008 at 4:54 PM

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM

If the republicians were smart they would have a CEO of a major gaming company release their game on election day. Could you imagine if Halo 3 was released tommorrow? or Call of duty? Or guitar hero?

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:54 PM

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM

we will have to agree to disagree.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM

Drudge sees everything!

SpudOne on November 3, 2008 at 4:57 PM

more good news:

While young voters make up 11 percent of registration they represent only 9 percent of turnout to date – the exact same percentages they were in 2004. Despite the intense media focus on young voters this year and the efforts of many campaigns to motivate young voters, they are not turning out in any higher percentages than before.

In addition, young voters (18-25) are underrepresented in the turnout of all three major parties.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:45 PM

I just caught what he meant with that comment. Sorry about my response Blake. I was familiar with Allah’s previous blog though, but I still feel it’s unprofessional in his current position and it’s my opinion that this isn’t the reason he uses the alias. That opinion could always be wrong though.

Gregor on November 3, 2008 at 5:02 PM

Disagree. To believe it’s intentional, you only have to believe that he thought he could get away with it, and claim it was unintentional if confronted. Hardly even a stretch.

But you can’t prove it was intentional or unintentional, anyway.

This is not even plausible deniability. More like plausible, “What? That’s crazy talk.”

Practically speaking, it makes no difference whether it was intentional or not, because there’s absolutely no way to prove it, and if you argue about it, you look paranoid.

tom on November 3, 2008 at 5:04 PM

nope just one cocky mfsob

tamtam20 on November 3, 2008 at 5:19 PM

I don’t know … that looked pretty darn intentional to me. The smirk right after makes me think he knew exactly what he had just done. Then I watched the HIlary one. I definitely think it was intentional … both times.

And I don’t think he is stupid or reckless – just way overconfident. He does seem to have quite the ego. And who would call him on it? Not his precious buddies in the MSM.

GOPG8R on November 3, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Atheists, liberals, ilegal aliens, homosexuals, black racists, idiots, cowards, drug users, ignorants, US haters are mostly for Obama. Why is that?

tocoloro on November 3, 2008 at 5:27 PM

BREAKING

Obama grandma dead

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Axelrod is on security cams with IV needle in hand.

Let’s roll.

ex-Democrat on November 3, 2008 at 5:32 PM

Whew! Thanks for showing up! I was getting ready to flip some posters off. – Domino on November 3, 2008 at 4:40 PM

There’s no need to fear: Manly Rash is here.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 5:33 PM

pseudonominus on November 3, 2008 at 4:14 PM

Great.I see we got another batch of
new wit and intellect with the latest open door. I used to read the comments because there were some really clever people commenting. Now it’s become too tedious to even try to wade through the slush.

Big John on November 3, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Lucy or Susan?

right4life on November 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM

Lucy.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 3, 2008 at 5:40 PM

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:54 PM

Not a bad idea. GTA V, Halo 3, Final Fantasy XIII, a new World of Warcraft upgrade, the new Gears of War, etc., although it would probably be best to release several of them at different times. Some right before the absentee ballot deadline, then a few more during early voting, then the biggest one on election day, that way you’d keep gamers home the entire time, making those game ads by Obama completely useless.

Or even better, release a new console at that time. It might even be time for one in four years.

we will have to agree to disagree.

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM

I’m OK with that.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Another indication that Obama is a man of low character.

nomoneytocorruptgov on November 3, 2008 at 5:42 PM

he’s a child.

anti-boomer on November 3, 2008 at 5:45 PM

I don’t think Obama was flipping off anyone. I think he was sending someone a signal that it was time for the last planned event before election day.

Makes me want to go back and look what happened the day or day after he did it “to Hillary.”

Connie on November 3, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Come on guys, Barry the preacher would never do anything like that, would he?

Shai on November 3, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Steve Diamond of Global Labor and Politics blog is a professor of law and teaches courses in global capital markets, business law, international human rights and labor law. Full profile || Read his other NoQ posts, including “The Biden ‘Gaffe’: A ‘race’ for the soul of the next President?.”

The relationship between the Democratic Party’s Presidential candidate Barack Obama and Bill Ayers, the founder and leader of the now defunct terrorist organization Weather Underground, is deeper and closer than currently understood, according to an individual who has had a senior role in the Obama candidacy. Ayers has had direct contact with the candidate.

The Weather Underground was responsible for a series of bombings during the 1970s that caused extensive property damage. [Only two bomb’s failures (at the front of the home and under the gas tank of the family car) kept an entire family from dying as they slept, reports John Murtagh, then the 9-year-old son of the judge whose family WU wanted to kill. See Uppity Woman’s story, “When This Man Was 9 Years Old, Ayers Bombed His Home.” - Ed.]

Three of the Underground’s own members died when a bomb exploded accidentally in a New York town house in 1970. Among the dead was Ayers’ girl friend at the time, Diana Oughton.

The source has stated that Obama and Ayers have a direct personal relationship that extends back to the 1980s and that there are now close ties between both Michelle and Barack Obama and Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, also a former leader of the Weather Underground. Global Labor believes the source to be highly credible but has not been able to confirm independently the comments made by the source.

The source has said that either Obama himself or his wife Michelle communicate with Ayers or Dohrn on a regular basis, up to “several times a week,” including discussions about the “vetting” of potential advisors to the campaign as well as potential appointments to staff positions in the new administration should Obama win the presidential race.

nomoneytocorruptgov on November 3, 2008 at 6:00 PM

If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin–just in the face of this enemy? Or should Moses have told the children of Israel to live in slavery under the pharaohs? Should Christ have refused the cross? Should the patriots at Concord Bridge have thrown down their guns and refused to fire the shot heard ’round the world? The martyrs of history were not fools, and our honored dead who gave their lives to stop the advance of the Nazis didn’t die in vain. Where, then, is the road to peace? Well, it’s a simple answer after all.
You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, “There is a price we will not pay.” There is a point beyond which they must not advance.
Ronald Reagan
A video of hope for all to see.. If our people need strength, hope and resolve… This is the video to see… A masterpiece… only because the great communicator has blessed it’s screen… A must See!!!!

convative on November 3, 2008 at 6:01 PM

clASSy Barack

Fundamental Fred on November 3, 2008 at 6:14 PM

This was Michelle’s response way back in 2006 when I questioned why Allah was hired to write on what I thought wa a conservative blog. And since she didn’t seem to be very tolerant of people questioning Allah’s motives I decided to stop visiting here. I only recently came back for the election and I am not surprised to see others are also skeptical of him.

To the commenter questioning why I chose Allah to blog at Hot Air:

Answer: Because I consider him the best damned blogger in the blogosphere.

“Credentials?” What is this, the NYTimes editorial board? You want his credentials? I hired him. I love him. And if you are going to keep insulting him because he is too “libertarian” and “not religious” enough for you, perhaps you should go elsewhere for your blogging needs.

No, our management team doesn’t agree on everything. But conservatives are supposed to be more tolerant of disagreement than the other side, remember?

As for Ann’s description of Monica Lewinksy, it was dumb.
I’m disgusted every time Ann’s detractor’s bring up her weight. There was no need for her to turn around and mention Lewinsky’s. And what does Lewinsky’s Jewishness have to do with anything? Call her foolish, loose, promiscuous, or skanky. “Fat Jewish girl?” Totally gratuitious.

We shouldn’t be overly sensitive about racial/ethnic descriptions, of course. If a young, Muslim male is arrested for casing nuclear power plants, all of those descriptive factors are relevant.

***

Last point: Allah’s and Bryan’s points are right on about the double standard some seem to have here. When left-wing critics deride my maiden name, there’s no question the overtones are racial/ethnic.

And, by the way, I’m not “Filipina.”

I’m American.

Michelle on June 16, 2006 at 9:09 PM

cmc on November 3, 2008 at 6:16 PM

He is f…..g reckless, and arrogant as well.

davod on November 3, 2008 at 6:42 PM

What long fingers you have, Barack!

The better to flip you the bird, my dear!

Tzetzes on November 3, 2008 at 6:43 PM

“To believe it’s intentional, you have to believe The One is either stupid or reckless.” How about high and cocky? “Uncomfortably comfortable with radical leftists?” Yes. “Vastly overrated as an orator?” Duh. “Stupid and reckless?”

Running from the press on Halloween also seemed childish, don’t ya think?

Question the timing, and I mean doing this right as he is speaking of congratulating Mac……

Intentional.

RalphyBoy on November 3, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Once would be a coincidence, but he did it twice to Hillary at the same point in the same speech at two different rallies. That is not a coincidence. And now he does it to McCain at a similar point in a speech.

This Presidential Candidate is More Immature Than a Fifth Grader.

Sorry, AP. You give this trash too much credit.

NTXLass on November 3, 2008 at 6:57 PM

Image Obama, Pelosi and Reid running this country:

CLICK

mindhacker on November 3, 2008 at 7:15 PM

Moderate democrats need to see what Obama haw written in his own words. He is calling far left progressives to not vilify HIM while he appears centrist in order to usher in the new progressive era. He IS NOT CENTRIST and this is all coming to light now. Please send this to moderate democrats who think Obama is moderate.
Here is the Daily KOS post made by Obama in 2005:

nomoneytocorruptgov on November 3, 2008 at 7:36 PM

With doing this hand jive with Hillary and McCain, seems he likes the smell of that finger for some reason.

wepeople on November 3, 2008 at 8:15 PM

I have been a public speaker for nearly 20 years. There are a lot of little habits that I have seen speakers display but I have never seen anything like this. Generally speaking the ticks that speakers have are natural behaviors that are simply inappropriate in front of groups like clicking a pen repeatedly, playing with jewelry, interweaving fingers or folding and unfolding arms frequently. I’ve never seen someone do anything even close to this. Especially not from a person that has others coaching and giving advice. It takes a heck of a lot more faith to believe it was accidental than to believe it was done intentionally.

Mormon Doc on November 3, 2008 at 8:29 PM

OK, one of the newbies that wondered through the door, I’ll try and behave…

Showed the video to my wife, who is recovering expert in sociopaths, she reads this as a sign he knows he is toast.

Tomorrow they can yell poor sportsmanship, today everyone asks if he meant to do it(?).

Then she looked at me and said she’d been worried he might win, but not anymore.

Boy I hope she’s right (again)…

hobbit on November 3, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Obama is against coal, oil, natural gas and nuclear generated electricity. Obama stated he would “bankrupt ” the coal industry. Obama said he would cause electricity prices to “sky rocket” No coal, no natural gas, no nuclear, no drilling for oil. What’s left, wind and solar? How much electricity is generated on cloudy days or days with no winds sufficient to turn the turbine blades?Sounds like Obama wants us to become more dependent on Arab oil or oil from his socialist friends.
OBAMA: “YOU CAN’T DRIVE YOUR SUV’S, EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, KEEP YOUR THERMOSTAT AT 72 DEGREES ALL THE TIME. I WON’T ALLOW IT. Obama gives the finger to McCain, the, coal industry and the American people all in the same day.

nomoneytocorruptgov on November 3, 2008 at 9:30 PM

This is the SECOND time this guy has done this.

The first time was as he was talking about Hillary and just said her name, ran his middle finger against his cheek – then grinned at the crowd when they reacted.

Oh yeah keep telling yourself he has no clue what he’s doing.

manofaiki on November 3, 2008 at 9:41 PM

Egomaniac needs to be taught a lesson. I will be proud to be a part of it.

SouthernGent on November 3, 2008 at 10:29 PM

I know a few people that point or scratch with their middle finger. A conservative comment here claimed they use to point with there middle finger. My father used his middle finger to point and scratch his face all the time.

Those claiming to know for sure that Obama did it purposely to McSame is self projection. It’s what you would do.

This is what it looks like to give someone “the finger“.
“It’s just a 1 finger victory salute.”

Chimpy on November 3, 2008 at 10:49 PM

Wouldn’t you call the person in the video I linked too above, “childish and immature”?

Chimpy on November 3, 2008 at 10:57 PM

All of you who don’t like Allah – there’s a solution to this for you. Leave and don’t read the blog.

(shrug) I don’t get why this is such an issue. You’ve all got free will, right?

kippras on November 3, 2008 at 11:42 PM

To do this with Hillary and now McCain? Yes, it’s intentional.

It’s also arrogant, scummy and obscene.

INC on November 4, 2008 at 1:01 AM

FARACKING UNBELIEVABLE

Kini on November 4, 2008 at 1:51 AM

No middle finger ever fed a hungry child.

electric-rascal on November 4, 2008 at 2:55 AM

Allah, maybe it was unintentional when he did it to Hillary the first time, but that was all over the internets (and maybe TV, I can’t remember). So at this point I don’t think it’s unintentional.

We will soon discover just how deceptive this guy is. Now I’m going back to AoSHQ, so I can dispense with the niceties.

rockhead on November 4, 2008 at 4:10 AM

What a damn immature ass clown. He is not fit to be POTUS. Let’s send him packing today!!!!

Winebabe on November 4, 2008 at 9:01 AM

Blake hates Allah as much if not more than anyone here yourself included.

Esthier on November 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM

I can’t believe I missed this but it is obnoxious enough to address and it is a behavior you continue today. You do not speak for me. You do not make up statements, motives, intents, and falsely attribute to me. You’re a real psycho, esthier.

Blake on August 1, 2009 at 11:18 AM