Fox/Rasmussen battleground polls: Tightening

posted at 6:15 pm on November 3, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

Allahpundit covered the national polling from Fox and Rasmussen in his earlier post, and now a somewhat contradictory set of numbers have come out of the battleground states.  The state polls show some hope for McCain yet in the states he needs to win tomorrow.  Fox has yet to write its story, so let’s just peruse the toplines ourselves from the data.

• Colorado – Obama leads 51/47, after last week’s 50/46.  Within the MOE, but not much movement.
  • Florida – McCain lead 50/49, after trailing 51/47 last week.  Definitely moving towards McCain.
  • Missouri – Dead heat at 49 all, after Obama led 48/47 last week.  Movement to McCain.
  • North Carolina – McCain 50/49, after being up 49/48 last week.
  • Ohio – Tied at 49, after Obama led 49/45 last week.  Movement to McCain.
  • Virginia – Obama leads 51/47, same as last week.

Interestingly, Fox didn’t poll in Pennsylvania, or the results are not yet ready.  In any case, those states with movement show it going to McCain, and he’s no longer trailing anywhere except Colorado and Virginia.  Undecideds are going to McCain, and the battlegrounds appear to be firming up red.  Of course, these are all states Bush carried in 2004, and to balance possible losses in Colorado and Virginia — still too close to call — McCain will need Pennsylvania.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

from unseen at 6 something pm:

surely from this period of ten months, this is the lesson:

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never–in nothing, great or small, large or petty–never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Churchhill

unseen on November 3, 2008 at 6:31 PM

in Britain’s DARKEST hours, this man was a BEACON for FREEDOM, let’s hope we have the same gut and bravado tomorrow….PRAY TONIGHT VOTE TOMORROW!!!!!

stogiefan1953 on November 3, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Thanks, but I’ll go ahead and trust Rasmussen, Mason-Dixon, Research 2000 and Quinnipiac.

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 9:36 PM

The only poll that was correct in 2004 was the IBD one.

The only one which will matter tomorrow is the one the voters will deliver. All of us, you included, are just wishing and hoping. Don’t ask more of anyone else.

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 9:53 PM

My first comment, from Portugal.
Great site. Splendid work.
About the polls: last Pennsylvania Rasmussen poll, as far as I know, is from Sunday.
Good election day for you. I’ll be praying for Team Maverick.

Luis Cardoso on November 3, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Welcome to HotAir.

Good to know we have friends in Portugal.

Thanks Luis!

techno_barbarian on November 3, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Btw, there will be no new day rising tomorrow, nor over the next few years. You will be very disappointed.

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Boas-vindas Louis Cardoso!!!

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 9:57 PM

The only poll that was correct in 2004 was the IBD one.

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 9:53 PM

Sweet! Said poll has Obama winning by a sound 5% margin. Works for me!

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Luis, that is – sorry to make you French :)

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Sweet! Said poll has Obama winning by a sound 5% margin. Works for me!

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM

History is replete with such examples. It works for me just fine. There will be no new day rising, I assure you. You will be disappointed if you’re waiting for one.

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Ed:
Wishful thinking? If McCain pulls this one out, I suspect the pollsters are really going to lose credibility. After the fiasco in 2000, I recall Rasmussen saying they were going to have to find out what went wrong. That time, Zogby was closest. Now we are following IBD. I think I will wait to see how the Pittsburg/Washington game turns out.

duggersd on November 3, 2008 at 10:09 PM

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Obama-bot TROLL ALERT

Janos Hunyadi on November 3, 2008 at 10:17 PM

What do you say, big guy, care to enlighten me? Please, ManlyRash, a hopeless moonbat like me needs your wisdom, your insight… your holy manliness! – NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 9:24 PM

*shrugs* Meh. McCain for the win.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 10:20 PM

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Terrific, so the manlyrash has deputized you. Kudos on your promotion!

(BTW, it will really be quite satisfying to come back here in about 24 hours to talk at greater length about your mystifying prognosticating skills)

*peals*

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM

VERY ANNOYING TROLL ALERT

Janos Hunyadi on November 3, 2008 at 10:22 PM

HELLO FRIENDS!

Tonight, all across the fruited plains, Americans are preparing to cast a vote for AMERICAS PAST, IT’S PRESENT and IT’S FUTURE… Men and Women, of every race, every social background, every economic status… They will do thier duty, to honor all those who have given us the ability to participate in this “MOST BEAUTIFUL EXPERIMENT”, this land that GOD has blessed with bounty from Sea to shining Sea… My friends, tonight we pray, we gerd our loins for the battle of our time, our Getteysburg, our Iwo Jima, our Battle of the Buldge… It is OUR TURN! It is OUR TIME! We MUST NOT FAIL to protect and defend the Constitution, the Bill of Rights! To protect our families, our friends, our neighbors… The enemy is at the gate, our time is NOW! Stand with me and FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOMS as so many have done before us… Let’s drag McCain to victory for our COURTS, OUR MILITARY, OUR SCHOOLS, OUR FLAG and OUR RELIGIONS! Sleep well America, for tomorrow we battle for our very lives as Americans, it’s THAT INPORTANT! God bless our efforts, and with his will we WILL PREVAIL against the biggest challenge, the biggest THREAT of our time… Rest well America, for we are comming out by the MILLIONS tommorrow to DEFEND you once again…

Mark Garnett on November 3, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Do not believe those VA polls. I’m tellin’ ya! I have a, ahem, friend who is working on the Obama campaign in VA and they are VERY nervous.

SouthernGent on November 3, 2008 at 10:31 PM

Only one poll left to go. The real one.

Mojave Mark on November 3, 2008 at 10:33 PM

I know it’s highly unlikely, but I want to see McCain take Michigan. It’d make my millennium.

THEN, I want Mitt Romney to bump off Granholm as our gov.

Probably too much to ask.

Spiritk9 on November 3, 2008 at 10:33 PM

If VA goes blue, I will volunteer to spend the rest of my life stranded on an island with Pelosi. Ain’t gonna happen.

hockey2k5 on November 3, 2008 at 10:33 PM

*peals*

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Hey… welcome back. Regardless of who wins, I’ll still be happy (and making good bucks and lay off as many as necessary so I keep making the same money I do now when my taxes go up) and you’ll still be making $6 an hour at Barnes & Nobles pushing Vidal, Chomsky & Zinn. But, when McCain wins (big… really big), you, like all the other trolls, won’t be back. You’ll be busy with your psychiatrist over your newly developed case of MDS.

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on November 3, 2008 at 10:38 PM

*shrugs* Meh. McCain for the win.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 10:20 PM

I know we may have had differences in the past, but that’s straight epic, man.

leetpriest on November 3, 2008 at 10:40 PM

After 0bama’s “I will bankrupt new coal fired electrical plants”, I would not be surprised if PA does not swing McCain’s way. There are an awful lot of people in PA associated with coal. I only wish this had hit the scene a month or more ago.

stm58 on November 3, 2008 at 10:43 PM

SouthernGent on November 3, 2008 at 10:31 PM

GREAT!

Is s/he a real friend or is an acquaintance that you have snookered into thinking you are an Obamanut? I have a number of *ahem* friends who are kool aid drinkers and assume I am one too. It never occurs to them… weird.

Y-not on November 3, 2008 at 10:44 PM

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 9:24 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I love the smell of the pontification of the terminally bitter on the eve of election day!

Get over yourself. We don’t take you seriously and you should follow that lead.

csdeven on November 3, 2008 at 10:45 PM

“The only poll that was correct in 2004 was the IBD one.

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 9:53 PM
Sweet! Said poll has Obama winning by a sound 5% margin. Works for me!

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM”

I sincerly hope you are one of the first ones laid off by your employer when they can no longer afford you due to higher taxes. And with the ever deepening economical woes that accompanies liberal control of the government, good luck finding another job. But then again, the car wash is always hiring, make sure to wear your boots!

stm58 on November 3, 2008 at 10:48 PM

NewDayRising: “The thing is, actual hockey moms don’t appreciate fake, self-annointed-for-political-need ones. As the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning returns will demonstrate, folks here have soundly rejected the Alaskan farce.”

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself? If Palin were such an obvious sham, she wouldn’t have you scared ****less.

ddrintn on November 3, 2008 at 10:51 PM

stm58 on November 3, 2008 at 10:48 PM

This guy has no job. The only fear he has is if his grandma has to rent out her basement to a guy who did lose his job and thus displacing him to the front room couch.

csdeven on November 3, 2008 at 10:52 PM

*peals*

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM

(BTW, I enjoy watching moonbats agonize and retards celebrate, so this election will be enjoyable for me. L2paragraph.)

What’s even more fun for me is watching Chris Matthews act as if Obama is his dog whisperer.

=======================================================

TYPICAL WHITE PERSON!!!!!!!

=======================================================

leetpriest on November 3, 2008 at 10:54 PM

“The only poll that was correct in 2004 was the IBD one.

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 9:53 PM
Sweet! Said poll has Obama winning by a sound 5% margin. Works for me!

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM”

The IBD/TIPP poll as I understand it has it 47.5% – 43% Obama. With a whopping 9.5% “undecided”. Those undecideds should cause you to lose a little sleep tonight.

ddrintn on November 3, 2008 at 10:55 PM

It is better to fight when you know you will lose because it is better to die opposing evil than to surrender and submit. Buy more ammo. If McCain pulls this off stay out of the urban areas and college towns.

bill30097 on November 3, 2008 at 10:56 PM

NewDayRising – I urinate on your mother’s grave punk

bill30097 on November 3, 2008 at 10:57 PM

NewDayRising

Neither do actual black politicians.

Example: Alan Keyes.

I play this game well, son.

leetpriest on November 3, 2008 at 10:58 PM

WHAT IS UP WITH CARL ROVE. HAS HE WATCHED TOO MUCH STAR TRECK? RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! JOIN BORGS NOW. YOU WILL HAVE A PERFECT BODY (THOUGH METAL CAUSE YOUR FLATULENCE IS KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT), YOUR GAS AND MORTGAGE WILL BE PAID FOR, THERE WILL BE VIDEO (CAMERAS) IN EVERY ROOM OF YOUR HOME. RESIST AND DIE, JOIN AND LIVE.

immigrantchick on November 3, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Not sure, Hornet, but at some point we are going to have to tell it to rub the lotion all over itself or it will get the hose.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 8:49 PM

Here you go (Content Warning)

F15Mech on November 3, 2008 at 11:00 PM

For NewDayRising, just remember “Dewey Wins!”

The only poll that counts is the one tomorrow.

rickster on November 3, 2008 at 11:01 PM

I’ve lived in Colorado most of my life. It has been distressing to watch it turn bluer and bluer.

We must resist!

SheofTwoMinds on November 3, 2008 at 11:01 PM

SouthernGent on November 3, 2008 at 10:31 PM

Friends don’t let friends work on the Obama campaign (even those of the ahem variety).

Laura in Maryland on November 3, 2008 at 11:04 PM

immigrantchick on November 3, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Rove? He understands how each side reacts to success and adversity.

Given success, lefty libtards then quit trying
Given adversity, lefty libtards then quit trying

Given success, conservatives redouble their efforts to get the best possible result
Given adversity, conservatives redouble their efforts to get the best possible result

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on November 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM

We’re on the verge of victory, my fellow Maverick supporters! Let’s relish it when it comes!!!!

t.ferg on November 3, 2008 at 11:12 PM

By the way, about Penn, how can you vote for a guy that called you names (gun and God clinging, etc.) and who promises to kill your and your family’s and friends’ jobs in coal and raise the cost of heating your homes? I just don’t get it. I saw communists lie to my people, heard stories about them killing folks trying to escape across the border (to get out, not to get in) and I just don’t get it,in a free country, where you are not forced to do much yet, how can anyone vote for this insulent commie, a man who cannot control himself long enough not to flip the birdie. What is wrong with this picture? Maybe Americans need a taste of communism so they can appreciate their freedom.

P.S. How are BO’s brown shirts coming along? Hail BO, Hail BO, most wonderful and DEAR leader.

immigrantchick on November 3, 2008 at 11:12 PM

By the way regarding the Colorado poll, Kerry was leading by the same margin when Colorado conducted its final poll before the election. Bush won the state by 8 points.

Lincoln on November 3, 2008 at 11:13 PM

I know we may have had differences in the past, but that’s straight epic, man. – leetpriest on November 3, 2008 at 10:40 PM

I have my moments. :-)

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Am I the only one who can’t stop saying “Fight with me, my friends”, in the best McCain voice possible, for the past few days?

RightWinged on November 3, 2008 at 11:19 PM

Y-not on November 3, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Nope…real friend…although more of an acquaintance these days. Like most liberals, he can’t seperate the personal from politics.

SouthernGent on November 3, 2008 at 11:25 PM

I agree with Lincoln, in his chronological timeline on election night, that Virginia will be a huge bell weather regarding the overall accuracy of polling. If McCain comes out the clear winner in Virginia, sometime in the 9 o’clock hour, then McCain will take the election…

Let’s go VA!!!

savant on November 3, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Sweet dreams you ignorant f*cks, and bless your hearts!

*pwns*

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Wow, how match wits with such an intellect. Hold on while I wake my kids to ask for a response…

Laura in Maryland on November 3, 2008 at 11:32 PM

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 11:25 PM

What a strange little fellow.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Let us all use “hope for unity”, be “real Americans” thinking “country first” and support our new President.

The economy will be a huge challenge and he will need it.

getalife on November 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Looks like NewDay just got the Troll Hammer. His post disappeared.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 11:39 PM

Looks like NewDay just got the Troll Hammer. His post disappeared.

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 11:39 PM

Ha! Allah’s up late with us insomniacs!

fossten on November 3, 2008 at 11:44 PM

bomberman on November 3, 2008 at 11:52 PM

Read some good posts from the newbies today….but jeeze some of these moonbats should be on a very short leash.

ohiorebel on November 3, 2008 at 11:54 PM

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Terrific, so the manlyrash has deputized you. Kudos on your promotion!

*peals*

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM

I hope you read this, you maggot.

I’ll still be here tomorrow, and you will wallow in that latrine of yours, happy rat that you are. May you live long in that slushy medium.

Entelechy on November 3, 2008 at 11:56 PM

The economy will be a huge challenge and he will need it.

getalife on November 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM

If it’s Obama, how about “not”.

Patrick S on November 3, 2008 at 11:57 PM

Darn you Ed Morissey, getting my hopes up about tomorrow. I have been trying to stay pessimistic ever since Obama got his lead in October. Telling myself that Obama will win no matter how much I don’t want him too. Now you go and get my hopes up for a McCain/Cuda victory. Hmph…. – bomberman on November 3, 2008 at 11:52 PM

Suck it up, B-52, because McCain is going to be your next CinC. Now get out there and vote tomorrow and drag everyone you know to polls so they can vot for J-Mac and Arctic Fox.

Make it happen.

ManlyRash on November 4, 2008 at 12:00 AM

I suspect I’m not the only one planning on drinking away the thought that we may be just hours away from the beginning of the end of the project that was The United States of America… but please, everyone, don’t get too hammered and sleep the day away. We have to at least try to save the country.

RightWinged on November 4, 2008 at 12:02 AM

Before you vote — esp. the fencers out there still –
watch this :
God Save America

Hon. James David Manning, PhD preaches about Obama’a mama, grandmama, Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezco, William Ayers, and more in the message called “God Save America”

glad2bindie on November 4, 2008 at 12:04 AM

I hope that tomorrow will be another Dewey beats Truman moment!!!

chacker on November 4, 2008 at 12:06 AM

*peals*

NewDayRising on November 3, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Nope. You won’t be back, troll.

fossten on November 4, 2008 at 12:07 AM

God Save America

Hon. James David Manning, PhD preaches about Obama’a mama, grandmama, Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezco, William Ayers, and more in … the message called “God Save America”

glad2bindie on November 4, 2008 at 12:17 AM

puma.

gannak on November 4, 2008 at 12:21 AM

Late breaking message from B. Hussein Obama:

(and yes, these ARE ALL REAL – mostly from audio versions of his book)

RightWinged on November 4, 2008 at 12:24 AM

Ok….who the HELL is slammin Miss E???????

NewDay. I’ll show you a new way to cram a bugle up your keester sideways.

Limerick on November 4, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Not to worry Lim – he/she came and went, without much incident. Got banned, for good reason.

Entelechy on November 4, 2008 at 12:33 AM

Entelechy on November 4, 2008 at 12:33 AM

He or she? Now that Palin is VP there are no gender clauses on that bugle treatment.

A toast to you and yours.

Limerick on November 4, 2008 at 12:36 AM

Saw Obama on Monday Night Football at the half. He looked like a football coach who enjoyed a lead from the opening gun, but his opponent is lining up to kick the game winning 50 yard field goal with 1 second left on the clock.

McCain looked like the field goal kicker…

How about McCain’s comment to Berman? “I could go all the waaaaay!” He stole the show, got a big laugh at our MNF party.

DrW on November 4, 2008 at 12:40 AM

My question is if Obama suffers defeat, will Socialism that is motivating much of the Democratic Party agenda finally be exposed once and for all for what it is? One can only hope a few of those prodigal chickens will finally come home to roost.

talking stick on November 4, 2008 at 1:46 AM

ManlyRash on November 3, 2008 at 8:49 PM

Here you go (Content Warning)
F15Mech on November 3, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I like the SouthPark version of “Lambs” soooo much better.

NightmareOnKStreet on November 4, 2008 at 3:35 AM

We have the worlds largest coal deposits, but no coal can we have??? West Virginians gotta love that kind of wealth spreading virtue….but,but,but it spreads like Velveeta…. or perhaps like some of that icky negative Constitutional logic.

Obama is already working on more architectural carnage in creating his Potemkin Village of the Albert Speer variety for his victory gala. Why not kick it back to German Baroque? The dais would be such a splendid thing with Michelle at his side. Again, did someone say, cheese?

Go Sarah!

talking stick on November 4, 2008 at 5:36 AM

AMERICA,

Today, all across the fruited plains, Americans are preparing to cast a vote for AMERICAS PAST, IT’S PRESENT and IT’S FUTURE… Men and Women, of every race, every social background, every economic status… They will do thier duty, to honor all those who have given us the ability to participate in this “MOST BEAUTIFUL EXPERIMENT”, this land that GOD has blessed with bounty from Sea to shining Sea… My friends, today we pray, we gerd our loins for the battle of our time, our Getteysburg, our Iwo Jima, our Battle of the Buldge… It is OUR TURN! It is OUR TIME! We MUST NOT FAIL to protect and defend the Constitution, the Bill of Rights! To protect our families, our friends, our neighbors… The enemy is at the gate, our time is NOW! Stand with me and FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOMS as so many have done before us… Let’s drag McCain to victory for our COURTS, OUR MILITARY, OUR SCHOOLS, OUR FLAG and OUR RELIGIONS! Sleep well America, for today we battle for our very lives as Americans, it’s THAT INPORTANT! God bless our efforts, and with his will we WILL PREVAIL against the biggest challenge, the biggest THREAT of our time… Rest well America, for we are comming out by the MILLIONS TODAY to DEFEND you once again…

McCain WINS! America WINS! We all WIN!

Today Ladies and Gentelmen, we are in the valley, clad in our battlegear, awaken to the day by a force from within, a purpose, a mission, battle lies ahead!

We have been joined this “MORNING IN AMERICA” by PUMA’s, Reagan Democrates, RHINO’s, Conservatives, peoples of all faiths, of all social backgrounds, of ALL races, arm in arm, shoulder to shoulder, clinging to our God, our Guns, our Flag, our Constitution!

We are looking up at a huge mountain, with a fortress of the far left radicals inside awaiting our attack. The Socilialists, protected all the way up the hill by the MSM, and with Pundits blocking our paths, the task is daunting and will require all of the effort a human can muster!

But we are bolstered by our faith, comforted by that still small voice inside… Fortified by the knowledge that from our efforts here today our children and thiers will grow up in a FREE, PROUD, STRONG AMERICA… The America of our Founders, of our Grandfathers and Fathers, of our FALLEN HEROS who gave it all for our RIGHT TO FIGHT TODAY!

Drawing comfort from our friends, family, church and our mission we march onward, “RUSH”ing up the hill, tossing aside all the Pundits, embarrasing the MSM, confronting the radicals and leaving them wondering what hit them…

VICTORY AWAITS for all those willing to lay it all on the line today! Are you ready? Will you fight? Will you vote?

IT’s MORNING IN AMERICA once again… McCain WINS!

Mark Garnett on November 4, 2008 at 6:54 AM

God, I miss Reagan.

By the way, thanks for open registration. I’ve been lurking a long time at this great forum and I finally got my chance to enlist! You guys keep me going.

Proud Texan on November 4, 2008 at 9:13 AM

Local radio guy here in KC was talking about the thug Obama supporters already trying to intimidate at the MO polls; Hanging out in the parking lot, congratulating each other on voting for “the man”. I vote in the Kansas side of KC, but you better believe I’d be lying about who I was voting for in those precincts- keep that in mind when you hear about “exit polls”.

anniekc on November 4, 2008 at 9:18 AM

I’ve never ever participated in an exit poll, despite being asked. No one’s business, really.

How does one refusing to participate skew a poll?

GeeWhiz on November 4, 2008 at 10:26 AM

How does one refusing to participate skew a poll?

GeeWhiz on November 4, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Easy. A common trend is that conservatives are less likely to participate in exit polling, and libs are more likely. This trend skews the exit poll results to the liberal side.

BobMbx on November 4, 2008 at 11:03 AM

a good article from newsmax

BrianVII on November 4, 2008 at 11:26 AM

A good article from Newsmax http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_mccain_president/2008/11/04/147474.html

BrianVII on November 4, 2008 at 11:26 AM

I wonder, if McCain wins, and riots take lives, will anyone in the media, the pollsters, or the Dems (birm) stand up and admit what they tried to make their hopes come true by abusing their power?

Or will they scramble to dig up every bogus story they can about someone being prevented from voting?

Since the major networks already have an “intimidation hotline” set up, and you can bet the word has gone out to Democrats to flood it with reports “just in case”, I’m betting on the latter.

Too bad we have so many good honest people in this country, but so precious few of them work in the media. But who can blame them?

drunyan8315 on November 4, 2008 at 12:12 PM

THEN, I want Mitt Romney to bump off Granholm as our gov.

Probably too much to ask.

Spiritk9 on November 3, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Granholm is term limited. She is serving only two more years at the most.

NotCoach on November 4, 2008 at 12:17 PM

It’s official. I hate the Fox All Stars. I hate Kondracke and Nina Easton most of all.
anniekc on November 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM

A little late to respond, but here goes….

Mort and Nina are not as bad as that one black dude from npr.

I swear even the all stars sometimes are dumbfounded by the guy’s words. And he’s the typical liberal – when he’s losing the argument, he talks loudest over everybody else.

Sir Napsalot on November 4, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Karl is obviously nervous about a McCain/Palin win.
Wonder why?
Don’t take his numbers seriously. Remember last time when he had “THE math”?

PaddyJ on November 4, 2008 at 3:31 PM