Palin: Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

posted at 11:51 am on October 30, 2008 by Allahpundit

Red meat on a slow news morn from that GMA interview the media was fondling yesterday. Maverick made this same point vis-a-vis Powell, but when it comes to Palin critics the base would most like to see the ‘Cuda confront, there can be only one. Too bad she’s busy soaking in Strange New Respect.

The part about 2012 comes with 45 seconds left. Having now watched it, I think my initial read was right: She’s not talking about her future ambitions, she’s just saying she won’t let the bastards get her down by turning her into some wilting flower who flees from public life. Whether that means running for president or something short of that, who knows. Palin advisor Tucker Eskew got white hot on the plane last night over how ABC spun the quote originally:

ABCNews.com proceeded to write a terrifically misleading headline that confused–it’s a much better word that conflated–her answers to those two separate questions. Some of you have written about that. Some of you have written in grave error about that. Some of you I will grant may not know the extent of ABC News’ mistake. That mistake was then compounded. I think it was compounded by some of the other coverage and if you will bear with me I’ll get to that in a minute. But unfortunately ABC News ran an ‘update’—they called it—to this initial story, which didn’t correct the error. They ran another update that actually compounded their already compounded error. And I am told tonight, they are finally running a fourth version of this story with the line ‘corrected version’ to your news organizations.

Total number of deliberately distorted, highly damaging Palin headlines by ABC thus far during the campaign: Two and counting. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Sarah, you have to elarn that down here in the south people are not glad to simply have another human being around to speak to and share with….

The media will *never* be your friend but a lot of us are.

sven10077 on October 30, 2008 at 11:53 AM

Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

I’m sure she knows that answer to this question.

benrand on October 30, 2008 at 11:55 AM

Palin: Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

Sarah, she might have been drunk.

hawkdriver on October 30, 2008 at 11:55 AM

She’s still my gal!

Let’s roll…..all the way to November 4th!

ex-Democrat on October 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Said it before, I’ll say it again now: one way or the other, a reckoning is coming for people like Noonan and Buckley and Parker, etc. They’ve decided to be judas goats in this election, but judas goats get butchered in the end too.

This is just part of why I want McCain to win – we’ll get to have our own metaphorical Night of Long Knives and excise these folks once and for all.

Vyce on October 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Noonan, Will, Powell, Parker, and their ilk … ALL COWARDS.

Let’s roll.

ex-Democrat on October 30, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Palin: Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

Because Peggy hates pretty girls. They make her feel like a wall flower.

FiveWays on October 30, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Noonan was still crying over Romney, just like Parker. How damn sad for those two that they probably still have his poster hanging on their bedroom ceilings…..

funky chicken on October 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM

She can win over people like Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey; Sarah has a great point.
Screw Peggy Noonan and other Repub-elites.

carbon_footprint on October 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Sarah:
Rule #1 of Modern American politics: No matter what John McCain may tell you, the press is not your friend.

Rule #2 of modern American politics: Republicans must always take their own audio/video crew to any interview with the press and must post the unedited video online as soon as possible.

Rule #3 of modern American politics: Refer to Rule #1.

Your friend and admirer
John

johnsteele on October 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Because Peggy hates pretty girls. They make her feel like a wall flower.

FiveWays on October 30, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Tacitus_SGL on October 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Palin/McCain all the way

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 11:59 AM

God, I hate the media…

ninjapirate on October 30, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Palin shouldn’t even devote any time to ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN unless asked a question at a presser. ALL of her interviews should go to ONLY “fair” journalists which would be anyone on Fox, maybe Cooper Anderson, Lou Dobbs & company, local reporters, Bob Schiffer and Jim Lehrer. She should also ignore Geraldo completely even if asked a direct q, he is such a jerk and misogynist.

JustTruth101 on October 30, 2008 at 11:59 AM

I’ve been waiting patiently…
Where the hell is my October surprise?

Dorvillian on October 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Keep your powder dry in case we need it after the election. Either way the people must go after the media and put them on track or out of their misery.

wepeople on October 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Sarah:

I forgot Rule #4: Washington pundits, regardless of their professed politics, are slimeballs and not your friends.

johnsteele on October 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

QUESTION: What was her reaction to this error? I assume she saw it? What was her reaction?

She saw it. Savannah, I wanna say, the nation’s getting to know this woman, and it’s been 60-some days nearly of that, with its ups and downs. And I hope one thing, and I believe one thing that most people take away from her, is she can take some really hard shots, harder than this one today, and move on. She, she thought there was an error, she was curious about how it was getting fixed, and then she turned back to what she was doing — six or seven other things at once, I can assure you. She’s fine, she wants to know that it’s corrected and then she doesn’t dwell on it.

That’s from the White Hot link. No crying, no whining, no retirbution. No banning of TV stations. Just gets it corrected and moves on without malice.

Yeah, she’s definately NOT ready to be a heartbeat away from being President. /do I need to add sarc?

Mr_Magoo on October 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

There’s…Been Double Standards”

Cute. I wonder if ABC includes Obama’s “umm”s and “uh”s when putting his quotes on screen?

Mike Honcho on October 30, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Because Peggy hates pretty girls. They make her feel like a wall flower.

FiveWays on October 30, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Maybe you should wait to actually meet Noonan before making an assessment like that.

Big S on October 30, 2008 at 12:01 PM

She can win over people like Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey

That’s a tad ambitious. I don’t doubt that they were genuinely surprised to discover that they found Palin likable, however.

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 12:01 PM

God, I hate the media…

ninjapirate on October 30, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Don’t worry. I have it all under control.

signed, God

Mr_Magoo on October 30, 2008 at 12:01 PM

but judas goats get butchered in the end too.

Actually Judas went crazy and killed himself.

Absolutely…if the interviewer knows s/he will be subject to scrutiny, s/he has incentive to be less biased.

JustTruth101 on October 30, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Sarah/McCain 2008

dc84123 on October 30, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Good Lord, I LOVE this woman !!
Can’t get enough.. and I’m female !
hehe

pambi on October 30, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Palin/Reaper 2012

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Because they were terrified that they might like you, Sarah.

How could these RINO lackeys possibly suck-up to their perceived socialist overlords if they felt uncomfortable with negative portrayals of you?

In DFL land there can be only One, and you just aren’t dark enough, “sweetie,” so you were dumped in favor of the accepted liberal byline, that only hicks and dummies come from Alaska.

Bishop on October 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Good Lord, I LOVE this woman !!
Can’t get enough.. and I’m female !

I’ll bring the camera

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Nice to see Palin as a guest on the show that she’ll be hosting in the future.

crr6 on October 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Peg is a bloviator, and is exposed as an embarrassment — so it’s not surprising that the log in Peg’s eye spots a splinter in Palin’s. WSJ needs to quietly send Peg on her way to Huffpo.

Mark30339 on October 30, 2008 at 12:04 PM

Sarah at my Alma Mater!

Whoot Whoot!

She is just the bomb-ba-zooey!

Blue-eyed Infidel on October 30, 2008 at 12:04 PM

Is it me or is Palin on more shows than Obama? when will the Obama campaign release Obama to talk to the press. Is he not quailified to talk with the press? Why does his handlers not give the press freedom to interview him? Saw McCain on Larry King last night great interview. Where is biden and Obama?

unseen on October 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM

excellent interview, you could tell it was heavily edited too like the Gibson interview with ABC.

jp on October 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Nice to see Palin as a guest on the show that she’ll be hosting in the future.

crr6 on October 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

absolutely not Comrade your kind will tolerate no more rightwing “domination of the press”….

Bambi will still be selling Sham WOW! though CCCP bank on it.

sven10077 on October 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM

crr6 on October 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

You still pissed that ‘Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood’ was canceled?

Bishop on October 30, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Big S on October 30, 2008 at 12:01 PM

You saying she doesn’t take a good photograph?

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 30, 2008 at 12:07 PM

I love the CUDA!!!!!!

Metro on October 30, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Parker … attended Converse College before transferring to the University of San Francisco for a year of study in Spain, majoring in Spanish Literature. She holds a Master’s degree in the subject.

WikiMess

She’s a nitwit from a tiny, unknown school, whose focused study was in one of the single most worthless fields in academia. Of all of the great languages in which to study literature … Spanish?

Bwaaaa!

Jaibones on October 30, 2008 at 12:08 PM

O/T,Rush is on,talkin about last night!

canopfor on October 30, 2008 at 12:09 PM

I stand by what I wrote. They both were floored by her in person IMHO.

carbon_footprint on October 30, 2008 at 12:10 PM

eh, turn down the whining and turn up the victory talk.
When she talks the numbers go up for her!!!!

johnnyU on October 30, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Saw McCain on Larry King last night great interview. Where is biden and Obama?

unseen on October 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM

They figured out that the Press is starting to ask REAL questions… so are avoiding them like the Plague… until after the Election.

Way too many unanswered questions they could be “ambushed” with.

Like… Senator Obama, just why won’t you release your longform Birth Certificate?

Romeo13 on October 30, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Sarah: Here’s a comeback when people ask you about what Peggy Noonan says:

“An empty barrel makes the most noise”!!

landlines on October 30, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Peggy doesn’t like the narrative (of a hardworking mom, god-fearing patriot, pro-life, true conservative). Sounds reasonable to me.

Fuquay Steve on October 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Who cares about GMA? McCain-Palin have the Aerosmith Endorsement:

New rally theme song: “Walk This Way.”

Party on, Garth. Party on, Wayne. I love it.

BuckeyeSam on October 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM

GO SARAH GO!!!

ConservativePartyNow on October 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM

because Peggy is a bitter old shrew.

right4life on October 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Where is biden and Obama?

unseen on October 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM

What are you talkin’ about? He did an in depth interview with Mario Lopez on Extra! (or some such show) just the other night.

Mr_Magoo on October 30, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Noonan didn’t want to meet Palin first for the same reason that draft dodgers don’t generally go out of their way to meet war heroes. It would be too embarrassing to Noonan.

RBMN on October 30, 2008 at 12:17 PM

“Why don’t plastic, token, people pleasing people like you?”

Hening on October 30, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Palin/Reaper 2012

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Forgive my ignorance. Who is Reaper?

factoid on October 30, 2008 at 12:18 PM

Sarah Palin,is what Liberal women
would like to be,but will never
achieve!

SarahCuda,you go girl,
and raise h#ll in Washington!

canopfor on October 30, 2008 at 12:18 PM

Of all of the great languages in which to study literature … Spanish?

Bwaaaa!

Jaibones on October 30, 2008 at 12:08 PM

I dunno – El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha was pretty good.

Mr. D on October 30, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Peggy Noonan made no attempt to meet Palin because
intially: superiority complex
Then: jealousy (of the public response)
Finally: fear (of the public response)

The hicks were supposed to understand that Palin was not worthy yet Palin won the hicks

Noonan had no need to meet Palin. She had met Plain before in the underbelly of America. Festering in a thousand clip joints and honky tonks. Wearing a hairnet pulled down over her forehead as she slopped stew on trays at school lunch room, or dunking fries in grease at the fast food. These Palins had other names and faces but they were all Palins and they cluttered the sweeping glory of the beltway like fallen logs in a lumberjack camp. This was not the best of America and it was not good

p.s. (sarc)

entagor on October 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM

She came across awesome in that interview.

lodge on October 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Do you guys think she’d want to be a Senator (assuming the VP thing doesn’t work out)?

factoid on October 30, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Peggy (the affected) Noonan can kiss my grits, but she’s just too ‘delicate’, ain’t she?
The video of ol’ Hank singing the song touting the strong points of the Repub ticket is just one example why Peggy is not on board. Jealousy is a big factor, but it’s a ‘class’ thing too, doncha know.

Christine on October 30, 2008 at 12:27 PM

If Obama & Biden can’t stand up to Favorable MSM, how the hell are they going to stand up to Russia, Iran, North Korea, China, etc.

I like the empty barrell comparison. It makes more sound when you hit it that an empty suit.

PappaMac on October 30, 2008 at 12:27 PM

Mr_Magoo on October 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

What a vindictive bitch! /I don’t think I need to type ‘sarc’ either.

CurtZHP on October 30, 2008 at 12:27 PM

Sarah:

Rule #3 of modern American politics: Refer to Rule #1.

Your friend and admirer
John

johnsteele on October 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM

John, you forgot my rule, initially said here first, (don’t ask me to quote it, I don’t do this for a living, just trust me)

Rule #1. Always sign a contract with the interviewer to air the whole interview unedited, or we will refuse to be interviewed again by that organization, or else…. (and I add this here now, because of others suggestions) next time, we will bring our own cameras to prove what you did.

This would not be suppressing free speech… it simply puts responsible journalism back on the interviewer. And as such Palin would get public support for kicking the media’s ass back to where it belongs.

Mcguyver on October 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Peggy Noonan is an old crone who hates ceding her position to a younger woman from outside the beltway.

clnurnberg on October 30, 2008 at 12:31 PM

factoid: NO. Why would she want to give up her governorship to be in the Senate? Alaska or DC?…Gee, I don’t know, that’s kinda like picking heaven over hell ;-)

Christine on October 30, 2008 at 12:32 PM

Because Noonan is and elitist snob and the south end of a horse going north.

rplat on October 30, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Noonan and Will are elitest Republicans and look down on those they perceive on a lower standard than themselves. They are exactly like the elitest on the left who think the masses are subjects that need to be manipulated in election years in order to keep themselves on the level they are “entitled” to be on. The problem is that the delusion in their heads is a weakness of being intellectually dishonest and makes cowards out of them. They are not good enough to stand in Sarah’s shadow.

volsense on October 30, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Peggy who? I’m waiting for the Noonan/Buckley book tour next year.

flyoverland on October 30, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Sarah, don’t worry about ogres like Pegleg Noonan. We, her former customers, shall take care of that.

As for the Q about SArah to Senate? H*ll no. The Senate is a h*llhole, a backwater for rich old farts and deadend phonies. Its the least respected institution in our federal government for a good reason. She should stick with the governor’s gig and hone her executive skills–far better training for a national leadership position.

james23 on October 30, 2008 at 12:37 PM

Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

They don’t want to meet you, and they don’t think they need to meet you. You threaten the very essence of what they think they are. They think they are opinion makers, not you. As for the women, they want to believe they are happy, successful, fulfilled, confident, chic and important. The real thing comes along and they can’t handle it.

There are also heavy doses of sexism — sadly, more on the right than on the left, I think.

BigD on October 30, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Why in the hell is every interview with her an attack????

Can’t they see how biased they are?

PattyJ on October 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Slightly OT, but another example of PDS.

Palin is planning on coming to my area of Richmond on Saturday. The website http://www.downtownshortpump.com/?p=765 has an article with a comment section below.

Some of the comments are perfect examples of PDS. Hell, one commenter even says he wants to smoke her.

If you’re in the Richmond area go here to register and get tickets for Saturday’s event.

BacaDog on October 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM

BigD on October 30, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Especially when your definition of “on the right” is to the left of center, ie: Noonan, C. Buckley, Brooks, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Yeah, then you make perfect sense. Thanks for making sense!!

*Here’s a pat on your back (I’m not breaking my hand though)*

Your welcome.

Mcguyver on October 30, 2008 at 12:45 PM

McPalin,…yes,..they matter. The media, not so much, if at all!

christene on October 30, 2008 at 12:53 PM

I don’t like the tone of the reporter’s questions. I think the McCain campaign should cancel any remaining interviews and refuse any new ones until after the election.

:-P

Levinite on October 30, 2008 at 12:59 PM

BigD on October 30, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Yeah, then you make perfect sense. Thanks for making sense!!

*Here’s a pat on your back (I’m not breaking my hand though)*

Your welcome.

Mcguyver on October 30, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Okay, I am not sure how much sarcasm is in your answer but I’ll take it straight.

I am not a “feminista” and I don’t see sexism around every corner. However, if Sarah Palin were a man, the level of support on the “conservative” side would be very different. Some are already talking Bobby Jindal for 2012, although he, like Palin, is a first-term governor and he is also 7 years younger than she is. (No criticism of Jindal intended here).

Sarah Palin is the star of this campaign, and without her the McCain campaign would have been over long ago. And it’s her substance, not her style. Nobody on the “conservative” side wants to admit this.

Lastly, I find it dispiriting that it has to be the women on the left — the L.A. chapter of NOW!!! — to point out the sexism. When it’s the L.A. feminists that have to come to the defense of a popular conservative woman, you know there is a problem.

BigD on October 30, 2008 at 1:04 PM

Click on my name, see my bumper sticker.

Doug on October 30, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Sarah:

johnsteele on October 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Fred Barnes gave a full apology for naming the wrong Palin staffer for buying the clothes and not taking responsibility for it. It was the decent thing for him to do after blasting the wrong person for letting Palin take the the blame on the clothes debacle.

Fred Barnes may be an exception to Rule #4.

Right_of_Attila on October 30, 2008 at 1:14 PM

BigD on October 30, 2008 at 1:04 PM

You’ve got that right.

I was wondering last night, why is that Sarah effigy still hanging in Hollywood? that thing shouldn’t have lasted an hour, once it was publicized. Aren’t there any conservatives left in SoCal? Any non-metro men there? If so, why is that effigy still hanging? Is there not one pair of stones left in that area? How incredibly passive we’ve become.

james23 on October 30, 2008 at 1:15 PM

Fuquay Steve on October 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM

This is EXACTLY why it is so frustrating. This is precisely who Peggy Noonan was until a few years ago. Sometime between 9/11 and 2006, she contracted BDS, and has never recovered. (Upon re-reading, this was probably just what you were saying; sorry if I misunderstood, but my sarc-o-meter is on the fritz).
As to whomever said she “didn’t like pretty girls” – for those of us who are – mmmmmm – “a certain age”, there is NOTHING wrong with Peggy’s looks. Nothing.
Her recent judgment is another matter.

RegularJoe on October 30, 2008 at 1:16 PM

Big S on October 30, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Oh really? What am I missing?

FiveWays on October 30, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Palin: Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

Because she had already made up her mind on her opinion, and couldn’t risk being forced to change it. It’s really not uncommon for people to behave that way, it’s just disappointing to find that someone you respect isn’t big enough to take the chance.

Tanya on October 30, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Noonan is a washed up second rate speech writer who peaked when she briefly worked for a first rate President. She’s been dragging her worn out, over used license to pundit around ever since.

Fletch54 on October 30, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Keep fightin the fight Sarah a lot of us have your back and in answer to your question why?

If the GOP had allowed a real Repub to be the nominee you would not have had this problem with the press to such a degree, any of the others would have taken on the presstitutes and exposed the shameless panderers, instead you are hog tied to one.
I’ve got your back though, you go girl Fight, Fight, Fight!

We fight not just for today, but mostly for tomorrow!

dhunter on October 30, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Actually Judas went crazy and killed himself.

Not crazy. Judas just responded the way a human does when GOD lets us see our sins as HE sees them. Still, it IS a great model for the MSM!

Go Sarah! You are loved and respected. You are also my daughter’s role model.

oldleprechaun on October 30, 2008 at 2:07 PM

james23 on October 30, 2008 at 1:15 PM

A shrine to the sick F…s the Dem party has become.

Instincts would to be douse it with gasoline and burn it and the house it hangs from down!

dhunter on October 30, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Palin is tough. Check this out!

All in just six weeks! I couldn’t handle that schedule.

Wingo on October 30, 2008 at 2:16 PM

Palin: Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

I know somebody who feels the same way, Sarah.

Huckabee: Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan, Rush Limbo, Ann Coulter, Joseph Farah, etc, meet me before ripping me?

BTW: Some of these folks I agree with on many issues. Joseph Farah for instance has an excellent website. Still,…. the list of conservative elite who don’t think you and Huck are one of them Sarah is HUGE. In many cases, they are what is wrong with America, not you and Mike!

apacalyps on October 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Gov. Palin really handled that interview well.
And the rally I saw her at she was obviously
well liked, by men and women.
She’s going to be a great vice president.

Mulligan on October 30, 2008 at 2:50 PM

People like Noonan are why Chuck Baldwin is getting my vote this year.

leetpriest on October 30, 2008 at 3:45 PM

Sarah sounded great in that interview.She was being herself.

Dennis D on October 30, 2008 at 3:47 PM

leetpriest on October 30, 2008 at 3:45 PM

Allow me to clarify before people jump to conclusions:

Baldwin gets the vote out of disgust for the Republican party lambasting one of its own, and taking a nice swift piss on the base while pandering to the left and assisting the socialists in forcing us to bail out greedy and irresponsible people.

leetpriest on October 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Why didn’t critics like Peggy Noonan meet me before ripping me?

Because they deem you not worthy.

sheesh on October 30, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Asked about 2012, and whether she was discouraged by the daily attacks on the campaign trail and would instead pack it in and return to her home state of Alaska, she said: “I think that if I were to give up and wave a white flag of surrender against some of the political shots that we’ve taken, that would bring this whole … I’m not doing this for naught,” Palin said.

This is a lie. The statement by her in quotes was the answer to a follow up question, not the question reported. Watch the video and this is very clear. Someone should probably save the video so that ABC can’t substitute in an edited one though.

Buford on October 30, 2008 at 4:19 PM

Palin is simply awesome. She’s a class act. Yet I have liberal idiots where I work that are scared to death by her being second in command. They are fine with a guy that hangs out with a Tim McVeigh starter kit, but a strong woman? Too much for them I guess.

Go cuda!

cannonball on October 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Double Standard, you are damned right Vargas and you just demonstrated it by asking the Governor about double standards too many times and would not give up. You were aggressive and rude. Let’s see you progressively grill one of the male candidates like you just did Sarah.

Wade on October 30, 2008 at 5:07 PM

The old white racist on the other ticket gets a pass on all his gaffes….I know, I know…no bias. Yeah right

Jamson64 on October 30, 2008 at 7:34 PM

Seriously, one of the biggest reasons I want McCain to win this thing is to see Palin flash a crap-eating grin — a figurative Eff You — to all of these poseurs.

holygoat on October 30, 2008 at 10:32 PM