Fox News poll: McCain nets five points since last week, now within three; Update: Sample bias?

posted at 2:40 pm on October 30, 2008 by Allahpundit

A little good news to balance the two-point bumps The One got today in Rasmussen and Gallup. The five-point gain overall coincides with a five-point gain among Republicans, only 83 percent of whom were committed to Maverick last week. Is the Joe the Plumber rhetoric working? Maybe, maybe not:

The economy continues to far outdistance all other issues as the top priority for voters this year, and while Obama maintains an advantage on the economy, McCain has chipped away at those numbers. By an 8-point margin Obama is seen as the candidate who voters trust to handle the economy, down from a 15-point edge

More voters trust Obama to handle the issue of taxes (+6 points) even though nearly three times as many think their taxes will go up under an Obama administration (20 percent) as think the same about a McCain administration (7 percent).

Amazingly, Rasmussen now has McCain ahead on both issues — and yet still trailing outside the margin of error. I don’t know how to reconcile those two data points given the emphasis on the economy, unless it means most people have made up their minds and are sticking with their guy even if their preference for him on particular subjects momentarily falters.

Unambiguous good news: After weeks of trailing, two new polls suddenly show Norm Coleman ahead of Franken, thanks mainly to indie candidate Dean Barkley peeling liberals away from the joke candidate. (According to NBC, Franken’s net favorables are negative.) If you have some coin to spare and haven’t given it to Bill Russell, here’s Coleman’s donation page.

Update: Dave Weigel of Reason e-mails with a possible explanation for the McCain gain: Last week’s poll used a sample of 43% Democrats and 37% Republicans; this week’s is 41% Dem and 39% GOP. It’s possible, I guess, that the new sample more accurately reflects the composition of the electorate, but I’m skeptical.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Rasmussen: 40% Democratic, 33% Republican, 27% unaffiliated

Fox: 41% Democratic, 39% Republican, 16% Independent

aunursa on October 30, 2008 at 3:19 PM

That is what I have been posting the last few weeks. That is why ACORN is so important, not just that there will be voter fraud (and there will be)but it skews the voter registration polling data. If they can add 5 or 10% more dems in each district, then the polling will reflect that. Even if they don’t vote, the polling data is skewed to help the fraudulent party.

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Fires1 on October 30, 2008 at 3:08 PM

GOOD WORK

funky chicken on October 30, 2008 at 3:24 PM

And…..let’s not forget the Bradley effect.

BacaDog on October 30, 2008 at 3:26 PM

Yeah national polls are great but if McCain can’t win the battleground states he’s toast. He’s in danger of losing his own state, for god’s sake. That’s not good. I hope and pray they pull it off, but I’m not sanguine.

CornFedBeauty on October 30, 2008 at 3:16 PM

Check out the links I’m posting from Hillbuzz…the PUMAS have been on this almost from day one. Don’t believe a lot of the polling “info” you’re getting. The Obamatrons are engaging in a very sophisticated strategy of psychological warfare to demoralize us and discourage us from coming to the polls. Once you realize that, then you can see that it’s all a mugs game.

Here are the links: Cooking with AP: Polls Radically Change Party Mix to Fabricate an Obama Trend

Eeyore Free Zone

Always remember…

Da*n the Polls…Full Speed Ahead!

Matt Helm on October 30, 2008 at 3:26 PM

Of course you are. LOL

capitalist piglet on October 30, 2008 at 3:28 PM

So he still gained a point, even if you discount the change in weighting. So the trend is still positive.

BadgerHawk on October 30, 2008 at 3:32 PM

I don’t know what this means, but I thought it was kind of interesting.

CornFedBeauty on October 30, 2008 at 3:13 PM

That is, either they are embarrassed to say Obama, or they are afraid of saying McCain and be called a bigot.
I have found people more quiet then usual. The bad feeling is that they are voting for Obama, and are embarrassed by it. It it that “white guilt” thing that is driving some people.
And please, there was no “Bradley” effect. That was created by the liberals and the LAT. Bradley was ahead of the poles, until (like now) people began to see Mayor Bradley as the liberal loon he was. His liberal policies began to set in, and people (like now) begin to realize that they will be responsible for his liberal expansion of government. Other words, like now, reality set in.
This is how foolish the Bradley effect is…if Thomas Sowell was a young man and running for office, the “white” conservatives would trample each other to get to the polls.

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Eeyore Free Zone Always remember… Da*n the Polls…Full Speed Ahead!
Matt Helm on October 30, 2008 at 3:26 PM

From your link:

UPDATE: There’s actually a very good chance a lot of these Eeyores are Obama supporters, pulling a “Tokyo Rose”. During WW2, Tokyo Rose filled the airwaves with gloom and doom, telling American GIs to just give up, that all was lost, that there was no way they could win. Anyone stupid enough to listen to her became depressed, and stopped working hard, because they let Tokyo Rose’s rain clouds get to them. That’s what’s happening now.

Awesome. And I’ve mentioned this in the past,(after McCain clinched the nomination and the election came down to a choice between one of two people) and when I tried to make this very point, I’ve been called a shill for McCain for my trouble.

It is happening. And it is the point of the MSM and anyone else who wants to tell everyone here that ‘it’s over’ and ‘McCain lost this election’ ans all the other BS.

wise_man on October 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Actually, McCain netted SIX points since the last Fox poll–he was down 9, now down 3.

Funny how Exxon still made record profits, even though both crude oil and gasoline prices dropped sharply over the last quarter. So much for Bill O’Reilly’s “big oil companies ripping off the folks” meme. A good reason for “Drill, Baby, Drill”–some of those Crude dollars in American pockets.

People with Exxon in their 401(k) funds are probably cheering, unless the Big O confiscates them into Social Security II.

Steve Z on October 30, 2008 at 3:34 PM

***

MCCAIN: Well, that’s spreading the wealth in the respect that we do have a graduated income tax. That’s a far cry from taking from one group of Americans and giving to another. I mean, that’s dramatically different.
———-

Yeah it’s TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2008 at 2:52 PM

Yes, it is totally different. As a matter of federal income tax policy, our country has long decided that it makes sense to place the costs of maintaining an ordered society on the shoulders of those with the greater wherewithal to pay.

Obama’s refundable tax credit proposals take the notion of paying for the various aspects of an ordered society too far. A $500 to $1,000 tax credit just for showing up to work? A $500 tax credit to save money at the same time Barney Frank is advocating the gutting of all retirement-savings vehicles? A credit of 10% of home mortgage interest paid (subject to some ceiling)? Isn’t home ownership subsidized enough with the deduction of real estate taxes and home mortgage interest?

What the heck: an annual supply of pork rinds and a satelite dish in every pot.

The funny thing is that if Obama wins and these tax credits are enacted, I can’t wait to hear the Obama supporters screaming about the hair-pulling complexity involved with the recordkeeping and the tax-return reporting for these credits. A two-page form and four pages of instructions for every credit. Obama doesn’t appear to be in the stock market (no recent dividend income). But I’m betting he’s put some money (or will put some money) into companies providign tax-return preparation services and companies making tax-return preparation software.

Enjoy the complexity.

BuckeyeSam on October 30, 2008 at 3:35 PM

So, answer me this, why the hell hasn’t McCain/Palin and the GOP collectively been hammering day and night, 24/7, on the fact that DEMOCRATIC POLICIES from the CAR Act social engineering fiasco and the funding that Fannie and Freedie put us all in debt, to the blocking of our ability to be Energy Independent?

Why?

Seven Percent Solution on October 30, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Polls are for suckers.
1. They are based in Probability Theory which is a good thing.
2. But the applied “Theory” in politics is highly susceptible to “human” bias according to basic “Scientific Methodology”.
3. Pollsters are employed to depress/encourage voting.
4. Pollsters may be biased.
5. Pollees may lie or mislead.
6. This corrupts the sample, and/or the weighting of participants, while still claiming to be representative of the population as a whole: sweet.
7. Although I cannot vote, I urge you to vote next Tues. for McCain-Palin. This very close, imho, but very winnable. Ya gotta have heart.

Randy

williars on October 30, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Rasmussen did the same thing secretly I think… Zogby always has the dems with only a 2 point advantage IIRC… nobdy knows what the breakdown will be…

ninjapirate on October 30, 2008 at 3:38 PM

Those of you who are honestly expecting the breakdown of Dems vs. Repubs to be anywhere near close this cycle are going to be very disappointed come election day. In 2004 early voting remained very close with Republicans actually coming out on top in states like Florida. This year? Not so much, it’s a sign of what’s to come, I predict the split will be over 5%.

Typhonsentra on October 30, 2008 at 3:40 PM

It’s possible, I guess, that the new sample more accurately (but not really) reflects the composition of the electorate, but I’m skeptical.

Fixed that for you.

I guess you missed the memo that early voting in CA and FL show more Republicans voting than Democrats.

Well… I’m happy to do the work for you, for free.

Mcguyver on October 30, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Mcguyver on October 30, 2008 at 3:42 PM

And the Dems that are voting early in Florida are not all voting for Bambi–even though he’s got his people trying to bribe voters at the polls with Jimmy Buffet tickets.

Matt Helm on October 30, 2008 at 3:44 PM

Yeah it’s TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2008 at 2:52 PM

Shut up.

Mcguyver on October 30, 2008 at 3:45 PM

CornFedBeauty on October 30, 2008 at 3:16 PM

You don’t really believe that crap. Really….give me a break

I just donated to a group of democrats who have spent the last couple of weekends campaigning for McCain/Palin in southern and western Pennsylvania.

The guys from Hillbuzz are raising money for their effort to campaign in Ohio (they all live in Chicago)

if you’re gonna believe the crap polls, please send some bucks to those who are still out there working for victory!

funky chicken on October 30, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Wasn’t the party ID spread in ’06 plus 3 Republican? Their new sample bias might be accurate, or it could still be diluting the Republican vote. Who knows…

changer1701 on October 30, 2008 at 3:47 PM

L. KING: Concerning spreading the wealth, isn’t the graduated income tax spreading the wealth?

MCCAIN: The graduated income tax…

L. KING: If you and I paid more so that Jimmy can get some for him or pay for a welfare recipient, that’s spreading the wealth.

———-

Yeah it’s TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2008 at 2:52 PM

Why do you always accept the shallowest view?

Social Security is paid into by all. Receiving a benefit isn’t spreading the wealth. The same is true for medicare. Spending on defense etc isn’t spreading the wealth. Helping the poor is spreading the wealth, but we should do that.

What Obama is doing is taking money from those who are very successful and giving it to people who are perfectly capable of making their own way in the world, but haven’t become what Obama calls “rich”.

So yeah Dave, there is a difference. It’s call socialism.

csdeven on October 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM

I was shocked to hear the CBS radio reporter guy call Obama’s TV thing an infomercial on the radio today. And even more shocked to see the LA Times and the AP used the same word. I haven’t bothered to check CNN today, but unseen watched the McCain interview on Larry King last night and said it was very good.

I honestly believe Obama’s in trouble.

funky chicken on October 30, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Obama wants everyone else to support his family for him. The man spends $40,000 to send his two daughters to a private school, but his aunt and uncle live in poverty. Hypocrite.

Terrye on October 30, 2008 at 2:58 PM

It’s not just his aunt and uncle. Every member of Obama’s Kenyan side of the family (who have been reported on) live in poverty. When Obama and wife toured Kenya a few years ago (on an official Senate trip, meaning U.S. taxpayers picked up the bill for the Obamas’ journey to visit Barack’s relatives), Obama promised to help a small (impoverished) school in his father’s hometown, where many of his relatives still live. Obama didn’t keep his promise; he hasn’t helped at all. Multi-millionaire Obama, who told the rest of us during his Saddleback interview that America’s greatest moral failing is not doing enough to help the less fortunate among us, can’t be bothered to help the less fortunate in his own family.

And no, CornFed, despite what some media types would have you believe, McCain is not in danger of losing Arizona. Arizona is red, and will stay that way.

AZCoyote on October 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM

One of my friends is a liberal dem, thought for sure she’d be for Obama, not so. She’s not voting for McCain but she’s not voting for Obame either. I was quite shocked when hearing this.

Another friend summed up the election. You’re not voting for McCain or Obama, you’re either voting for Karl Marx or Adam Smith.

Voted absentee in FLA. Adam Smith all the way

goplibertygirl on October 30, 2008 at 3:56 PM

would enjoy it immensly even though I expect nothing but bad things from mccain…they wouldnt be as bad as obama.

I give it a 10% chance at best that mccain wins.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 3:04 PM
Typical, A little “I would enjoy it…”, then a “nothing but bad things from mccain…”
Then the zinger “I gie it a 10%…”
Roggie, Roggie, such a pathetic person (man, women, who knows on the internet)…so weak, so transparent…wadda we gonna doo.

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Not2Bright,

You left out of your quote of me the little part where I said that McCain would be much better than Obama. I would think that would be a tad essential to the quote.

You see, grown-ups dont always see the world as black vs white or right vs wrong. Real life, as grown-up would tell you, consists of a series of decisions of which there is a better alternative but not a perfect alternative.

the only good thing from an Obama election would be WomanlyRush leaving this forum with his redundant boring ass posts and maybe you would pipe down for an hour or two as well…but I doubt it.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:05 PM

AZCoyote on October 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Close re the Kenyan Osama Obama “family,” but it looks like Cousin Odinga is doing just fine….

MrScribbler on October 30, 2008 at 4:07 PM

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:05 PM

I must have missed it, then you did take ManlyRash up on his bet………….. only a couple of days left, Roger, what will you do……….. what will you do?

Let me guess…….. plan a riot? Start calling everyone a “racist”? Complain about “voter fraud”?

I have a feeling you are going to welch………. it’s just in your character, since you have none.

Seven Percent Solution on October 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM

Hope?
Nope.
Still 4 to 1 against.
Sorry.

Bruno Strozek on October 30, 2008 at 2:45 PM

LOL all the astroturfers have left is intrade, that place where Soros can dump all the cash he wants buying up “Obama wins!” positions. Eurotrash billionaires of all stripes actually. Apparently right after the two bad polls came out on Franken, a huge flood of “Franken wins!” buy orders came in over there.

LOL I guess those who are so inclined can go over to intrade and buy Coleman and McCain and thus take some of Soros’s money on Nov. 5.

funky chicken on October 30, 2008 at 3:18 PM

That’s not Intrade. That’s my gut. Blind optimisim is still blind.
Love to see Mac win, but can’t shake the feeling of too long odds…

Bruno Strozek on October 30, 2008 at 4:13 PM

Redefeat communism 08!!!!

Go mac Go mac go

Drive back the liberal hordes

Kickass and take names on the 4th and when the libs get rowdy on the 5th do likewise

kangjie on October 30, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM

What is it with you stupid people? I want McCain to win the election. Any half way reasonable person reading any of my posts should be able to figure that out.

You mindless numbnuts, its not enough to choose the best of the two candidates…you are only happy if the poster does not criticize the candidate that he is voting for. Immature thinking.

Grow up people. Grow the hell up.

Yes, I have a bet with Womanly Rush. But thats not relevant. I believe that Womanly Rush has been bullying every non-sheep on this forum into a bet where they will leave if Mav wins and he will leave if Obama wins. So, most likely Rushy is gone. Get it?

Next time you have difficulty understanding my basic points, I will have my 8th grade daughter type my responses back to you….like me, she is smarter than you.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:20 PM

It’s statements like this that make me really question the truth behind this whole “Middle-aged father of three” persona you like to portray. Sorry, my dad is a middle-aged father of three, and I just can’t see him or anyone else his age saying “I am smarter than you” as a solution to an argument.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on October 30, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Grue in the Attic on October 30, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Its the modern learnin Gru. At the publik skools

BacaDog on October 30, 2008 at 4:26 PM

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on October 30, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Really? Well check this out. I cant imagine anybody posting *eats* after every post he/she makes.

How bout that?

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:28 PM

How bout that?

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:28 PM

LOL… my… such a … mature and intelligent riposte!

/and just for you… cause I don’t want anyone confused… SARC

Romeo13 on October 30, 2008 at 4:34 PM

And yet Grue helpfully does so for your benefit. Your imagination must be particularly retarded.

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 4:38 PM

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 4:38 PM

Yes, I agree. *eats* is an extremely clever and imaginative retort or expression.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Whenever a survey mathematically fudges the sampling to reflect the registrar of voter rolls, you’re going to see inaccuracy. The reason is because ACORN artificially inflates the number of Democrats in a sampling area.

kurtzz3 on October 30, 2008 at 4:55 PM

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:49 PM

No, silly boy, it’s a bit of a joke. You really shouldn’t fret so much. Consider it a foible.

Think soothing thoughts and return to the comfort of your dialtone IQ.

LimeyGeek on October 30, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Grow up people. Grow the hell up.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Here is some shocking news for you
Nobody really cares what you think. Good or Bad or in the Middle
Your just not that important in the big scheme of things.
And I say this as a Pink floyd fan.

You tell everybody to grow up(for not agreeing with every fart sound you make) and then in the very next sentence you call us “mindless numbnuts”. How immature of you and in the word of Thomas Jefferson and before him some old French guy
STFU

kangjie on October 30, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Not2Bright
Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 4:05 PM

No I saw the “quote”, it is like Obama saying he won’t raise taxes…and his history is raising taxes.
You don’t sit there and slide in a little nice comment, then spend the rest of the post slamming him.
Then whine that “I said something nice”.
See grown ups don’t whine…but grown up can see when someone is insincere, as you are…signed not2bright, but bright enough to see through you…

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Roger:

Why do you come on here and pick idiotic fights with people? What is the point? A smart guy like you should have better things to do.

Terrye on October 30, 2008 at 5:18 PM

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on October 30, 2008 at 4:23 PM

That’s the point, he/she can say whatever, but one thing for certain.
After the 4th for 5th (maybe a couple of days more) he and shipley will not be heard from again…

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 5:19 PM

Allah:

Loved the update. I knew you would find something. Maybe the 2 or 3 point Democrat advantage is actually closer to the truth. After all in 2004, it was even wasn’t it? And 2006 was a strange year. But this one is too. However, I think this poll is closer to the truth than the 15 point advantage I have seen in some polls out there.

I have no idea who will win. I am not calling it for anyone, but I am not going to assume that every bit of halfway good news is bogus either.

Terrye on October 30, 2008 at 5:22 PM

By the way, Dems were +7 over Reps in 2000, but Bush still managed to squeak out a victory, and even though it was pretty even in 2004, it was still a tight race. Unless the difference is in double digits, it’s not a really good indicator as to who will win the Presidency.

Lincoln on October 30, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Terrye on October 30, 2008 at 5:18 PM

I will answer your question, Terrye…

I have been coming on this site for about a year. Lately its been about every day…due to the upcoming election…but typically, its about once a week or every 10 days or so.

All my posts appear to me at least to be friendly opinionated posts. I am obviously a conservative republican. Just about every post makes that clear.

Yet, whenever I post, I have some douche responding back that I am a Obama supporter (which boggles the mind), or I am a troll, or I am a Moby (I just learned that one) and all this other BS and do you know why? Its because I slag on our ticket because I dont think our ticket is perfect…f man, who does?

So, I slam Obama hard because I think he would be horrible in every possible way, I slam McCain/ Palin but not as hard I just expect more out of a republican, I slag our party for their horrific choice for a nominee and complain as to how this abortion happened and I get douche posts back like the ones from Not2Bright and the 7 percent guy.

I mean what the hell is this crap?

I criticize McCain…who has much to criticize and Palin, who sure in hell has much to criticize (telling grade school kids the vp is in charge of the senate for God’s sake)…and I have this womanly rush dude aggressively pursuing me to make a bet…which I did.

What the hell man? I mean, I really dont care…and to me its mostly a laugh as I agree with Rush that who becomes president isnt going to ruin my life one way or the other…but I just find is wierd that if you dont baaaa like a sheep and have a different opinion, your integrity and honesty is questioned.

rant over. like i said, who gives a f?

I just dont think these goofballs are all that bright.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Roger:

I don’t think they think you are all that bright either.

Terrye on October 30, 2008 at 7:05 PM

ha ha

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 7:16 PM

I’m so bright dad calls me sun.

I’m waiting for the tuesday poll.

Mojave Mark on October 30, 2008 at 7:17 PM

I don’t know Roger. Sarah gave the children an answer that children comprehend.

As to adults: well sometimes they need to develop a sense of humor.. .. brightness is show far more by that, then bragging all the time about how smart you are.

Noelie on October 30, 2008 at 7:22 PM

I just dont think these goofballs are all that bright.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Here is an example of your “brightness”.

telling grade school kids the vp is in charge of the senate for God’s sake

That’s why you have to call others not2bright.
She was talking to third graders, third graders, I thought you had kids…
So it would have been better to say the V.P. is the President of the Senate, that would be crystal clear to an 7 or 8 yr. old? (and yes I have “kids”, both grown and I would have answered the same way if I had 10 seconds to answer)
Instead she had greater accomplishments then that…but the dimwitted only see those tiny errors.
BTW, the same errors you pick Palin apart, are the same ones you make in your posts…interesting.
Name me one great political leader that has answered every question in perfect detail…
You have to wonder, and I can see by your posts, why so many line up against you…you have to wonder…

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 7:38 PM

I’m so bright dad calls me sun.

I’m waiting for the tuesday poll.

Mojave Mark on October 30, 2008 at 7:17 PM

Ha, used to tell my son that all the time.
Next week we do a little poll dancin…

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 7:40 PM

vp has nothing to do with the senate…except vote if there is a tie. they arent involved in the senate whatsoever….read George Will’s most recent column.

I would have said “A vice president helps the president and does whatever the president asks, talks to various groups of people, stuff like that”.

I wouldnt tell them that the vp is in charge of the senate….which he/she sure in heck isnt.

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 7:49 PM

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 7:49 PM

No the official title is President of the Senate…but you don’t like the correct answer so you make one up.
Would be more accurate to say in case of a tie, he breaks the tie. But then at 8 years old they have a difficult time understanding a “tie” in the senate, just like they would not understand the accurate title President of the Senate. And more often they are put in charge of special projects (not stuff like that, are you sure you have kids?)…but then again 10 seconds, so you say “they are in charge of the senate…that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom” See the last part gets lost…she included a nice positive, reassuring, statement, she has kids and gets it.

right2bright on October 30, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Blah, blah, boo frickin hoo. In short, you’re a dickhead. After McCain is elected on November 4, you will be a humiliated dickhead.

ManlyRash on October 30, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Blah, blah, boo frickin hoo. In short, you’re a d!ckhead. After McCain is elected on November 4, you will be a humiliated d!ckhead.

ManlyRash on October 30, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Oh….before I forget….Cartman told me to tell you that “Pink Floyd sucks balls.” His words, dude, not mine.

ManlyRash on October 30, 2008 at 8:55 PM

what dude gave you your manly rash dude?

ha ha ha ha ha

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Roger Waters on October 30, 2008 at 9:45 PM

I wonder when someone’s going to come out with the definitive study of trolling: a condition of maintaining the most exquisite balance between sadism and masochism. By day, an odiferous bag-person, by night a razor-tongued dyslexic.

Fortunata on October 30, 2008 at 11:51 PM