Shep Smith grills Joe the Plumber: Why is a vote for Obama a vote for “the death of Israel”?

posted at 6:02 pm on October 28, 2008 by Allahpundit

What J the P should have said: “Ask Sarkozy” (who’s already issued a perfunctory denial of the Haaretz report, natch). Shep’s consumed here with the incongruity between Wurzelbacher’s accusation and The One’s consistently, and conspicuously, strong support of Israel on the stump, but one needn’t impute sinister motives to Obama — as JTP seems to do early on by mentioning his associations — to worry about the practical effect of his Middle East policy. The question today is the same as it was 18 months ago: Is Barry O prepared to enrage his base by sending the United States to war with these people if diplomatic efforts to stop the Iranian nuke program fail? Or will his “first-class temperament” lead him to back off and hope for the best? There are existential implications for Israel in the answer to those questions, even if you believe Obama has the best of intentions.

Exit question: Since Shep’s so keen to bring viewers the facts about St. Barack’s views on Israel, how’s about helping bloggers get to the bottom of this?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

You’ve gotta have the most immature comments on this whole damn site.

ernesto on October 28, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Sarcasm is wasted on his kind, Jiang… don’t waste the effort.

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on October 28, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Well at least i know he’s picked up an issue of Foreign Affairs before…

ernesto on October 28, 2008 at 6:49 PM

Whazzat? Some rag that covers Bill Clinton’s foreign speaking tour?

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 28, 2008 at 6:52 PM

ernesto on October 28, 2008 at 6:38 PM

How exactly do you know it’s a gross exaggeration? What proof do you offer into the mind of Obama? Words? Which words? The ones he utters now or the ones the L.A. Times won’t let us hear?

Connie on October 28, 2008 at 6:52 PM

ernesto on October 28, 2008 at 6:48 PM

Sieg Heil lindo.

JiangxiDad on October 28, 2008 at 6:54 PM

O’Reilly softball interview, Fox has changed…

CapedConservative on October 28, 2008 at 6:50 PM

Come on, CC. O’Reilly was the first one to put the ‘socialist’ tag out there – and no one really followed him up on it. O’Reilly missed a bunch of things, but he hit some of the major ones and got BHO to shrug and admit “what can I tell you?” I thought it was a good interview.

progressoverpeace on October 28, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Connie on October 28, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Connie, don’t waste your time, give him the one post then move on. He really doesn’t read anything you state to him, if he would have read the link I posted he would have slunk away in shame.

right2bright on October 28, 2008 at 6:55 PM

I’m thankful that there is such clarity prior to the election.

Everybody knows exactly what they’re voting for. Shep Smith, Joe the Plumber, everyone.

There will be no ambiguity to hide behind when it all unfolds.

Many a sh*t sandwich shall be eaten. Some forcibly.

jeff_from_mpls on October 28, 2008 at 6:56 PM

ernesto:

What are you talking about? Obama has picked up an issue of Foreign Affairs and so that make him an expert? Oh please, the same thing could be said for the graphic artist who does their lay outs.

I don’t know what issues of anything Barack Obama has picked up but he has not spent any more time actually involved in foreign affairs than Joe the Plumber has. He just plays a politician from Chicago on TV.

Terrye on October 28, 2008 at 6:56 PM

Shep – Quit having tingling feelings going up your leg at the mention of Barry Hussien’s name. It certainly would not be a good thing for Israel for Barry to be elected. At the least his associates do not view Israel in the same favorable light that previous administrations have had. In other words quit being a tool for the Obamasia.

Kuffar on October 28, 2008 at 6:56 PM

Shep is a closeted um, lib.

marklmail on October 28, 2008 at 6:57 PM

You’ve gotta have the most immature comments on this whole damn site.

ernesto on October 28, 2008 at 6:48 PM

That gotta be funy…u must b the most matur on this hole damn cite.

right2bright on October 28, 2008 at 6:58 PM

No Friend Of Israel

RushBaby on Oct 28,2008 at 6:45PM.

RushBaby:Along with Obama,the Liberals seem to have a track
record of not taking peace in the ME seriously,
especially for Israel!

While Yessar Arafat was waiting to meet with
Bill Clinton,Arafat was spending quality time
for over a half hour in the Rose Garden,while
Clinton was being Lewinskied!!!:)

canopfor on October 28, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Come on, CC. O’Reilly was the first one to put the ’socialist’ tag out there – and no one really followed him up on it. O’Reilly missed a bunch of things, but he hit some of the major ones and got BHO to shrug and admit “what can I tell you?” I thought it was a good interview.

progressoverpeace on October 28, 2008 at 6:55 PM

I must have missed the part where Ted Baxter O’Reilly mentioned “socialist” during his interview… the interview where the “tough answer” he beat out of Obama on Ayers was “Well, Bill, what can I tell you.”. Did he ask a couple of questions with a loud voice? Yep. That was still, by any standard a p*ssy interview.

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 28, 2008 at 7:00 PM

Pardon me a second, I have to change the channel…. Smith just came on.

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 28, 2008 at 7:00 PM

That gotta be funy…u must b the most matur on this hole damn cite.

right2bright on October 28, 2008 at 6:58 PM

FORK YOU BRIGHT!! There’s Dew in my nose now… ow ow ow…

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on October 28, 2008 at 7:01 PM

What is happening to FOX News? Does it have anything to do with the terms Obama and FOX came to in order to get Obama to sit down with O’Reily?

Virginia Shanahan on October 28, 2008 at 6:46 PM

They want to be sure they have access to him after the election, in case he wins.
They have (O’Reilly for sure) changed the way they are reporting the election.

right2bright on October 28, 2008 at 7:01 PM

ernesto:

I remember one evening when you told us all how smart people lived in the big cities and dumb people lived in the heartland.

It was one of the most provincial pieces of regional snobbery I have ever seen.

It seems to me that Joe did not oversimplify his case in regards to Israel anymore than you did your own case in regards to other Americans who live between LA and NYC.

Terrye on October 28, 2008 at 7:02 PM

WOW! Shep just lost a lot of credibility in my eyes.

He ignores Obama’s previous statements in favor of his new policies that has miraculously has changed since he is in the general.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Shame on you Shep.

csdeven on October 28, 2008 at 7:02 PM

“You don’t want my opinion on foreign policy.”

But he’s giving it anyway. And that’s the problem. This guy’s being prodded to stay in the limelight, in a situation for which he is completely unprepared. In so doing, he is fair game for any scrutiny into his private life. It hasn’t served him all that well.

Maybe Obama means what he says, maybe not. He seems to shift with the moment. But Shep Smith isn’t asking Obama, the guy who should really be asked. He’s asking the more accessible (and apparently more gullible) Joe Wurzelbacher.

It’s okay for Joe to have an opinion. But what brought him to the national stage is going to change him into something else, if he sticks around to bask in its glow. The man had his fifteen minutes. Now he should get out of politics and stay out, in favor of more honest work. Like plumbing.

manwithblackhat on October 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Even with Shep cheerleading for Omama. They still won’t
ask Fox to run that 30 AD.

Shep’s like that barking dog the’s soo cute.

CNN rejected Obama ad; FOXNEWS not asked…

Texyank on October 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM

I stopped watching Smith a long time ago. He is a ass.

KBird on October 28, 2008 at 7:04 PM

CapedConservative on October 28, 2008 at 7:00 PM

He called him a socialist and called his tax plan “redistribution”. I thought it was excellent. But, I also liked the “what can I tell you?” admission. It’s just that no one followed up on any of it, even on Fox (outside of Hannity, who I think has done real yoeman’s work this election).

I understand your view. I wasn’t thrilled with it, but I liked it, anyway.

progressoverpeace on October 28, 2008 at 7:04 PM

mycowardice on October 28, 2008 at 6:39 PM

Thanks, my sentiments exactly. JTP might as well run for office. Everyone is acting like he is running anyway.

I’m living in the freaking Twilight Zone. When have you ever seen a Joe Citizen asking a candidate a question then when that very candidate gives a stinky answer Joe Citizen must debate this candidate regarding his stinky answer… Oh yea, Joe Citizen has to be ‘illegally vetted’ as to his worthiness to debate, and then Joe Citizen has to have his political views vetted as if JTP/Bush/Palin/McCain are all one in the same. And then Democrats continue to say, “Heck, all you conservatives see and think and feel the same way, you might as well just be lumped together.”

Sultry Beauty on October 28, 2008 at 7:05 PM

The Fox people do not need to suck up to Obama,even if he wins. After all the other networks did everything they could to make Bush’s life a living hell for the last years and it did not hurt them all that much. Fox would do better to be the one network not kissing big O’s butt.

Terrye on October 28, 2008 at 7:05 PM

If BO says it, then it must be true…I don’t watch Shep when he gets all “bitch slappy”. How’s that for a mature comment?

d1carter on October 28, 2008 at 7:08 PM

Shep got sucked in by liberal la la land in NY.

I met him when my college class visited the Fox News building in NYC. My professor is the PR guy there. Shep is a nice guy, but he wants to be so fair. Sometimes you have to realize who and what you’re talking about.
I think this fair and balanced thing has to be pushed aside in such issues. Joe the plumber should not be questioned about Barack’s policies. Barack is obviously hanging around with marxists and anti-Israel types.

jencab on October 28, 2008 at 7:08 PM

Good god this guy is a tool.

crr6 on October 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM

(Virginia Shanahan) Seems to me that Fox has been trending left for more than a year.

thmcbb on October 28, 2008 at 7:11 PM

What is the deal with Shep? Can’t figure this guy out.

Part libtard, part confused metro-sexual?

He never makes any sense for either side.

DeweyWins on October 28, 2008 at 7:15 PM

progressoverpeace on October 28, 2008 at 7:04 PM

All “interviews” with Obama are like walking past a movie theater…. you can get a whiff of the popcorn but you can’t see it or taste it.

The only real glimpses we’ve had of this guy have been his own slips when he’s been talking on the campaign trail or YouTube videos that no one is permitted to ask him about. I’ve noticed that there has been no more video of him just walking around talking with “regular folks”… won’t make that mistake again.

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 28, 2008 at 7:22 PM

The thing is average people have to vote for people who do make these kinds of judgments. And average people have jobs and lives and do not have all the time in the world to study geopolitics, but they have their extincts. And while some people might laugh at those instincts, there have been many times in history when the instincts and basic decency of the American people have made the difference between life and death for millions of people.

Terrye on October 28, 2008 at 6:51 PM

True enough as far as it goes (assuming you mean instincts not extincts here) but other than the “man on the street” kind of thing, how much sense does it make to have an anchor at the leading cable news network grill one of those working Americans about their views on geopolitics? It’s absurd! I ask my doctor health questions, I ask my lawyer legal questions, I don’t ask my plumber to spell out a road map to peace in the Middle East!

And yet, Shep Smith did just that on international television. Here’s hoping he grills Condi Rice on the best way to sweat a pipe or stop a leak the next time she shows up on FNC!

highhopes on October 28, 2008 at 7:22 PM

And the guy doesn’t seem to have known many normal people, either. I liked the point the libertarian VP candidate had said – that he was at Columbia at the same time and neither he, nor any of his friends, remember anything about BHO, at all.

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 28, 2008 at 7:22 PM

Yeah. I got a real kick out of how his “door-to-door” harassment stopped with Joe. I remember having seen two stupid commercials about it, and then, “Boom!” Nothing again and no more mention of it.

Joe has earned himself of a very prominent, and important, place in future history books. Whether he is portrayed as friend or foe will depend on how society goes, but it will be prominent, I think.

progressoverpeace on October 28, 2008 at 7:29 PM

Good god this guy is a tool.

crr6 on October 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM

You think anyone who doesn’t jerk off to the Bravo channel is a redneck tool.

ClassicCon on October 28, 2008 at 7:30 PM

Maybe Shep should get a clue about Obama’s family dinners with a hardcore Palestinian supporter? Gee, wonder what those dinner conversations were about…

Or the idea that Barry wants to DECREASE Defense funding in a time of war? by up to 25%?

Romeo13 on October 28, 2008 at 7:34 PM

Not sure where you’re going with the question but the comment was for AP. If he accumulated all my recent posts he’d know exactly my drift. Ed good cop. AP bad cop. Any further explaining I don’t feel compelled to offer you since, again, I was writing to AP. – Sultry Beauty on October 28, 2008 at 6:28 PM

Then what useful purpose could your comment have served outside of a private e-mail to AP? Just curious.

ManlyRash on October 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM

Seems to me that Fox has been trending left for more than a year.

More tabloid IMO, which is almost the same thing. In the off hours they run all sorts of sensationalistic garbage like the Jon Bonet Ramsey, Natalie Holloway, and Madaline McCann stories (yes Greta I mean you. You are nothing but Geraldo with a smaller mustache). During primetime they are more serious and nobody messes with Special Report to the point they don’t even jump in with those stupid non-news “Fox Alerts” that litter most slow news days.

I used to be an avid FNC watcher and if anything is really going on I will still probably dial into channel 24 (FNC here in New Orleans) first. But the programming isn’t what it once was and I’ve discovered the Food Channel!

I’ll close with my favorite FNC moment. Since all the NYC based morning shows have windows on the viewers, Fox and Friends sent a gift basket to former (fired) colleague Paula Zahn over at CNN. The look on her face when the guy with the basket wouldn’t go away or get out of camera view was priceless.

highhopes on October 28, 2008 at 7:37 PM

highhopes on October 28, 2008 at 6:46 PM

LOL, you never fail to amuse. You’re like a court jester. Dance like idiot you are, _hopes.

wise_man on October 28, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I watched the interview and felt Shep as heavy handed in his questioning. Normally he is down the middle but I sensed he was irritated with Joe.

He reminded me of O’Reilly for a minute and that is a shame. I have liked Shep since his coverage of Hurricane Katrina but today he advocated for Obama in my opinion.

The entire line of quetioning of Joe on this question does not require interrogation, let’s remember Shep he was approached by Obama and thrust into the spotlight.

He does not enjoy a PR firm and a staff to prep him for his appearances.

FireBlogger on October 28, 2008 at 7:46 PM

Shep. You ignoramous (sp.) Don’t you read anything besides the New York Times???

gary on October 28, 2008 at 7:47 PM

Smith is a wise ass self indulgent little puke that needs to be slapped up along side his head. The jerk has been nowhere and has done nothing and nobody really cares about his personal opinions. FOX has really been slipping lately.

rplat on October 28, 2008 at 7:49 PM

Oh yeah, Shep Silly-Boy Smith can join Bill O’JugHead and get the hell off of Fox.
This network needs to revamp after this election. And Silly-Boy here is long past his expiration date. Maybe he can join up with Olber-toupee and create a Gay-Pride No Spin Zone over on MSNBC.

MSNBC = Mens Sweaty News Boys Club.

FiveWays on October 28, 2008 at 7:52 PM

I don’t mind him grilling our side. We can take it. If Joe Decides to run for Congress he will face far more hostile interviews. Shep makes pretty good training wheels.

ronsfi on October 28, 2008 at 7:52 PM

You know, there seems to be a rumor that the McCain camp already has the LA Times video. Check out Hillbuzz

bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 7:53 PM

It’s hard to believe Silly-Boy Smith can be so arrogant. Especially after he and Geraldo made such complete asses out of themselves during their Katrina coverage.

Does anybody else remember that train-wreck of journalistic exhibitionism?

FiveWays on October 28, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Joe the plumber says look at actions not listen to words. I agree. Actions. Obama friend of Wright, Ayers, Phleger, Kalid, Frakanann, all are anti-isreal. Jeese Jackson says Ireasl’s relationship will chnage with an Obama presidentacy.

Shep is an idiot. He is coccooned in his own little bubble. It hink it comes as a shock to the elites that people are paying attention to the news that they are not reporting. Any Jew that votes for Obama seals the fate of Isreal.

The evidence is there for a;ll to see that want to see it. It is also a death to the America I know and love b

unseen on October 28, 2008 at 7:55 PM

unseen on October 28, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Rumor that McCain already has the tape. Check out HILLBUZZ

bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 8:00 PM

bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 8:00 PM
bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Link?

ManlyRash on October 28, 2008 at 8:19 PM

JellyToast on October 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM

You saved me a lot of typing. Thanks!!!

I wonder if Shep has any inclination to do any actual INVESTIGATIVE reporting? Or any logical and unbiased reasoning?

fred5678 on October 28, 2008 at 8:30 PM

ManlyRash,

Third item.

bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Shep is a closeted um, lib.

marklmail on October 28, 2008 at 6:57 PM

Yeah, well the closet door must not close very tight. He’s a pretty well-known lib, imo.

The basis for his questions to JtP is that Obama says this and that, all paraphrased in Shep’s own words. Shep lacks the integrity to temper the position he attributes to Obama with some actual facts.

For example – votes, conflicting statements, toasts to radical anti-semites, the well-documented fact that nothing Obama says in this campaign means shit, since he contradicts himself constantly. That sort of thing.

Jaibones on October 28, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Wow! Is Shep in the tank or what.

I have to agree that it gets frightening. The media scares me to death.

Lynn2008 on October 28, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Shep, uh, why do people believe Mr. Obama is lying about his support for Israel? Is this a joke? Are you serious? I’m amazed by the fact that you’re amazed by the suggestion. Didn’t Barack Hussein Obama attend an anti-semitic church for 20 years? Have you listened Jeremiah Wright’s anti-Israel sermons!! Like I posted before, Obama’s church is a church that is no different in terms of the anti-white, anti-semitic hatred that they preach from Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. One says they’re Muslim. One says they’re Christian. Yeah right, that is NOT Christian!! In terms of the anti-white and anti-semitic hatred there is no difference! That’s why they honour Louis Farrakhan. I know this is controversial, but I strongly suspect Obama is a racist and an anti-semite himself! That’s why he’s a member of the church. And that’s why he surrounds himself with Arabs and Muslims, and with people like Tony Resco the Arab Muslim supporter,… the Syrian Muslim supporter of Islamic terrorism who’s on trial now in Chicago. He surrounds himself with these corrupt Arabs and Muslims who were the basis of his fund raising and his career and started him off on his career. He’s surrounded by them the whole time! These people are anti-American, anti-Israel, anti-white, and anti-semitic!! These are the spiritual mentors and the church that Barack Obama has been a proud member of for 20 years. Then you have Rashid Khalidi — former mouthpiece for master terrorist Yasser Arafat, who said of Obama after he won a U.S. Senate seat, “You will not have a better senator under any circumstances.” Hmm. I wonder why?!!! I wonder why Barack Hussein Obama said recently in the New York Times that the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist organizations have “legitimate claims” that are being “weakened” by the violence the terror groups carry out. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! You better believe millions of Americans think a vote for Obama is a vote against Israel!!! The question is, why don’t YOU?

PS — Oh, yeah, the other thing: America abandoning Israel is also a fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Scripture tells us that all nations will abandon Israel in the last days and eventually they will march against her. Israel is prophesied to become an intolerable problem that world leaders think must be eliminated before there can be peace in the Middle East and in the world. See Zechariah 12:2-3. The election of Barack Hussein Obama is helping usher this along.

apacalyps on October 28, 2008 at 9:01 PM

Wow! Is Shep in the tank or what.

I pick “or what”. Hard for him to get a date, period, being on FoxNews. As Mr. Burns’ “Deep Throat” Mr. Smithers tattle-tailed to Lisa Simpson: “There are some positions he has that — disagree— with my chosen lifestyle.”

Marcus on October 28, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Shep for reading the news as much as you do, you certainly don’t seem to know what’s happening in the world around you.

- The Cat

MirCat on October 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Lost 95% of my respect for Shep during Katrina. He was as bad as any of the fear mongers down in NOLA.

jukin on October 28, 2008 at 9:26 PM

WTF is wrong with Shep? I know he’s a liberal, and Fox is F&B, but I think he’s barking up the wrong tree here. At least Joe says “go get informed,” and don’t “listen to my opinions.”

BTW, Shep…. where were you when BHO went against his support for Israel and expressed support for the Palestinians? Fair-weather politician, meet fair-weather opinion host. You two should get along together very well.

MsUnderestimated on October 28, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Third item. http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/ -
bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Hmmmmm. Lets see what shakes out. Could be a sh!tstorm of major proportions.

ManlyRash on October 28, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Manylrash, it makes a lot of sense that McCain already has a copy of the video. That is why he is asking LA Times to release it because what a story that would make, especially when McCain is forced to release it because the Times won’t.

bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Hey, make sure you send shep an e-mail,..he just loves them!..: o )

christene on October 28, 2008 at 6:19 PM

Did Shep have his eyes done?

baldilocks on October 28, 2008 at 10:23 PM

Most of you in here. Except the trolls. Know that there is something up. Since when is an election hush hush? We know nothing about BO. It is like he came crashing from the sky. The Media, except for Fox News. Will not say anything negative about BO. But they slam McCain and Palin constantly. We know BO’S friends are a bunch of thugs. Not once have they mentioned any friend of BO that is of good character. Obama states in his one book. He distanced himself from his mother. So, he didn’t fall for the Whites. He mingled with blacks, Hispanics,Muslims. And other cultures of scum. I don’t have proof, but these thugs will surface if he does win. I mean if. This would be the worse event that ever happened. BO doesn’t like Jews. True fact. I don’t care if he says that Israel will always be our Friends. He doesn’t mean it. You can fool some of the People some of the time. Look how many BO has fooled. To many for comfort. He wants to raise the power for Blacks. That is what he said in his book. Not in that phrase, but similar. Not all Blacks are for him though. Or certain religions. There are a heck of a lot of Americans falling for him. Joe The Plumber is a very intelligent man. I thought he did great. And glad he agreed with what that man said. Shep is a true idiot. I usually turn the channel when he is on. Mr. Pretty Boy. So he thinks. Any way, I do feel that even if BO doesn’t win. There will be repercussions. Hate to say it. Some reason I have this odd sense. McCain has to win.

sheebe on October 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Joe, go do your plumbing; Shep, take that MSNBC offer…

PaCadle on October 28, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Hey, Sheebe, that’s really untrue and offensive.

Allah, you should delete that.

bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 10:50 PM

There is very solid evidence that Barak Hussein would be very bad for Israel.
He has had strong associations with Rashid Khalidi and other rabidly anti Israel arabs. He has given large sums of money to them.
All his advisers are anti Israel. 2 of the most rabid and the most notable were Samantha Power and Robert Malley. Zbigniew and McPeak and others on his team have the same approach.
He has received the endorsement of Hamas and Al Jazeera.
His far left base is strongly anti Israel. Visit Kos sometime and you will see. Too bad Joe the plumber couldn’t provide this solid information.

FactsofLife on October 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Daniel Pipes provides details of Obama’s unsavory connections.

FactsofLife on October 28, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Hey, Sheebe, that’s really untrue and offensive.

Allah, you should delete that.

bloggless on October 28, 2008 at 10:50 PM

He said that he wanted to fit in with his roots. That he so he distant himself from his mother. He didn’t want to be classified as a white. Might not be exactly as I put it. I gave the book back to my friend. He did love his mother. But, was odd thing for him to write.

sheebe on October 29, 2008 at 12:18 AM

What do you expect outta Shep? He left Oxford, MS for Newwwwww York Citaaa and his favorite baseball team is the Yankees. Shep has his moments but, not many.

Gohawgs on October 29, 2008 at 1:14 AM

Obama has a disposable yarmulkah.

profitsbeard on October 29, 2008 at 1:15 AM

Obama has a disposable yarmulkah.

profitsbeard on October 29, 2008 at 1:15 AM

To go along with his disposable friends that are currently viewing the world from under his bus…

Gohawgs on October 29, 2008 at 1:34 AM

That dolt Sheppard Smith holds onto Obama’s words like they are gold bars. We already know that Obama’s words aren’t worth anything. Obama backed off from his statement saying that Jerusalem should be undivided in 24 hours. He has been promising tax cuts for 95% of Americans when only 40% pay taxes. He has be dropping the $250,000 income level tax increase to $200,000 and Biden now says $150,000. JTP didn’t mention the LA Times tape that shows Obama toasting known anti-Semite and PLO functionary, Rashid Khalidi. Sounds like the death of Israel to me.

scrubjay on October 29, 2008 at 4:41 AM

A man is only as good as his word. Obama has looked us in the eye and lied so many times that I could not count them all, and that is just the verifiable ones. But Shep seems to think that does not apply to Obama.

I do agree with Joe not because I can name a few more reasons, but its a gut feeling based on everything I know about Obama.

Franklyn on October 29, 2008 at 5:21 AM

How has BO lived his life? What is the fruit of his labor?

Nuff said!

Easydoesit on October 29, 2008 at 6:11 AM

Smith, what a tool

Viper1 on October 29, 2008 at 6:59 AM

Hey…..

Let’s just all run for office…..

…..that way Shep Smith will have something to do for the rest of his measly career..

Mcguyver on October 29, 2008 at 9:20 AM

I think he was just upset, and I think we all really should be, that Joe didn’t answer the question. I mean I agree with him and I understand that he’s in a position that Palin was in at the beginning of her national interviews. They don’t wanna get caught saying something that can sink then or that they didn’t quite word right and regret later. Joe needs to get his sea legs, and if he hopes of actually running for office and winning he better get them quick.

this,

christene on October 28, 2008 at 6:19 PM

kinda goes along with that.

MirCat on October 29, 2008 at 10:31 AM

“Did Shep have his eyes done?

baldilocks on October 28, 2008 at 10:23 PM”

Don’t know, but he looks and acts like the type who has had them “glued shut” if you know what I mean.

LtE126 on October 29, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Shep is a closeted um, lib.

marklmail on October 28, 2008 at 6:57 PM

Shep even believes Al Gore and global warming, Shep will believe anything spewed by the Left.

Maxx on October 29, 2008 at 2:35 PM