Video: Tito the Builder introduces Palin

posted at 3:30 pm on October 27, 2008 by Allahpundit

Yes, that Tito the Builder. Greeted by cheers of “Tito! Tito!” from the crowd, no less.

Quoth Palin: “Not since the Jackson Five has the name Tito been used so often.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

where’s the comments?

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:31 PM

can’t say he didn’t have it coming. Any hope at all for his seat?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Only hope is that he wins reelection than resigns. If he says he will resign after the election and GOv Palin will pick his replacement and the citizens of election will vote for an generic rep ticket of his dem challanger.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:32 PM

where’s the comments?

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Some kind of coding glitch. If the previous page fills, and no comment has yet been entered for the next, you get a page with out comments (and also without page numbers).
Hey, Hot Air, are you listening?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM

ATF saying they busted up a “skinhead” attempt at Obama per drudge

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:32 PM

He seems like a shameless punk. Will he do it?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2008 at 4:37 PM

ATF saying they busted up a “skinhead” attempt at Obama per drudge

I saw that too on Lucianne. Maybe its not for McCain to pull the surprise.

clemycali on October 27, 2008 at 4:37 PM

ATF saying they busted up a “skinhead” attempt at Obama per drudge

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Joy. Can a get a round of denunciations for “skinheads”?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2008 at 4:39 PM

He seems like a shameless punk. Will he do it?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2008 at 4:37 PM

I don’t know but it is the only way to keep the seat I think. If the voters know that Gov Palin will pick the replacement which will be the Lt. Gov. Than I think they will keep the seat red. If they don’t think so that stevens loses and the rep lose the seat.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:51 PM

VIVA TITO!

Mercy4Me on October 27, 2008 at 4:52 PM

Joy. Can a get a round of denunciations for “skinheads”?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2008 at 4:39 PM

can’t get to the link. but yeah you knew this was coming. As Obama changes more and mor eof the foundations of the USA it will morph from skinheads to more mainstream people. I think Obama has the biggest chance of any president since lincoln to push this country into civil war or succession.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 4:53 PM

Quoth Palin: “Not since the Jackson Five has the name Tito been used so often.”

I’ll bet a few people in the pieces of the former Yugoslavia might beg to differ.

Bigfoot on October 27, 2008 at 4:54 PM

Joy. Can a get a round of denunciations for “skinheads”?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2008 at 4:39 PM

not much to the story. it was 2 “skinheads” probably ron paul supporters…WASHINGTON (AP) – The ATF says it has broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree.
In court records unsealed Monday, agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target an unnamed but predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:01 PM

interview is now at 1.2 million. that 200,000 views in the last hour or so. exponential movement.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:03 PM

After seesawing between 3.2 and 3.9 points over the weekend, Obama’s lead slipped to 2.8 Monday. Battleground also has Obama up 3, and other polls have tightened, including Rasmussen, Zogby and Gallup to 5. Some polls show swings in independents, but IBD/TIPP has them in a stable, 5-point range.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Tito is the best!

Mulligan on October 27, 2008 at 5:09 PM

how many ppl showed up to this rally?

jp on October 27, 2008 at 3:42 PM

I was at the rally in Leesburg this morning and it was awesome. I cannot estimate crowds worth a darn but there were thousands.

This was an outdoor events place…only one road in. Cars backed up, took me 1.5 hours just to get into a parking spot (and I arrived before 7am). When I left there were cars parked on both sides of the road outside of the park for at least a mile down the way that I left (meaning people parked and walked the rest of the way)…people were streaming in all the way up to the time Governor Palin came on.

Good stuff.

My favorite Palin line:

(from memory)…”Well I guess I can say that most people here won’t be voting for Mr. Spread-the-Wealther?”

huge noise and laughter!

Let’s roll!

ex-Democrat on October 27, 2008 at 5:12 PM

In court records unsealed Monday

Unsealed today?

So how long have they had this? And who “unsealed” it?

That’s the important info to find out and BROADCAST.

I call b.s.

I loathe the media …. Let’s Roll!

ex-Democrat on October 27, 2008 at 5:16 PM

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Ugh… that ain’t good for us.

Republican on October 27, 2008 at 5:22 PM

I was at the Des Moines rally on Saturday, and there was 8000 people in the hall, and a 3 block line of people wanting to get in. This was verified by people both inside and outside (someone talking to someone on the phone outside). It was announced by the rally organizer during the “warm up” phase of the rally.

It was a heckuva lotta fun to go to.

pxystick on October 27, 2008 at 5:29 PM

I was there too and it was a great even to be a part of. Lots of enthusiastic supporters along with Tito and Sarah made it worth my effort to go. It was the very first rally that I’ve ever been to!

whtabtbill on October 27, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Say halo to my leetle frend, Sarah Palin…

Tito Rocks! Let the media destruction of Tito begin in 3…2…1

Wyznowski on October 27, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Ugh… that ain’t good for us.

Republican on October 27, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Yes it is because IBD is showing 10% still undecided. Of those undecided 2 to 1 is going for McCain at the moment.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Tito the Builder…conscience of the nation….

Puritan1648 on October 27, 2008 at 5:48 PM

I love I love I love Tito!!!!!

Grafted on October 27, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Plumber/Builder ’08!!

Grafted on October 27, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Excellent. I love it when the common person gets up there and introduces the candidate.

mindhacker on October 27, 2008 at 6:01 PM

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM

thus McCain should pick up 7% of the vote and Obama should get 3.5% if present trends hold. since McCain is down by 3% that means McCain will win by .5-1% very close election and not the blow out the MSM is saying if IBD is correct.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Ugh… that ain’t good for us.

Republican on October 27, 2008 at 5:22 PM

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Plus Bradley effect and PUMAs who are lying to the pollsters. Obama needs a much bigger spread and he knows it.

Y-not on October 27, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Ugh… that ain’t good for us.

Republican on October 27, 2008 at 5:22 PM

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Y-not on October 27, 2008 at 6:06 PM

To what extent is the “PUMA” an urban myth? I just don’t see them pulling the lever for McCain if Hillary is out there banging the drum, like she has been the last 6 weeks.

Republican on October 27, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Plumber/Builder ‘08!!

Grafted on October 27, 2008 at 5:59 PM

The way I understand the framers of the constitution, These are the types of people they expected to go to congress and serve a couple of terms and then go back to work. Unfortunately all we get now are lifetime lawyers.

Corsair on October 27, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Republican on October 27, 2008 at 6:14 PM

They could well be a myth. but in a close election if the voters are lying to the pollsters it could be a game changer. I would love to see 20% of the dems vote for McCain. and Obama lose by a landslide. Part of me thinks that can happen but the reality of me says it will be a close election.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Corsair on October 27, 2008 at 6:17 PM

thank the elites in the media because you know how can joe or tito know enough to run a 3.1trillion company. Idiots in the media do not see that if Joe and tito were elected the gov would not be a 3.1teillion dollar comapny would maybe not even be a 2t dollar company.

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 6:19 PM

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY

unseen on October 27, 2008 at 6:28 PM

Well, Tito, the democrats will be looking into your
immigration status and hiring practices soon enough!!
Good luck being the next “Joe”.

gary on October 27, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Tito seems more proud to be American than most natural born citizen lefties I know.

Big John on October 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM

Tito is great – maybe he should run for Congress along with Joe the Plumber!

winged on October 27, 2008 at 7:47 PM

Hey But Obama is promising a tax cut….

Oh but that is stupid in a time of war…..

Sarc off

Jamson64 on October 27, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Hussein’s afraid of Joe American.

He’s afraid he’ll have another Joe the Plumber moment.

madmonkphotog on October 27, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Republican on October 27, 2008 at 6:14 PM

If you’ve read anything at all about the things that went on in Iowa and other places, you would understand they have a visceral hatred of Obama. Besides, I think McCain’s politically much more similar to Hillary than Obama…

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 27, 2008 at 10:40 PM

Go Tito!

I thought the Dems were the party of the little guy…now they’re the party of the effete leftist intellectuals.

PattyJ on October 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM