Video: Biden cuts off Philly station for asking tough questions, too?

posted at 4:23 pm on October 27, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart, a hot tip from Philly.com’s gossip blogger. I can’t find confirmation but the detail about e-mails flooding the station does have the ring o’ Hopenchange about it.

If the interview’s archived on the CBS3 website, it’s escaped my attention. Am I missing it in my searches or did they conveniently “forget” to upload it?

Incidentally, dKos is already building a dossier on Barbara West. Did you know that her husband was once cited for not wearing his seatbelt?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

☭☭☭ Obama / Biden ☭☭☭

Maxx on October 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM

I am no fan of Biden, but this reporting is about as weak as they come. Next time they should be prepared, and they should be reprimanded and made to apologize.
Just like the CNN reporter should apologize to Palin…
But they don’t, their egos are too large.

right2bright on October 27, 2008 at 5:35 PM

You point? Other than the fact that Star Trek V was the WORST of the series?

ManlyRash on October 27, 2008 at 5:01 PM

It feels like it’s replaying in REALITY. With Obama as the role of god, Savok as the press and Kirk/Spock/McCoy playing the role of Americans.

When one dares to ask a question and is subsequently shot down just because you do not question ‘god’… others notice.

And it was such an innocent question too… “What does god need with a starship?”

I’m cautiously optimistic now… but I really do think that Obama will lose.

Kai on October 27, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Incidentally, Bill Burton was just on Cavuto.
amerpundit on October 27, 2008 at 4:29 PM

Yea, Bill Burton was just on with Megan Kelley, and IMHO, Megan stomped his butt.

Burton is such a tool.

silenced majority on October 27, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Too little, too late. Nice try, CBS3.

Seixon on October 27, 2008 at 5:29 PM

I doubt you’re ever the life of the party.

Richard Romano on October 27, 2008 at 5:36 PM

What’s wrong with these anchors?? Whya aren’t they asking the really important questions, like “Senator Biden, who did your botox and are you going to sue?” or, “Senator Biden, aren’t you a little long in the (overly bleached) tooth to be sporting a mullet?” or “Senator Biden, will there be a nuerosurgeon on staff full time, to help you out with those pesky brain farts you keep having?”

anniekc on October 27, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Joe Biden, at a campaign rally: “Barbara West turned me into a newt!”
Barack HO (looking confused): “A newt?”
Joe (smirking): “I got better…under OUR new health plan!”

(Cue audience cheering madly: OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA)

bryan2369 on October 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM

LMAO!!!

*eats*

Grue in the Attic on October 27, 2008 at 5:38 PM

I’m shocked…SHOCKED…that reporters on a news broadcast would ask questions of a vice-presidential candidate….

(and with that Captain Renault pockets his winnings)

Puritan1648 on October 27, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Burton is such a tool.

silenced majority on October 27, 2008 at 5:36 PM

No IMHO about it, majority. Megyn took this tool and schooled him. Bill Burton is beyond a kool-aid drinker, he’s “Lewinsky” committed.

HornetSting on October 27, 2008 at 5:40 PM

I’m convinced Obama will lose.

And Kos just gave me that confidence.

MadisonConservative on October 27, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Dude, are you just throwing a bone to Manly Rash? Or have you seen his light?

I’m with you. Obama got the gift of a lifetime with the Dem-orchestrated mortgage meltdown, and his handlers decided that him speaking could only cost them the election. So they put him in a cage, invented this BS about his racist Grandma, sent Plugs and Burton out to assault the media and fire up the Moonbats, and ride out the last three weeks.

He’s going down.

Jaibones on October 27, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Can you picture these two clowns when Putin or other world leaders say what they consider to be the wrong thing, or heavens forbid, ask them an unexceptable question.
Do you think they’ll be able to pick up their marbles and go home?
I haven’t had that luxury since I was a little kid.
They have been spoiled with all the bias MSM coverage.
At some point even the MSM will turn on them, as they always do, and it will be something to witness.
It’s only a matter of time.

Gulf Coast on October 27, 2008 at 5:43 PM

How come all the tough questions to The One and his Komrades are coming from local new affiliates and not the big network press corps?

I’m jus sayin’…

Wyznowski on October 27, 2008 at 5:43 PM

What a surpise! Biden lied to the CBS3 reporter. Biden’s son did found the firm:

ABC News’ Matthew Jaffe reports: Hunter Biden, son of Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., has quit working as a federal lobbyist.

“I no longer expect to act as a federal lobbyist,” he wrote in a letter to the Clerk of the House and the Senate Office of Public Records, released on Friday.

The campaign of Sen. Biden and Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., had come under fire from Republicans for Hunter Biden’s work with his lobbyist firm Oldaker, Biden, & Belair.

Here’s the link to the Washington Times story about Biden funneling campaign money to his family.

Buy Danish on October 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Just like the CNN reporter should apologize to Palin…
But they don’t, their egos are too large.

right2bright on October 27, 2008 at 5:35 PM

What’s wrong with the reporting, and who’s side are you on? These are the questions (and answers) we should be hearing but the MSM gives them a pass all the way through the election. For once I’d like to hear an answer to any question instead of the same, tired, old talking points every liberal has tatooed to their brain.
I thought 2004 was bad enough for the liberals trying to steal the election, but this is ridiculous…

stacman on October 27, 2008 at 5:48 PM

The insanity continues from the left but I am not optimistic that it will influence enough of the “totally uninformed” voter base to make any difference. If we had an voter base that was even slightly informed Obama would be toast. It is too bad that voting (even if you know nothing) has become the standard of excellence. If there was a month left before the election McCain would probably win. With seven day left I am afraid that he can’t without a major development.

duff65 on October 27, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Neil Cavuto compared the Ombama people to the soup nazi.

No more interviews for you!

He got pretty hot about the whole thing.

The media like to push other people around, but they don’t like when someone returns the favor.

Let us imagine what the reaction would have been if Bush had cut off a network for treating him like a war criminal. Now they are trying the same kind of stuff with Palin.

The Obama people however, expect mindless adoration. Nothing else will do.

Terrye on October 27, 2008 at 5:51 PM

☭☭☭ Obama / Biden ☭☭☭

Maxx on October 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM

Dude what’s the ascii code for that?

- The Cat

MirCat on October 27, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Right2bright is a troll

anniekc on October 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Expect more of the same until after the election, and, God forbid, if Obama wins, expect to see these stations closed or at least ceased by the Obama Government.

I plan to fly my U.S. flag upside down if Obama wins.

mindhacker on October 27, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Just like the CNN reporter should apologize to Palin…
But they don’t, their egos are too large.

right2bright on October 27, 2008 at 5:35 PM

How’s that? I provided links upstairs that shows that Biden lied about his son not founding his firm. I need a transcript to determine whether or not the reporter was off-base with the other accusations.^^^

Buy Danish on October 27, 2008 at 6:13 PM

These Kos Kidz have got to be full of hate and have a lot of spare time on their hands.

Big John on October 27, 2008 at 6:15 PM

After a Obama win the new and only media in the country NBC &MSNBC plus Air America.You say no way i say yes way!!!!

thmcbb on October 27, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Perhaps if the rest of the MSM had started off with tough questions like these, Osama Obama and Whatshisname would have banned them all, and we wouldn’t have had to suffer through endless months of gushing over The One.

Or at least we might have known a little more of the truth about these two pathetic losers.

MrScribbler on October 27, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Joe Biden (overheard talking to a campaign aid): The only questions they can ask me without being blackballed are, what is your favorite color?, what is your sign? can you tell me more about your childhood blue collar neighborhood of Scranton, PA and could you tell me another wonderful thing about Barack Obama that I may not already know?

MB4 on October 27, 2008 at 6:22 PM

So Biden’s son is expecting a perk job in an Obama administration so he stopped lobbying now?

eaglewingz08 on October 27, 2008 at 6:26 PM

anniekc on October 27, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Hahaha. I wish somebody would ask him that. Every time I look at him I think: dude, wrinkles couldn’t possibly look worse than that weird frozen forehead thing you’ve got going there.

AZCoyote on October 27, 2008 at 6:26 PM

(** Putin makes threatening statement about Georgia/Ukraine/Eastern Europe/Western Europe/Carribean/Middle East/Bumf*ck Egypt **)

President Obama (putting hands over ears) – “Na na na na na na na I’m not listening to you! Na na na na na na …”

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 27, 2008 at 6:35 PM

right2bright on October 27, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Factor you haven’t considered:

Biden’s an uncontrollable (and barely predictable) liar. Palin isn’t. The reporters weren’t wrong; he just lied.

emailnuevo on October 27, 2008 at 6:36 PM

Tito is next, the guy who introduced Sarah Palin at a rally today and has been seen in other You Tube videos.
Welcome to Obama and liberal socialists idea of change and a perfect society.

Just A Grunt on October 27, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Man, she is smokin’ hot.

Tim Burton on October 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM

MB4 on October 27, 2008 at 6:22 PM

I dunno. That first question you list could give him trouble.
Reporter: What is your name?
Biden: I am Joe of Delaware.
Reporter: What is your quest?
Biden: I seek to become the person above the President’s pay grade.
Reporter: What is your favorite color?
Biden: Blue. No, Red. [screams as he's launched into a chasm]
And let’s not even get into the air speed velocity of unladen swallows… that’s just racist.

malclave on October 27, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Obama / Biden- no questions please!

profitsbeard on October 27, 2008 at 6:57 PM

Doesn’t much matter. Saw NBC nightly OBama advertisement. They lined their stories up to make Obama look great and McCain a lost cause. Slid right into Ted Stevens and other anti-republican stuff. Nora Odonnel and the other turd who is on Obama’s campaign are both so in the tank. Brian Williams with his little smirk. They will all pay dearly…sooner than they think.

wepeople on October 27, 2008 at 7:24 PM

This is nuthin’. Just wait until the Democrats take office and start changing the laws. Freedom of speech was a wonderful thing.

apacalyps on October 27, 2008 at 7:30 PM

I’m almost sure Bill Burton told Barack Hussein Obama, “You damn socialist, Marxist fool; why did you say those stupid things and let them record your socialist ideas? You let the cat out of the bag with Joe the plumber; you were just acting cockier than usual. Now people are going to know for sure you’re a damn socialist, Barack. Just listen to the communist ideas you’re spewing out of your repugnant mouth, Barack. Oh, my. I have to find someone else to blame. Hell, let’s blame Fox News. But I gotta tell you, Barack, the public is going to know now that you are nothing but a radical marxist.”

2008. The year The One … Lost.

AdrianS on October 27, 2008 at 7:34 PM

This is how the MSM has interviewed Republicans for years. Biden should be able to take the heat after 35 years on Capitol Hill.

New nickname: Joe “B.S.” Biden

chsw

chsw on October 27, 2008 at 7:49 PM

Poor baby! Doesn’t like to be treated like Palin.

Guess he can’t be expected to grow a pair at this late date.

InTheBellyoftheBeast on October 27, 2008 at 7:52 PM

Wade West ties to the GOP have just started to surface.

That, from the kos site. It’s so interesting how they word this stuff like it’s been a big hidden secret, and (gasp!) now that we know who Barbara West is and what her agenda is, well that’s the key to this whole conspiracy!
What a bunch of numb nuts. It’s not like the West’s are trying to hide their affiliations or associations. Unlike The 0ne.

4shoes on October 27, 2008 at 9:03 PM

The press corps will be cut off from asking questions of Hussein.

Instead, prefabricated questions will be handed out, all starting like this: What does the Glorious Leader…

madmonkphotog on October 27, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Incidentally, dKos is already building a dossier on Barbara West.

West was just as tough on McCain, but he enjoyed it…’cuz he’s not a Botox-stuffed, hair-plugged sissy.

jgapinoy on October 27, 2008 at 10:55 PM

I wonder if the same treatment also extend to other nation during any negotiation?

No tough questions/demands. Either you tow the line, OR ELSE!

That is how Obama/Biden going to make Amreica ‘stronger’. We could get the best trade deal EVAH!

Sir Napsalot on October 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM

Funny how local reporters seem to the only reporters with the cojones to hit the Obama campaign with hard questions. Maybe there is hope that one day the profession will regain political balance one day. One day far, far, and away, but one day.

BryanS on October 27, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Obama / Biden- no questions please! Ask And You Will Be BANNED!!

profitsbeard on October 27, 2008 at 6:57 PM

T-FIFY

Kini on October 28, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Hairplugs must make you crazy.

Black Adam on October 28, 2008 at 4:38 AM