Former DNC bigwig: Maybe the RNC wrote Barbara West’s questions for her

posted at 7:32 pm on October 27, 2008 by Allahpundit

He’s not sure. He’s just throwing the idea out there. “Airing it,” Sullivan-like, if you will. For an outright accusation you’ll have to wait until the end, when he flatly asserts that certain local news anchors are taking money under the table from the RNC. Mmmmmm, that’s good motive-questioning!

Exit question: It’s okay to accuse Obama of being a socialist so long as you don’t remind people that socialism was founded by Karl Marx? What?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

do you actually believe John and Bible Spice will win? Seriously? Really? You’re the best. – JHC on October 27, 2008 at 8:25 PM

No, he is Bishop. I’m the best. And yes, J-Mac and Bible Spice (love that moniker, by the way) will win on November 4. You will cry when they do. And when Bible Spice is sworn in as president in 2013 you will be placed on suicide watch. Cheers.

ManlyRash on October 27, 2008 at 8:53 PM

“What’s his plan………?” – Seven Percent Solution on October 27, 2008 at 8:50 PM

In light of the Republican primary, I’d say it’s the best farking line in the whole movie.

ManlyRash on October 27, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Bible Spice says:

If the Phillies win the World Series, Obama loses the race for the White House.

profitsbeard on October 27, 2008 at 8:56 PM

I’m sure a small-town woman couldn’t have come up with such sophisticated questions on her own…

Tzetzes on October 27, 2008 at 8:56 PM

ManlyRash on October 27, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Agreed…………………… and who is this JHC fellow that has waded into the pool?

Seven Percent Solution on October 27, 2008 at 8:56 PM

“We sail for Havana, where the weather is warm and so is the…companionship.”

Bishop on October 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

I’m gay, but I am falling more and more in love with Megan!! – Lothar on October 27, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Lothar? Lothar! Of the Hill People, right? O man, many moons and mammoths since we last spoke. It’s me…Uktho of the Valley People.

I agree about Megan, except that I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

ManlyRash on October 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

“You arrogant ass, you’ve killed us all!”

Bishop on October 27, 2008 at 8:37 PM

October won’t be red…but November might be.

James on October 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Did Rove write Biden’s gaffes?

hepcat on October 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

The press do not have free reign to ask whatever they want

But Sarah Palin’s wardrobe is fair game. This guy a A#1 IDIOT!!!

ConservativePartyNow on October 27, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Michelle’s “vapor” comment actually made me snort laugh.

The Ugly American on October 27, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Usually I think Megyn Kelly gets her licks in, but she backed down on this tool pretty fast and brought up McCain’s pout with CNN- “just to be fair”, and there wasn’t no “fair” about it. The dude was dead bang wrong.

AND- O’reilly is a pathetic arse. He has a perpetual wedgie from trying to straddle the line. Unless his “manhood” has been insulted, he prances like the Republicrat he is.

anniekc on October 27, 2008 at 8:59 PM

October won’t be red…but November might be.
James on October 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Winner!

You are excused from Friday prayers.

Bishop on October 27, 2008 at 8:59 PM

“We sail for Havana, where the weather is warm and so is the…companionship comradeship.”

Listen again.

ManlyRash on October 27, 2008 at 9:00 PM

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

Cuffy Meigs on October 27, 2008 at 7:52 PM

Ha ! ! You making nuf of me. . Hell Iv’e been dyslexic
Like forever. . It’s anoying but so what. It’s still
better than being a liberal. Funniest part is when
spell checking and thinking how did that happen. Some
of it is brutally mashed.

Texyank on October 27, 2008 at 9:15 PM

You question ME?

Scourge yourself twice daily until the election.

Bishop on October 27, 2008 at 9:16 PM

It figures this guy was/is a DNC bigwig.

He needs to go eat some arugula with NObama.

Domino on October 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM

This tool is a total s**thead. I never liked him. And Michelle, as always, held her own.

madmonkphotog on October 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM

It’s a conspiracy!

WisCon on October 27, 2008 at 9:31 PM

The vast right-wing conspiracy was able to get to “Joe the Plummer” to trip up “The One” by asking about excessive taxes, so it’s not impossible to imagine the same Federalist/conservative cabal to get their hooks into a local news desk anchor.

/sarcasm off

electric-rascal on October 27, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Haaaaa…Bible Spice…I think it was supposed to be an insult, but I love it anyway. She’d think it’s cute, too.

hoosiermama on October 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM

These last few days, the 0bama campaign has let slip their mask.

“The press has no right to ask questions” according to their spokesman.

Too bad people are too drunk on Hoppenchange to notice.

We aren’t looking at mere socialism with 0bama, we are looking at totalitarianism. The NYT will become Pravda, the WaPo; Isvestyia. (not that they are far from that already)

MY only hope for the future is that I MIGHT be sent to the same re-education camp as Michelle. If we aren’t just killed out of hand as Ayers planned to do with 25 million unrepentant capitalists.

LegendHasIt on October 27, 2008 at 10:18 PM

That FL newslady was just as tough on McCain, & he enjoyed the opportunity to talk to her.
Because he’s not a sissy.

jgapinoy on October 27, 2008 at 10:21 PM

This illiterate nitwit at the DNC is what empowers Democrats to wax snobby about Sarah Palin? This clown doesn’t know how to spell Marx.

Jaibones on October 27, 2008 at 10:32 PM

October won’t be red…but November might be.
James on October 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Winner!

You are excused from Friday prayers.

Bishop on October 27, 2008 at 8:59 PM

NO ONE gets a break from prayers!!! NOT NOW!

Oink on October 27, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Pride and Ego my lads, Pride and Ego, its what makes Bill O’Reilly’s world go round.

His pride wont let him admit that he was rolled by Obama, and his ego prevents him from from doubling down and taking another shot at going after the guy.

Dreadnought223 on October 27, 2008 at 8:49 PM

Good thought but methinks you attribute to pride and ego that which can be explained by sheer STUPIDITY!

dhunter on October 27, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I like that ‘Bible Spice’ moniker too, clever and cute. But somewhat ironic in view of the thread about the reggae version of Our Father starring Obama. I personally hope that gets a lot of play, especially among evangelical Christians who are considering voting for Obama. Also among the black churches whose center is Jesus rather than liberation theology.

sloopy on October 27, 2008 at 11:31 PM

October won’t be red…but November might be.
James on October 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Winner!

You are excused from Friday prayers.

Bishop on October 27, 2008 at 8:59 PM
NO ONE gets a break from prayers!!! NOT NOW!

Oink on October 27, 2008 at 10:55 PM

I’m saving mine for next Tuesday.

James on October 28, 2008 at 12:26 AM

Tzetzes on October 27, 2008 at 8:56 PM

With Obama himself hawking wealth redistribution, the question would be obvious to anyone.

Johan Klaus on October 28, 2008 at 12:50 AM

I’d like to confront Obama and Biden myself, directly, face-to-face.

I think I’d be more probing, more strong in my questions, and in not allowing them to bully me and get away with dodging questions or pulling those “I am the Emperor! How DARE you ask me those types of questions! Is that a Joke? Who wrote your questions?” type tricks.

Biden would be warned that he is behaving like a condescending A@S and that his behavior will not be tolerated. He will be told to apologize for his arrogance, reminded that he is running for the VP slot, which means he is to serve the people, not be their overlord, and therefore he must show humility and not arrogance.

I’d like to pick Obama apart on his ignorance of science, his ignorance of Human Embryology, and his ignorance in his non-answer to Pastor Rick Warren’s question “When do babies have rights, in your view.”

I am tired of watching the main stream media acting like the propaganda wing of the Vote Obama club, while being on the attack against Sarah Palin, worrying about her wardrobe, while not worrying about McCain’s, Obama’s, or Biden’s wardrobe.

HOW SEXIST!

How MISOGYNIST!

How IGNORANT!

I’d like to take them on myself, because the media is too nice, or not doing it at all, and I won’t be soft on them.

No, Obama is not so smart, or intelligent as people make him out to be. He is good at pretending to be, or playing a personality type that wins him accolades.

He seems to be just a bit above average in intelligence, but he has a cocky, arrogant, condescending personality, and he gets away with changing his mind, contradicting himself, and lying to the voters.

Perhaps the “Dark Side of the Force” has obscured the truth from the voters, for they seem to be under a cloud of ignorance and blindness.

William2006 on October 28, 2008 at 1:44 AM

Every one notice how any one, private citizen or reporter, that questions “O” gets investigated, slammed, accused of nefarious dealings, past associations?
But “O” consorts with Wright 20 years, Ayers 15 years or so, Rezko all his political life, is involved deeply in Chicago political machine and no one is allowed to ask a question about his associations or past history.

GO SARAH!!!

Herb on October 28, 2008 at 10:42 AM

To paraphrase Jonah, last I checked Karl Marx was not being praised and celebrated during black history month. But apparently bringing it up is beyond the pale and racist.

pt on October 28, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Michelle is so civil as she slowly gets under the libs skin causing them to show their real hate for anyone who does not blindly follow them off the cliff.

It continues to floor me how the left feel entitled under free speech rights to call those who do not agree with them any derogatory names. But, when confronted with the truth, such as Obama’s statement was Marxist, all they can do is deflect, rationalize, belittle, slander calling everyone not agreeing with them as “racist”, “bigots”, “ignorant” and other mean spirited words on a regular basis.

When confronted with the truth all they can do is go on a tirade (talking over others) showing the world how childish they are – going into the na na na … mantra to avoid hearing anything they do not want to hear or further belittling the person who pointed out the truth.

The bottom line is the right act like adults, while the left supporting the defeated ideals of socialism and communism act like children who are told NO. They just cannot accept the fact that “No.” is a complete sentence.

MSGTAS on October 28, 2008 at 11:04 AM