Palin: If I had said what Biden said, the media would have destroyed me

posted at 8:08 pm on October 21, 2008 by Allahpundit

Even Drew Griffin, fresh off his egregious smear of National Review, doesn’t dare disagree.

This may be the first and only matter on which the ‘Cuda and Document Dan are aligned.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Yes, and Dan Rather agrees with her!

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:08 PM

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:10 PM

A threa—d to myself.
A threa–d to myself.
(to Billy Idol’s Dancing with Myself)

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:11 PM

What Biden said about Obama being tested seems totally plausible….kinda scary.

The Race Card on October 21, 2008 at 8:12 PM

Okay, guys? This ain’t so funny anymore!

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:12 PM

all he can say is “you’re right, you’re right”?

have you no SHAME MAN?

toenail on October 21, 2008 at 8:12 PM

But what’s up with Gov’s perception of VP duties? Weirdness abounds. The dude abides.

The Race Card on October 21, 2008 at 8:13 PM

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Well it seems Alec has screwed his head on slightly tighter as of late. I think there was a clip of him on Bill Maher’s show blaming Dems for the financial crisis. That doesn’t mean he isn’t still an unhinged liberal, but at least he seems to have occasional moments of clarity.

Also, AP, based on the fact that Drew Griffin couldn’t even cite the quote he gave Sarah Palin, other than National Review, and based on how he seems to be a real journalist, I think that maybe we should give him a pass…or at least give him probation.

jimmy the notable on October 21, 2008 at 8:15 PM

She really is just pure class. Such a genuine, sincere person.

And they don’t just want to defeat her. They want to utterly destroy her, because that’s what they do, that’s what they’re made of. That alone should be enough to direct your vote.

Hannibal Smith on October 21, 2008 at 8:16 PM

She has too many pieces of flair!

ninjapirate on October 21, 2008 at 8:16 PM

“Can you imagine if I would’ve had said such a thing?”

Tzetzes on October 21, 2008 at 8:17 PM

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:10 PM

It’s because both sets of people know think that 0 has it sewn up. So now it’s safe for each to let their partisan guard down.

Hannibal Smith on October 21, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Video stops at 1:02 for me.

Ugly on October 21, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Sarah, you are a racist for even bringing up the fact that Slow Joe made said comments.

omnipotent on October 21, 2008 at 8:17 PM

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Tempted to say “bizzarrio World” but the way our so-called intelligentsia is behaving this election there is nothing bizarre about it in the final analysis…

Dritanian on October 21, 2008 at 8:18 PM

She is so right about this. I think everyone knows it.

Terrye on October 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM

Obama Opens Double-Digit Lead
New Poll Shows McCain Ceding Ground on Taxes, Values; Palin Loses Shine

NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama 52, McCain 42

I don’t know who’s decision it is here at HA to continue to post these agenda driven polls. It’s bad enough that we must put up with the MSM pushing and shoving agenda driven (shaping of the news) bullcrap down our throats. Of coarse, I completely understand that I’m the one that brings me here.

Enough is enough for me; see ya all…

Keemo on October 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM

Okay. Works now… NM!

Ugly on October 21, 2008 at 8:20 PM

A double standard for Republicans and Democrats? I am shocked, shocked.

I peeked over at Crazy Andrew’s place and it is all Palin all the time. Not a word on wacky Plugs Biden and the impending Ninja test of Barack “The One” Obama.

Mr. Joe on October 21, 2008 at 8:22 PM

“”””””””” DOG BITES MAN “”””””””””””””””””””

Another stunning Truth revealed: Whst are we supposed to say here?

Janos Hunyadi on October 21, 2008 at 8:22 PM

haha.

Palin is great. The more she’s on TV, the better the ticket’s chances since she has the stones to contrast with the other ticket.

Spirit of 1776 on October 21, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Sarah, let others carry that bucket of water. The number one thing the media wants is you to holler ‘victim’. Keep throwing the right and blocking with the left. If you have to cover up in the corner it is all over.

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 8:23 PM

I haven’t had a chance to look at the first one but I think this is very nice. I believe Mr. Stewart owes Gov. Palin an apology. As to posters upset over grammar, please, really? Because I can go on about a certain presidential candidate raised in Hawaii and representing a mid western state that can do a southern preacher almost dead on.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Peggy Noonan would still talk badly about her off camera to Chris “Tingles” Matthews.

Then cry and lie when cornered on it…

benrand on October 21, 2008 at 8:27 PM

Keemo on October 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM

We don’t want to be like the New Yorker who was surprised at Nixon’s win because no one she knew voted for him. But I can empathize with it bumming you out, I have those times to.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:27 PM

Damn straight, Sarah, give ‘em hell and make them like it.

silverfox on October 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Gov. Palin is terrific. I hope that she gets the VP slot, if not, I hope that she can make it as a Senator or Congress Woman later, and the President. Whatever, I hope that she and her family are always happy. God Bless them.

mindhacker on October 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Just to be fair, Drew Griffin’s done some good work… ACORN and Ayers IIRC…

ninjapirate on October 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM

Alec Baldwin, Lorne Michaels and Dan Rather are respecting the ‘Cuda. Kathleen Parker, David Brookes and George Will, not so much. – carbon_footprint on October 21, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Brookes, Parker, Noonan, Griffin, Frum…we will deal with them after McCain wins on Nove 4.

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 8:30 PM

As for the NBC poll…there is a huge difference between polls, which suggests to me that no one really knows what’s going on out there – but I would like to add that it’s NBC that reported on Biden’s Seattle remarks by pointing out that he said Obama had a “spine of steel”, and nothing else.

The point is to demoralize Republicans. The more I see polls swinging wildly, and reports like this, the more I believe it.

Of course, we’ll see all the bad polls here on HotAir – the good ones, not so much. [Nudge.] ; )

capitalist piglet on October 21, 2008 at 8:31 PM

No this isn’t fun and games. The candidate security briefings came just days before OBiden said what he said Sunday. How coincidental is that.

And the likely Obama response, nothing …

tarpon on October 21, 2008 at 8:32 PM

She’s pretty awesome. Looking forward to having her as Veep for a while.

t.ferg on October 21, 2008 at 8:33 PM

Just to be fair, Drew Griffin’s done some good work… ACORN and Ayers IIRC…

I think he’s a pretty good reporter, too, and that’s why I’m gonna give him a pass. I bet what happened is some producer or assistant put “National Review said X” in his notes, and he ran with it. That’s no excuse– the buck stops with the reporter to triple check everything– but I got from his body language and past track record he didn’t dig up the quote, and probably just trusted whoever put that in there for him. You’re on probation, Drew.

Second point: That Sarah got him to say “you’re right” is a true testament to the power of The ‘Cuda.

Pasalubong on October 21, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Keemo on October 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM

You’re clearly not familiar with the our Pessimisto Supremo, Allahpundit.

jimmy the notable on October 21, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Here’s something to think about:

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s home district includes San Francisco. Star-Kist Tuna’s headquarters are in San Francisco, Pelosi’s home district. Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi. Star-Kist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan workforce. Paul Pelosi, Nancy’s husband, owns $17 million dollars of Star-Kist stock. In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than their competition’s. Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an ‘economic development credit in American Samoa’. Pelosi has called the Bush Administration ‘corrupt’. She should know.

Static on October 21, 2008 at 8:44 PM

Drew Griffin still sits and crosses his legs like he has the genitalia of a female……………. I just tried it, and my son is wondering why I am hopping around the room…….

Go Sarah…………. Gooooooo……….

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2008 at 8:46 PM

Static on October 21, 2008 at 8:44 PM

Facts will get you nowhere.

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM

AP is reporting (and it might even be true) that Sarah’s children traveled at Alaska’s expense. Too bad they don’t investigate Dodd and Frank with the same kind of scrutiny and with the same kind of vengence. The group of morons make Randolf Hurst look like he invented ethics in journalism!!

flytier on October 21, 2008 at 8:48 PM

The only reason the Left has gone ballistic on Sarah is that she’s such a threat to them. She’s a frontier version of Maggie Thatcher… a Reagan in a skirt… and they know if McCain doesn’t do it this time, we’ll have four disastrous years of Jimmy Barack Carter and lurch to the right again with Palin.

Go ‘Cuda!

John the Libertarian on October 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM

We need to stop caring what the leftist media says and create our own media. They need to be the proverbial tree that falls in the forest that no one hears.

beatcanvas on October 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM

She’s definitely getting better and better in her interviews.

Sarah’s got a very large pair for jumping into this election nonsense as an unknown.

I can’t imagine holding up under the pressure in the situations to which she’s subjected herself.

A citizen politician and a special lady.

mylegsareswollen on October 21, 2008 at 8:51 PM

October Surprise:

Palin wants to use GITMO detainees in forced labor scheme to finish cutting down the rain forests.

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Okay, enough bullshit. Tomorrow I go to early vote here in southwest Florida. From there, I go to the local RNC office and volunteer to take people to early vote that they find that want to vote (for McCain) that need a ride.

DO WHAT YOU CAN… ALL YOU CAN FOR 10 DAYS.

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Obama Opens Double-Digit Lead
New Poll Shows McCain Ceding Ground on Taxes, Values; Palin Loses Shine

NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama 52, McCain 42

Enough is enough for me; see ya all…

Keemo on October 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM

I don’t know why we have to be subjected to anti McCain agenda driven polls either…the reason I dont’ go to liberal, hatefilled, agenda driven sites is because I don’t want to hear the or see their lies either… why do we have to have Tokyo Rose here too? so I just skip the post and I don’t go to things I think are anti palin either though I got tricked into opening a link earlier today that had a very disgusting poster pic of her…Anyway you’re right those who like it defend it and tell us who don’t to go elsewhere so after the man rape video, the guy tackling palin, the pic I saw today I mentioned earlier and the literally unbeliveable polls, I’m not opening much but. I hope MM takes a look here soon and makes a decision…

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM

CapedConservative on October 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Attaboy!

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Keemo on October 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:27 PM

I think one post a day would suffice. I am tired of it, too, and one can go onto thousands of sites and get totally different numbers. I have no faith in polls.

Glynn on October 21, 2008 at 8:54 PM

beatcanvas on October 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM

I woke up in the middle of the night over the weekend and C-Span 2 had a guy who wrote 48 Liberal Lies doing Q & A. He said that our publications use to be owned by the parties. He feels with Fox and talk radio that we are going back to the original situation. No pretending to be unbiased. Of course that’s until the Dems get the Fairness Doctrine going again.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:55 PM

Of course, we’ll see all the bad polls here on HotAir – the good ones, not so much. – capitalist piglet on October 21, 2008 at 8:31 PM

Think of Allah as the Army’s worst prick of a drill sergeant. The R. Lee Ermey of Hot Air, if you will…

If you ladies leave Hot Air, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war.

But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, farking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit.

Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn…Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps.

Do you maggots understand that?

Or words to that effect.

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 8:55 PM

No pretending to be unbiased. Of course that’s until the Dems get the Fairness Doctrine going again. – Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:55 PM

Imagine their surpise on Nov 4, Miss Cindy, when McCain is elected president.

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Glynn on October 21, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Allah’s in a no win. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. I usually just don’t read them if I am feeling blue. Don’t forget the polls said that our current president is John Kerry.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Biden declares war on Monaco.

Media concentrates on Palin’s mispronunciation of archetype.

profitsbeard on October 21, 2008 at 8:57 PM

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 8:57 PM

From our hearts to God’s ears.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Sarah came across so authentic and intelligent. A complete contrast to Biden.

jencab on October 21, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Hey, Manly did you see my post to you on the other CNN thread? Three times you were provoked and you ignored. It was AWESOME.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 8:59 PM

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 8:55 PM

Damn! I thought my mom snuck in the front door.

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Attaboy!

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 8:54 PM

How many times was that kid registered? 73? I’m going to tell the RNC folks that my personal goal is to take 73 additional people to vote McCain (mine will even be legal).

CC – BHO: “my Muslim faith”

CapedConservative on October 21, 2008 at 9:00 PM

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 8:55 PM

I didn’t sign up for that…nor would I have…

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM

CapedConservative on October 21, 2008 at 9:00 PM

For some unknown reason (government operation) my husband is registered to vote in two states. I swear if he took advantage of it I would divorce him.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM

She is FANTASTIC. That is why you no longer see her on the news.

I REPEAT: Put her on Face The Nation, Meet The Press, Fox News Sunday with Cris Wallace, and any fox show that wants her EXCEPT Geraldo. If she goes on the Sunday morning talk shows, JUST her and the host, no round tables of talking – ONE ON ONE.

She also needs to go on Letterman, Leno, Fox and Friends in the morning.

But the following org’s STINK are shall be frozen out: MSNBC, The View, and Geraldo.

JustTruth101 on October 21, 2008 at 9:06 PM

“Sitting down with Fidel Castro”? I thought he died and his brother was running things.

Rod on October 21, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Sarah Freakin Palin,

Dr Evil on October 21, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Money quote:

“Who knows what Joe Biden was talking about?”

That’s right Sarah. Crazy Uncle Joe opened his mouth again, and out spewed idiocy.

Troy Rasmussen on October 21, 2008 at 9:09 PM

JustTruth101 on October 21, 2008 at 9:06 PM

And after we win, no Oprah either! (for many reasons)

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Will smeone open Dr Evils post link and tell me if it’s oaky? lol

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Let me try that again…Will someone open Dr. Evil’s post link and tell me if it’s okay…

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM

What’s hilarious is that KGB archives revealed that they viewed Biden as weak and that Biden had asked them to pretend that he had done something for human rights on behalf of his constituents.

Blake on October 21, 2008 at 9:15 PM

I believe Mr. Stewart owes Gov. Palin an apology.

I believe he should have to get in line.

Jim Treacher on October 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM

I was listening briefly to the talking head pundits on Special Report with Brit Hume tonight and I wanted to let out a primal scream that goes something like this
“Why haven’t any of you morons had the courage to come out and tell the truth that we are faced with the legitimate prospect of the most left wing President in American history since Henry Wallace was FDR’s one term Vice President? A man who has the thinnest resume and experience of any major party candidate in at lest 100 years, a man so raw and unprepared and ideologically bound to extremists that he makes me wish that John Kerry had won in 2004 and was about to possibly enter his second term”

Hilts on October 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM

So Iran’s got the bomb then.

“”There are gonna be a lot of you who want to go, ‘Whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I don’t know about that decision’,” Biden continued. “Because if you think the decision is sound when they’re made, which I believe you will when they’re made, they’re not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they’re popular, they’re probably not sound.””

danking70 on October 21, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Hilts on October 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM

For the same reasons that the other media outlets don’t. The pre-November Obama sells and the post-November Obama will really sell. Yep, I said it. Wallets.

(Lim cowers in the corner waiting on the free enterprise A-bomb to fall on his head)

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Keemo on October 21, 2008 at 8:19 PM

Keemo,

John McCain was not in Pennsylvania today believing that he was down there by double digits. There’s more going on here than even Allah knows can guess. The “poll-meisters” are going to look mighty foolish on Nov. 5th.

Rovin on October 21, 2008 at 9:28 PM

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM

I am not quite sure what you are asking so I will tell you that this is a good clip and both the reporter and Gov. Palin are fine. Actually Gov. Palin is stupendous.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Limerick on October 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM

At least I won’t be one of the millions who has buyers remorse becasue I will not vote for the Red. Someone wrote that the GOP if they get swamped in congress should vote “present” and let the Democrats take the entire fall for the coming disaster.

Hilts on October 21, 2008 at 9:30 PM

The “poll-meisters” are going to look mighty foolish on Nov. 5th. – Rovin on October 21, 2008 at 9:28 PM

I’ve only been saying this for almost two weeks. It’s over. my friends. Obama is going down. Get used to it.

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 9:31 PM

all he can say is “you’re right, you’re right”?

have you no SHAME MAN?

toenail on October 21, 2008 at 8:12 PM

I keep beating my head on the desk wondering the same thing.

The only explanation is that they are required to have that part of the brain removed to get a gig with the MSM

Jeff_Boeing on October 21, 2008 at 9:32 PM

I didn’t sign up for that…nor would I have… – CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Too late. Now get in line.

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 9:33 PM

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 9:29 PM

You got it… thanks..I’m just so tired of all the ugliness and hate…

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Sarah Freakin Palin,

Dr Evil on October 21, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Can you say…………….. Lipstick?

And for Robert Palmer, …….. Rest in Peace, you are missed.

I think he would have approved of our Sarah………….

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Dudes … this woman is dyn-o-mite. She has more horsepower in that small frame of hers than a Yamaha V-Max.

If anyone thinks this woman is going to disappear into thin air if McCain loses … they need to think again.

And my prediction is that … if “King Obama” wins … he will send his minions to Alaska to ensure that Sarah Palin is not around to make a challenge in 2012.

Speaking of 2012 … yes she could make a run then but it might be best for her to do some time in the Senate. Whatever, she’s a better politician than me and I’m sure she wants to move up … and I’m sure she’s figured out the path.

My dream ticket in 2012? Sarah Palin and Bobby Jindal. But it’ll only work if they can become close friends and advisors to each other. Jindal has the Washington inside experience (but not too much to attach a “smell” to him). Jindal is also a freakin’ Rocket Scientist – intelligence unmatched by anyone on the planet. He is a good communicator – though not as good as she is by a LONG shot.

Between his intelligence and Palin’s political savvy – the political kung fu would be terrifically strong.

HondaV65 on October 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

She really is just pure class. Such a genuine, sincere person.

Hannibal Smith

Absolutely correct my brother!!

RobCon on October 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

So, I live in Atlanta, which has a sizable Black population.

Sorry, I categorically refuse to use the term “African-American”; and I tell anyone who calls me on using the term “black”; Okay, if you are “African-American”, then what am I?? They stammer, the stutter, the look at me, and finally go…Well, you’re white, of course! And I say, “Yes, you just proved my point, when you quit referring to me as “white”, then I’ll quit referring to you as “black”; that usually ends the conversation; besides, Hyphenated-Americans, a by product of the 40 years of the Left’s Racist, Anti-American brainwashing in this country, is meant to actually increase Racism, and divisiveness, and fracture the country along racial lines, to the predetermined detriment of white people, instead of actually supposedly unifying the country, that’s why I refuse to play along!

Anyway, I digress…

I’m riding home from work this afternoon, on the MARTA train. Since Atlanta has a sizeable black population, most of the people in the MARTA car around me were black.

Right behind me, the following conversation took place, just as the train came to my stop and I had to get off:

Unidentified Black man to a group of 5 – 6 other black riders; loudly so the whole MARTA car could hear: “I don’t care what anybody says, if you even THINK about voting Republican, for that 71 year old McCain, and the redneck from Alaska, you ARE A RACIST”!

“If anyone even THINKS about voting Republican, even THINKS about it, you ARE A RACIST”! “I don’t care what anyone says, you ARE A RACIST”, “Change is a coming!”

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, it what we are all going to face, for the next 4 – 8 years, when Barack HUSSEIN Obama (PBUH)(SWT)(SAW) becomes President, which he will be.

Even to THINK “Republican” now makes you a “Racist”.

This is truly, truly, truly the coming of dark, dark, times for this country, and the Left, the Socialists, the Anti-Ameircans, the Pro-Jihadis, the Communists, the Hollywood Crowd, the Liberals, the Democrats, the Traitors…they’re all synonomous with each other actually, have finally won.

I never thought in my lifetime, I’d live to see it; and they seek nothing but total destruction of this country.

Just remember, if you even THINK about voting “Republican”, you ARE A RACIST!

God help us!

Dale in Atlanta on October 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Gov. Palin did a really nice job in this interview. She’s clearly enjoying the opportunity to express her views and she’s hitting her key themes very effectively. It’s a shame the McCain campaign kept her bottled up for so long and was counting on just a few high-stakes interviews with openly hostile media members.

Jill1066 on October 21, 2008 at 9:37 PM

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 9:31 PM

I believe you, I have a lot of faith in Americans. I can’t see this country rewarding someone like Obama with our presidency. I belive in who we are.

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Dale in Atlanta on October 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Like you and many others, I despise the phony term “African-American”. You know what, let them call those of us who for decades were concerned about rampant urban crime, quota systems, exploding welfare rolls, racial hustlers and demagogues – racists.

Hilts on October 21, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Sarah Palin keeps getting better and better in her interviews after her initially poor showings with Gibson and Couric. No matter what happens on Nov. 4 I want to give a big Eff You to the following persons:
1. Kathleen Parker
2, Heather MacDonald
3. Peggy Noonan
4. David Frum
5. George F. Will
6. David Brooks
7. Colin Powell
8. David Kmiec
9. Bill Kristol

Hilts on October 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM

She has too many pieces of flair!

ninjapirate on October 21, 2008 at 8:16 PM

Nope, I think 15 is the minimum.

Palin continues to outshine all her detractors.

imshocked on October 21, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Good job Sarah. She’s great.

Mojave Mark on October 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM

I think he would have approved of our Sarah…………. – Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM

I believe he would have, Seven. I dedicate this music video (arguably the single best music video of ALL TIME) to our luscious Arctic Fox. Rock on, Sarah…and don’t forget the lipstick. It’s so cool that she is in MY generation. I know she would appreciate this.

You’re gonna have to face it…

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Dale in Atlanta on October 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Darlin, call me what you will (rhetoric you) but I am voting Republican. Proudly and without fear.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Hilts on October 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Okay with the list except Bill Kristol. He is actually a huge supporter and may even be the person who turned Sen.McCain to Gov. Palin. They visited her on a Weekly Standard cruise. As to the others I will add my two middle digits also.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2008 at 9:48 PM

God help us!

Dale in Atlanta on October 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Indeed, Dale, indeed…………. BUT, Obama may still loose. Regardless of what the MSM says, we still have two weeks to go, THEN the election.

All of these facist and socialist tactics to try to bully and shut up dissent among voters, I don’t think will have the effect that the Obama campaign think it will have.

That is why the election is so close, and the Democrats and Obama are on the edge of panic……. I sure don’t see it when ever I see Sarah speak……

………….. Look behind the scenes, not only are the planning for victory, but also for a loss, that’s when things will get interesting.

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2008 at 9:50 PM

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 9:31 PM

CCRWM on October 21, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Thanks guys. Your posts remind me to have faith and keep my chin up.

DeweyWins on October 21, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Face it, Palin is management.

Biden? Not so much. Who needs a classified info blabber mouth for a VP anyway?

Speakup on October 21, 2008 at 9:57 PM

I’m thinkin Sarah! might want to demand a re-match with Couric on Pay-Per-View. Heck, she could let Gibson and Couric tag-team her.

Seriously, she should see them again, for live interviews so there’s no editing hack jobbery. Good performances wouldn’t just help her image, it would improve M-P’s numbers among woman voters who have been wrongly persuaded that she’s an evil airhead and totally unworthy of respect and emulation.

CK MacLeod on October 21, 2008 at 9:58 PM

You’re gonna have to face it…

ManlyRash on October 21, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Manly……… I like the Cut of your jib.

I think Sarah might have been watching that video back in the 80′s with the rest of us when MTV first came on air….

Lipstick, Sarah……….. more Lipstick, drive the Dems and MSM mad……..

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Reagan was behind by double digits with two weeks to go in 1980. Granted it was Carter, but can anyone here say Governor Carter was more experienced than even Sarah Palin? It’s the Obama movement that’s driving his chances, not his qualifications.

Rovin on October 21, 2008 at 10:01 PM