WSJ: Fear the coming liberal revolution

posted at 2:55 pm on October 17, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

What will a Barack Obama presidency mean?  It will almost certainly give Democrats an undivided government, their first since 1993.  In that period, Democrats tried nationalizing the health-care industry — and that was under the direction of a DLC-sponsored moderate President.  Under Barack Obama, the Wall Street Journal predicts a return to 1965 … or 1933:

If the current polls hold, Barack Obama will win the White House on November 4 and Democrats will consolidate their Congressional majorities, probably with a filibuster-proof Senate or very close to it. Without the ability to filibuster, the Senate would become like the House, able to pass whatever the majority wants.

Though we doubt most Americans realize it, this would be one of the most profound political and ideological shifts in U.S. history. Liberals would dominate the entire government in a way they haven’t since 1965, or 1933. In other words, the election would mark the restoration of the activist government that fell out of public favor in the 1970s. If the U.S. really is entering a period of unchecked left-wing ascendancy, Americans at least ought to understand what they will be getting, especially with the media cheering it all on.

Some will say that the Democrats deserve a shot at undivided government again, since the Republicans had four years of control over both chambers of Congress and the White House in the Bush years.  (Democrats controlled the Senate from 2001-2, thanks to Jumping Jim Jeffords.)  Many Republicans, myself included, would gladly agree that the GOP didn’t use its opportunity to change the governing philosophy in Washington, but merely adopted its worst power-hoarding practices.  That lost opportunity doesn’t mean the Democrats would make the same mistake.

Read the entire WSJ editorial.  They note that in 1933 and 1965, liberal Democrats fundamentally abused the nature of government and its relationship to the economy in ways we still have not corrected.  What changes can we expect in an Obama administration?

• Nationalized health care
  • Union supremacy and a boost of cash to the Democratic Party
  • Massive tax increases and redistributionism
  • Curtailed free-speech protections

It’s not a pretty picture.

Comments

Obviously no one knows, but I read nothing more into it than reassurance when I need it. – Oink on October 18, 2008 at 7:38 PM

Au contraire. I do know…for a fact. McCain will win. As surely as the sun will rise tomorrow.

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 7:49 PM

The MSM O’coup d’etat marches on.

With Joe the Plumber throwing a monkey wrench into the works and getting chewed up by the Barry Admiration Society for his Audacity.

profitsbeard on October 18, 2008 at 7:50 PM

The MSM O’ATTEMPTED BUT UNSUCCESSFUL coup d’etat marches on.

Fixed it.

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 8:02 PM

ManlyRash at 8:02 PM-

I sure hope of pictures of Barry and his young man in the motel room are in good, sharp focus.

profitsbeard on October 18, 2008 at 8:14 PM

profitsbeard on October 18, 2008 at 8:14 PM

I sure hope Tony Rezko’s singing voice is in top form on November 5.

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 7:49 PM

I hope you’re right.

Oink on October 18, 2008 at 8:24 PM

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 7:49 PM

I hope he starts singing sooner than that!

Oink on October 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM

I hope he starts singing sooner than that! – Oink on October 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Don’t count on it…he’s holding out to see if Bambi gets elected, hoping for a pardon. Imagine his disappointment on Nov 4.

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 8:32 PM

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Do you all think there’s an October surprise in the works?

Oink on October 18, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Why would he sing at all if he can wait on Obama to pardon him? He wouldn’t have to take anyone down then. – Oink on October 18, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Um……….that’s what I just said.

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 8:47 PM

Rezko could tell all he knew about BHO and Fitzgerald would still ignore it to go after his target of Gov. Bogwhatever, just as he did in the Valerie Plame deal where he knew that Libby wasn’t the source for Novak…

Pics of BHO and BF in a hotel room WOULD be better than those of his mistress that was shipped down to the Carribean…my eyes would hurt more but they would be better (except that is, for Michelle O’s leetle gurls)

Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 8:50 PM

Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 8:50 PM

This much I do know: there will be furtheer unhappiness for Obama after he loses the election.

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 8:53 PM

YOU are right, my manly…After an appropriate mourning period, the MSM will report any and every tidbit that they’ve been sitting on these past 2 yrs concerning BHO and his ‘associates’…Then they will go back to loving the Bill & Hillary show.

Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 8:56 PM

Oct

2008
Illinois State Rifle Association Executive Director Richard Pearson Issues Open Letter
Posted by: AWB in 2008 Presidential Race, tags: Barack Hussein Obama, Brady campaign, gun rights, Paul Helmke
The following is the text of an open letter to the nation’s hunters and sportsmen issued today by Illinois State Rifle Association Executive Director Richard Pearson:

Fellow Sportsman,

Hello, my name is Rich Pearson and I have been active in the firearm rights movement for over 40 years. For the past 15 years, I have served in the Illinois state capitol as the chief lobbyist for the Illinois State Rifle Association.

I lobbied Barack Obama extensively while he was an Illinois State Senator. As a result of that experience, I know Obama’s attitudes toward guns and gun owners better than anyone. The truth be told, in all my years in the Capitol I have never met a legislator who harbors more contempt for the law-abiding firearm owner than does Barack Obama.

Although Obama claims to be an advocate for the 2nd Amendment, his voting record in the Illinois Senate paints a very different picture. While a state senator, Obama voted for a bill that would ban nearly every hunting rifle, shotgun and target rifle owned by Illinois citizens. That same bill would authorize the state police to raid homes of gun owners to forcibly confiscate banned guns. Obama supported a bill that would shut down law-abiding firearm manufacturers including Springfield Armory, Armalite, Rock River Arms and Les Baer. Obama also voted for a bill that would prohibit law-abiding citizens from purchasing more than one gun per month.

Without a doubt, Barack Obama has proven himself to be an enemy of the law abiding firearm owner. At the same time, Obama has proven himself to be a friend to the hardened criminal. While a state senator, Obama voted 4 times against legislation that would allow a homeowner to use a firearm in defense of home and family.

Does Barack Obama still sound to you like a “friend” of the law-abiding gun owner?
And speaking of friends, you can always tell a person by the company they keep. Obama counts among his friends the Rev. Michael Pfleger – a renegade Chicago priest who has openly called for the murder of gun shop owners and pro-gun legislators. Then there is his buddy Richard Daley, the mayor of Chicago who has declared that if it were up to him, nobody would be allowed to own a gun. And let’s not forget Obama’s pal George Soros – the guy who has pumped millions of dollars into the UN’s international effort to disarm law-abiding citizens.

Obama has shown that he is more than willing to use other people’s money to fund his campaign to take your guns away from you. While a board member of the leftist Joyce Foundation, Barack Obama wrote checks for tens of millions of dollars to extremist gun control organizations such as the Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence and the Violence Policy Center.

By now, I’m sure that many of you have received mailings from an organization called “American Hunters and Shooters Association(AHSA)” talking about what a swell fellow Obama is and how he honors the 2nd Amendment and how you will never have to worry about Obama coming to take your guns. Let me make it perfectly clear – everything the AHSA says about Obama is pure hogwash. The AHSA is headed by a group of left-wing elitists who subscribe to the British view of hunting and shooting. That is, a state of affairs where hunting and shooting are reserved for the wealthy upper-crust who can afford guided hunts on exclusive private reserves. The AHSA is not your friend, never will be.

In closing, I’d like to remind you that I’m a guy who has actually gone nose to nose with Obama on gun rights issues. The Obama I know cannot even begin to identify with this nation’s outdoor traditions. The Obama I know sees you, the law abiding gun owner, as nothing but a low-class lummox who is easily swayed by the flash of a smile and a ration of rosy rhetoric. The Obama I know is a stony-faced liar who has honed his skill at getting what he wants – so long as people are willing to give it to him.

That’s the Barack Obama I know.

Friends of Paul Helmke? I doubt it.

AWB

sonnyspats1 on October 18, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Then they will go back to loving the Bill & Hillary show. -Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 8:56 PM

In preparation for Hillary’s 2012 presidential run – which she will lose in a landslide to Sarah Palin.

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Sarah, as sitting VPOTUS

Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Anybody watching the Fox special on Obama?

They just showed a clip of Obama at an Acorn convention in December 2007 where he said that before he’s inaugurated he would be inviting all those community organizers to DC to provide input into his administration.

I thought that’s why we had Senators and members of the House.

Sorry, but it’s a chilling clip.

BuckeyeSam on October 18, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Meanwhile in STL, at a free rock show, complete with free beer, BHO barged onstage and stole the microphone. The audacity!… – Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Free rock show and free beer? Link please?

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Manly, the WSJ story is on the main page under the headlines section…evidently, the WSJ had to correct parts of the story that put the Gateway Arch alongside the Missouri River and said that STL was the capital of MO…Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel have been BHO’s opening act for a few days now, they were reported to be at the recent NH rally…

Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Everybody knows someone who spends their life flirting with disaster, they operate right on the edge?

They know disaster is just over that line and at the same time its obvious they continually think about it, the grass is always greener and even though going there has proven disastrous multiple times before, on the other side is the one party’s promise of sexy dirty money and the easy life on somebody else’s dime.

Every time though when they can’t stop themselves anymore and step a foot, just..there, they get badly burned and jerk back a little further than just across the line that spells disaster, for awhile.

And the cycle goes on and on, mostly staying just out of trouble but periodically crossing to get burned once again.

Its time to break the cycle.

Speakup on October 19, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel have been BHO’s opening act for a few days now, they were reported to be at the recent NH rally… – Gohawgs on October 18, 2008 at 11:08 PM

If so in MO then it would explain the size of the crowd.

ManlyRash on October 19, 2008 at 12:47 AM

Check this poll out; you only vote once a week.

jaboba on October 19, 2008 at 1:15 AM

Massive tax increases and redistributionism

From what I’ve seen, Bush has already redistributed wealth to the wealthy and the numbers clearly back that up.

Curtailed free-speech protection?

You mean like when a President describes anyone who disagrees with his positions as ‘anti-American’ or failing to support our soldiers? Or do you mean greatly expanded federal powers to monitor communications?

bayam on October 19, 2008 at 2:40 AM

Obama lies for a living. He’s a white collar criminal who converts the law to support crime at the expense of tax payers and the most vulnerable citizens, aging seniors and the illiterate. Obama is a thief: Altgelt gardens low income housing that he turned into complete ruins, the park that never became, Annenburg educational scam for illiteracy, ACORN mortgage scam for the downfall of the world’s economy via USA, ACORN voting scam defeating rule of law and conservative candidates in one fell swoop with the FBI AND SCOTUS impartially observing.

All of the “advice” given McCain to drop every tinge of negative news about Obama because people don’t want any negative campaign ads…I never trusted those giving the advice and never really believed the advice. But then I’ll admit that on substance I like McCain’s ads and I hate Obama’s ads. So I wonder, is one factor behind the leveling of voter poll differential between McCain/Obama related to McCain positive and Obama negative messaging?

Obama’s ads are all negative. The latest one from the last debate clips McCain’s silent responses as he listened to Obama lie, lie, lie to McCain’s face and to our faces on camera. Actually, I was very proud of McCain’s demeanor as he leveled truth bombs on Obama who wasn’t wearing his magic deflector cape at the last debate.

PLEASE! Someone clip all of Obama’s impatience from the last debate, especially the point when Obama’s facial muscles got tighter than his skeletal structure beneath the skin and his teeth protruded through his tightly purple pursed lips. That moment alone is worth a trillion of Obama’s arrogant poses which are themselves worth their weight in gold.

Who is Obama? See for yourself [image].

And for the record, who answers 3 a.m. emergency phone calls? Not “that one”–only McCain, American Hero.

Barack HOOVER Obama
Depression’s Pied Piper

Obama is the man who would be King Louis XVI of France America, then emperor of the world having himself revised history converting Louis into Marx. Grotesque and Macabre Obama, the Hoover who sucked us all into his filthy bag.

maverick muse on October 19, 2008 at 7:12 AM

Wow! This pretty much sums it up perfectly. About 10 minutes long, but it’s the best synopsis I’ve seen so far:

Send this link on to anybody out there that [a] doesn’t think this election is important, [b] is STILL “on the fence”, [c] has been suckered into the Hope/Change propaganda, [d] thinks McCain is a Bush 3rd-term (gimme a break), or [e] simply doesn’t care about where this country is headed.

ErinF on October 19, 2008 at 9:31 AM

Curtailed free-speech protection?

bayam on October 19, 2008 at 2:40 AM

1) You will not find one quote from President Bush describing anyone disagreeing with him to be anti-American.
2) Read up on the Echelon program under your God Bill Clinton.
3) You’re a Troll.

Patrick S on October 19, 2008 at 10:12 AM

Uggh! If that photo isn’t a rogues gallery of evil, I don’t know what is.

ErinF on October 19, 2008 at 12:52 PM

I was referring to Sarah Palin’s nation of pro-Americans and anti-Americans.

bayam on October 19, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Can someone help me out?
I wrote an open letter to Obama and sent a copy to McCain/Palin thru their website but it was returned. I would also like to publish it in a few newspapers, but they have a 200 word limit. How would I submit it to run as a “guest editorial” where it would fit? I’ve gone to a few papers but there is no link for that. Anyone have any knowledge or suggestions? I’ll post the letter in a minute or two.

NightmareOnKStreet on October 19, 2008 at 2:13 PM

An open letter to Senator Barack Obama:
Dear Senator Obama,
I watched the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Banquet with interest as you and Senator John McCain enjoyed a break from the campaign trail for a little light hearted comedy. I’d venture to say the whole country needed a break from politics and all the financial losses we’ve all suffered lately.
With that in mind, I’d like you to imagine the people watching this, hoping for a few laughs to help them forget their worries. Some have just lost their jobs and some, their homes. Young parents who have found their money so tight that in order to feed their children, they have to go hungry. Older, retired folks who watched in horror as their life savings disappeared in the course of a few days and who will soon be unable to pay for anything at all. All of whom looked to their future leaders to provide them with some measure of comfort and warmth in a lighthearted atmosphere, only to hear you say this:

“…So tonight I’d like to talk about the economy.
Given all that’s happened these last few weeks on Wall St., it feels like an odd time to be dressed up in white tie, but I must say I got a great deal– rented the whole thing from the Treasury Dept. at a very good price.
Looking around tonight at all the gourmet food and champagne, it’s clear that no expenses were spared; it’s like an executive sales meeting at AIG.
But I don’t need to tell any of you that it’s been a scary time on the stock market with people losing their investments, their entire fortunes. It’s gotten so bad Bloomberg now has to take the subway
And while the collapse of the housing market’s been tough on every single homeowner, I think we all need to recognize that this crisis has been 8 times harder on John McCain
We been debating a lot of these economic issues over the course of the campaign, but lately things have been getting a bit tougher…”

Wow, Senator Obama, that’s some funny stuff you got there. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH AMERICANS. You have proven beyond ALL doubt that you are every bit the elitist, latte sipping, arrogant tax & spend liberal your critics say you are. You just can’t wait to get your hands on the rest of what’s left of American’s hard earned money so you can “spread it around” and make us struggle even harder. How dare you mock our suffering! What POOR JUDGEMENT YOU HAVE SHOWN ONCE AGAIN. YOU, SIR, ARE NOT FIT TO LEAD. YOU ARE A DISGRACE!
My Name

I don’t know if anyone here or at all shares my disgust over this, but I think it was obscene. If anyone wants to make this into a commercial, that would be okay with me. I just want to draw attention to it. I’d welcome any feedback or suggestions. Thanks for reading it.

NightmareOnKStreet on October 19, 2008 at 2:26 PM

NightmareOnKStreet on October 19, 2008 at 2:26 PM

WOW…just…wow.

Reminds me of that exchange between Mozart and Salieri after the debut performance of one of Salieri’s operas:

Salieri: Did my work please you?

Mozart: I never knew that music like that was possible.

Salieri: You flatter me.

Mozart: No, no…when one hears such sounds what can one say but…Salieri.

ManlyRash on October 19, 2008 at 2:42 PM

MARXISM isn’t in any shape or from liberal. Democrat Party was infected with Marxism by Democrat President for Life FDR’s New Deal. Marxists gradually took over the Media, Academia & finally the Democrat Party with the Carter Administration. MARXISM is the PROBLEM because it is inherently anti American. Liberal is a nice word with a nice meaning while MARXISM is a herd philsophy with 99.9% in misery so that a few Obama’s can live high on the hog.

Max47 on October 19, 2008 at 2:52 PM

ManlyRash on October 19, 2008 at 2:42 PM
Just my luck, you’re the only one in the rooms. Don’t start, okay? If you have an answer to my question in that wordy head of yours, I would like to hear it. All kidding aside, we are on the same team. Got help? Otherwise, peace out.

NightmareOnKStreet on October 19, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Fear the Dubai candidate, Barack Hussein Obama:

Quote from the Barack Obama book, Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” And this man wants to be President? I and several tens of millions of people think NOT.

Barack Hussein Obama is a national threat to America.

Elect John McCain — Honorable and Patriotic — President of these United States of America.

AdrianS on October 19, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Ultimately what can be expected if they choose to take it to the extreme is:

Revolution.

After all, Barry Hussein’s ideology is nothing less than an outright declaration of war vs anyone who chooses to work, chooses to invest, and who dares to dream and put their sweat behind it.

Bunch of non working government welfare slaves vs people who actually DO things?

Not a contest.

wildcat84 on October 19, 2008 at 5:24 PM

PHOTO CAPTION:

We pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States Of Obamaland,
And to the commune for which it stands,
One collective,
Under The One,
Divisible,
With political correctness and income distribution for all.

pocomoco on October 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM

This video is a few minutes long, but it’s the clearest synopsis (aside from Hannity) I’ve seen so far of the danger of Obamanation:

Send this link on to anybody out there that:
[a] doesn’t think this election is important
[b] is STILL “on the fence” or undecided
[c] has been suckered into the Hopey/Changey propaganda
[d] is disillusioned into thinking McCain is a Bush 3rd-term
[e] thinks they’ll be making a statement by voting 3rd party

Send it to everyone in your address book.

ErinF on October 19, 2008 at 11:55 PM

I hope everyone realizes once he’s in office it will take impeachment to get him out. Why put him in in the first place? Ther’ll be other blacks folks. We dont nede to put the first one that comes along in the seat if he’s not qualified and in my opinion he’s not.

johnnyU on October 20, 2008 at 9:08 AM

ManlyRash on October 18, 2008

I sure hope you’re correct….but a statement like that is unfounded. There is nothing in the media…left or right…to suggest it is likely. Actually everything out there points to an Obama victory so we had better brace ourselves to that reality and hope for the best. If McCain gets a good turnout maybe we can make it close.

Of course there is always the chance of a complete shocker ala Dewey-Truman.

Goodeye_Closed on October 20, 2008 at 10:05 AM

We are likely ushering in an avowed, indisputably, socialist government. The foundation has already been laid under Bush (ironically a Republican president) with the government confiscation of the financial industry/economy.

Now the masters and champions of this socialism are already drooling at the prospect of piloting this beast…and “getting even” with all those flag waving conservatives.

The death knell to our country will be when our enemies once again threaten us. This cabal of appeasers and blame America first crowd will proudly and defiantly wave the white flag of surrender. Think about the Islamofascist sleepers just waiting to emigrate here once the Patriot Act is repealed and the great wall of silence is once again erected between the NSA and FBI

AdrianS on October 19, 2008

How will an Obama/Pelosi/Reid government react when another 9/11 or worse occurs?

Has the government been ripped from the hands of we the people?

Do we still have any say and can we be sure elections are still free and fair post ACORN?

Does the shrillness and hatred that has been the American left represent the darkness that will be our landscape in the near future?

Will mainstream America deny reality and just accept an authoritarian rule lying down?

I fear for our future….I really do.
The lights are going out in the “shining city on the hill”, the Regan Revolution is over, and the darkness that will settle in will be long lasting and our world will be a desolate place.

Goodeye_Closed on October 20, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Pushed to meet daily quotas and bullied by bosses if they didn’t, Ohio ACORN workers faked voter registrations, signed up people more than once, and even paid off registrants to keep from being fired, its canvassers told The Post.

“Every day, there was pressure on us. Every single day,” said Teshika Elder, a Cleveland single mom of three who worked for ACORN this summer.

“We had meetings every morning where they’d go over your quota; they’d yell at you if you were low,” said Elder, 21. “They’d sit us down and say if you didn’t do better, they’d suspend you. They’d say, ‘Try harder next time,’ [and] if you didn’t get it, you’d be fired.”

Desperate canvassers sometimes resorted to trading cigarettes, cash and food in exchange for registrations, according to Elder and two other former ACORN workers, Jaymes Sanford, 18, and Selvin Cunningham, 23.

Some voters were signed up more than once, and said that worried – or lazy – canvassers sometimes filled out bogus cards.

The three workers were all fired after they and a dozen other canvassers were identified in a Cuyahoga County Election Board probe as having turned in multiple registrations for the same voters.

The board, which estimates it got more than 8,700 suspect cards – with multiple registrations, bad addresses or phony information – from ACORN has turned the matter over to local prosecutors.

“It was just little stuff – a dollar, a cigarette – given to people so that they’d register,” said Sanford, a former team leader.

“People are scared of not making their quotas,” he said. “I didn’t do it, but it’s the way it worked.”

Elder added, “I’ve got no money to give out. I don’t smoke, so I had no cigarettes to offer. But other people did, and the pressure you were under forced you to.”

Cunningham, who also had been a team leader, said, “They’re pretty lenient if you’re off [quota] by just a few names. But if you’re repeatedly missing your quota, if you only had three or four [people signed up], then you might start paying people.”
____________________________________________________________

Has anyone here been to Venezula?
You don’t have to….It’s coming to you!

Goodeye_Closed on October 20, 2008 at 10:43 AM

About Barack Hussein Obama:

Poll finds Americans reject redistribution of wealth as suggested by Barack Hussein Obama

PRINCETON, NJ — When given a choice about how government should address the numerous
economic difficulties facing today’s consumer, Americans overwhelmingly — by 84% to
13% — prefer that the government focus on improving overall economic conditions and
the jobs situation in the United States as opposed to taking steps to distribute wealth
more evenly among Americans.

================================================================================

Barack Hussein Obama is a national security risk: a clear and present danger.

Quote from the Barack Obama book, Audacity of Hope, “I will stand with the Muslims
President? I and several tens of millions of people think NOT.

On February 27, 2007, Barack Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the
prettiest sounds on Earth.” In an interview with The New York Times, Senator Obama
recited, “with a first-class [Arabic] accent,” the opening lines of this Muslim prayer:

“Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet… ”

Dubai Ports rejection helped US economic growth

Reject Barack Hussein Obama, the Dubai candidate and help US economic growth!

Obama is a national threat:

AdrianS on October 20, 2008 at 12:19 PM

The fairness doctrine will be implemented by the Democratic congress and political dissent will be effectively squelched. The leftist media will print only those things that are positive for Obama’s regime and the people will know only what the government wants them to know. Do the sheep in this society have any idea what is about to happen to this country . . . get ready for the second coming of Stalin and his repressive regime.

rplat on October 20, 2008 at 12:59 PM

rplat on October 20, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Well, there’s always “Plan B”…

/counts ammo

Welcome to the United States of Canada Lite, formerly know as the U.S.A.

People will be taxed into submission under the guise of “sharing the wealth, because its fairrrrrrr…” ACORN and Nation of Islam will be offered at seat the table in Obama’s Cabinet. Consequently, some whack job will try and take His Holiness out and a civil/race war will be touched off.

/peeks out window for black helicopter

Wyznowski on October 20, 2008 at 3:17 PM

There is nothing to fear, since Obama will not win the election next month.

LODGE4 on October 20, 2008 at 4:31 PM