Video: Palin’s special base

posted at 5:09 pm on October 16, 2008 by Allahpundit

Via the LA Times, of all places, a reminder that pit bulls have a tender side, too.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

upinak ~ nah.

An attic Grue *smiling* is TRULY a lovely sight to behold.

tree hugging sister on October 16, 2008 at 5:58 PM

Be careful.. Grue shapened the fangs earlier.

upinak on October 16, 2008 at 6:00 PM

God Bless you Sarah !!

defendfaithandfamily on October 16, 2008 at 6:00 PM

Sarah is a blessing. She is a genuine beauty, inside and out.

onlineanalyst on October 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Maher hit all the relevant topics, immediately touching on the financial bailout and moving right along to an incredibly amusing, if irascible, critique of Republican vice presidential candidate and “category five moron” Sarah Palin (“And I thought her baby was retarded!”) The best parallel he could think of, he said, to the intellectual schadenfreude of Sarah Palin’s candidacy was when William Hung arrived on American Idol. Responding to critics of a comment he recently made regarding Palin, in which he called her a “stewardess,” Maher offered a wicked apology: “She’s more like an Applebee’s waitress.”

Maher’s final hour of life on this earth is going to be real interesting.

FiveWays on October 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM

tears in the eyes. She is absolutely incredible. I love her more everyday. Geaux (go for you yankees) Sarah!

kareyk on October 16, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Jon Stewart likes to make fun of Gov. Palin for never having time to stop and talk to the media. He mocks her for “always being in a convenient hurry.” Well, now we know she DOES have time to stop — for important people who deserve her time and attention.

aero on October 16, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Wonderful vid, that only serves to make this more sick and depraved:

Election Aides Allegedly Force Disabled Voters to Vote for Obama

fusionaddict on October 16, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Lovely.

Spirit of 1776 on October 16, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Bill Maher is the epitome of evil. His attacks on Trig are insane hate speak. Anyone who even hints otherwise is in the same category.

volsense on October 16, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Maher’s final hour of life on this earth is going to be real interesting.
FiveWays on October 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM

I ran across his show the other day where Maher called Palin a “bimbo.”

I’ll bet anyone $5k that he wouldn’t say that to her face if they were alone in a room.

Bishop on October 16, 2008 at 6:17 PM

N O T W

nyrofan on October 16, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Bishop on October 16, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Unlike Oslime-a, SarahCuda cares who is in the same room with her. Maher is a foul pathetic person who makes his living off the degradation of that which he doesn’t understand.

csdeven on October 16, 2008 at 6:27 PM

She is stopping to meet our children everywhere (yes, I have a son with Down syndrome) and when she says in the video that we look at each other and think, “I know, I know,” it’s very true. She had tears in her eyes when she saw my son and we did speak for a while. But we were both thinking… “I know, I know…”

Search page from Patricia Bauer’s Disability News Blog with many of our stories on the campaign trail.

Candy Slice on October 16, 2008 at 6:28 PM

And I really wish I hadn’t read that Bill Maher thing.

Candy Slice on October 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM

I am so proud of the campaign Sarah is running. Now if she can only get McCain on board. ; ))

Tina Fey wishes she was Sarah Palin.

Angry Dumbo on October 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM

How can anyone not love Sarah Palin?

mindhacker on October 16, 2008 at 6:30 PM

WOW, brought tears to my eyes. How I pray this woman is elected so my daughter will have her as a role model!

ihasurnominashun on October 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Queen Esther? Deborah?

just pondering

jp on October 16, 2008 at 5:15 PM

More like St. Joan of Arc dragging the Dauphin/McCain to the throne of France.

Just when I thought I couldn’t love Sarah more, she goes and raises the bar higher…AGAIN.

Sapwolf on October 16, 2008 at 6:44 PM

First the Batman clip, and now this one.

Could AP be diverting our attention from polls showing McCain catching up?

Hmmmmm?

Sapwolf on October 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM

And if the DNC were smart, they will continue to be worried about her no matter what happens on Nov 4th. Sarah Palin will not fade away, and they know it. – FiveWays on October 16, 2008 at 5:58 PM

She represents their “doomsday” scenario; she is the sum of all their fears. She will become the first woman vice-president on Janury 20, 2009 and the 45th president four years later. And this scares the living batshit out of them.

ManlyRash on October 16, 2008 at 6:47 PM

volsense on October 16, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Maher is one of the most disgusting bitter people I have EVER seen on TV. He is SO lost and you know he has absolutely nothing going on, and still will NEVER figure it out before he leaves this world.

Sapwolf on October 16, 2008 at 6:50 PM

In all truthful honesty, Hillary no not quite. She lacks Vashti’s arrogant and willful disdain. Michelle Obama would be a better fit. – Grue in the Attic on October 16, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Are you sure? Because I had Michelle pegged for Jezebel.

ManlyRash on October 16, 2008 at 6:50 PM

Oh dear, Sapwolf. You remember how Joan’s story ended.

On the other hand, as recently as two years ago it was still reported that despite the ferocity of the fire, Joan’s heart did not burn. I’ve always loved the symbolism of that, whether the cause was natural or supernatural.

But yes – Palin in white armor on a horse, leading an army to victory! I can completely see it.

Rosmerta on October 16, 2008 at 7:48 PM

I love Sarah!

Oink on October 16, 2008 at 7:50 PM

I’ll say it again:

I LOVE HER!

D2Boston on October 16, 2008 at 7:54 PM

This is why the left (and others) hate her so much. She is more decent and virtuous than they are, they know it and it drives them crazy that they don’t have the monopoly on the moral high ground that they think they do. For example, she not only opposes abortion, but she is prepared to live according to her principles. People hate to be reminded of the virtues that they no longer have.

pussum207 on October 16, 2008 at 7:56 PM

Heh

Mojave Mark on October 16, 2008 at 8:18 PM

ABORT those freaks!

I’m Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.

I love me some SARAH!

Mercy4Me on October 16, 2008 at 8:22 PM

What’s this? A non-hit-piece about Palin from MSNBC? Good gracious, we are in the End Times!!

Nice find Allah!

Maxx on October 16, 2008 at 8:42 PM

Very touching. Can’t believe this came from the msm.

jewells45 on October 16, 2008 at 9:57 PM

ManlyRash on October 16, 2008 at 6:47 PM

If McCain is elected, then the Republicans won’t have a chance in 2010 in the Congress nor 2012 for either Congress or the White House. After amnesty, among a laundry list of other issues, the Republican party will have nothing left in terms of support. Obama will win in 2012 if he doesn’t win this time. Palin will be labeled as one of “that guy’s” people from now on. She would have been smarter to stay a Governor where she would have had more influence.

Send_Me on October 17, 2008 at 12:38 AM

Support a Culture of Life!!!

Go Sarah!!!

Irenaeus on October 17, 2008 at 3:01 AM

Nice find Allah!

Maxx on October 16, 2008 at 8:42 PM

Nah, Peggy Noonan decided to fill in.

BuckeyeSam on October 17, 2008 at 3:47 AM

ManlyRash on October 16, 2008 at

From your keyboard to God’s email, ManlyRash. Let’s keep our chins up and our trigger fingers limber.

SKYFOX on October 17, 2008 at 9:18 AM

I can’t imagine the Left attacking any of this……can you……….

FiveWays on October 16, 2008 at 5:19 PM

Unfortunately, yes.

wytammic on October 16, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Retorical Question Alert: Where are those people who were protesting “Tropic Thunder” because one of the characters said “retard?”

artlover on October 17, 2008 at 9:39 AM

or as Jonny Mac said:

” It’s gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG night @ MSNBC if I manage to pull this thing off!” John McCain

GO JOHN & SARAH……bring it home for us!!

lobosan5 on October 17, 2008 at 10:09 AM

Sir Rudy Giuliani: “Courage is managing fear to accomplish what you want to accomplish. And it’s a great demonstration of love. It’s really what love is. It’s finding areas in which other people are more important than you.”
(May 2003 Esquire, Page 88)

Seems appropriate for Gov’r Palin :-).

HotAirJosef on October 17, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Up in heaven my brother Phillip, in his strong, perfect body, smiles.
God love ya, Sarah. Go girl.

SKYFOX on October 17, 2008 at 2:32 PM