New McCain ad: “Joe the Plumber”

posted at 4:39 pm on October 16, 2008 by Allahpundit

In which Maverick calls the snap, rears back, and tosses his new political football downfield. The left’s very excited indeed to discover that Wurzelbacher’s not a licensed plumber and that he goes by his middle name(!!1!), so you should definitely take those things into account the next time you hear him ask a question about taxes. Hey — he asked for it by creating a bad photo op for The One.

Exit quotation: “Joe’s the man.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Obama’s toilet better not ever back up.

No plumber would touch his crap.

profitsbeard on October 16, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Seriously, does it matter that his situation isn’t what the media thought it was?

Obama’s the one that made the ridiculous statement. Deflection, anyone?

Jewels on October 16, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Wow. Another great misleading ad. Will McCain ever stop? Is everyone reading HotAir making more than 250k?

mycowardice on October 16, 2008 at 5:45 PM

Not yet, but I have dreams that are much larger than that, and I don’t want to be penalized by being forced to pay nearly HALF of it to people who sit on their lazy asses and do absolutely nothing to earn it.

Screw that. I can wait Obambi out, if need be. I know how to survive. The world needs the things I know how to do.

What I want is freedom. Complete financial freedom and as little interference from government and society as possible. Beholding to no other man or company. Independent. That’s the American Dream I’m after.

But you wouldn’t know anything about that would you? Because you’re a communist, mycowardice.

Two words should Obambi/pelousi/reid become an awful reality; John Galt.

techno_barbarian on October 16, 2008 at 10:20 PM

“EVERBODY?”

Really, guys, can’t you proofread before you release?

Sheesh.