New MoveOn ad: The kids from “Gossip Girl” hate McCain so you probably should, too

posted at 7:45 pm on October 15, 2008 by Allahpundit

On the other hand, a fair chunk of the cast of “The Godfather” loves him. Vote accordingly.

The cast of Degrassi Junior High? Foreigners, and therefore ineligible to vote. Except in Ohio.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Drive by media Obama-cons are everywhere. Wear your ACORN helmet for protection. Chin straps are advised.

tarpon on October 16, 2008 at 7:47 AM

The fact that you are aware of this….

FAIL…..

BigWyo on October 15, 2008 at 11:48 PM

I’m 23 and work in the NYC TV Entertainment Business, if I wasn’t sure of this it’d be a fail. They slowed down my trip to work last week as they filmed infront of my building

That’s Blake Lively there at the end. Right after the title card.

malan89 on October 16, 2008 at 12:05 AM

Oh I thought Michelle Trachtenberg of TV’s Pete and Pete was the star.

Rbastid on October 16, 2008 at 8:56 AM

You could very easily place a cartoon dialogue balloon reading “DUH!” over this goof’s head, and it would more than fitting.

pilamaye on October 16, 2008 at 9:32 AM

Rbastid on October 16, 2008 at 8:56 AM

Wow, I am impressed. I guess I’ll have to modify my other statement. They have the 11-14 year old girl and the 23 year old mover\shaker\TV Entertainment Industry Go-fer vote all locked up.

BigWyo on October 16, 2008 at 9:35 AM

JadeNYU on October 15, 2008 at 7:57 PM
Does CW actually have any shows that anyone watches? After watching an episode of NEXT on MTV they other day, I figure we have nothing to worry about with the youth vote. They can’t even figure out how to get off the bus, let alone vote. Oh was that yesterday? I was busy downloading MP3 ring tones into my phone.
flytier on October 15, 2008 at 8:54 PM

The only show worth watching is SUPERNATURAL. Watch the 1st disc of season 1 and you’ll be hooked. That said, I wouldn’t have any idea who these douche bags are if I walked past them.

VikingGoneWild on October 16, 2008 at 2:20 PM