Roseanne: Hey, Palin’s trying to incite a race war

posted at 7:54 pm on October 13, 2008 by Allahpundit

Not what I needed tonight when I already have a headache, although watching it does make me wonder what might have been.

Close enough, I guess.

The Guardian being the Guardian, the interviewer’s actually further left than she is. Click the image to watch.

Update: Forgot to give you the official content warning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

She wrote her blog cussing out Jon Voight for supporting John McCain..

now she’s milking it for all she’s worth..

before now, the only time I heard of Roseanne Barr was on ‘Coast to Coast’ (i’m night owl at times and listen.. I turn if off when the callers start to make sense) she called in plugging some casino in Vegas, give away vacation deals..

and she was phoning it in.. no effort at all in her voice.. dull flat, you could hear the ‘this is what I have to do to make some money.. I use to have the top rated TV show on ABC.. whiskey tango foxtrot’ in her voice..

DaveC on October 14, 2008 at 12:07 AM

Man.. what a suck up fest they had there..

Do the far left really believe what they say?

DaveC on October 14, 2008 at 12:10 AM

I was tempted to watch, but decided to use the toilet and watch it flush…………… more substance, intelligence, and class.

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2008 at 12:31 AM

I really do appreciate all of the hard work done here but it’s post like these that make me wonder- what is the purpose of this?
I do not seek out moronic scum buckets like this “woman” Leave her and her hundred followers be-I really don’t give a damn what she has to say and won’t listen-but do I really have to look at that ugly mug and all it represents?

Goodale on October 14, 2008 at 12:45 AM

Hey, Roseanne, you no-talent bitch. I didn’t like it when you lynched our National Anthem either.

TexasAg03 on October 14, 2008 at 2:02 AM

Was that a cheap trailer with a Fruit Basket?

sheebe on October 14, 2008 at 2:25 AM

Oh My!! This is what we are going to lose to???

N4646W on October 14, 2008 at 2:27 AM

Goodale on October 14, 2008 at 12:45 AM

Allah is just testing our ability to stifle when we retch.

platypus on October 14, 2008 at 2:40 AM

I bet Roseanne would do a great job singing our National Anthem. Think of what it could do for her career!

Black Adam on October 14, 2008 at 2:44 AM

Guuud gawd!!!

All day I’m wandering around in a puzzled daze, stumped as to what that image was just before I flushed early this morning…
.. was it the virgin.. something something…?

Now finally….. over 24 hours later the vision has passed before my eyes in reality.

My life is all better now.

Mcguyver on October 14, 2008 at 3:21 AM

Talk about lipstick on a pig.

lexhamfox on October 14, 2008 at 3:42 AM

“I don’t like the way she, at her race rallies, gets people to threaten to lynch the guy who might become president.

“I also don’t like where my alien abductors stuck their probes!”

saint kansas on October 14, 2008 at 3:54 AM

Even aging whores need an outlet. Thanks, AP, for your generosity to crusty sluts.

SKYFOX on October 14, 2008 at 4:48 AM

Puke

petefrt on October 14, 2008 at 7:27 AM

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2008 at 12:31 AM

Now that one made my day. How true it is.

Subsunk

Subsunk on October 14, 2008 at 8:33 AM

She lost me at “I’m going to vote for Cynthia McKinney” What a flippin’ moron.

dvldog1142 on October 14, 2008 at 8:48 AM

What a very tired, depressing hag she has become.

LimeyGeek on October 14, 2008 at 11:31 AM

Roseanne: Hey, Palin’s trying to incite a race war

Does anyone read or listen to this relic.

byteshredder on October 14, 2008 at 11:55 AM

McKinney is a greedy person. She has raised taxes like mad in CA. Who needs her vote any how. One less fruit is fine with me.

sheebe on October 14, 2008 at 2:01 PM

This from a celeb who lives off a syndicated show, made popular by the very audience who are now, more than likely, voting the McCain/Palin ticket.

Ms. Barr has said that the show was based on her own family to some extent which I’d imagine is why she objected to characterising McCain-Palin supporters as “closeminded morons”.

aengus on October 14, 2008 at 6:59 PM