Video: John Fund versus ACORN

posted at 12:55 pm on October 11, 2008 by Allahpundit

An almost total waste, thanks to Camerota letting Joe Isuzu here shout down Fund every time he opens his mouth. Wash the taste out afterwards by watching the CNN clip Ed posted yesterday.

The Times has finally touched this story, but naturally they’re less interested in the details of registration fraud than the horserace angle.

Meanwhile, in Ohio, a federal appeals court decides that the current registration verification are good enough as is, thanks very much.

Update: Ace has got a fee-vah and the only prescription is more Scott Levenson!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

sandbagging
stonewalling
strawman
tongue-clucking

and liberal.

snatch him up while you can, ladies.

I’d have punched him for his immature disrespect.

Black Adam on October 11, 2008 at 4:51 PM

What an annoying bastard

ToddonCapeCod on October 11, 2008 at 5:07 PM

I’m getting rally sick… yep, I just up it all, damn.

foxone on October 11, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Lying sack of pond scum.

No wonder some just throw up their hands and don’t vote at all.

Captain America on October 11, 2008 at 6:17 PM

That was annoying. She should of told him that the next time he interrupted, he would be forced to leave and she would give all the time to John Fund.

I guess it is good strategy to simply keep you accusers from ever being able to accuse by constantly interrupting them.

OBQuiet on October 11, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Hey Scott Levenson, in media training do you they teach you to smile like a smarmy idiot? Your not good at it. Give up.
I hope Howard Dean ACORN is paying you. I need to take a shower after watching this sleeze bag (tisk, tisk,tisk, sigh) What a schmuck. Are we going to have four years of this crap?

RobCon on October 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Can Scott Levenson be our October surprise?

RobCon on October 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM

The tsk, tsk’ing and heavy sighs made me want to reach through the monitor and strangle Scott, but also slap Alysyn for permitting this B.S. Where is Julie Banderas when you need her?

MsUnderestimated on October 11, 2008 at 11:27 PM

But this is how liberals try to win debates. I’ve seen it more times than I can count – they take a deep breath, start talking and dont stop until they run out of air. They talk over and around their opponent. It’s who shouts the loudest wins. I’ve seen O’Reilly try to rein these guys in and he has to end up unplugging them. And the camera shows them smiling afterwards. The fact is, they get their talking points across while squashing everybody else’s speech.

abcurtis on October 12, 2008 at 8:46 AM

That ACOrn/Nutjob is really conceited. Just like his
candidate Obama. I can’t believe I watched the whole
episode. I was hoping the opposing view-point might get a turn, but I was wrong.

gary on October 12, 2008 at 8:54 AM

typical leftist tacticts. it is a shame that anyone who has a case con not speak and the one on the left gets the chance to shout down the any diccussion.

TomLawler on October 12, 2008 at 9:24 AM

people on the left are stopping any disent.

TomLawler on October 12, 2008 at 9:31 AM

I’ve noticed a disturbing trend on Fox. Pro-Obama guests don’t answer questions; they launch into Obama speeches ultimately dominating the segment by drowning out anybody who may object. Fox is becoming a media outlet for Obama, because Fox people aren’t forceful enough at maintaining control. The only way to get Obama spokespersons to cooperate may be to cut the connection to the microphone until Obama supporters agree to play nice.

under on October 13, 2008 at 8:38 AM

These people will never admit when they are wrong or are performing illegal acts. To them it is just a small mistake that they will deal with after the election.

They seem to be so proud of 1.3 million illegal voters.

MSGTAS on October 13, 2008 at 10:59 AM