McCain camp didn’t know about Ifill’s book?

posted at 11:15 am on October 1, 2008 by Allahpundit

I’ve been assuming that they did know and didn’t object so that they could drop this card at the eleventh hour and put Ifill on the spot. Now she either has to be scrupulously fair, almost to the point of being soft on Palin, or else she’s in the tank.

Greta says no, though. Go figure.

I confirmed for us here on GretaWire: the McCain campaign did NOT know about Gwen Ifill’s book (I think I told them when I made my efforts – emails about midnight – to find out!) I am stunned….the campaign (actually both) should have been told before the campaign agreed to have her moderate. It simply is not fair – in law, this would create a mistrial.

The first mention of Ifill’s book I found through some haphazard googling was in an AP story on July 22, although it came up again in this Kurtz profile of her in WaPo on September 4. She was announced as the VP debate moderator on August 5. The two sides agreed to the Debate Commission’s proposed schedule on August 21, although wrangling over the format of each event was still going on as recently as 10 days ago. Don’t the campaigns vet and sign off on the moderators? How’d they miss this little detail? Or is this a case of Team Maverick deciding that the racial demagoguery they’d get from the left for trying to have her removed because of a pro-Obama book made it simply not worth the aggravation?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

And the “useful idiots” in media, education, Hollywood, etc who play along because they think the communist ideology is noble… need to hear that they will be the first to be lined up and executed once the real Marxists reach the “normalization” phase.

Thank you SO MUCH for this link techno_barbarian !!

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Again, Dorvillian brought this to light. I just thought it important enough to try to get a few more folks to see it.

I’m going to try to send an email to Rush and see if he’ll give it some exposure like he did the ‘Burning Down the House’ video and audio.

I’d love to get the original footage so I could make a documentary about this directly tying present day culprits (I’m looking directly at you, ayers) and get it out to the masses.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 12:14 PM

This is very much the saul alinsky plan coming to ultimate fruition. Take a good hard look and listen to this 1985 soviet KGB propaganda defector and pay very close attention to what he says and the names he names. We’re seeing the things he said play out this very day.

If this video doesn’t stun you, you can’t be stunned.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Thank you so much for putting this out there. I found this clip last night and have been pleading with people to watch it.

Watchers Be Warned: Your world view will be forever changed.

Dorvillian on October 1, 2008 at 12:16 PM

I don’t think the McCain campaign should be ridiculed for not “google-ing” Gwen Ifill; The fault lies with her being a prospective moderator, AT ALL. It would be in good faith that the McCain campaign would assume that the debate pres. knew what HE was doing.

anniekc on October 1, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Who chooses the communist professors at colleges? Is there any place where those making the decisions are accountable to the public? Who needs to be forced to hear this?

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM

And the KGB guy had many examples of country after country where this had happened. He really knew what he was talking about.

txsurveyor on October 1, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Yes. The history of nearly every conflict since WWII.

I was particularly struck with the vivid description of how the Vietnamese were rounded up in 4 hours in the middle of the night, taken out and shot. They know exactly what they’re doing.

Unbelievably successful world-wide campaign. And the soviet union is back on the rise and has warships headed to Venezuela for ‘manuvers’ as we speak. Same with exercises off Libya and other hotspots. They’ve not done that since the cold war.

Gotta step out for a bit. Please send that video link to everyone you know, left, right, and center.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Rush talking about this now.

The Monster on October 1, 2008 at 12:20 PM

If this video doesn’t stun you, you can’t be stunned.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Excellent link. Thanks. :)

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 12:22 PM

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Folks like “mainstream” domestic terrorist william ayers, who is in charge of children’s education in Chicago.

This is being done just like that video says… in plain sight and completely unchallenged over 3 generations. We are currently at the end of that first phase and rapidly moving toward the final stages.

Pay attention, folks. This is serious as a heart attack.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Other communist professors. Plus, there is a gruelling process of peer-review and publication before you can get tenure, so you’d better not disagree with the senior faculty. No-one asks the public anything, why would they?

Fortunata on October 1, 2008 at 12:23 PM

Three things.
1.McCain was let down tremendously by his team for not knowing she was the moderator. Sarah will be filleted.
2.The number of Pro Communist media coupled with the number of Democrats leaves no room for error.
3.You have already gotten what you will get from Sarah with the post Convention bounce. I think she has enormous potential and upside IN TIME. With the bailout situation as it is, and it probably couldn’t have been predicted at the time of the selection, but who wouldn’t want Mitt Romney working with McCain over the last 10 days, doing the debate, and punching the lights out of both of them for the last month.

kflynn on October 1, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Search for “Yuri Bezmenov” on youtube

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 12:25 PM

KP will probably claim that Palin’s failure to have read this book indicates a lack of intellectual curiosity.

Dollars to donuts, she’s reading it right now.

Farmer_Joe on October 1, 2008 at 12:26 PM

Does anybody know how I could convert that video into an mp3 file? I’m a self-employed transcriptionist so if I can get it into mp3 format I can get it into print form for widespread print dissemination (or would there be copyright issues to deal with?)

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Pay attention, folks. This is serious as a heart attack.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Looks like the cold war some thought was over will be played out in the streets of America, only the combatants will be it’s own citizens – patriots vs comrades.

All this, while Russia pumps oil, gets wealthier and watches the drama play-out from afar.

Serious indeed.

fogw on October 1, 2008 at 12:32 PM

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Perhaps grabbing the vid from youtube, downloading the flash video file, and finding a converter?

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 12:32 PM

McCain is a shmuck. First he pressed the foolish illegal immigration bill. Then, he pounds his chest on the bailout bill about parachuting in to save the day and the thing tanks. Then, he fails do drive home the point that he told us so back in 2005. No he is in the dark on this black on black book.

It will be president Obama thanks to John McCains pi$$ poor performance on the trail.

saiga on October 1, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Serious indeed.

fogw on October 1, 2008 at 12:32 PM

America’s civil war of the 21st century.

txsurveyor on October 1, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Dollars to donuts, she’s reading it right now.

Farmer_Joe on October 1, 2008 at 12:26 PM

Book doesn’t come out until inauguration day. Wonfer if McCain’s camp is trying to get an advance copy. Not much time, though.

I still think it’s better to just go to the debate with Ifill as damaged goods and put in a zinger about the book in the debate when the opportunity comes..

Wethal on October 1, 2008 at 12:36 PM

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 12:32 PM

How do I download the file? I am so un-savvy on the net.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:39 PM

I am just getting so sick and tired of the MSM’s attempts to stack the deck in B.O.’s favor here. I honestly do not recall the last time I saw the combined forces of the MSM so deep in the tank for a candidate who was so completely unqualified for the office he seeked, like I am seeing happen here right now in this election.

pilamaye on October 1, 2008 at 11:26 AM

BO really is the media’s candidate. They made him, and they are going to do their best to push him over the finish line.

The media has been moving in this direction for years, but that they picked a man so stunningly unqualified is amazing.

18-1 on October 1, 2008 at 12:42 PM

How do I download the file? I am so un-savvy on the net.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:39 PM

I’m using something called VideoGet, seems to work for but haven’t finished downloading it yet.

Fortunata on October 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM

If they can get an advance copy, Governor Palin could have a lot of fun with it. For example:

Thank you so much for that insightful question, Ms. Ifill. I know my answer’s differs from what you’ve written in chapter x of your book that endorses Senator Biden’s running mate but here it is anyway.

Or in one of the followups:

Well, Ms. Ifill, I must say you sure gave Senator Biden a pass on that his last response. I don’t mind putting your book sales at risk, so he gets no passes from me. . . .

EconomicNeocon on October 1, 2008 at 12:49 PM

txsurveyor on October 1, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Yes. The history of nearly every conflict since WWII.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Islam would do the exact same thing, only slightly less efficiently. And that’s not a coincidence.

Islam was tailor made to predate upon the “good Samaritan” aspects of Christianity. By exactly the same token, Communism and Socialism were designed specifically to predate upon Western Liberalism.

Commusocialism is based on the same primary tenet as Islam: “Sure our lives are horrible now, but once the last bastion of disbelievers is defeated, the world will somehow magically turn into a giant (Worker’s) Paradise.”

Likewise, Western Liberalism is a child’s version of the Judeo/Christian ethic, with all the spiritualism sucked out of it: “Love all the bad people I don’t know; and love the worst ones the most; but resent the people who keep me safe and well fed. Everyone should share all their toys – except me, etc.”

Aside from rhetoric, there’s nothing new under the sun. This battle has been going on for twelve hundred years now.

logis on October 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM

Fortunata on October 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM

Any way I could get the file from you?

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:52 PM

If I were advising Palin, I’d have her, at the very start of the debate tomorrow, turn to Ifill and congratulate her and wish her upcoming Obama book every deserved success.

leucanthemum b on October 1, 2008 at 12:58 PM

It’s too big (120Mb) to email, don’t know the legality of doing so either. Try googling “video downloader”, there are plenty of free ones. BTW, sorry for going off-topic, we should stop now.

Fortunata on October 1, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Of course, I’m not the first to suggest it. :-(

leucanthemum b on October 1, 2008 at 1:00 PM

Here we go again. Three salient items:

1. Ifill herself was honor-bound to say up-front that she had a massively PrObama book scheduled for release on Inauguration Day 09. That is a direct financial interest in Obama winning, and thus a conflict of interest. She should never have been considered for the moderator role on this fact alone.

2. The Debate Commish should have asked, as one of their first questions, “do you have any financial interest in the outcome of this election, with, for example, a book deal predicated on one or the other candidate winning? If so, there’s the door. Thank you for coming.”

3. Team McCain may have committed a massively blunderous error here by not being on top of this from minute 1. They are the most responsible party here. They KNOW the deck is stacked against them media-wise, and they may NOT have done their basic research homework properly. I cant put it more plainly than that.

I have less than no idea what will happen Thursday. Perhaps the McCain folks will put out a massive press hit three hours before the debate and demand that Ifill announce on-camera that she is obviously conflicted out of doing the debate, and since theres no way Ifill backs out this late, the chips will fall where theyre going to fall. That’s the only reason, except for the possibility of utter incompetence by the McCain research team, to explain this.

Groan.

ps – people are calling the McCain camp today asking WTF is going on, right??? And I dont mean pajama-clad basement-dwelling nutjobs like us, but sober well-credentialled people.

Mike D. on October 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:52 PM

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 1:05 PM

logis on October 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM>>

That’s the thing that I’ve been trying to understand. The lack Muslim movement really seems to be in the same activist circles as the Communists – and Barack Obama is in the middle of all of them, with connections with hardly anybody who’s NOT either Black Liberation, Black Muslim, or Communist.

CAIR fits the orchestrated crisis tactic to a T. Flood the system with lawsuits. That got IL to abandon any enforcement of their infanticade laws.

The movement from Russia right now is almost certainly because they perceive the time is now. The demoralization of America from within seems like a done deal, and Saddam Hussein’s tactic of bribing CNN in order to get credibility to demoralize America’s standing in the world continues even when there’s no longer any Saddam to bribe CNN.

The KGB guy said 2-5 years for the Destabilitation Phase. How long has it been since McCain warned of impending FM/FM doom and the democrats (useful idiots) blocked any proactive solutions?

I know folks will call this a conspiracy theory. But I think this video exposes that there IS a communist conspiracy. And the American Thinker article exposes that a Columbia University professor (where Ayers and Obama both were, if I understand correctly) has flushed out the details of how the destabilization and crisis phases can be done in America.

And Ayers and Obama have both been working in the educational system to do the very things needed for the project. Obama has also been working in the financial world toward those ends.

Somehow we need to give a heads-up on all of this to everybody we can. The things that make us uneasy about Obama… we have good gut sense and the facts are all beginning to make sense, now that we’ve got the wider, long-term view of America’s enemies’ plans.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 1:08 PM

This story is up front and center on both Drudge and Foxnews.com…..apparently its not newsworthy to CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, or the NYTimes websites yet.

kcluva on October 1, 2008 at 1:10 PM

So… the imaginary mother’s imaginary son signed a non-disclosure agreement that told him to not testify against mass murderers. That might sound idiotic, but remember: a document like that is fully enforceable in Fantasy Land.

As crazy as all that sounds, it’s the tip of the iceburg. If these people were just psychotically paranoid, that would be perfectly understandable. But they’re not.

The same people who make these insane claims against a free country are the first ones to DEFEND totalitarianisms where covering up such crimes is not only possible, but downright easy to do. That’s not paranoia, that’s treason.

logis on October 1, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Sorry, my post above went in the wrong thread.

logis on October 1, 2008 at 1:14 PM

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Thanks. It said I
didn’t have a valid URL. I just used the http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32cxf_yuri-bezmenov

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Almost nothing about this in MSM today. Fox has it and a Wa Po blog says it’s old news. The remainder are a few references from small papers.

I really am naive, I thought this might be news.

obladioblada on October 1, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Late to the party here, but Palin ought to drop in a line congratulating Ifill on her Obama book. Would be nice to see the audience reaction.

JammieWearingFool on October 1, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Does anyone else share my doubts? Please let me know!!Thanks
Marines for Mccain on October 1, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Why?

logis on October 1, 2008 at 1:45 PM

McCain: Declare war on the media. Go for broke! You’ve got nothing to lose. Even if you win the election, they’ll tar and feather you for 4 years. Do you want to roll over and take it up the rear like Bush? No! So declare war now, and put them on the defensive, and at least if you go down in flames, you can take them with you!

fossten on October 1, 2008 at 1:46 PM

Marines for Mccain on October 1, 2008 at 1:39 PM

I think once the immediate crisis is past and we can do some serious talking about what got us into the mess – corruption from Washington insiders and agitators/lawyers like Obama and ACORN threatening banks with discrimination suits over the CRA – Palin will be looking mighty fine because she’s an outsider who has taken on just this kind of crap.

More than anything, that’s what we need. If it’s not this crisis it’ll be another that’ll come up(stuff that Romney may or may not be able to cure) – unless and until the incestuous relationship between Washington insiders and the media is exposed and defeated.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 1:46 PM

I love Sarah,but am having some buyers remorse now,thinking nostalgically about what Romney would have brought to the table in this economic debacle?Does anyone else share my doubts? Please let me know!!Thanks

Marines for Mccain on October 1, 2008 at 1:39 PM

I thought Marines had balls? Man up ya sissy.

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 12:28 PM

I’ll do it for you later tonight, Justincase (got work to do right now), and post it on my photobucket account so you can pick it up there.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 1:51 PM

McCain: Declare war on the media

CFRA

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 1:52 PM

Fortunata on October 1, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Fortunata, with greatest respect, this is exactly on topic.

The selection of Ifill is no accident.

Media bias is no accident.

This is directly tied to what’s in the KGB defector video.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Like I reported before, McCain knew about the book on August 5th.

philnewkirk on October 1, 2008 at 2:02 PM

Marines for Mccain on October 1, 2008 at 1:58 PM

I’m jus’ funnin’ ;)

“Buyers remorse” is for girls and shoes.

Men will stand up for a lady, back her play and kick ass.

LimeyGeek on October 1, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Have I mentioned that McCain is not very bright?

Gaunilon on October 1, 2008 at 2:43 PM

Fox News reported on the book on July 21st, per their own archives.

philnewkirk on October 1, 2008 at 2:53 PM

>>Men will stand up for a lady, back her play and kick ass.>>

And cheer her on all the more if she’s strong. And a real woman will do the same for him.

A high school guy from around here recently joked around about getting interested in politics because Palin’s hot, but then on a more serious note added that she’s also not an angry, man-hating woman. Mutual respect goes a long way.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 2:53 PM

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 2:53 PM

Just checking back. Did you get that mp3 conversion of the KGB video?

Also, why does it need to be mp3? Can you not listen to the audio directly off the video as you transcribe?

I usually use Dragon voice input software to do transcriptions. Listen to a line, pause the video, speak the line into the mic and have it automatically type it out for me, play another line from the video, etc. Works really well and goes pretty quickly too.

Let me know if you still need the audio from that video in mp3 form.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 3:09 PM

kflynn on October 1, 2008 at 12:25 PM
Sarah will be filleted.

Not too sure about that–I have a sense that if Ifill does something way out of line, Palin might confront her directly.

dufflepud on October 1, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Another professional compromised.

Our media is no longer, or never was.

Schadenfreude on October 1, 2008 at 4:05 PM

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 3:09 PM

I’ve got a transcription pedal which allows me to start and stop a recording using my foot while I type. It makes things a lot faster, though if the voice recognition thing is pretty fast maybe that would be a better way to go, if you have the time. Whatever we have to do to get this out there. Things are getting really creepy.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 4:44 PM

They just need to have Palin’s biographer to “moderate” the next presidential debate in the interest of fair play and equality. That’ll be the day.

Treacherous dirtbags, it really is a toss up between main stream media and congressional/senate democrats as to which is the lowest of the low.

drewmesq on October 1, 2008 at 5:35 PM

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 4:44 PM

Does that recording have to mp3 for a special player that the pedal controls, or is it like Windows Media Player or the like that can be paused and played from a keyboard control that would serve the same purpose as the pedal.

Just curious. What player are you using? If it’s something like WMP, and you can play videos, I can try to convert that flv to something you can use.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 5:36 PM

I just looked on the files that I can associate with my pedal driver WMA (Windows Media Player), WAV, MP3, DSS, SRI, VOC.

So I guess Windows Media would work.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 6:06 PM

So I guess Windows Media would work.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Ok… cool. It’s an flv right now (flash video), but I think I’ll just re-record the audio and compress it as mp3 for you, because the flv file is 61mb. The mp3 should be much smaller.

I’ll try to get that posted some time tonight.

I looked for contact info about that video but haven’t found it yet. The person that posted it doesn’t have any contact info listed. I want to know where the original footage came from and to get my hands on it and the rights to use it in a documentary we can educate people with.

Thanks for your help, Justincase. Check back on this thread for a link to the mp3 when I get it posted.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 7:10 PM

Cool. I had also wondered who posted it and if there would be a way to attach a transcript with the video of it. You’d think if they cared enough to put the video up, they wouldn’t mind a transcript being available.

Makes me wonder if the KGB guy (gotta remember his name, darn it =) is still alive, or whether he could have posted it and didn’t want his name on it. I don’t know. He probably had a bounty on his head from Russia anyway.

If this thread would close up before I can get the link, you can meet me over in the “Obama’s Attack on the First Amendment” thread.

Thanks!

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Luis Afonso at http://againstred.blogspot.com/2007/06/transcription-of-video-interview-with.html says he published the video and he actually has the transcript there also! Fantastic!

There’s another place where it has more interviews of Yuri on his book “Soviet Subversion of the Free Press”. I think I’ll try to listen on some more of those as well. Fascinating stuff!

I also still want to think of how I can use this to confront the faculty at The University of Nebraska – my alma mater. How Bill Ayers became “mainstream” needs to be investigated much, muh more.

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 8:11 PM

It’s just a partial transcript though. Doesn’t have the example of Viet Nam and others. But maybe the name would help you make contact with somebody about it. The interviewer is Edward Griffin.

I’ll wait for the file now. =)

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 8:20 PM

I’ll wait for the file now. =)

justincase on October 1, 2008 at 8:20 PM

Good work Justincase! I appreciate the effort and the info and will chase it down.

I saw your message and went out to mow the lawn. I’ll get that mp3 created and posted asap. These threads don’t really close, so let’s just use this one. I’ll post the link and leave it here. If I see you on any of the threads later tonight, I’ll holler at you.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Heh. Speaking of soviets, Gary Kasparov was on Beck tonight. Very interesting interview.

None of this is a mistake.

Crisis is the only way to push America over the edge into socialism.

The interesting variable in all this is that average Americans are well armed. Gonna be an interesting period in history. I believe patriots will rise to the occasion and do what must be done.

techno_barbarian on October 1, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Hey Justincase. I’ve got the mp3 ready to go, but couldn’t upload it to my photobucket account like I thought I could (images and videos only… duh).

I’ve set up a WordPress blog, but it requires I purchase extra space before it will let me upload mp3 files. I’d love to do that except the damn thing won’t let me at the moment.

The mp3 I made is just over 23Mb. I compressed it at 192K so it’s nice and clear. The audio levels were all over the place in the videos audio track, so I normalized the various sections (made them as loud and clear as possible).

Do you have someplace I can upload it or an email I can send it to? Most email has limits on attachment file size and it’s a pretty big file. I could break it up into smaller files, if it comes down to it.

If none of that works, you’ll have to wait till I get the blog thing sorted out tomorrow so you can download the file from the new blog.

techno_barbarian on October 2, 2008 at 12:38 AM

I’m about to hit the hay, so I guess tomorrow would be fine. I’m afraid you’re going through a lot of hassle on my behalf. I certainly appreciate it and hope you feel free to tell me if you’d rather not.

I’m so frustrated with not being able to do anything. You know, we talk and commisserate here and I’d go nuts without it, but it seems like there should be something we can do.

I’ve been thinking about the people who’ve posted that their spouses aren’t political nerds and just trust the MSM to feed them whatever they need to know. That’s what scares the heck out of me, that so many are like that.

I wish there was a 527 that could do some ads just to address that phenomenon. I suppose about the time you give specific cases of media falsehood to substantiate the claim, you’d be the target of a lawsuit, but that should be exposed too.

It would mean all-out war with the media. It would have to be clear that it wasn’t from a candidate but that it’s a national security issue – like highlighting the Duelfer Report’s conclusions about Saddam buying off the press as a strategy to soften America’s resolve against him and make America feel (and be) hated by the rest of the world (which was already profiting off the blood of innocent Iraqis). Maybe facts about how he froze dead bodies and brought them out all at once to elevate the death numbers for Human Rights Watch, etc.

Maybe show how the headlines ahead of the last ISG? report actually said the exact OPPOSITE of what was actually in the report. Actually Duelfer’s intro to his report commented that it would be a mistake for the press to summarize with a headline “Saddam Had No WMD’s”…. which is exactly what the media did, even after he had warned them it would be a dangerous misrepresentation.

And the AQ document outlining the plan to exploit our media and lawyers. America needs to know where her soft underbelly is; our enemies absolutely know, and bank on us ignoring it.

There are a lot of informed people here. Surely we could come up with something that would show the national security implications of a press that is believed even when it routinely lies and misrepresents the facts. I believe that the media and the sleeping masses are our biggest threats right now.

Speaking of sleeping masses, I think I’d better become one. lol. My brain has turned to sauerkraut for the night. So much to think about.

See you tomorrow.

justincase on October 2, 2008 at 1:18 AM

See you tomorrow.

justincase on October 2, 2008 at 1:18 AM

Happy to do whatever I can to help. I understand your frustration. I feel the same way. I would love to spend all my time making up effective ads and spots that would educate people about the real facts and history. Got to make a living at the same time, though, and my business takes up the vast majority of my time. HA is a guilty pleasure as well as a news and information source for me.

I’ve been thinking about putting up my own blog for a long time now just so I’d have a place to post some of the things I can create, and I finally did it tonight. It’s just an empty shell right now, but I’ll do my best to throw stuff up there. If nothing else, at least I will have tried to get the word out and educate folks.

I was listening to that ex-KGB guy as I was re-recording the audio and there are so many incredible soundbytes in what he says. He said in 1985 that if we started this very minute it would take 15-20 years to turn things around to get back to a normal level of patriotism. And we’re now 23 years further down the road.

The past 8 years the leftists have made their biggest push and have completely abandoned any attempt at hiding behind any kind of mask. We finished out the destabilization stage a while back. Now it’s time for the collapse before ‘normalization’. I’m looking at this credit crisis and thinking that this is the key disruption they’ve been looking for. The trigger event.

I have never seen America so weak and vulnerable as it is right now. I’m willing to do all I can to fight back. The challenge is formidable, at the very least. We just might need a miracle.

I need to get some rest myself. See you tomorrow.

techno_barbarian on October 2, 2008 at 1:42 AM

Yep.

A military friend of mine assured me that America fights back when we’re attacked. I said I wasn’t sure if America could recognize if it was attacked – if it was America vs America.

On 9-10-01 we had been in Bin Laden’s sights for 10 years. We had heard the threats. We had seen a parade of bombings. But we didn’t believe it was real.

Today, we’ve seen what happened to Georgia. We see Russia vowing to help Venezuela go nuclear. We hear both Ahmadinejad and Chavez crowing over this financial crisis as proof that freedom doesn’t work. When we will ever figure out that the enemies of freedom – both communism and Islamism – want to destroy this nation and they view women and children as mere weapons?

Their strategies against us need to be exposed so we can come up with a defense.

justincase on October 2, 2008 at 12:20 PM