Ifill: I never told the Commission about the book

posted at 8:55 pm on October 1, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

The AP has a hidden nugget at the end of its report on the Gwen Ifill controversy.  While some have blamed the McCain campaign for agreeing to Ifill as a moderator for tomorrow night’s VP debate while writing a book about “The Age of Barack Obama”, it turns out that Ifill didn’t bother to inform the Commission or the McCain campaign about the book:

The host of PBS’ “Washington Week” and senior correspondent on “The NewsHour” said she did not tell the Commission on Presidential Debates about the book. The commission had no immediate comment when contacted by The Associated Press. A spokeswoman for John McCain’s campaign did not immediately return phone and e-mail messages.

I guess it would be difficult to make a determination on Ifill’s impartiality when she withholds that kind of information.  Why didn’t she tell the CPD that she had a book in the works about politics and Barack Obama?  Three guesses.  After all, authors don’t write books in a day, and it takes up a large amount of time.  It’s hardly the kind of information that would have slipped Ifill’s mind.

Ifill tells the AP that the book hardly involves Obama.  She also said that the book will discuss a number of other black politicans, including Colin Powell — as if that proves her impartiality.  Of course, the book title, “The Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama,” assumes that there will be an “Age of Obama” — which seems a little presumptuous for a politician who hasn’t even completed his first term in the US Senate.  Put it this way: when did the Age of Edwards end?

And if there isn’t an “Age of Obama”, then doesn’t Ifill’s book title look rather … lame?

This isn’t the most egregious foul committed in this campaign, but it’s an embarrassment for the CPD.  With a financial stake in the election’s outcome, Ifill shouldn’t even be conducting interviews of the candidates, let alone moderating a debate.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Take the high road and bow out, Ifill, you’re own reputation will suffer.

Bishop on October 1, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Opppps

Old Hippie Vet on October 1, 2008 at 8:58 PM

ace is speculating about ifill-biden collusion. scary stuff.

fortunately it will all be forgotten when we dust off the jeremiah wright vids

darkegop on October 1, 2008 at 8:58 PM

The Relevance of Nooses and Lynching in the Age of Obama

ninjapirate on October 1, 2008 at 9:00 PM

regardless of the outcome of this election, it must become our job to finish off the mainstream media before 2012.

at the very least, we need somebody like Fox to take on network news.

darkegop on October 1, 2008 at 9:00 PM

or maybe hannity really has the secret tape :)

darkegop on October 1, 2008 at 9:01 PM

If the comish. takes her out now, there will be a cry of racist heard ’round the world.

She’ll make it so.

Over.

1GooDDaDDy on October 1, 2008 at 9:02 PM

This isn’t the most egregious foul committed in this campaign, but it’s an embarrassment for the CPD. With a financial stake in the election’s outcome, Ifill shouldn’t even be conducting interviews of the candidates, let alone moderating a debate.

Nothing to see here, you stupid sheeple. Move along, move along…

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Oh. My. God.

Can it get any WORSE?

capitalist piglet on October 1, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Dammit Ed, you know you aren’t allowed to utilize logic!

I expect the Obama Truth Squad to be knocking at your door in 3…2…1…

Geministorm on October 1, 2008 at 9:04 PM

at the very least, we need somebody like Fox to take on network news.

darkegop on October 1, 2008 at 9:00 PM

VolMagic on October 1, 2008 at 9:04 PM

God bless you Ed. You bring a nice balance to HotAir.

carbon_footprint on October 1, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Take the high road and bow out, Ifill, you’re own reputation will suffer. – Bishop on October 1, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Oh please…she will live long and prosper in the Obamareich as its official scrivener.

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

This is one of those times when I hope there truly is a “silent majority.” The deck, many decks, seem to be stacked against McCain/Palin…

I still think the Governor will do fine tomorrow night & overall I am hopeful, but concerned.

sdm

stvdog on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

What bothers me most about it is these “conflicts’ are precisely the kinds of the things the press freaks out about with regards to republicans (they ignore Dem conflicts all the time) and then her defensiveness. As if republicans are ot even allowed to register complaint.

Topsecretk9 on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Now that she’s been burned, it still may be better to have a defensive Ifill as moderator, instead of some other liberal journalist whose bias would have to be shown by pointing out this this type of question, that choice of word, or a particular tone of voice, and piecing it all together to show favortism.

Wethal on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

I heard someone arguing with Hannity today that the book wasn’t about Obama. Hannity kept reading the title of the book to him and he kept saying it isn’t about Obama. So, it isn’t about Obama and we should just ignore Ifill’s bias tomorrow night.

Sue on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Besides, doesn’t the fact that she works for PBS aka NPR for TV not raise some flags?

VolMagic on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

The Age of Obama, because the Age of Aquarius was so last century, but some things never change.

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind’s true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Buy Danish on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Hey, Baby………… it’s all good….. sugar.

Seven Percent Solution on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Calling Jim Lehrer, Brit Hume…

jencab on October 1, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Kind of like Obama not telling voters he will really raise their taxes…taheehehehehehehehehe. Oooopsie!

SouthernGent on October 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Your confidence is FOX is unwarrented. FOX is tabloid at the worst, and Brit Hume, the only person with credibilty on the channel, will soon be leaving. – VolMagic on October 1, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Amen. And don’t think for one moment that the folks at Fox aren’t ready to curry favor with their new socialist overlords.

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM

A new moderator should be assigned to this debate tonight.

This is just beyond outrageous.

capitalist piglet on October 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM

OK, who narc’ed on her?

Vashta.Nerada on October 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Let’s not whine… but rather have Stanley Kurtz moderate the next debate. :)

Pasalubong on October 1, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Embarrassing.

Cardiganfox on October 1, 2008 at 9:07 PM

OK, who narc’ed on her?

Amazon.com

Pasalubong on October 1, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Ifill is an unethical skank. She didn’t disclose to the commission and she didn’t disclose to McCain. But, you know who she did tell? Yep, Obama. He is the subject of her book. She has undoubtedly interviewed him and no doubt he was informed when the book would be released.

Ifill has now become the news instead of merely reporting the news. I thought reporters tried to avoid that at all costs? Or, at least the ethical ones…

Blake on October 1, 2008 at 9:07 PM

I read an AP report on this somewhere, and they said “because she is writing a book that contains material on Barack Obama”.

LOL

Ya, maybe the title, too?

Nothing to see here, time for a story about a pop-tart getting a DUI, focus people!

reaganaut on October 1, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Why didn’t she tell the CPD that she had a book in the works about politics and Barack Obama? Three guesses.

On the Soros payroll.
In the tank for Der Ein.
Slipped her mind.

fogw on October 1, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Vol: Cavuto is pretty credible.

Vince on October 1, 2008 at 9:08 PM

You’re such a nice guy, Ed.

Let’s face it. Ifill is a bitch.

/nuff said

Cody1991 on October 1, 2008 at 9:08 PM

This reminds me of the scene in Tropic Thunder when Jack Black’s character asks the guys to tie him up to a tree so he wont be tempted to do every last drug available at the popi seed camp…

Ifill may be a straight up person…but judging by the title of her book…this debate is just a formality( the outcome is certain in her mind, obviously) and she hasn’t asked anyone to tie her to any tree…

javamartini on October 1, 2008 at 9:09 PM

I heard several media people say that we could judge if Ifill was fair after the debate. That’s mainstream thinking for you. Its a little TOO late after the debate.

huckleberryfriend on October 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM

…but, elected or not, we do live in the Age of Obama…regardless….

…look at the facts:

* kids wrangled into singing the praises of the maximum leader…

* the teflon candidate getting an under-reported pass from his enabling friends in the press on every sort of scandal in the book, from a couple of racist ministers to dodgy campaign donations to Rezko and ties to terrorists, foreign and domestic…

* every time he gets in a bind, we get the “race card” played, including useful idiots lamenting in advance that his defeat at the polls will be a sign of this being a Ku Klux nation, challenging America’s fairness…

* suggestions of some sort of wacky national security/police force (I suggested they wear blue shirts last night…it caught on a bit…even got a song out of it)…

* double talk, promises without any visible means of financing delivery, and a tortured decision process when anything real happens…

* Clintonian reliance on style over substance, with the racial dimension thrown in (I wonder if Clinton’ll have to give back his “first black president” crown)…

The “Age of Obama”…when an obviously egregiously under-qualified and dangerously statist collectivist gets annointed by superannuated remnants of the “Age of Aquarius”….

Puritan1648 on October 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM

capitalist piglet on October 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM

LOL…and Congress should pass a fair weather law.

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Vince:

Yes, my bad, but I keep him on the fox business channel in my mind.

VolMagic on October 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM

There really isn’t all that much of an “egregious foul” committed yet. Just incompetency in vetting the moderators by the CPD which shows just how much this organization needs reform so that we get real debates instead of these mindless and worthless campaign photo-ops.

There is less than 24 hours for Ifill to remove herself with class and the CPD to call up a substitute. I’m guessing that won’t happen and the whole VP debate will be nothing but a sham event. I honestly would stand up and cheer if Gov. Palin threw one of the questions back at Ifill with an “Gee Gwen, I don’t know how I differ from my opponents, what did you write about that in your book?”

highhopes on October 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM

John McCain essentially forgave her for sins she’ll commit tomorrow night, so what’s the problem.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to enjoy the last 33 days of the America I grew up in.

madmonkphotog on October 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM

young black politicians

oh, so she’ll be profiling Maryland ex-Lt. Governor Michael Steele?

and former Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell?

or candidate-for-Pennsylvania-governor Lynn Swann?

Oh wait, these are young black REPUBLICANS. “toms”! all of them! perish the thought!

battleoflepanto1571 on October 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Puritan1648 on October 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM

To be brief: we’re fucked.

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Drudge has another article Ifill wrote about the Obamas.

Enoxo on October 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM

madmonkphotog on October 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM

There is always the red state secession to look forward to, Monk.

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM

JellyToast on October 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Is it out of the realm of possibility, if she has a financial stake in an Obama win,, that she may have been a bit chatty with the questions to the Obama camp??? -JellyToast on October 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Ge….YA THINK???

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:13 PM

ace is speculating about ifill-biden collusion. scary stuff.

Pasalubong on October 1, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Obama is hardly involved in the book? His name is on the cover. What an unbelievable hack this woman is.

Hog Wild on October 1, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Ed, in this piece Ifill is shooting a salvo across Michelle Malkin’s beautiful bow.

carbon_footprint on October 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM

If she had integrity she would step aside.

aikidoka on October 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM

The money quote from aforementioned piece.

“I’ve got a pretty long track record covering politics and news, so I’m not particularly worried that one-day blog chatter is going to destroy my reputation,” Ifill said. “The proof is in the pudding. They can watch the debate tomorrow night and make their own decisions about whether or not I’ve done my job.”

The day before the Joe Biden-Sarah Palin debate, columnist Michelle Malkin wrote in the New York Post about Ifill’s book, saying “she’s so far in the tank for the Democratic presidential candidate, her oxygen delivery line is running out.”

carbon_footprint on October 1, 2008 at 9:15 PM

“Do you think they made the same assumptions about Lou Cannon (who is white) when he wrote his book about Reagan?” said Ifill, who is black. Asked if there were racial motives at play, she said, “I don’t know what it is. I find it curious.

Sweet! Race-card-mania! Is this what the “AGE OF OBAMA” is all about??????

Hey Gwen, how about answering why you jumped on Palin for having young children, when not jumping on Obama for that!?!?

battleoflepanto1571 on October 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Yeah, I don’t want to be a conspiracy theorist, but remember that Mary Mapes was calling Joe Lockhart of the Kerry campaign about the National Guard story. I would seriously not put it past these people. Besides, by not disclosing her book, Ifill has already shown herself to be… well, sleazy to begin with. – Pasalubong on October 1, 2008 at 9:13 PM

If you believe in God, now is the time to start praying.

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM

“The Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama,”

Hey, Ifill, how about that Kwama Kilpatrick, William Jefferson, Aylcee Hastings Conyers and his charming wife and a few of those other chaps? Don’t they count for nuthin’?

Cody1991 on October 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM

The pressure is on Ifill now.

I agree with Krauthammer actually. Why not let Lehrer do them all? He was great, very balanced the other night.

Spirit of 1776 on October 1, 2008 at 9:17 PM

So did Ifill ever consider interviewing the FIRST WOMAN AFRICAN AMERICAN secretary of state Condoleezza Rice??

Oh wait she’s not black because shes a republican, I forgot.

justinok on October 1, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Carbon_footprint:

I can’t believe Ifle played the “race card”!

Vince on October 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM

There is always the red state secession to look forward to, Monk.

ManlyRash on October 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Manly, I moved to the South years ago, and I thought the secessionist were crazy. Of course, this is S. Carolina, so we have of history of such hothead notions. Maybe I need to rethink this whole thing.;)

Guess I’ll head down to Ft. Sumter and see what’s happening.

Cody1991 on October 1, 2008 at 9:21 PM

OK, who narc’ed on her?

Vashta.Nerada on October 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM

You know, we were talking about her a couple of weeks ago right here on HotAir, and I mentioned that she was writing a book on Obama, I think…’cause when I went to check if I was correct about her politics, I saw information about it all over the internet.

She needs to be replaced. Now. The debate commission can have a new moderator in five minutes.

capitalist piglet on October 1, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Read the story again.

Ifill doesn’t think she did anything wrong.

In fact, she thinks anyone questioning her impartiality is racist … maybe.

As George Costanza says, it’s not a lie if you believe it.

Ifill thinks there is nothing wrong with her writing a book “containing material” about Obama and her being an impartial moderator. Any questions are racist or blog chatter.

CanadianGuy on October 1, 2008 at 9:23 PM

The more I am assaulted by false charges of racism the more I feel that I am like the US was pre-9/11. There are people at war with me and I’m not at war with them. Should I be preparing for all out war or continue to be victimized?

pistolero on October 1, 2008 at 9:24 PM

She’ll make it so.

Over.

1GooDDaDDy on October 1, 2008 at 9:02 PM

They have played that card one to many times……I say dump her and if they use the race thing the back lash will kill Obamara….and with any luck her bullsh*t book at the same time.

What the hell, I’m an old Democrat, I’ll moderate the debate..and ask real questions while I am at it.

It would suck to have a real American do that wouldn’t it…..instead of some left wing communists / American hating SOB’s.

It would have been fun.I could slap Slow Joe and give Palin a hung. :-)

The dreams I’m going to have tonight……and I’m not talkin bout slappin Slow Joe.

LOL

Old Hippie Vet on October 1, 2008 at 9:24 PM

If Ifil were a professional [subjunctive mood purposely used], she would have declined to moderate when first offered the opportunity. Now that we are certain that she’s not a professional, she has to step out, regardless of how straight she plays it. This is an extraordinary precedent.

I liked Morris’s take on it. The outcome of the election for Ifil is the difference between (1) a NYT best seller and $375K to $1M right out of the gate and (2) the sale of four copies to her family members.

As I said in the morning, Palin needs to preface every debate answer with the following: “Ms. Ifil, I don’t know if you cover this point in your book on Senator Obama, which is to be released in January on Inauguration Day, but I….”

BuckeyeSam on October 1, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Ifill is a bit smug about it. as if she could care less that people KNOW that she is so busted. This woman can not be trusted as evidenced by her trail of deceptions.

Tobias2012 on October 1, 2008 at 9:24 PM

I agree!

She’s corrupt!

Totally unethical as a Journalist, no integrity.

Chakra Hammer on October 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM

She needs to go. She tried to hide what she knew was a conflict of interest. She needs to go.
Jim Lehrer can do this.

JellyToast on October 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM

A Holocaust Survivor I know said it reminds him of 1936 Germany.

bill30097 on October 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Rush echoed Hannity’s “This is the year media died..” comments today and apparently we are all supposed to ignore this.

Nelsa on October 1, 2008 at 9:26 PM

As George Costanza says, it’s not a lie if you believe it.

CanadianGuy on October 1, 2008 at 9:23 PM

I love the Seinfeld allusion. Ifill has her head up her a**.

BuckeyeSam on October 1, 2008 at 9:26 PM

Prediction: The Age Of Obama will be a short AGE. HMMMMMM, the age of Obama? Wasn’t that when President McCain had to run a 2 year Stealth Campaign, when we had that thing called the MSM?

bigmike on October 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Nelsa on October 1, 2008 at 9:26 PM

I really hope they are proven correct.

Mark1971 on October 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM

No matter what happens, look at all of the free publicity this gal has generated.

tru2tx on October 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Now we are going to be watching and analyzing the questions instead of watching the and judging the answers.

Cheney won the debate that Ifill did last time against Edwards EVEN with Biased Questions/order of question 1st second response(positive vs. neutral questions. )

Chakra Hammer on October 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM

And just to add further to my black hat tin foil wearing theory; I hear Caroline Kennedy is on the Board of this grand intellectual grouping of folks that selected Ms. Ifil. Just saying.

I say let her go on. There is no way but up for us if she goes off on Palin or tries to make her look bad. Overtly. This is life for the GOP. When has anything ever been fair for us? Nevah!

freeus on October 1, 2008 at 9:29 PM

If she had integrity she would step aside.

aikidoka on October 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM

She’s a lib. Do the elementary school math.

Tommy_G on October 1, 2008 at 9:29 PM

This is the dawning of the Age of Obamius, the Age of Obamius!
Ooooooooh
Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more anti-commie rhet’ric
Mystic crystal revelations
And the mind’s true liberation–
Obamius! Obamius!

Dan Collins on October 1, 2008 at 9:30 PM

carbon_footprint on October 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM

From the linked article ……….

“Ifill questions why people assume that her book will be favorable toward Obama.”

Oh, I don’t know, maybe because you have the words “Age of Obama” in the title. Or maybe because we heard you say your book focuses on people in the political arena who you admire for their accomplishments. Or maybe because every time you’re on the panel on Meet the Press you poke fun at McCain and the republicans. Or maybe because everyone at NPR is in the tank for Obama.

Give us a friggin break.

fogw on October 1, 2008 at 9:30 PM

It’s just been announced Ifill wil step aside for a more impartial moderator–Keith Olbermann.

JammieWearingFool on October 1, 2008 at 9:31 PM

In fact, she thinks anyone questioning her impartiality is racistmaybe. definitely

As George Costanza says, it’s not a lie if you believe it.

CanadianGuy on October 1, 2008 at 9:23 PM

Y’all don’t understand. This is the affirmative action/grievance crowd mindset.

Trust me on this one. I live in the thick of it.

Ifill sees nothing wrong in her position because she believes she is entitled. Full stop.

Cody1991 on October 1, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Jim Lehrer can do this.

JellyToast on October 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM

I agree, let the guy that did it last time do it..

Chakra Hammer on October 1, 2008 at 9:32 PM

This is going to appear like racially motivated cronyism. Just a sistah doing her thug thizzle thang you know. This reeks to high heavens. Her next book will be on the myth of the Holocaust.

Mojave Mark on October 1, 2008 at 9:32 PM

How many tingles is that on the Matthews scale?

highhopes on October 1, 2008 at 9:33 PM

It would have been fun.I could slap Slow Joe and give Palin a hung. :-)

Old Hippie Vet on October 1, 2008 at 9:24 PM

Please tell me you meant “hug”?

tru2tx on October 1, 2008 at 9:33 PM

Sneaky,Crafty Liberals!

She didn’t tell the commission,well
h#lls bells,she’s a Democrat,for
them,they don’t have to!!!

canopfor on October 1, 2008 at 9:33 PM

This is EXACTLY the issue that has kept Pete Rose out of the Hall of Fame – having a financial stake in the outcome of a contest in which he had a stated role (manager) that was compromised by that financial stake.

Gwen – you have no moral backbone. Your book has an OBVIOUS financial stake in the outcome of the debate. Recuse yourself.

fred5678 on October 1, 2008 at 9:34 PM

It would be interesting to learn if in a matter of routine if the Commission just asks potential moderators if they have any potential conflicts now that she has disclosed she didn’t tell — was it asked and answered or was it don’t ask, don’t tell?

Topsecretk9 on October 1, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Her book is coming out on inauguration Day!

The title has Obama’s name in it!

If Obama loses Not many people will buy the book..

Simple, nobody buys into a loser..

Chakra Hammer on October 1, 2008 at 9:35 PM

She’ll never get into the Baseball Hall of Fame, now.

Dan Collins on October 1, 2008 at 9:35 PM

A little something left off the resume’.

That made me laugh…

In any event, Gwen has been fair in her previous debate moderations this season.

I really don’t have a problem with her….yet.

JetBoy on October 1, 2008 at 9:36 PM

A person of integrity would withdraw. People of the news media if they have integrity would be demanding she withdraw. But I do not associate the word integrity with the news media.

When historians look back to ask why the people stopped surrporting the First Amendment this will be a classic example of why.

DVPTexFla on October 1, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Please tell me you meant “hug”?

tru2tx on October 1, 2008 at 9:33 PM

That’s what I was trying to type…HUG…it’s hard to type and laugh your ass off at the same time and not spill your beer.

MY BAD.

LOL

Old Hippie Vet on October 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM

She’s a lib. Do the elementary school math.

Tommy_G on October 1, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Public or private school? Because the former results in a range of answers.

highhopes on October 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM

VolMagic on October 1, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Brit Hume tonight very strongly defended the impartiality of his “good friend”, Gwen Ifill.

Marcus on October 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM

This is EXACTLY the issue that has kept Pete Rose out of the Hall of Fame

I’m crossing my fingers and hoping this doesn’t turn into a Pete Rose did not bet against his team flame thread. This is a very sensitive topic on the Internet.

CanadianGuy on October 1, 2008 at 9:38 PM

This shit ain’t even clever anymore.

James OK on October 1, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Heres a dream scene,Governor Sarah,aka SarahCuda Palin
comes decked out in full hunting gear,bitterly clutching
bible in one hand,

as the audience is a gasped,with Sarah saying,lock/load,
were loaded for bear,bringer on,lets roll,and git er done!!

and then I wake up,a hem!!!haha.

canopfor on October 1, 2008 at 9:41 PM

If the CPD wants any credibility in the future they have to step up and excuse her from the debate. If she won’t resign they have to do it. Right now this is showing an extreme hubris on her part. It is all about her.

Jdripper on October 1, 2008 at 9:41 PM