Quote of the day

posted at 10:20 pm on September 30, 2008 by Allahpundit

“I don’t think me calling House Republican members would have been that helpful, I tend not to be that persuasive on that side of the aisle.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

DUH!

Buckaroo on September 30, 2008 at 10:22 PM

Leadership we can believe in.

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 10:22 PM

oh wait a sec…I thought he was “the healer and lightbringer”….

he just ceded the bi-partisan crown so he must think he’s been elected.

sven10077 on September 30, 2008 at 10:23 PM

He’s up in the polls. I need to buy some magic markers for my “The End Is Near” sign I’ll be making soon.

Mojave Mark on September 30, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Isn’t that like the entire thing his campaign is built on?! How are we not destroying this idiot?

Kronos on September 30, 2008 at 10:25 PM

A uniter, not a…skip it.

exception on September 30, 2008 at 10:26 PM

“sven10077 on September 30, 2008 at 10:23 PM”

PERFECT — let him think that …

Buckaroo on September 30, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Mojave Mark on September 30, 2008 at 10:24 PM

In the future (January), writings against Dear Leader will be outlawed.

sven10077 on September 30, 2008 at 10:23 PM

Kind of a commercial waiting to be made here.

tired of the bickering in washington?

Elect a leader who has a history of working with both republicans and democrats

or elect Obama, who admits he can’t work with republicans.

And lorien1973 writes yet another fantastic ad for McCain.

Wonder why the campaign never takes me up on my ideas. Very frustrating :P

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Hope and Change. Obama is a shameless whore!

dmann on September 30, 2008 at 10:27 PM

What happened to the Obamacans?

TheBigOldDog on September 30, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Right Barry, and you wouldn’t helped with those 12 more of the Dems you needed?

What a dick?

Sapwolf on September 30, 2008 at 10:28 PM

But what about the bipartisanship!? Won’t someone pleeease think of the bipartisanship?!

jimmy the notable on September 30, 2008 at 10:28 PM

But calling a few Democrats and convincing them to go along for the ride would have been “helpful.”

Please somebody wake me up and tell me that it is all a bad dream that we actually have to choose between McCain and this guy!

highhopes on September 30, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Oops, they left out Barry’s sign-off in the interview …..

Berman: Thanks, senator.
Obama: Your welcome, comrade.

fogw on September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Obama- he admits he can’t do much.

That’s a CHANGE?

profitsbeard on September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Palin is going to get blown out. McCain cannot win any debate on the economy. McCain refuses to run an ad that reveals Obama for who he is. We’re going to lose.

It’s time to shift emphasis to resisting Obamite socialism.

indythinker on September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

I guess he really can’t reach that far across the aisle…

Skywise on September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Do we have the video on this??.

Obama. The uniter, unless they need to get something done!

ConservativePartyNow on September 30, 2008 at 10:32 PM

What an idiot.

That, and he is advertising here on hotair?

No, really. There is an Obama ad telling me to register so I can vote for him right above the hot links. Weird.

jdoubleu on September 30, 2008 at 10:33 PM

The “Uniter” is a divider, jerk, and coward. Of course the MSM will avoid that quote and not take it against Obama.

jencab on September 30, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Good grief, he is two seconds off of taking credit for the development of the wheel. And if his claiming to be thick as thieves with Sec. Paulson is suppose to make me jump on board he is sadly mistaken.

Cindy Munford on September 30, 2008 at 10:34 PM

Wow. This guy is an idiot. Does he even know who his opponent is? IF John McCain and his advisors have any clue what-so-ever they will be all over this comment blasting it across every TV channel. Accompany that with nice things Bill and Hill say about John McCain. Why do I suspect this is the last time I’m going to hear this sentence?

Zetterson on September 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM

This guy is an idiot. And the masses fall all over him. Ugh. I feel like Barack would have to murder someone, on tv, with a hatchet to even be considered “unqualified” by his creepy-a
$$ lackies.
Mr Dear leader Obama with is stupid rainbows, and Unicorns, and Trolls, and Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhh!

Geronimo on September 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM

From his lips to our, wait what……Oh nothing to see here.

Rbastid on September 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM

I’d love for Obambi to ask a Conservative member of Congress to help him out with the bill…and then the Conservative member of Congress goes all Hannibal Lecter and Chuck Norris combined on his smarmy little haid!!!

AubieJon on September 30, 2008 at 10:36 PM

That was the only honest thing to come out of his mouth in this campaign.

Laura in Maryland on September 30, 2008 at 10:36 PM

TEND TO BE????

Um, has OBAMA ever TRIED?

How would he know? McCain HAS been persuasive to the other side.

OBAMA. NOT READY TO LEAD

originalpechanga on September 30, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Teleprompter’s demands must not have been met! I thought he could heal the earth and make the seas go down? I thought he had all this experience that made him qualified to be on the Telle Tubbies and stuff! He cannot reach across an aisle? Oh, now he is a victim of the aisle!

Light worker we CANNOT believe in!

Man those little kiddies singing and their parents are going to need some counseling! LOL! Like serious counseling! Because he cannot change the world or rearrange those in the House. Well at least until January. They will be sold off the the gulags or shot by the little kiddies firing squad!

freeus on September 30, 2008 at 10:37 PM

I haven’t gone out of my way to try to take credit for this.

What a stinking liar. I watched him speak today, & all he did was take credit when it wasn’t due.
“I called for this, & I demanded that, & I made sure of this”, etc, when lots of people were saying the same things.

jgapinoy on September 30, 2008 at 10:37 PM

I thought he was “the healer and lightbringer”….

Light Worker. Light Worker. Get it right you evil Republican, Limbaugh listening, Dark Lord of McBush/Satan.

Kat_Mo on September 30, 2008 at 10:37 PM

It’s time to shift emphasis to resisting Obamite socialism.

Why resist? We lost. Obviously it’s a better system. We can’t win. We’ll just get blown out. I was just as teary-eyed in 2004 when W. couldn’t win any debate on the war and the young trial attorney was going to crush the old guy.

Marcus on September 30, 2008 at 10:37 PM

What a putz

Markvike on September 30, 2008 at 10:39 PM

Note to McCain dipweeds running his campaign- DO YOU MORONS THINK YOU COULD TURN THIS INTO AN AD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freeus on September 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM

“Marcus on September 30, 2008 at 10:37 PM”

HEH

Buckaroo on September 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM

This is why (barring some ridiculous disaster in the McCain camp) I can’t see this moron actually winning.

MobileVideoEngineer on September 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM

$$ lackies.

Geronimo on September 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM

The masses would love him for it. Think about the reduction in greenhouse gases from one less human. And if it were a republican or Clinton, bonus points. Think how much these kinds of “entertainments” won support for the Roman emperors (remember the Ocropolis).

Laura in Maryland on September 30, 2008 at 10:41 PM

When he’s president Obama doesn’t plan to need to convince Republicans, we’re simply going to be illegal.

johnsteele on September 30, 2008 at 10:43 PM

We’re going to lose.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Go hide under the bed now, the rest of us will carry on with the fight.

Bishop on September 30, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Should be misquote of the day. Who’s handling this guy? How is he electable?

Tommy_G on September 30, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Hope and Change. Obama is a shameless whore!

dmann on September 30, 2008 at 10:27 PM

…I must rush to the defense….

On behalf of “sex workers” nationally, I take the gravest possible exception to that remark.

Furthermore, any of you who’ve likened Mr. Obama to a pest, vermin, or unclean thing, I’m also on the hook for the Amalgamated Union of Cockroaches Local 125, so don’t get me started.

…as an aside, and for the purposes of full disclosure…for effective advocacy, the roaches promise to take their business elsewhere. I refuse to discuss my retainer with the “ladies”….

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM

It’s time to shift emphasis to resisting Obamite socialism.

You need to have more faith in Diebold.

snaggletoothie on September 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM

johnsteele on September 30, 2008 at 10:43 PM

Not me, dude. I plan on becoming “compassion challenged” and starting my own victim group. Interested in joining me in legislative jihad in getting stupid accomodation laws passed?

Laura in Maryland on September 30, 2008 at 10:46 PM

freeus on September 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM

McCain, that jerk off, seems to inspire tourette’s in quite a few of his voting base.

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 10:46 PM

What a loser.

CP on September 30, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Maybe instead of trying to pick up some stock on the cheap, MM might ought to be focusing her ire on the state of Ohio allowing people to start voting now. I mean come on. That’s ridiculous. Where are the conservatives with a spine to stop this? Some much can happen to change opinions between now and election day. 14 out, okay but 36 days out? That’s insane. McCain’s going to lose because of tricks like this. OH is a huge swing state and all this early voting can only help democrats as it’s less possibility of being rained out. 36 days less. Get back to the politics that matter MM!

pc on September 30, 2008 at 10:46 PM

I was under the impression that Obiffy was good at getting people with different views together in a room and finding common cause?

I can’t remember where I heard that.

Bishop on September 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Obama…such a lightweight that he’d lose at wrist-wrestling with Tinkerbelle….

…the gravitas of a popcorn fart….

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM

tired of the bickering in washington?

Elect a leader who has a history of working with both republicans and democrats

or elect Obama, who admits he can’t work with republicans.

And lorien1973 writes yet another fantastic ad for McCain.

Wonder why the campaign never takes me up on my ideas. Very frustrating :P

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Well, Obama is admitting that he can’t cross the aisle and get Republicans to agree with liberal policies. Keep in mind though that when McCain crosses the aisle, he usually ends up bringing Republicans along to agree with the Democrats’ liberal policies.

Do either McCain or Obama have any track record of getting the opposing Party to agree with their polices? I don’t believe either of them do. Has McCain ever gotten liberal Democrats to agree to any conservative Republican legislation? McCain has had some success working with Democrats on liberal Democrat policy, but, like Obama, I don’t think he has had any persuasive effect on getting any Democrats to agree to conservative Republican policy.

However, if someone can provide an example of McCain doing so, I’ll admit my error here.

Michael in MI on September 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Told ya…an empty suit!

sharinlite on September 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM

ROFLMFAO! You made hot chocolate come out of my nose!

Laura in Maryland on September 30, 2008 at 10:48 PM

The reason he was chosen for the HLR was because of his ability to bring conservatives and liberals together. Or so the story goes.

Sue on September 30, 2008 at 10:49 PM

I now have an endless supply of barfbags

Robyn S on September 30, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Michael in MI on September 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Yeah I agree, that’s not really the point though. If McCain is elected, that’s a bridge we can cross later.

Obama, in the debate said: I only have a liberal voting record becuase I oppose Bush’s policies.

Here he says he cannot work with republicans.

Which is it? People want the bickering in washington to stop. Which can deliver? It’s a great McCain ad.

McCain could do very well if he made a bunch of ads saying something like:

If the financial crisis taught us anything, it’s that Washington does not function.

As a senator, I’ve worked with republicans and democrats to get important bills passed that help all americans.

Obama says he cannot work with republicans.

Want the senseless bickering to end in Washington? Vote for McCain.

I don’t want to work with democrats either. But the average person is more moderate than I am, and I accept that.

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Michael in MI on September 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM

for better or worse CFR, McCain’s done it at least once…bambi nonce.

sven10077 on September 30, 2008 at 10:52 PM

as long as we’re talking about Obama has anyone seen this lawsuit. I know the birth certificate debate is considered settled but this goes beyond a birth certificate.

theguardianii on September 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM

Oops, they left out Barry’s sign-off in the interview …..

Berman: Thanks, senator.
Obama: Your welcome, comrade. Now you can get up off your knees and put your pants back on….

Berman: Thanks, again, Senator, can I clean myself up?

Obama: No, just sit in the “wet spot” on the way home, and don’t wipe your chin. I am “the One” you know….. revel in my essence.

Berman: {swallowing}……. ummmmm, gulp, when you are right, you are right.
fogw on September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Cleaned it up a little for ‘ya,……… there may be Obama supporters reading and we don’t want to let them down.

Seven Percent Solution on September 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM

ROFLMFAO! You made hot chocolate come out of my nose!

Laura in Maryland on September 30, 2008 at 10:48 PM

*PREEEEEEEEEEEN*

…er….

…damn! That must’ve stung….

I got caught out once and passed the better part of a ham sandwich out my nose…at least I thought it was a ham sandwich…I haven’t had a cranial x-ray since, so I can’t confirm…but I’d swear that I saw mayonnaise….

…but the cup down when you get to my “popcorn fart” line…I’ve been using it all night and nobody’s gotten it…you look like you might….

…I’m thinking of having bumperstickers made….

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM

I thought he organized entire communities?

TexasDan on September 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM

I’ll try to quote one of my Korean techs….”U on Fi-ahh”

dmann on September 30, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Well, I can’t argue with that one.

Bob's Kid on September 30, 2008 at 10:57 PM

I thought he organized entire communities?

TexasDan on September 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM

…an oft-quoted line ending in “Chinese fire drill” comes to mind here….

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:58 PM

I thought he organized entire communities?

TexasDan on September 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM

he had burly “cultural ambassadors” to help spread unity….

sven10077 on September 30, 2008 at 10:58 PM

By the way, Obama is trying to own the “calling Americans to support the bill” issue. McCain can’t let him do that.

Connie on September 30, 2008 at 10:59 PM

heh

heheha

hahahaha

HahahHAHAHAHAHA

MUAH HA HA *evile laught* HA HA

- The Cat

MirCat on September 30, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I thought he organized entire communities?

TexasDan on September 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM

(another thought, playing off of sven’s)

…and the Bloods are an after-school activity….

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Here he says he cannot work with republicans.

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Well, I don’t care about the bickering in Washington, so long as they don’t decide to work together to pass bad policy. I don’t want bipartisanship and I don’t want compromise and I don’t want ‘crossing the aisle’ if it means passing bad policy. I want people who stand up for what they believe in. I want the Democrats to stand up for their socialist policies and try to convince the opposing side and the American people why they are right and I want the Republicans to stand up for their mostly conservative policies and try to convince the opposing side and the American people why they are right.

What I do *not* want is people sacrificing their principles for the sake of “bipartisanship” and passing crappy policy. There is nothing wrong with gridlock in Washington if it is stopping Congress from putting forth more crappy legislation on the nation.

Bipartisanship does not impress me in the least. It usually means that one is sacrificing their principles. Show me someone who will fight to the end for what is right, and then I will be impressed.

But, like most everything else, I am pretty much in the small minority in this way of thinking.

for better or worse CFR, McCain’s done it at least once…bambi nonce.

sven10077 on September 30, 2008 at 10:52 PM

I don’t believe many Republican-voters or conservatives consider CFR to be a good thing. I’m looking for something McCain has done where he got Democrats on board with a clearly conservative piece of legislation. Did he bring Democrats on board with any legislation related to the “surge” or the war supplemental bills? That would be a success if he did. How about that G.I. Bill? Did he work with them to amend theirs to be more like his alternative? That would be another success if he did so.

Michael in MI on September 30, 2008 at 11:01 PM

The average person does. It’s about getting more votes than the other guy. This would appeal to those middle ground voters who want everyone to play nice.

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 11:02 PM

I thought he organized entire communities?

TexasDan on September 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM

(and another, again playing off of sven’s)

…and the Mafia get together to play bocce ball….

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 11:03 PM

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Well, the average person believed the war was lost, the surge was not a success, Bush Lied! and that global warming is a threat. Does this mean we should have passed legislation to affect change for these issues? I don’t think so. I want my elected leaders to pander to the facts and the truth and work on getting the average person to understand the facts and the truth. What I do not want is my elected leaders pandering for votes.

But, again, I understand I am in the minorty with this way of thinking about government.

Michael in MI on September 30, 2008 at 11:05 PM

(yet another…again playing off…er…)

…and Darth Vader was a disabled single parent….

…I could do this all night….

…but I’d better not….

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 11:05 PM

It’s time to shift emphasis to resisting Obamite socialism. – indythinker on September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Secession.

ManlyRash on September 30, 2008 at 11:07 PM

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Also, I think there is a big difference between stopping all the stupid dirty politics and smear campaigns and focusing on fiercly debating differences in policy and political ideology and… just deciding to play nice for the sake of playing nice and completely capitulating on one’s principles and going along with the opposing party’s crappy legislation.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fierce debate of policy and political ideology. What is wrong with Washington is all the petty crap and smear campaigns and lies and mistruths and misinformation, trying to take advantage of the emotion and ignorance of the American public. *That* needs to stop. But the fierce debate and gridlock, carry on.

Michael in MI on September 30, 2008 at 11:09 PM

Note to McCain dipweeds running his campaign- DO YOU MORONS THINK YOU COULD TURN THIS INTO AN AD – freeus on September 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM

Nope. Wouldn’t be in the spirit of bipartisan cooperation.

ManlyRash on September 30, 2008 at 11:10 PM

Gee, Golden Boy, “Nothing beats a failure, but a try…”… but trying would be asking too much, FAILURE!!!

CynicalOptimist on September 30, 2008 at 11:18 PM

ManlyRash on September 30, 2008 at 11:10 PM

“I will lose with my honor intact and my dentures on the night table…” Sir John McCain. WTF is this a real deal X files script. (I’d have said Twilght Zone but I don’t want to be linked to Pelosi)

dmann on September 30, 2008 at 11:19 PM

But…but…but…he said…but…he said…but…

awwwww. skip it.

29Victor on September 30, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Berman: Senator, you called on both Democrats and Republicans to step up to the plate today [on the economic crisis], what are you doing personally to make sure they do?

Obama: Well, I started the day with a big plate of waffles… hmmm waffles. Now that’s a funny word…

Mr_Magoo on September 30, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Michael in MI on September 30, 2008 at 11:09 PM

I would suggest that there hasn’t been real debate in Washington for decades. Real debate is a good thing as is standing on principles rising out of a political ideology. Unfortunately, we don’t do any of that stuff anymore. It’s all about partisanship including Pelosi telling Democrats in close races that they could vote against the bail out scheme so that they could get re-elected.

Of course, you can find this kind of partisanship back to the first term of George Washington. The difference in the past times was that in situations like the collapsing economy or war- both parties spoke with one voice to do what was right for the nation. These days we have Democrats begrudging troops in combat funding for basic equipment because the Dems constituents are anti-war. That’s more than wrong. It violates the Congressional oath of office and there should be a mass impeachment to get rid of all the traitors. Failing that this is the election to throw all the bums out of office and start from scratch.

highhopes on September 30, 2008 at 11:27 PM

I love drudge. LOL

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 11:28 PM

This is a classic example of McCain’s debate line, “Senator Obama is the most liberal Senator in the Senate. It’s pretty hard to work w/the other side when you are that far left.” Or something like that. Juxtapose that w/this comment and he is owned!

JAM on September 30, 2008 at 11:29 PM

Would that be because of your record?

Barry? I’m talking to you? Hey!

Nevermind….

Hog Wild on September 30, 2008 at 11:31 PM

To believe that Obama should have spent time calling Republican house members to try to get them to support the bill is to be a complete and utter moron.

Did McCain call Democrats? No. And nobody with even the tiniest brain would expect him to.

Next.

Dave Rywall on September 30, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Next.

Dave Rywall on September 30, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Actualy, I would not be suprised at all if McCain had called Demos… he’s done it in the past and sold his own party out… so it is possible.

McCain/Kennedy?
McCain/Feingold?

Romeo13 on September 30, 2008 at 11:38 PM

I love drudge. LOL

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 11:28 PM

During the primaries, many of us were questiong him. I think it’s apparent he just hates the Clintons. Maybe. He seems to be “on our side” for now anyways. I still have no idea why the McCain campaign would agree to debate with moderators from PBS and NBC…hello, NBC. To be fair, I thought Lehrer was quite good. Ifill will not be able to contain herself I assure you. It may be the gift McCain-Palin needs…and most assuredly will get.

SouthernGent on September 30, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Next.

Dave Rywall on September 30, 2008 at 11:35 PM

John McCain, American hero and patriot, has a long record of working across the aisle to put country first. He has nothing to prove.

Oslime-a, radical white hating terrorist sympathizer, has no real record of bi-partisan cooperation. He has everything to prove. Especially when he has voted the most liberal line of any senator.

Next.

csdeven on September 30, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Folks, I think we need a new moderator for Thursday nite

ConservativePartyNow on September 30, 2008 at 11:44 PM

Dave Rywall on September 30, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Gosh, you’re smart.
Do you know how smart you are?

silverfox on September 30, 2008 at 11:44 PM

I agree. Michelle Malkin and Drudge both have Ifill as their leads, and comments are 100 percent hostile. I think if Ifill is fair, no harm no foul, but if she is obviously biased against Palin it could mean a massive backlash.

Marcus on September 30, 2008 at 11:46 PM

It’s time to shift emphasis to resisting Obamite socialism.

indythinker on September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Indy, give AP’s rose colored glasses back and nobody gets hurt.

Terrie on September 30, 2008 at 11:47 PM

SouthernGent on September 30, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Yeah. It was total clinton hate. Nothing more. He loves Palin and is in the tank for McCain.

He linked that creepy Obama kids video perfectly.

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 11:49 PM

Indy, give AP’s rose colored glasses back and nobody gets hurt.

Terrie on September 30, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Indy is right though. Until McCain starts kicking Obama in the nuts and attacks Congress; he won’t win.

And since he won’t – because he loves that bipartisan stuff – he won’t win.

lorien1973 on September 30, 2008 at 11:50 PM

Yikes. The transcript of that interview sure made Obama look good. I wish I was being snarky saying that, but I’m not. His responses for the most part were right on target, the only misstep being the pandering to the state he happened to be in (Nevada).

McCain needs to at least match Obama in resonating with the people on this thing. Obama is late getting to the party, so there’s some capital to be gained, but we sure can’t afford to lose any.

connertown on September 30, 2008 at 11:52 PM

Where is the video?

I wanna see video of this one..

Chakra Hammer on September 30, 2008 at 11:54 PM

BHO isn’t persuasive on any side of the aisle. He only appeals to those who hate the US, as it has until now, and no persuading is needed for them to recognize that he dislikes the idea of the United States as much as they do.

As to anything that requires intelligence, BHO is just unarmed for those battles.

progressoverpeace on September 30, 2008 at 11:54 PM

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM

ROFLMFAO! You made hot chocolate come out of my nose!

Laura in Maryland on September 30, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Quite a trick, considering they were drinking a beer at the time.

electric-rascal on September 30, 2008 at 11:57 PM

“Sen. Obama has the most liberal voting record in the US Senate,” McCain said at the first debate. “It is hard to reach across the aisle from that far to the left.”

Luckily for Obama, all the Senate Obamacans — Chuck Hagel — sit close to him in the RINO section.

Terrie on September 30, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Even a RINO would stampede a Jack*ss in a Che t-shirt along with the bull Elephants! >:D

Chakra Hammer on September 30, 2008 at 11:59 PM

Puritan1648 on September 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Was that a reference to the funny sound a dud kernel makes when it tries to pop but doesn’t?

Laura in Maryland on October 1, 2008 at 12:02 AM

electric-rascal on September 30, 2008 at 11:57 PM

No, but a little butterscotch schnapps in hot chocolate is heavenly!

Laura in Maryland on October 1, 2008 at 12:03 AM